• 1 Post By calgarian
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By *Admin*

Thread: Diazepam

robertwinka1986 is offline New Member

Diazepam

Anyone ever took this for anxiety

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Are you going to take it prescribed from a doctor, or self prescribed?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Are you going to take it prescribed from a doctor, or self prescribed?

Near impossible to get off docs so going to have to go unprescribed

Well I'm sorry to inform you, that's what we call recreational drug talk. And its not allowed.

Admin, please close thread....

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Please don't close the thread until we try talk to this guy.

Hey Robert I started taking Valium (aka Diazepam) when I was living in Southeast Asia and working 3 jobs. I was teaching 4th grade in the morning, then tutoring high school students one-to-one in the evening, and then teaching English for an hour at night.

I was burning the candle at both ends and ruining myself. I started out taking 5mg of diazepam each day. That became 10mg. Three years later, I was ordering a tub of a thousand pills off the internet, and at my worst I was taking 40 blue pills a day (i.e. 400mg).

I strongly suggest against taking diazepam or any drug to try help anxiety. Are there any meditation groups near you? If you start meditating with a group once a week, and then eventually start meditating by yourself at home, you'll feel a lot better. I did 10 days of silence with a Buddhist group, it's 10 hours of meditation per day for 10 days straight, no conversation, no eye contact ( Vipassana Meditation ).

If you think you have problems now... wait til you see how bad you'll be 3 years from now if you start treating anxiety with drugs. You need to meditate, or chant, or some people even pray. Long walks work very well too -- my record is 32 miles without a break.
    Last edited by Kai Lover; 08-16-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought we couldn't talk about rec drugs????

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    Hey Robert I started taking Valium (aka Diazepam) when I was living in Southeast Asia and working 3 jobs. I was teaching 4th grade in the morning, then tutoring high school students one-to-one in the evening, and then teaching English for an hour at night.

I was burning the candle at both ends and ruining myself. I started out taking 5mg of diazepam each day. That became 10mg. Three years later, I was ordering a tub of a thousand pills off the internet, and at my worst I was taking 40 blue pills a day (i.e. 400mg).

I strongly suggest against taking diazepam or any drug to try help anxiety. Are there any meditation groups near you? If you start meditating with a group once a week, and then eventually start meditating by yourself at home, you'll feel a lot better. I did 10 days of silence with a Buddhist group, it's 10 hours of meditation per day for 10 days straight, no conversation, no eye contact ( Vipassana Meditation ).

If you think you have problems now... wait til you see how bad you'll be 3 years from now if you start treating anxiety with drugs. You need to meditate, or chant, or some people even pray. Long walks work very well too -- my record is 32 miles without a break.
    I call BS, 400mg of diazepam in a day and you'd stop breathing

Naw its very doable, shit I've taken 20-30 clonazepam before over an 24 hour period.

Paradoxical effect, make me insane violent.

I didn't read his post (Kai)

Im just done it and seen it with my own eyes,

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwinka1986 View Post
    Anyone ever took this for anxiety
    i have, works. but my doctor in Canada prescribed it instead of muscle relaxant I slipped and hurt my back really bad.
    Want to get rid of anxiety do a whole body workout, 9 sets each body part, 15 reps each after the work out you will ask yourself what anxity?
    robertwinka1986 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    NO REC DRUG TALK GUYS! and I ain't blaming you couch it's the flower child.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Interesting thread. How does this work in the mind or body? I might need to start a low dose...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

If suffered most my life tbh tried all sorts of tablets for that and depression but always seem to get sides my friend mention diazepam that's all of had phone sessions and been on a waiting list for over 6 month now for 1 to 1 sessions the county's mental health team are a joke

--- Admin I'm trying to help the OP before he ruins himself ---

Quote Originally Posted by robertwinka1986 View Post
    If suffered most my life tbh tried all sorts of tablets for that and depression but always seem to get sides my friend mention diazepam that's all of had phone sessions and been on a waiting list for over 6 month now for 1 to 1 sessions the county's mental health team are a joke
    Your best bet is a local meditation group, or a residential meditation course (which is free, they're all over the world now and in almost 50 states: www.dhamma.org ).

Anxiety isn't medical. You don't treat it with medicine.

I call BS, 400mg of diazepam in a day and you'd stop breathing
    If you've never taken benzodiazepenes before, then yeah, that dose might kill you. I developed an addiction and a tolerance over about 3 years that led up to that.

I can well believe what couchlockd said too about clonazepam (which is another benzodiazepene). And when I lived in Asia, I saw some people take a strange reaction to sedatives (for example becoming aggressive, or seeing things).

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    NO REC DRUG TALK GUYS! and I ain't blaming you couch it's the flower child.
    X2, this is only going to one way song. Probs best to close it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree. I think this thread has run its course.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Let's give it a break.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Thanks for the close on this...

Let's be more respectful when asked to stop the rec talk... which this is/was classified after he stated that he was not using a doctors advice for this...
    almostgone and clarky. like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information