Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    This made me chuckle though not as much as your math skills, but alright, I used an on cycle pic for starting pictures... What's your point here? Do you have any proof as well?
    Because it was IDENTICAL

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

I should have used this pic as my start

Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Attachment 170816
    Pretty much my accomplishments. Cold and bad light at half flex but you get the idea. Abs improved a lot everything else is better shape and vascular as hell. Even have veins around my back. Gotta get a better camera for final pics. This doesnt show veins they look like blurs.

Bodyfat is way down awful worried about yeahbuddy though... Rns already lost. Poor kid tried.
    Damn man, I need to step up my game. You are getting shredded up...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Damn man, I need to step up my game. You are getting shredded up...
    Thanks man. Feel terrible about it though. Gains are slowing down and now I wonder where I will go from here.it will probably be to one of your training threads. I never came this far so I don't know wtf to do next. Worried what will come of me when this cycle ends. Uckily on trt now so pct wont be an issue. Will blast again probably two months after cycle ends.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Obs, don't tell us we have to go through this entire competition without you showing your balls? In that case, I feel a bit cheated!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Obs, don't tell us we have to go through this entire competition without you showing your balls? In that case, I feel a bit cheated!
    Its not the same when they aren't black.

Blog Entries
    Can't wait for this to finish. Never expected 68% body fat Obs to win last time but he pulled it off. This time with so much silence from some of the competitors it will be a nailbiter.

Thanks man. Feel terrible about it though. Gains are slowing down and now I wonder where I will go from here.it will probably be to one of your training threads. I never came this far so I don't know wtf to do next. Worried what will come of me when this cycle ends. Uckily on trt now so pct wont be an issue. Will blast again probably two months after cycle ends.
    Are you under doctors guise, or self administered TRT?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Are you under doctors guise, or self administered TRT?

Self. Last time I went to a doctor it was because of my c&b turning black after the ab tear.
    Gonna do bloods after this blast. I will post them up. Sure it will be haywire.

Obs
    Can't wait for this to finish. Never expected 68% body fat Obs to win last time but he pulled it off. This time with so much silence from some of the competitors it will be a nailbiter.
    I am at 60% now so it will be close.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The night before last night's workout;
    Seated db press 40*22,9,8
    Side db raise (22,5*20, 12,5*12), (22,5*16, 12,5*12), (22,5*12, 12,5*12) not sure if I'm going to do them heavy again form isn't beautiful
    Rear delt cable bent over 7,5*20,20,16

Tonight's workout;
    Squats 180*6
    Leg extensions 130*21,17,10

The bracing definitely made it feel more rigid though I had to stop at little higher, stance a little wider, feet point a bit more outwards, and slow down. My back got fried as did my hammies I think, like if I did good morning type work, and the last rep I honestly can't say I would have had any rigidity if I attempted another rep... It also made squats like deads, one all out set and I'm done lol. Nose bled again but only a little.

Feeling fatigue and overworked CNS, gains slowing down considerably, next workout is pump up with 200mg test suspension and 100mg tren suspension should be fun, then some active recovery for a couple workouts then back to normal training during PCT.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The night before last night's workout;
    Seated db press 40*22,9,8
    Side db raise (22,5*20, 12,5*12), (22,5*16, 12,5*12), (22,5*12, 12,5*12) not sure if I'm going to do them heavy again form isn't beautiful
    Rear delt cable bent over 7,5*20,20,16

Tonight's workout;
    Squats 180*6
    Leg extensions 130*21,17,10

The bracing definitely made it feel more rigid though I had to stop at little higher, stance a little wider, feet point a bit more outwards, and slow down. My back got fried as did my hammies I think, like if I did good morning type work, and the last rep I honestly can't say I would have had any rigidity if I attempted another rep... It also made squats like deads, one all out set and I'm done lol. Nose bled again but only a little.

Feeling fatigue and overworked CNS, gains slowing down considerably, next workout is pump up with 200mg test suspension and 100mg tren suspension should be fun, then some active recovery for a couple workouts then back to normal training during PCT.
    Excellent and looks really good, well done. Try stretching the hammies and glutes out more before the lift or foam roller them might ease up a bit for you. Great work
    cousinmuscles and RaginCajun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Excellent and looks really good, well done. Try stretching the hammies and glutes out more before the lift or foam roller them might ease up a bit for you. Great work
    Thanks for the bracing tip!
    marcus300 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I haven't seen yeah buddy but it's a close call, I got rns edging out obs reason being is rns was able to pack on a lot of lean mass and drop body fat at the same time.
    Obs you look pretty vascular, you were on a crazy amount of tren right? Either way you did improve especially in the lean category I'll be curious to see how much both of you keep say in 10 weeks from now
    Couch hadn't seen a lot of you either, gonna be hard to beat those guys tho. Waiting to see what yeah buddy brings to the table I already know he's the biggest or was at the beggining
    Obs and cousinmuscles like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I haven't seen yeah buddy but it's a close call, I got rns edging out obs reason being is rns was able to pack on a lot of lean mass and drop body fat at the same time.
    Obs you look pretty vascular, you were on a crazy amount of tren right? Either way you did improve especially in the lean category I'll be curious to see how much both of you keep say in 10 weeks from now
    Couch hadn't seen a lot of you either, gonna be hard to beat those guys tho. Waiting to see what yeah buddy brings to the table I already know he's the biggest or was at the beggining
    Yb has some impressive lifts too kust like rns. I have a feeling rns has this in the bag. In ten-12 wks I will be hitting a new blast. Trt till then. Thank you though. Birnt my candle at both ends because of work.

Everyone is exhausted

What I posted last week is about as good as I'm going to be at end.

Life twisted my plans for this comp. I planned on running a cycle but wasn't able to get bf% were I wanted it to be so I stayed off PED for this entire time.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Remember pictures are due Monday. You can post early but not later.

Remember post the same poses you posted at the beginning.

Remember to show legs.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Remember pictures are due Monday. You can post early but not later.

Remember post the same poses you posted at the beginning.

Remember to show legs.
    I swear to god, I'm going to were some sheer lace top thigh highs for these final pics
    marcus300 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I swear to god, I'm going to were some sheer lace top thigh highs for these final pics
    Whatever makes you feel comfortable.
    Quester and hollowedzeus like this.

My next step is do all I can to retain gains this time with a better PCT plan than just SERMs, if my low natural test (300s) doesn't let me keep them, I have researched what I need to get TRT, my plan is either cycle and PCT if I can retain gains or get TRT. This is my second cycle and on the first things didn't go well at all lol ended up losing everything, though I had no HCG and the cycle was just too long. I'm pessimistic about this although it was fun, it will probably prove to be a waste of time, then again a couple months ago I didn't know what I know now about getting TRT here... On the bright side it seems when I jump on cycle despite having lost the gains, there is some muscle memory!
    Capebuffalo and Obs like this.

Obs
    My next step is do all I can to retain gains this time with a better PCT plan than just SERMs, if my low natural test (300s) doesn't let me keep them, I have researched what I need to get TRT, my plan is either cycle and PCT if I can retain gains or get TRT. This is my second cycle and on the first things didn't go well at all lol ended up losing everything, though I had no HCG and the cycle was just too long. I'm pessimistic about this although it was fun, it will probably prove to be a waste of time, then again a couple months ago I didn't know what I know now about getting TRT here... On the bright side it seems when I jump on cycle despite having lost the gains, there is some muscle memory!
    How long was your cycle? This cycle i mean.

How long was your cycle? This cycle i mean.
    This one I did the first test E injection on August 14th obviously.

Obs
    This one I did the first test E injection on August 14th obviously.
    You are dry looking as hell. Hit another cycle in 12 weeks. You will retain most all of it that long.
    Believe me (look away newbies) a 500 mg test cycle isn't gonna screw you up so bad that you need 16 weeks imo.
    Bloodwork will tell. Yes the body needs to be at stasis a certain amount of time but I believe I know how serious you are about this.

Obs
    Attachment 170852
    Chicken looks like a spagina!
    Quester likes this.

You are dry looking as hell. Hit another cycle in 12 weeks. You will retain most all of it that long.
    Believe me (look away newbies) a 500 mg test cycle isn't gonna screw you up so bad that you need 16 weeks imo.
    Bloodwork will tell. Yes the body needs to be at stasis a certain amount of time but I believe I know how serious you are about this.
    Thanks obs but it's not just that, I will only keep cycling if i can retain gains, remember my Natty test was in the 300s before this cycle and before the first one too. With trt I will be able to do short burst cycles and not even have to care about PCT. The money I've spent on pharma grade clomid, nolva could have gone to nebido shots lol!
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

Also it's only a matter of time for my Natty test to drop to unhealthy levels.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Anyone serious is gonna be on trt sooner rather than later imo. I thought you meant you were gonna stop all together. My mistake.

Obs
    Sometimes I feel as cold as steel...

Then I remember...

I am.

Just as fucking hard too.

Feeling good, feeling tight, gonna f$@& some puss tonight.

Probably post some finals tonight too.
    I know I said I would wear my hat for finals but...
    I don't think it fits anymore my head is enormous for some reason.

Dumped 400 mg of tren in my biceps and buncha test and npp in my chestal region. Not even gonna say what I did with my hcg ...

I use fucking periods a lot. I am a suspensful dramatic motherfucker. Its kind of annoying.

I will break that habit...
    guitarzan and Quester like this.

Anyone serious is gonna be on trt sooner rather than later imo. I thought you meant you were gonna stop all together. My mistake.
    Especially when you have low test to begin with, makes cycling much less effective. Well they fucked us with all the stuff in our food causing high estrogen and low test, why not enhance ourselves and use HCG and HMG for when we need it
    Obs likes this.

Got my pics too, eating my burger now, the burger I said I'll eat once the comp is over (in the most improved subforum when I thought we'd all have our own logs). Damn all that clean eating has changed my taste buds. The first bites were good then the gooeyness and all the fat is just too much. I like it lean better. The cheese fries were the pinnacle of the meal and even then the gooeyness was too much. Rather have some juicy chicken tenderloins with a sliced avocado on the side. I may stay lean after this cut
    Quester and Obs like this.

Obs
    Especially when you have low test to begin with, makes cycling much less effective. Well they fucked us with all the stuff in our food causing high estrogen and low test, why not enhance ourselves and use HCG and HMG for when we need it
    Soy my griend...

Obs
    Attachment 170856
    Attachment 170857
    Attachment 170858

The first one I edited the shit out of to contrast my abs and show depth.

Look at the relaxed photo. My left bicep has no vein and my pecks have no veins from swelling. I squeezed out some curls tonight and it is excruciating. Pecks dont hurt but they are showing very little stryations and it was literally almost impossible to flex my biceps. The back shot double bi about brought me to my knees.

Anyway other than that I have no fucking clue how to flex my legs, abs, chest, and arms at the same time.
    We need a thread on posing. I hope to fuck this swelling goes away. 400mg of tren ace in the biceps and test and npp in the pecks was a terrible idea.

Left bicep is turning red now. More pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-05-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Obs
    By the way yes my pecker is tiny. Especially after no food today and 700mg of epedrine. I even drank noting but coffee. Looks like my fuck up is gonna put me through another day of hell.

For the record I don't know about being low in bf %.
    I dont like the look as much as I did after last comp with higher bf.
    I put almost an inch on my arms during this comp which really blew my mind. Scale barely moved but my arms grew that much???

I am gonna be glad to take a break from HIT for a bit.

Obs
    Look at my back though.
    Absolutely awesome and I train ot the least.
    Its not some mass monster like pros but it chisels up faster than anything but my shoulders.

Blog Entries
    Nice work Obs. dedication shows!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Nice work Obs. dedication shows!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-05-2017 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Unknowing dragging around an extra quote

Great work obs you put on both size and lost fat, wouldn't be pessimistic, up to the judges! But don't edit pics lol some people take that too far then you have a Photoshop competition. Find a spot where the lighting showcases the muscle bellies
    Obs likes this.

August Most Improved Competition
    August 14th:

Attachment 170656
    Last night

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171105_011116.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	531.3 KB 
ID:	170859