Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Comparing test E oil quality with blood work - pharmacokinetics

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Comparing test E oil quality with blood work - pharmacokinetics

Hey folks just a quick question. I have some UG lab test E and some pharma grade test E (only one ml of pharma grade though). I want to see if the concentration is correct in the UG lab oil. My thought is to compare my blood results, 24 hours post injection. For reference I could use charts of the pharmacokinetics of test E however this obviously varies as I have some level of testosterone (not shut down) et.c.

My question is, how long should I space apart the tests, so that I don't suffer too much of a shut down post injection? In some graphs of test E it seemed levels returned to baseline, that is pre injection, in 2.5-3 weeks after the injection. That is on a single injection of 250mg.

So if I try the UG stuff, check bloods, wait 2-3 weeks, inject pharma grade stuff, check bloods, compare the two blood results... is it a good way to check if both products concentration is equal or too close inbetween the testing?

OOPS, meant to post in the Questions and Answers section, I had too many tabs open... mods can move the thread please

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's actually a decent question. Ideally, I would say to cycle with one and gets bloods drawn mid cycle with each. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted, but I would think it would certainly be a way.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    That's actually a decent question. Ideally, I would say to cycle with one and gets bloods drawn mid cycle with each. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted, but I would think it would certainly be a way.
    The problem here is they don't test for levels past 1550 ng/dL. I've called all labs I could find and they say testing beyond that is a "toxicologic test" which they don't do. I see that it would be pointless though, from ScotchGuard2's reply in the Q&A section, varying test levels will affect it too much and the comparison won't be good. Thanks anyway though!

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    The problem here is they don't test for levels past 1550 ng/dL. I've called all labs I could find and they say testing beyond that is a "toxicologic test" which they don't do. I see that it would be pointless though, from ScotchGuard2's reply in the Q&A section, varying test levels will affect it too much and the comparison won't be good. Thanks anyway though!
    You can get uncapped blood work, it usually costs more and there are tons of sources out there that provide it.

Look at tests for testosterone lc/ms and look at what they add with the blood test.

The capped blood work is still WAY beyond anything that any human will naturally have. If you reach the capped level with the blood work, your gear is legit.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thread Information