Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: Statue Removal

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Statue Removal

Heard today about a movement gathering to remove the Washington and Roosevelt statues. Discuss.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Stupid ass democrats and liberals...line em up against a wall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not American,
    why remove statues of presidents, especially Washington?
    Did they need the space for buildings and such?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Im not American,
    why remove statues of presidents, especially Washington?
    Did they need the space for buildings and such?
    Because this is what happens when you let the weak rule in the name of tolerance.
    Minorities have become the majority and we will slowly watch the collapse of society at the hands of degenerates. History will repeat itself as it always does.
    We will and stand and watch an establishment fall rather than take a chance on being labeled bigots.

The strong must rule or the weak will destroy it all.
    KINGKONG and Sh0tsf1red like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Became an American citizen roughly under 10 years ago and what has been going on is pretty ridiclous. The majority out there are allowing things to fall apart and the people in power will let it happen. We fled a country which fell apart in the 90s and moved to the US sometime in the late 90s with a greencard. After years of waiting we became citizens, really fucked up to see what is happening in the US.

We're doing it to ourselves, and letting the country fall apart, I fought back in my 20s while living in California. I just don't care anymore what happens and best thing you can do is surround yourself with good and like minded people. Fuck politics, the problem is bigger than that

To keep this short, this has happened throughout history everywhere. We are just living through it and see how much control has really been given to the wrong people. We sign our rights away with every vote.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

George Orwell 1984
    NACH3, Obs, DocToxin8 and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Became an American citizen roughly under 10 years ago and what has been going on is pretty ridiclous. The majority out there are allowing things to fall apart and the people in power will let it happen. We fled a country which fell apart in the 90s and moved to the US sometime in the late 90s with a greencard. After years of waiting we became citizens, really fucked up to see what is happening in the US.

We're doing it to ourselves, and letting the country fall apart, I fought back in my 20s while living in California. I just don't care anymore what happens and best thing you can do is surround yourself with good and like minded people. Fuck politics, the problem is bigger than that

To keep this short, this has happened throughout history everywhere. We are just living through it and see how much control has really been given to the wrong people. We sign our rights away with every vote.
    You came from part of the old ussr?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You came from part of the old ussr?
    Yea. I'm from Moldova...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to try to stay out of this one due to my anger at the moment. It is utterly pathetic that we are catering to these pansies who are trying to abolish our history. They say statues of confederate soldiers shouldn't be praised. I've never seen anyone worship one. And the latest poll showed that 67% of Americans disapproved of this and another 20% were unsure. That means we are catering to 13% of these privileged millennials just because. People are talking about this may lead to the start of another civil war. I'm here to tell you the war has begun. Do they really want to be on the side of these gun control fascists? 13%! You have to be kidding me. Spoiled rotten kids.

In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia. George Orwell

So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot. George Orwell

Those who 'abjure' violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf. George Orwell

We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. George Orwell
    Obs, DCI, NACH3 and 3 others like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'm going to try to stay out of this one due to my anger at the moment. It is utterly pathetic that we are catering to these pansies who are trying to abolish our history. They say statues of confederate soldiers shouldn't be praised. I've never seen anyone worship one. And the latest poll showed that 67% of Americans disapproved of this and another 20% were unsure. That means we are catering to 13% of these privileged millennials just because. People are talking about this may lead to the start of another civil war. I'm here to tell you the war has begun. Do they really want to be on the side of these gun control fascists? 13%! You have to be kidding me. Spoiled rotten kids.
    Man I use to think these preppers and gun hording nuts were just crazy. There has always been those end of days folks around you know. However, since I have became more of a student of history the last 10 years, literally finishing a book a week for that time. I am seeing clearer and clearer parallels from the past. If you read about the last French Revolution you would see how then and now are lining up. Elite class catering to themselves, turning the people against each other, racking up enormous debts. It's all to scary.

Whether we are in a second civil war or not, I'm not sure. I think that 1960's were probably much more Tumultuous than now. Idk I could be wrong on that. Having said all that, I'm leaning more towards buying ammo and stocking up on food more and more than ever.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-19-2017 at 05:37 PM.
    EDCG19, RaginCajun and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Man I use to think these preppers and gun hording nuts were just crazy. There has always been those end of days folks around you know. However, since I have became more of a student of history the last 10 years, literally finishing a book a week for that time. I am seeing clearer and clearer parallels from the past. If you read about the last French Revolution you would see how then and now are lining up. Elite class catering to themselves, turning the people against each other, racking up enormous debts. It's all to scary.

Whether we are in a second civil war or not, I'm not sure. I think that 1960's were probably much more Tumultuous than now. Idk I could be wrong on that. Having said all that, I'm leaning more towards buying ammo and stocking up on food more and more than ever.
    Guns ammo cases of mre's water purification 5 gal buckets sealed with pounds and pounds of rice beans and sugar. I need liquor its good for medical and trading. Some gold and silver in the safe. Property if I can get to with a buddy we can hunt fish and grow to be self sustainable. You have to have a plan.
    EDCG19 and Obs like this.

What's the book?

People have been comparing the French revolution to America for the past 10 years. This is a normal change and happens throughout history the problem is really with the people following along even though they know what is going on and there is no changing that.

Been there and done that this is set in stone for years and if you have heard of the recent changes in university policies they are trying to change and prevent the growth of what's been going on. But there is no changing it once it has started...

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Yea. I'm from Moldova...

I grew up with a lot of friends from there. Never met any from that region I didnt share a lot in common with. Many came to our town as refugees. Hardest working and most dignified refugees as a whole that have graced the US in a long time.
    I grew up in a small redneck town, and the local boys tried to test out our new students. They quickly found out they weren't any tougher than our new friends.
    Wish we could get refugees like that today instead of middle easterners.i moved off years ago, miss those boys, they were some tough ones and fit in like they were born in our town.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-19-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Guns ammo cases of mre's water purification 5 gal buckets sealed with pounds and pounds of rice beans and sugar. I need liquor its good for medical and trading. Some gold and silver in the safe. Property if I can get to with a buddy we can hunt fish and grow to be self sustainable. You have to have a plan.
    Buy shit tons of whiskey sugar and coffee. Trade that for whatever you need.

Blog Entries
    What's the book?

People have been comparing the French revolution to America for the past 10 years. This is a normal change and happens throughout history the problem is really with the people following along even though they know what is going on and there is no changing that.

Been there and done that this is set in stone for years and if you have heard of the recent changes in university policies they are trying to change and prevent the growth of what's been going on. But there is no changing it once it has started...

Two really good ones that I read One is a fiction: A Tale of Two Cities
    Authored by Charles Dickens, but it gives kind of a cultural view which is an interesting perspective. I read that one in the last couple years.

The second is an older book but it's close to the time frame called The French Revolution: A History by Thomas Carlyle. It was published in 1837. I read his one in college and is one of my favorites.

You can find both as Ebooks for free now since they are now public domain. Which might be why I read them. Lol
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-19-2017 at 07:04 PM.

So this is a race thing? Or that's the reasoning?

I know Washington was a plantation owner, (so idk if he had slaves or not)
    but do anyone seriously think the men they make statues of were nice in every way their whole lives, or without faults?
    That's religion, not history.

I don't know if that's the issue or some other thing,
    but I just don't see the logic.
    EDCG19 and RaginCajun like this.

Blog Entries
    it is a race thing in the end...the civil war was fought between the north(Yankees) and the south(confederates) and was about freeing the slaves(blacks)...north for it, south against it...the real issue is that Americans are so sensitive and seem to need a cause to rally around and get all fired up and emotional about that with social media it just blows up and becomes more than it should be because all of the attention it gets...once one statue is taken down then they all must be taken down due to public opinion so it seems...
    DocToxin8 and RaginCajun like this.

Blog Entries
    So this is a race thing? Or that's the reasoning?

I know Washington was a plantation owner, (so idk if he had slaves or not)
    but do anyone seriously think the men they make statues of were nice in every way their whole lives, or without faults?
    That's religion, not history.

I don't know if that's the issue or some other thing,
    but I just don't see the logic.
    There is no logic to it, all white men are seen as evil and oppressors of "marginalized people." Which in reality there are so many subgroups of people that you can't find just a human being anymore. A statue of Lincoln was defaced by Antifa because it was a symbol of racism. Literally the Man the took a bullet to the head to end slavery and free slaves is now seen as a racist symbol. Not only did he die a maryters death. In many of his writings and in the historical accounts. He knew good and well that he would most likely die for his convictions. Some scholars even say that this constant threat may have explained some of Mary Lincolns eradic behaviors.

The flyer below explains it all. Supposedly this was circulating at the Charlottesville roits. Notice how they fight racism by calling for the extermination of one race and blatant anti-semitism as their call to action.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8324.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	170357
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-20-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    Obs, KINGKONG, ghettoboyd and 2 others like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no logic to it, all white men are seen as evil and oppressors of "marginalized people." Which in reality there are so many subgroups of people that you can't find just a human being anymore. A statue of Lincoln was defaced by Antifa because it was a symbol of racism. Literally the Man the took a bullet to the head to end slavery and free slaves is now seen as a racist symbol. Not only did he die a maryters death. In many of his writings and in the historical accounts. He knew good and well that he would most likely die for his convictions. Some scholars even say that this constant threat may have explained some of Mary Lincolns eradic behaviors.

The flyer below explains it all. Supposedly this was circulating at the Charlottesville roits. Notice how they fight racism by calling for the extermination of one race and blatant anti-semitism as their call to action.

I wish them good luck with their "purge" I better keep my opinions on this subject to myself I don't think it will come off correctly..I will say it's a shame to see history defaced..
    MuscleScience likes this.

They want a second civil war in this country...

There is no logic to it, all white men are seen as evil and oppressors of "marginalized people." Which in reality there are so many subgroups of people that you can't find just a human being anymore.

Try being a successful white man today even though you came from a different country. Had to learn the English language, had to take ESL classes all throughout your education in the US since you couldn't speak English and than you actually became successful in a field years later and people look at you as being a successful white guy with family money even though you spent years trying to educate yourself and starting from the bottom to work your way up to only be called a racist or something else just because your skin is white....

Blog Entries
    Try being a successful white man today even though you came from a different country. Had to learn the English language, had to take ESL classes all throughout your education in the US since you couldn't speak English and than you actually became successful in a field years later and people look at you as being a successful white guy with family money even though you spent years trying to educate yourself and starting from the bottom to work your way up to only be called a racist or something else just because your skin is white....

Yes, it is all so maddening. It's bizarre how racism is used to stamp out racism.
    NACH3 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I wish them good luck with their "purge" I better keep my opinions on this subject to myself I don't think it will come off correctly..I will say it's a shame to see history defaced..
    Thats the problem. The people who know stay quiet and busy at work while a bunch of lazy welfare loving pieces of trash literally enslave the quiet ones.
    I am everything these people claim I am. If they call me a racist, good. I wish the non hacking, lazy, riot stirrig, tolerance demanding, good for nothings would die and lay in a mass grave next to an old civil war mass grave.
    It is a useless little monkey that tries to rewrite history. Thats all they know though is slinging their own feces in outrage.

If that came off as racist to anyone feel free to kiss my white ass. I would rather be remembered as someone who spoke the truth than sat by and watched a bunch of retarded apes take over but was to scared to say anything because of being labeled a bigot.

Antifa, blm, and black panthers are a disgrace and every member of them can die and rot the same as the pussies in the kkk.
    Speaking of which if you cant tell how the world works look at the kkk. They collect millions in donations and DO NOTHING . Just another money racket.

Everything is about money and these retards are pawns.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anti-fascism is the worst produce of fascism the savvy over here say.
    Obs, DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

Thanks so much for expLaining MS and Ghetto.

And that poster is the most racist thing I've seen in a long while,
    I thought it was from the 1800s as a cry for oppressed negroes to fight the white men in an equally racist way that they had been subject to,
    then I saw they mentioned Trump and realized it was from our time.

I hope that such groups as this Antifa are exposed as the vile racists they are, just like the Ku Klux Klan, fascist groups everywhere and so on.

I mean, I don't think blacks in general support this craziness.
    But I can see that people from lower income groups without education living in places where they feel they got no chance will have a higher tendency to join such radical groups. That's human nature.
    The important thing then is to raise this issue and debate it,
    so that the country as a whole doesn't get swept into it.
    You need people of darker skin to appear or television and denounce such ridiculous groups, just like we need Muslims to be much better at really make a stand (publicly) that they are just as big enemies of ISIS as we are.
    (ISIS kills more Muslims than any other faith after all)

(We do have Muslims saying they have nothing to do with ISIS here,
    but they need to be much more vigilant about it if it's gonna prevent the polarization ISIS wants to happen.
    They need to mount protests and such on their own and show they support our secular based society, which is why they came to the west in the first place)

But back on topic, this is really bad news if it isn't handled well in the US.
    If statues of confederate soldiers are to be removed,
    (Still something I don't understand, it was not a war about slavery after all,
    it was just that the north didn't need slaves to drive their economy so they had much easier to adopt a more civilized view of humankind regarding that issue.
    In the south they relied much more on slave labor, so naturally (human nature) they were more hesitant to consider the morality of it.

Such things needs to be discussed in an intelligent way,
    not politicized and stupefied to the point where a lot of people gets angry and you just end up feeding racism and polarizing both fronts.
    PT1982, RaginCajun, Obs and 1 others like this.

Obs
    Thanks so much for expLaining MS and Ghetto.

And that poster is the most racist thing I've seen in a long while,
    I thought it was from the 1800s as a cry for oppressed negroes to fight the white men in an equally racist way that they had been subject to,
    then I saw they mentioned Trump and realized it was from our time.

I hope that such groups as this Antifa are exposed as the vile racists they are, just like the Ku Klux Klan, fascist groups everywhere and so on.

I mean, I don't think blacks in general support this craziness.
    But I can see that people from lower income groups without education living in places where they feel they got no chance will have a higher tendency to join such radical groups. That's human nature.
    The important thing then is to raise this issue and debate it,
    so that the country as a whole doesn't get swept into it.
    You need people of darker skin to appear or television and denounce such ridiculous groups, just like we need Muslims to be much better at really make a stand (publicly) that they are just as big enemies of ISIS as we are.
    (ISIS kills more Muslims than any other faith after all)

(We do have Muslims saying they have nothing to do with ISIS here,
    but they need to be much more vigilant about it if it's gonna prevent the polarization ISIS wants to happen.
    They need to mount protests and such on their own and show they support our secular based society, which is why they came to the west in the first place)

But back on topic, this is really bad news if it isn't handled well in the US.
    If statues of confederate soldiers are to be removed,
    (Still something I don't understand, it was not a war about slavery after all,
    it was just that the north didn't need slaves to drive their economy so they had much easier to adopt a more civilized view of humankind regarding that issue.
    In the south they relied much more on slave labor, so naturally (human nature) they were more hesitant to consider the morality of it.

Such things needs to be discussed in an intelligent way,
    not politicized and stupefied to the point where a lot of people gets angry and you just end up feeding racism and polarizing both fronts.
    You are correct on all accounts. But to do what you say takes intelligent thought and people to think for themselves wothout being extreme. We wont get that here.
    People here are sheep and followers of right side or left side and completely polarized. I mean come on, look at the choices we had in the last election...
    We dont vote for who we want. We vote for who we don't hate. The masses are like people rooting for two football teams (sheep). They vote for one of two and its Republican or democrat. Meanwhile regardless of who wins, the National Football Leauge gets their needs fufilled and makes their money.
    And the cycle repeats...
    DocToxin8 likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Second world war had a much greater communistic following. This one will just mean riots and disruptions in normal life. Worst case we will have to wipe them off the streets when they go too far.

The university system will collapse and their communist indoctrination of the middle class will finally end, if they just go further and give people/police reason to finish them, which they are well on their way of doing.

The only souls wishing to tax (read: enslave) us more are the leftists. I believe in reasoning to come to a solution but when they start doing this, peaceful talk is out of the question. Let this evolve into what it will and let the evolution of society continue. Be optimistic of the future.
    Obs likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    The US has been declining the last 20 years I'm afraid, really took a turn for shit when Obama was elected and throughout his term, hate to blame it on a president but that my friends was the worst president in a long long time. If we do get the country back it will take a very long time
    NACH3, Obs, MuscleScience and 1 others like this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    The US has been declining the last 20 years I'm afraid, really took a turn for shit when Obama was elected and throughout his term, hate to blame it on a president but that my friends was the worst president in a long long time. If we do get the country back it will take a very long time
    I believe most of us feel the same way,n so how did we get here and why do we watch it happen? This is our history fo God's sake!
    Obama polarizing this nation is undeniable.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-20-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Second world war had a much greater communistic following. This one will just mean riots and disruptions in normal life. Worst case we will have to wipe them off the streets when they go too far.

The university system will collapse and their communist indoctrination of the middle class will finally end, if they just go further and give people/police reason to finish them, which they are well on their way of doing.

The only souls wishing to tax (read: enslave) us more are the leftists. I believe in reasoning to come to a solution but when they start doing this, peaceful talk is out of the question. Let this evolve into what it will and let the evolution of society continue. Be optimistic of the future.
    True that communism played a great role in many western countries during WW2.

But anyways, over here we got socialism/democracy,
    and as far as taxes do I'd think you Americans would think us communist.

I guess it just comes down to this;
    1) could you live in a country where it would be hard to get very rich,
    but you would always be guaranteed enough to survive, (and with just a little work have more than enough to survive)
    and healthcare, etc would be free.
    Then that's socialism.

2) if you want the state to follow some order set out by religious books,
    then you should follow ISIS.

3) if you just want the state to leave you alone,
    maybe pay some minimum in taxes to roads and infrastructure,
    (And in the US pay quite a lot for military spending since you use more than the next 10 countries combined)
    but want all hospital treatment and such to cost money, (insurance)
    though in essence what you want is to really not have any state at all almost,
    (Which also would make it difficult to control borders, but I'm sure that for every problem there could be a solution)
    then you want captitalism.

These are just different ways of thinking.
    I can understand that one might think option 3 is more "free",
    but I can also see it has many weaknesses (as any system)
    F. Ex. In such a system you have to expect crime to become really hard core and rife, as all who don't succeed will at some point feel (sometimes real, soemtimes imagined) that they really have no choice but crime.
    Let's just say you're unemployed when 20, and grew up in a home where no one cared about schooling. It would be harder (I think) to make it then and go back to school and get a job.
    (My point is really just that it's more difficult to get a second chance,
    and whether that's right or wrong is up to anybody's choice)

That's why I'd rather have a system like ours here, faulty as it is.
    You can get a second chance, or a third chance.
    Also, some just don't have resources and I think the state should provide for the inhabitants of the land regardless if they serve "any use"
    That's because in my view, all people want to produce given the right chance.
    I don't believe people would rather sit home and do nothing at all,
    even if they got paid exactly the same as working 8h day shifts.
    (Though I do believe in incentives)

Anyway, that was a real derailment of this thread though.
    Obs likes this.

I just left the grocery store and bought 300 bucks worth of canned and dried food. I bought 10 cases of water. I've got 25k rounds of ammo. I'm getting ready. I just made up 4 bags, one for me, my wife, my mom and dad. Each bag contains a 9mm with 4 magazines loaded, 25 face dollars of silver halves, quarters, and dimes, and 25 dollars in one's (separated into 5 stacks of 5 bucks. Full tang 5" blade knives and matches and lighters. A few more gadgets as well. In case the shtf, I have maps drawn out on how to get to eachother in case the grid goes down while at work.

I know that's over thinking it, but with the civil unrest, coupled with the threats of nukes or other EMP attacks, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Obs
    One thing everyone must realize is countries compete for money and power in a pure capitalist manner. If we didnt spend ten fold on military we would be mediocre as you say and thats the only way we could survive is through socialism.
    We are cowboys here. We never wanted mediocre. We go balls out for survival and that is what built us. Socialism is the result of the same ideals dealt by the people destroying our history right now.
    Its a complete "the world owes me" mindset they have.
    Entitlement.
    America is better suited as an office space for those willing to take care of ourselves. It is the non-hackers that have stolen this from us and they are erasing this part of our history as we speak.

Listen to paul harveys "freedom to chains" speech.
    Compare it to todays society. I also happen to love his "if I were the devil" speech.
    PT1982 and MuscleScience like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I just left the grocery store and bought 300 bucks worth of canned and dried food. I bought 10 cases of water. I've got 25k rounds of ammo. I'm getting ready. I just made up 4 bags, one for me, my wife, my mom and dad. Each bag contains a 9mm with 4 magazines loaded, 25 face dollars of silver halves, quarters, and dimes, and 25 dollars in one's (separated into 5 stacks of 5 bucks. Full tang 5" blade knives and matches and lighters. A few more gadgets as well. In case the shtf, I have maps drawn out on how to get to eachother in case the grid goes down while at work.

I know that's over thinking it, but with the civil unrest, coupled with the threats of nukes or other EMP attacks, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    Damn, that's badass
    PT1982 and MuscleScience like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

You forgot enough Test to last a lifetime.

Blog Entries

Once I get my new job settled and pay some bills down I am going to commit to an Ammo can a paycheck for a couple years. I'll have plenty of .223, 9mm,.300blackout and 6.5 Grendel. I'm going to standardize everything off of Glock and AR15 platforms since if parts get hard to find, those are the most likely to be around.

Even if there never is a civil war, it's good to be prepared for the Chinese when they come to collect on all the debt we owe them...

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You forgot enough Test to last a lifetime.
    Oh that goes without saying, lol. 300mls of test E 300mgs and 2000 3ml barrels and pins!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Once I get my new job settled and pay some bills down I am going to commit to an Ammo can a paycheck for a couple years. I'll have plenty of .223, 9mm,.300blackout and 6.5 Grendel. I'm going to standardize everything off of Glock and AR15 platforms since if parts get hard to find, those are the most likely to be around.

Even if there never is a civil war, it's good to be prepared for the Chinese when they come to collect on all the debt we owe them...
    You ain't kidding! The debt always comes due. The fact is, and i think most of us that don't have our heads in the sand, our dollar is literally not worth the paper it's printed on. So many people just think nothing has changed, but even if we still had gold in the reserve (which we don't), it wouldn't be enough to cover these trillions of bills being printed. We're almost 18 trillion in debt, and it's not just too China is done loaning to us. Not we're just printing money out of thin air. It is a part of "the plan" and those with real wealth either don't live in the U.S., or they have a diverse portfolio consisting with a % of precious metals and property. Paper money will be used as toilet paper or a fires starter. We can still buy with it, but that's the mirage they are putting in our face. The world's currency is about to be that crypto crap that'll lead into that cutting edge IRD micro chip implant. When that happens, those who refuse will be put into these fema prisons (concentration camps) and dealt with. I've personally seen the 4 person fema coffins with my own eyes! Many times because I drive by it to work. They now have it hidden with a 30 foot tall barrier wall. These camps have been activated and now there is portable prison guard towers in the parking lots of Wal-Mart's all across the nation. Look it up. It's no joke!
    DCI likes this.

Blog Entries
    You ain't kidding! The debt always comes due. The fact is, and i think most of us that don't have our heads in the sand, our dollar is literally not worth the paper it's printed on. So many people just think nothing has changed, but even if we still had gold in the reserve (which we don't), it wouldn't be enough to cover these trillions of bills being printed. We're almost 18 trillion in debt, and it's not just too China is done loaning to us. Not we're just printing money out of thin air. It is a part of "the plan" and those with real wealth either don't live in the U.S., or they have a diverse portfolio consisting with a % of precious metals and property. Paper money will be used as toilet paper or a fires starter. We can still buy with it, but that's the mirage they are putting in our face. The world's currency is about to be that crypto crap that'll lead into that cutting edge IRD micro chip implant. When that happens, those who refuse will be put into these fema prisons (concentration camps) and dealt with. I've personally seen the 4 person fema coffins with my own eyes! Many times because I drive by it to work. They now have it hidden with a 30 foot tall barrier wall. These camps have been activated and now there is portable prison guard towers in the parking lots of Wal-Mart's all across the nation. Look it up. It's no joke!
    Where is this at? I've never heard a thing about it.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information