Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Met a new girl. Advice needed urgently .. Please help!

aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member

Met a new girl. Advice needed urgently .. Please help!

Hello everyone. I will explain everything in detail so that you guys know exaclty what happened and give suggestions accordingly. I request you all to please read it thoroughly so that you can tell me where exactly I made a mistake (if I did ).
    As the title says I met a new girl in my house. She is my roommate's friend. I came home from gym saw both of them sitting in the living room, I said hi to them and had a brief conversation with the new girl. She seemed talkative and asked me questions. My roomate invited me for drinks with them as they were going out . I went out with them. There were 5 of us. Me , my roomate, the girl I like , roomate's brother and sister. The girl seemed very interested . After a while everyone got busy and I was with the girl I like most of the time. We were talking , smiling , laughing and were having a really good time. She seemed pretty interested . The club was about to get closed so I asked her to grab food for which she said yes. We ordered food from takeaway and decided to eat at my home. We took a taxi , reached my home. By the time we were about to finish food, my roomate arrived with a guy she picked up from the club. All 4 of us were in the living room and the conversation just kept on going. I was just thinking when my roomate will go to her room so that I can make the move on my girl. It was almost 5 am and my girl just said she is ringing a taxi and just got up from the living room and went to another room. My roomate followed her and they had a small conversation. Meanwhile me and the new guy were talking. My roomate came back told me she needs cuddles. I was very excited and went to her, sat beside her, talked for a minute and started kissing her. We kissed , hugged, I felt her body but couldnt proceed as she told me she is on her periods. So we just kissed and lied on the couch together. She was very sleepy and almost slept in my arms when the taxi arrived. I took her number . hugged her and said bye.
    I texted her the next evening asking how she is feeling. She replied when she saw the message that she is still hungover and asked me how I am feeling. We exchanged 2-3 texts. This was sunday.
    Monday - No text from my end . No text from her end.
    Tuesday - I messaged her . She read my message but replied after a few hours telling me sorry as she has long shifts. She did ask me questions though and tried to keep conversation flowing. ( She works fulltime as a nurse)
    Wednesday - I texted her in the afternoon asking her if she is free on the weekend. She replied after - 8-10 hours , telling me that she might be going to her sister's on saturday and can't drink on sunday as she has to get up early on monday for work. She asked me what I am doing. I told her I am having a houseparty on saturday.
    Meanwhile I was asking her general questions and she used to reply very late but she always asked me back questions. She wasn't trying to end the conversation.
    I never sent two messages in a row , always waited for her to reply to not look needy and clingy.
    On saturday evening I asked if she is meeting her sis . She told me the plan is cancelled and she will be going out with her friends (including my roomate) for dinner. I asked her to come to the houseparty after dinner. She asked me where that house party is happening. I told her my house . She didnt reply
    but around 2 am she came to my house with my roomate and my roomate's new guy.
    Now the interesting part ... I was with my friends. We all sat together for a while and then me and my friends went to other room while them 3 were in other room. My friends left after 10 minutes and I went to washroom and bumped into the girl i like. We had a brief conversation and I asked her if she is staying tonight for which she said yes she will be staying over. I went to the washroom and then to my room. Meanwhile the guy left and my roomate and the girl I like went to my roomate's room. I texted the girl I like what she is upto . She said she is talking to my roomate and told me to join them . I said I am feeling lazy and told her to come out instead. She didnt reply for 10 min. After which her room's door opened but she didnt come to my room,instead she went to washroom. She texted me that she is randomly moving here and there and not seem to understand what she is doing. She went back to roomate's room and just dozed off. I felt pathetic . I was thinking what the fuck is wrong with her. I am waiting for her and she just went
    back and slept. What the fuck . She didnt message. She woke up in the morning and texted me that she is really sorry that she just slept. She asked me if we can talk now. I was feeling extremely bad from her last night's behaviour and said no not now I am not feeling well. She said she isnt feeling that great as well. I waited for 5 minutes and replied that I am going to washroom and we will talk after that. I went to washroom , then went to kitchen to have water. She came downstairs with my roomate and they said they are going out and will be back in a while. They came back with 2 more of their friends and they all were sitting the the back garden. I was in my room. She didnt text me and neither did I . After sometime I saw her leaving from house ..
    The same day I texted her later asking whether she has our pic from last weekend club nightout. She said she doesnt have it and its in my roomate's mobile. I said alright I'll take it from her . The next day I messaged her for which she replied again in the evening. This time I decided I shoud take time as well to reply. I replied to her message after 7-8 hours for which I never got the reply back. Its been 2 weeks now . I didnt message her again and she didn't either.
    I really like her and miss her what should I do ????? Please help guys . I am sorry I made you read such a long message but I had no other option. I am going crazy and want accurate suggestion for my situation therefore , decided to explain everything in detail..
    Please help me guys .. Did I mess it up ? Did she like me ? What are the chances I can have her ??... Looking forward to hear your thoughts and opinions on this .. thanks

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post
    Hello everyone. I will explain everything in detail so that you guys know exaclty what happened and give suggestions accordingly. I request you all to please read it thoroughly so that you can tell me where exactly I made a mistake (if I did ).
    As the title says I met a new girl in my house. She is my roommate's friend. I came home from gym saw both of them sitting in the living room, I said hi to them and had a brief conversation with the new girl. She seemed talkative and asked me questions. My roomate invited me for drinks with them as they were going out . I went out with them. There were 5 of us. Me , my roomate, the girl I like , roomate's brother and sister. The girl seemed very interested . After a while everyone got busy and I was with the girl I like most of the time. We were talking , smiling , laughing and were having a really good time. She seemed pretty interested . The club was about to get closed so I asked her to grab food for which she said yes. We ordered food from takeaway and decided to eat at my home. We took a taxi , reached my home. By the time we were about to finish food, my roomate arrived with a guy she picked up from the club. All 4 of us were in the living room and the conversation just kept on going. I was just thinking when my roomate will go to her room so that I can make the move on my girl. It was almost 5 am and my girl just said she is ringing a taxi and just got up from the living room and went to another room. My roomate followed her and they had a small conversation. Meanwhile me and the new guy were talking. My roomate came back told me she needs cuddles. I was very excited and went to her, sat beside her, talked for a minute and started kissing her. We kissed , hugged, I felt her body but couldnt proceed as she told me she is on her periods. So we just kissed and lied on the couch together. She was very sleepy and almost slept in my arms when the taxi arrived. I took her number . hugged her and said bye.
    I texted her the next evening asking how she is feeling. She replied when she saw the message that she is still hungover and asked me how I am feeling. We exchanged 2-3 texts. This was sunday.
    Monday - No text from my end . No text from her end.
    Tuesday - I messaged her . She read my message but replied after a few hours telling me sorry as she has long shifts. She did ask me questions though and tried to keep conversation flowing. ( She works fulltime as a nurse)
    Wednesday - I texted her in the afternoon asking her if she is free on the weekend. She replied after - 8-10 hours , telling me that she might be going to her sister's on saturday and can't drink on sunday as she has to get up early on monday for work. She asked me what I am doing. I told her I am having a houseparty on saturday.
    Meanwhile I was asking her general questions and she used to reply very late but she always asked me back questions. She wasn't trying to end the conversation.
    I never sent two messages in a row , always waited for her to reply to not look needy and clingy.
    On saturday evening I asked if she is meeting her sis . She told me the plan is cancelled and she will be going out with her friends (including my roomate) for dinner. I asked her to come to the houseparty after dinner. She asked me where that house party is happening. I told her my house . She didnt reply
    but around 2 am she came to my house with my roomate and my roomate's new guy.
    Now the interesting part ... I was with my friends. We all sat together for a while and then me and my friends went to other room while them 3 were in other room. My friends left after 10 minutes and I went to washroom and bumped into the girl i like. We had a brief conversation and I asked her if she is staying tonight for which she said yes she will be staying over. I went to the washroom and then to my room. Meanwhile the guy left and my roomate and the girl I like went to my roomate's room. I texted the girl I like what she is upto . She said she is talking to my roomate and told me to join them . I said I am feeling lazy and told her to come out instead. She didnt reply for 10 min. After which her room's door opened but she didnt come to my room,instead she went to washroom. She texted me that she is randomly moving here and there and not seem to understand what she is doing. She went back to roomate's room and just dozed off. I felt pathetic . I was thinking what the fuck is wrong with her. I am waiting for her and she just went
    back and slept. What the fuck . She didnt message. She woke up in the morning and texted me that she is really sorry that she just slept. She asked me if we can talk now. I was feeling extremely bad from her last night's behaviour and said no not now I am not feeling well. She said she isnt feeling that great as well. I waited for 5 minutes and replied that I am going to washroom and we will talk after that. I went to washroom , then went to kitchen to have water. She came downstairs with my roomate and they said they are going out and will be back in a while. They came back with 2 more of their friends and they all were sitting the the back garden. I was in my room. She didnt text me and neither did I . After sometime I saw her leaving from house ..
    The same day I texted her later asking whether she has our pic from last weekend club nightout. She said she doesnt have it and its in my roomate's mobile. I said alright I'll take it from her . The next day I messaged her for which she replied again in the evening. This time I decided I shoud take time as well to reply. I replied to her message after 7-8 hours for which I never got the reply back. Its been 2 weeks now . I didnt message her again and she didn't either.
    I really like her and miss her what should I do ????? Please help guys . I am sorry I made you read such a long message but I had no other option. I am going crazy and want accurate suggestion for my situation therefore , decided to explain everything in detail..
    Please help me guys .. Did I mess it up ? Did she like me ? What are the chances I can have her ??... Looking forward to hear your thoughts and opinions on this .. thanks
    What ages are you both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RaginCajun likes this.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    She is not interested man move on, you look desperate from overpursuing. If she would have been interested she wouldnt stall to replay to texts and she would let you know. Read between the lines, look at her actions not her words. Here watch this guy`s video and maybe some more .
    This reading his book to it will make your life a lot easier, how to be the 3% Man.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    What ages are you both?

We both are 25

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    She is not interested man move on, you look desperate from overpursuing. If she would have been interested she wouldnt stall to replay to texts and she would let you know. Read between the lines, look at her actions not her words. Here watch this guy`s video and maybe some more .
    This reading his book to it will make your life a lot easier, how to be the 3% Man.
    Couldn't agree more.

If a person WANTS to spend time with you, they will MAKE time.

Quester likes this.

You are right. But I fail to understand one thing. After such a wonderful night out when I could see her interest level so high how come it went down after just one night. Was I needy?? I forgot to tell she comes under the category of 8s and 9s . Also she hasn't had any bf since a long time . Could it be related to that ?

Over pursuing with texts my guess. She had some attraction wasnt sure but you start to look needy and insecure from all that texting. AT first phones are just for setting up dates not chatting. Watch and read the coach`s book.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are right. But I fail to understand one thing. After such a wonderful night out when I could see her interest level so high how come it went down after just one night. Was I needy?? I forgot to tell she comes under the category of 8s and 9s . Also she hasn't had any bf since a long time . Could it be related to that ?
    It could be a million diff reasons could be the time/place she's at in her life could be she just didn't like you like that..could be you over pursued in the future lay back untill you have it in the bag..you try to set your hook to quick you'll jerk it right outta her mouth to use a fishing analogy..generally speaking once they decide your not it your not it..so just keep on being you and love will fall your way eventually..it always does when your not looking for it..
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Pretend like you don't like her, women hate that. They are into the chase and the challenge, not the catch.

Also, treat a woman like dirt and she will stick like mud. Hence why I am always single, I can't be a dick.

Then again maybe don't listen to me
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Secondly, it's kinda fucked up that you have to buy a book to help you get women. Should tell you something about our society...
    Obs and songdog like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    She's not the one for you!
    songdog likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Generally, cuddles means D...
    Just saying. I think she is looking for an alpha to make a move and not someone waiting for her to do so.
    MToption2 and cousinmuscles like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Pretend like you don't like her, women hate that. They are into the chase and the challenge, not the catch.

Also, treat a woman like dirt and she will stick like mud. Hence why I am always single, I can't be a dick.

Then again maybe don't listen to me
    Me neither... and, if I think about getting women, the process it's just mind-boggling, overly complicated and annoying, ultimately I will always conclude it's not worth it.

So duh, single forever that's it.
    DCI likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Man card revoked.

read between the lines.....

she likes powerlifters
    Obs and almostgone like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Don't think that its only about you and what you did or didnt do right? My guy friends tell me chicas are unpredictable in 20s. Most looking for free dinners, gifts and sex.

I recently met this guy and he's confident. Srly. The guy isn't my type at all, but the confidence oozing out of him is sexy as hell.

I'm not into the mind games. Should I text? Why is he not texting me back? I just say how I feel. I've enjoyed myself tonight....if he didn't have fun too then he's not the one.....
    Quester and almostgone like this.

Secondly, it's kinda fucked up that you have to buy a book to help you get women. Should tell you something about our society...
    Well its the society were self educated people thrive. It is sad that most people get life/education ideas especially from media lets take this for an example, we all see in movies how the man puts the woman on a pedestal, how he does anything to show her how much he likes her, how he basically is a doormat, where they brake up, he begs her to take him back and then she realizes how much she misses him and takes him back, well this is so far from reality that i dont know where to start. IF you do that you basically say to them how much of a weak man you are, of a pussy, how needy and insecure you are, women need a real man who is self-centered, who has a purpose that he follows in life, who has his shit together and life is in order. Women need to know that he will be there when shit hits the fan, to pull her through not cry side by side with her.
    All this happens is because the shift of power towards women that happend in our society since the 1980s if you watch the old movies, women where the ones chasing men to lock them down for wedding, not the way arround. Basically our society tries to reverse the role/nature of men and women that nature estabilished by thousands of years of evolution. The faster we know how our brain works, the more easier it gets, we really live in an era where every domain was leveled to science, from how we act because how we grew up to how we choose our food because it makes us feel better.
    Internet is really a big library if people would start using it properly it would make a world of difference in their lives.
    Last edited by Tovarasu; 06-26-2017 at 03:16 AM.
    Obs and Quester like this.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

You never want to be in a catch-22 situation. It doesn't matter how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    just keep on being you and love will fall your way eventually..
    I don't know about that. I have a couple friends who just work and stay in their apartment all day including off days (video games, tv, internet, netflix, etc). If he isn't active with friends regularly in the real world, he won't even be on the dating radar..it'll be like no one knows he exists.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    I don't know about that. I have a couple friends who just work and stay in their apartment all day including off days (video games, tv, internet, netflix, etc). If he isn't active with friends regularly in the real world, he won't even be on the dating radar..it'll be like no one knows he exists.
    I find that to also be one of the worlds worst advice one can get, life has to feel like a journey where you evolve, like you want to be a better person that you where yesterday. If you dont like how your life is going or you are happy you need to start asking question, THERE ALWAYS IS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. IF you fall in that mentality you are basically settling for mediocrity, the "people should accept me for who i am, i dont have a problem, they have a problem" mentality, where we all know who has the problem.
    MToption2 and MuscleScience like this.

Nice guys don't finish last. Pushovers finish last. That can come in many forms and fashion.
    Last edited by MToption2; 06-26-2017 at 04:36 AM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    I completely agree with the idea of being yourself if you have endearing qualities. But to often the culture tells you to be you even if people don't want to be around you. My sister hangs around these fat bitchy girls at work that all they do is talk shit about people and about how they can't keep a man cause they "keep it real." How a guy should fall into line on this or that or else. My sister is a smart girl at times but being around that attitude she falsely believes that a guy should put up with her negatives or fuck him he's an asshole. Recently she was dating a really good guy, great job, no kids, good family, left her because she is a fucking slob!

My sister has her shit together expect for one thing. She is a fucking slob when she gets home. She owns her own house, has a masters degree and feels I guess this is enough. My brother and I try telling her that she lives like a disgusting slob and the first time anyone, not just a guy comes over they will instantly look differently about her.

She is really wrapped up on the whole millinial culture of being yourself no matter what. And to some degree I believe in that, but if you are a young person. Looking for love, maybe improve upon the less endearing traits so someone doesn't think you're a disgusting slob.

My brother and I have told her numerous times that if I guy walks into a house of a girl he's interested in and sees a house that looks like a group of hobos had an orgy after doing 10 loads of laundry and a Taco Bell run, they aren't going to be interested in you anymore. She just says she doesn't want to be with judgy people anyway.

I think this is the same for guys, you got to be yourself but improve on those qualities that make you less attractive to others.
    MToption2 and AKD_FitChick like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Well its the society were self educated people thrive. It is sad that most people get life/education ideas especially from media lets take this for an example, we all see in movies how the man puts the woman on a pedestal, how he does anything to show her how much he likes her, how he basically is a doormat, where they brake up, he begs her to take him back and then she realizes how much she misses him and takes him back, well this is so far from reality that i dont know where to start. IF you do that you basically say to them how much of a weak man you are, of a pussy, how needy and insecure you are, women need a real man who is self-centered, who has a purpose that he follows in life, who has his shit together and life is in order. Women need to know that he will be there when shit hits the fan, to pull her through not cry side by side with her.
    All this happens is because the shift of power towards women that happend in our society since the 1980s if you watch the old movies, women where the ones chasing men to lock them down for wedding, not the way arround. Basically our society tries to reverse the role/nature of men and women that nature estabilished by thousands of years of evolution. The faster we know how our brain works, the more easier it gets, we really live in an era where every domain was leveled to science, from how we act because how we grew up to how we choose our food because it makes us feel better.
    Internet is really a big library if people would start using it properly it would make a world of difference in their lives.
    It took a divorce for me to see that anyone who tries to control me, doesn't give a shit about me, they want me to be someone else. I accomodated this control for years.
    I can promise you anyone who tries to control me, will be without me. I can read the manipulative shit a mile off. I will be what I am and will not put forth a lie to keep someone in my life.
    If they dont like me, ok then, bye. Sure I may be sad for a bit, bit I will recover and find another. If she tries to control, more than likely I will drop her ass before I have any true affection. A person can only perpetuate a facade for so long, eventually who they really are comes to the surface.
    hammerheart likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    needy guys are worthless.

I have a couple needy friends who are always upset, always crying about some girl.

lift up your skirt and grab your balls buddy, your 25, go nail the whole town.
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    needy guys are worthless.

I have a couple needy friends who are always upset, always crying about some girl.

lift up your skirt and grab your balls buddy, your 25, go nail the whole town.
    Lmao!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    He's a virgin.

Lol

Only a virgin would come to,a bodybuilding forum asking us how to bag a chick

Do what you usually do man.....wait.......smh
    songdog and AKD_FitChick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    He's a virgin.

Lol

Only a virgin would come to,a bodybuilding forum asking us how to bag a chick

Do what you usually do man.....wait.......smh
    I wouldn't ask anyone an how to, I fancy to do things my way.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Tell them to use all that technology to meet a lonely women on one of the millions of dating sites..I don't understand ppl that have a hard time meeting women I meet women everywhere I go..unfortunately Iam with a girl..maybe it's the fact that Iam taken?i dunno?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Tell them to use all that technology to meet a lonely women on one of the millions of dating sites..I don't understand ppl that have a hard time meeting women I meet women everywhere I go..unfortunately Iam with a girl..maybe it's the fact that Iam taken?i dunno?
    When you are married, or dating, you carry around that dgaf confidence they seek. They have to wonder "Does this guy even see me?"
    Women need something to initiate their interest and like was said before nothing catches their attention more than being ignored. Kind of like talking to the pretty gorls ugly friend. Most women want to be the center of attention, if you take that away, they will seek attention. I have jad women (complete strangers) come up behind me and grab my ass or jam their boobs into my back and quite frankly I was pissed off before the incidents and ignoring everyone. Its not a great science. Confidence and where you direct your attention.
    diesel101 and KINGKONG like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    OP I spent more time reading your post than I would have wasted chasing her.
    MTFU and quit being the lost little puppy in the room looking for love. Instead try being the alpha male with confidence and self esteem and you will have better luck with the ladies.
    I am married and faithful but I have had more women notice me and approach me at this point in my life than I ever did when I was younger and for the reason that I have more confidence and a lot different attitude than 25 years ago.
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.

Blog Entries
    When you have the single stink on you it's worse than skunk.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    This meme sums it up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7902.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	169769
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    This meme sums it up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7902.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	169769
    Attachment 169770

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    I completely agree with the idea of being yourself if you have endearing qualities. But to often the culture tells you to be you even if people don't want to be around you. My sister hangs around these fat bitchy girls at work that all they do is talk shit about people and about how they can't keep a man cause they "keep it real." How a guy should fall into line on this or that or else. My sister is a smart girl at times but being around that attitude she falsely believes that a guy should put up with her negatives or fuck him he's an asshole. Recently she was dating a really good guy, great job, no kids, good family, left her because she is a fucking slob!

My sister has her shit together expect for one thing. She is a fucking slob when she gets home. She owns her own house, has a masters degree and feels I guess this is enough. My brother and I try telling her that she lives like a disgusting slob and the first time anyone, not just a guy comes over they will instantly look differently about her.

She is really wrapped up on the whole millinial culture of being yourself no matter what. And to some degree I believe in that, but if you are a young person. Looking for love, maybe improve upon the less endearing traits so someone doesn't think you're a disgusting slob.

My brother and I have told her numerous times that if I guy walks into a house of a girl he's interested in and sees a house that looks like a group of hobos had an orgy after doing 10 loads of laundry and a Taco Bell run, they aren't going to be interested in you anymore. She just says she doesn't want to be with judgy people anyway.

I think this is the same for guys, you got to be yourself but improve on those qualities that make you less attractive to others.
    can't disagree with that!

but is she hot???
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    can't disagree with that!

but is she hot???
    She's attractive, so my friends have told me
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    She's attractive, so my friends have told me
    Guess I will need to meet her and see this dirty house! I'll await your PM for her number

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Guess I will need to meet her and see this dirty house! I'll await your PM for her number
    +1

I might not mind a dirty house, unless it's compulsive hoarding.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    +1

I might not mind a dirty house, unless it's compulsive hoarding.
    If a chick has a dirty house when single, it is a sure thing she doesn't have her shit together enough to be in a relationship. Everyone I know in a shitty relationship or divorced/broke up, one of them or both of them are fucking lazy slobs.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If a chick has a dirty house when single, it is a sure thing she doesn't have her shit together enough to be in a relationship. Everyone I know in a shitty relationship or divorced/broke up, one of them or both of them are fucking lazy slobs.
    I know, I can spot the signs. What I believe to be the best predictor is how the individual relates to his own family. Poor relationships with family is imo correlated to higher chances of toxic relationship with a partner.
    Obs and AKD_FitChick like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I know, I can spot the signs. What I believe to be the best predictor is how the individual relates to his own family. Poor relationships with family is imo correlated to higher chances of toxic relationship with a partner.
    Good point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information