Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I'm falling apart

My elbow hurts, somehow I've damaged the tendon in my left bicep. I split my left hand open somehow, probably from just being dehydrated. Plus, my leg is swollen as shit, as we all know. On top of it all, my nips are still fucking bugging me. I'm hoping that with some L-dex I'll be able to correct these damn lumps, or at the very least tie them over until I come off and they can go the fuck away on their damn own. I'm seriously contemplating suicide...maybe not all that seriously but still. Oh God, sweet Jesus, somebody hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Nat, bro. get a grip my man!! you're just getting old!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Nat, bro. get a grip my man!! you're just getting old!!
    But I'm 22!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    22 is old. everything is downhill from 21 so i've learned. see if you can crawl back in the womb !

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    your going to be fine. thats how it works for me too when it rains, it poors. you will be back to not so normal nathan in no time.
    Well, thanks. It's my nips that are worrying methe most, but hopefully that too will turn out to be okay. I really can't imagine the alternative. I think I'd just die automatically, ya know? Anyways, I'll try not to think about it and train hard and all that jazz.

Slypknot is offline Member
    As far as nip probs - I had the same thing on my Deca /Sust run. I hit the Nolva pretty hard and added in the L-dex to stop the buildup of estro so when I came off the Nolva I wouldn't get nailed with it all at once. Worked like a champ, took 4 days and nips were back to normal. No leftover lumps.

As far as the elbow injury - I feel your pain. I've totally roasted my shoulder (rotator cuff) and am now stuck trying to workout around it while running fina/prop... talk about a pain in the ass. I'm now having to hit the gym EOD and ice the shit down daily... Just gotta take off the skirt and handle it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    You’re only 22 and you are already whining this much??! Geez Nathan, I didn’t figure you for such a puss!!

You might as well suck it up bro because it don’t get no better, trust me, I’m 36 and I traded in my corn flakes for a bowl full of Advil long ago!…

Hope you feel better soon bro...
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-09-2003 at 03:14 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    22 is old. everything is downhill from 21 so i've learned. see if you can crawl back in the womb !
    Actually 25 is the year that you will notice a big decline. At least most of my friends and I did.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    My elbow hurts, somehow I've damaged the tendon in my left bicep. I split my left hand open somehow, probably from just being dehydrated. Plus, my leg is swollen as shit, as we all know. On top of it all, my nips are still fucking bugging me. I'm hoping that with some L-dex I'll be able to correct these damn lumps, or at the very least tie them over until I come off and they can go the fuck away on their damn own. I'm seriously contemplating suicide...maybe not all that seriously but still. Oh God, sweet Jesus, somebody hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay.
    I was having a bad day until I read this!!

All kidding aside bro. I have to agree with herc, when it rains it poors but it will be sunny out soon you will see.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Too much of life is spent focusing on the bad. When does anyone ever sit down and think about the good things that happen to them.... Easier said than done, I KNOW... blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    I was having a bad day until I read this!!

All kidding aside bro. I have to agree with herc, when it rains it poors but it will be sunny out soon you will see.
    Hey bro. Good to hear from you. What have you been up to? I still have not met up with you as of yet. I'll probably be going out with Kyle this weekend. I could let you know where we'll be going and maybe see you there. I dunno. Maybe not. Smoke some weed? No? Look pal, I don't know what your problem is but so help me, um, I got nuthin'.

Thread Information