slapnut is offline New Member

Question I Can't Get Big, I Suck, Please Help!!!!!

I'm on my first cycle and for about the past month i have not gained a pound. I'm eating like crazy, i don't go out and party or drink alcohol, do any drugs (party drugs), i'm in the gym 4 days/wk and hit xtra, and do extra cardio on Sat. OK let me really break it down, i have for about the past year been on the hardest, most strengent cycling program 24 Hour has to offer, and i haven't seen one benefit, the irony of it all is that Mr. Johnny, my cycling class instructor tells me i'm the best student he's ever had, but what do i care, he's so flabby and ughhh not a good lookin guy at all. Then my next day workout is this so intense step class (for masters) that i'm just a bad ass (currently ranked #2 in the nation, not to brag or anythiing). On Wednesday's i head to killer Tai-Bo class where my sparing partner Jamie (he's cute) says he's never seen anything like me. \

Now my real "cycle" goes a little somethin like this, HIT IT (just kiddin).

Like i had mentioned earlier, for the past month I've been slamming 2 cans (500mg) of Ensure before and after strenous workouts (that';s gotta be atleast 18 grams of protein a day, WOW, talk about gassey) I've also been on a supplementle dose of both apple/orange juice all day, everyday (do you know how much fiber is in all that juice, Aye Caramba i'm so regular its unreal)

To finish it off i end each day with a double frappachino orange latie from Starbucks (250 mg)

OK fellas, that's my story and i'm stickin to it, PLEASE HELP!!!!! I WANT TO END UP BULGING OUT OF MY LITTLE TIGHT ARMANI GYM-SHORTS (THEY ARE SO CUTE I GOT THEM ON SALE AT SAKS, CHECK IT OUT)

ColdSore is offline Banned
    WTF...this is a fuckin stupid post!!! why even waste your time typeing this stupid shit.

Buffet is offline Junior Member

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    slapnuts, you've been flaming and insulting members left and right since you've arrived.
    Clean it up or leave the board

Your posts thus far have been ridiculous and a waste of board space

Lets develope some maturity shall we and actually be a contributing member

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Is this comedy week?

First Running Bear and now this.

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    stop wasting pples' time

dipsy

sharky is offline Associate Member
    Slapnut's you're a damn discrace to the board and dudes here that are trying to be serious and learn something, or teach it for that matter. Clean it up, or get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we enforce a zero tolernace policy!?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well good to see u back MBH !

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What's happening to this board? First people trying to be funny which aren't. Than people putting down the opposite sex. Than guys telling other guys to bang 15 year olds!!!! Now this crap!!!!! What has happened to my beloved AR. I'm getting close to the point to go find another board to post at.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    What's happening to this board? First people trying to be funny which aren't. Than people putting down the opposite sex. Than guys telling other guys to bang 15 year olds!!!! Now this crap!!!!! What has happened to my beloved AR. I'm getting close to the point to go find another board to post at.
    I would never have said it...but I'm thinking the same thing.

I guess we're all free to do whatever we want...but honestly there has been some f'd up threads lately.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I feel dumber after reading this

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    What's up with the stupid music quotes? That's as bad as some of the comedy on Last comic standing. Yes we are definately alot dumber after reading.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    [QUOTE=Money Boss Hustla]Is this comedy week? QUOTE]

Hahaha

Great thread...

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    I believe this guy is someone who got banned and made a new alias and is coming back to be a lil punk

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What is this doing in Steroid section - its a joke, thats fine but keep it in the off topic forum

and what are all you people moaning about "What's happening to this board?" - do you think every little 19 yo newbie squirt who finds us on google and comes here is going to show maturity and judgement? get with it! Thats why you guys (senior members) are doing what you are supposed to do by letting them know what is acceptable here and what isnt

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    What is this doing in Steroid section - its a joke, thats fine but keep it in the off topic forum

and what are all you people moaning about "What's happening to this board?" - do you think every little 19 yo newbie squirt who finds us on google and comes here is going to show maturity and judgement? get with it! Thats why you guys (senior members) are doing what you are supposed to do by letting them know what is acceptable here and what isnt
    thanks cyc,
    and i couldnt have said it better myself. we cant be everywhere all the damn time, and every once in a while one will get through.
    everyone above did the right thing by telling this joker where to get off.
    we dont mind giving second or even third chances, but some people just go to far.

peace I4L

Thread Information