OverDrive is offline Associate Member

Question size and gains from AS

I'm going on week two of my current cycle ... I know Test takes weeks to kick in but I was expecting to see results from the Dbol by now. I'm sure I'll start seeing gains soon but hearing it from a few of you guys would help right now.

Week two and the only weight I've gained is from eating sooo damn much.

Frustrated

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Give it time my friend, give it time....

I remember how anxious i was my first time, dont stress bro!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Give it time my friend, give it time....

I remember how anxious i was my first time, dont stress bro!
    yeah I know man ... it's just eating this much and busting my ass to stay clean .... Anxious is the right word! thanx

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    [QUOTE=OverDrive]I was expecting to see results from the Dbol by now. QUOTE]

Hmmmm...you should be seeing at least 5 pounds of water weight with the dbol by now. How much dbol are you doing per day? You should be noticing a big difference with pumps and repetition stamina.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Im only 5 days into my d's at 50 mg and I am already feeling it already added 10 lbs to my bench but I think it is more adrenalin and mental. Water weight has already started. If you are taking 30mgs, up it to 50 but stop when the test starts to kick in.

30mgs Dbol ED, Test E 500mg week (250/250) ... if anything I feel like I've lost a little strength because I stopped taking creatine. I def. noticed and increase in strength while loading up with creatine.

One question though ... do I still need to workout? Doesn't AS automatically give you muscles? kidding

My morning weight has went up from 185 to 189 but then again I'm eating three times what I was because I've been trying to cut BF up til the start of my cycle. Now I eat all day!!!!!

I may up my Dbol to 40 or 50mg ED for the last two weeks. I've taken Dbol a few times before (its been years) but I remember faster gains.
    Last edited by OverDrive; 07-08-2003 at 10:51 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Give it time, keep eating and yes you need to workout while on AS. I would keep your dbol at 30mg since this is your first cycle, well maybe up it to 35mg ED but not 50mg!!! Keep at it but remember, patience grasshopper, patience. It will all come together and you'll be shooting up in weight in no time.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hummmm... I would think the D-bol would be kicking in hard by now... but don't sweat it too much... once the TEST kicks in you're going to "POOF!"

I would keep your dbol at 30mg
    thanks bro I was wondering about that! I'll bump it up to 35 only. I know it will come ... I just hate waiting around

thanks guys!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Great to hear. I hate people that jump the gun and give bad advice. Now if this had been your umpteenth cycle I would say up it but it's your first, no nned to get carried away.

well after a few days of 35mgs a day of Dbol I still havent noticed much (2-1/2 weeks in) BUT I do have some acne on my arms and chest that I usually dont get guess the test is starting to kick in.

Not sure what to think about the Dbol though ... after 2-1/2 weeks I should be seeing gains.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Whats your stats and diet?. 35mg even for a first cycle is pretty low if your an already big guy. Plus as the job of AAS is protein synthesis (sp'ing) without added protein their job gets pretty difficult. Am I right in reading your using just 250mg of testo per week?, if thats the case you should have researched alittle more into AAS because 250mg of Enanth per week will do jackshit for you apart from make you a little horny.
    Why did you discontinue the creatine?, and did you put the extra money you now have into improving your diet?

Bouncer ... my diet it OK at best, I eat VERY clean but don't eat as much as I should. I still take in plenty of protein (250+grams ED) and maybe around 3000 calories per day. There's is a break down of my diet in the diet section.

As far as my stats and cycle go. I'm 32 y.o 5'9" 18-19% BF, this is my first cycle in years, 185lbs when I started, 190lbs now, but I see no size or strength gains so I attribute the weight gain to water weight.

I cycle the creatine and will start using it again when my anabolic cycle is up. There is a lot of research that suggest using creatine over a prolonged period of time can cause the body to shut down its natural production of creatine, so I've always done a few months on a few months off.

Funny you mentioned being horny, bro if anything I've lost libido since I've started!

CYCLE:
    Dbol 30mg ED weeks 1-2 35mg ED weeks 3-4
    Test E 500mg week (250mg mon. 250mg thurs.) weeks 1-12

any thoughts????????

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    bro, dont increase the d-bol, you should be seeing some results by now, what i'd suggest is more protein, cram it down ya dude, 400-450g everyday, plenty of water, goto macdonalds and get 3 quarter pounders, thats 100g of protein by itself, just set your times for when you need to eat, and dont miss it.

If your worried about fat, reduce carbs at night and go for a walk before breakfast.

hope this helps, good luck with getting big, i'm sure you will.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok well have you posted any photof of your gear?. And given your current stats etc your cycle is still pretty conservative. However you should be noticing something at this stage. The fact that your sex drive has taken a nose dive makes me wonder if there are any outside influences at work here, like personal, family or work stress, all of which take their tolls on your gains and training. Keep us posted, oh, and please don't go hitting McDonalds feeling yourself with shit like that. Shit in, shit out and thats exactly what you'll look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Ok well have you posted any photof of your gear?. And given your current stats etc your cycle is still pretty conservative. However you should be noticing something at this stage. The fact that your sex drive has taken a nose dive makes me wonder if there are any outside influences at work here, like personal, family or work stress, all of which take their tolls on your gains and training. Keep us posted, oh, and please don't go hitting McDonalds feeling yourself with shit like that. Shit in, shit out and thats exactly what you'll look like.
    Nah man no American family meals for me, McD's is only one place that encourages fat Americans to keep getting fatter.

I just added Deca to my cycle, it was late getting here and I was going to save it but what the f*ck. So 400mg Deca a week with my Test. No real stress in my life, of course some with work but nothing more than any other guy.
    My gear came from a source that a buddy has used so I'm fairly confident about the gear. The Dbol came in bulk, no peel packs. Small white round pills with no markings, taste kinda sweet. The Test I checked pics others have posted and mine looks legit.
    I'll up the protein but even still I should be seeing more. I'll post again in a week. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycle

.....my cycle

Thread Information