Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Why my genitals are superior to yours

Primarily, it's because they're more spherical. They're shinier and much much bigger and prettier too. They excrete a polymer that acts as a phenomenal lubricant and is often used on spacecraft to prevent overheating of the equipment due to friction. Furthermore, my genital excretions can be used as a powerful sunblock to prevent skin damage caused by UV rays, not to mention they're a potent aphrodisiac. Finally, when sexually aroused and tugged on just right by a member of the opposite sex, my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You are drawing a lot of unwarranted assumptions my friend. I'll yield on the issue of sphericality, though I ask you, how do you think the Renaissance really came about? If you guessed my genitals, you are in fact correct. The invention of the light bulb? No, I can't lay claim to that one, but I suspect it arose from the genitals of one Thomas Alva Edison. You are up against two formidable foes in the form of Mr. Edison and I...portal dimensions encapsulate the essence of mere child's play in the world of genital magic; take your propesterous claims elsewhere, perhaps somewhere where neither I nor the honorable Mr. Edison posts.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, mine's only as big around as a beer can, but it IS long...

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You are drawing a lot of unwarranted assumptions my friend. I'll yield on the issue of sphericality, though I ask you, how do you think the Renaissance really came about? If you guessed my genitals, you are in fact correct. The invention of the light bulb? No, I can't lay claim to that one, but I suspect it arose from the genitals of one Thomas Alva Edison. You are up against two formidable foes in the form of Mr. Edison and I...portal dimensions encapsulate the essence of mere child's play in the world of genital magic; take your propesterous claims elsewhere, perhaps somewhere where neither I nor the honorable Mr. Edison posts.
    So what you're saying is that Thomas Edison is still alive and posts on this discussion board. I fucking knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    So what you're saying is that Thomas Edison is still alive and posts on this discussion board. I fucking knew it!
    Indeed, that much I can reveal. I can not, however, give you any details as to his screen name, or for that matter, how he has managed to live out all these years. Nor can I, as much as I might like to, reveal his exact interest in AAS. What I will say is that if things go according to plan, the invention of the lightbulb and phonograph are going to become quickly irrelevant.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom.
    It's shame that you never see this other dimension since it's always members of your same sex are tugging on it.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 07-10-2003 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=KeyMastur]
    Quote Originally Posted by my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom./quote

It's shame that you never see this other dimension since it's always members of your same sex are tugging on it.
    You mother fucking bastard.

[QUOTE=KeyMastur]
    Quote Originally Posted by my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom./quote

I forgot to add that you're a dinkus.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Well, mine's only as big around as a beer can, but it IS long...
    So you only have 1 ball is that what your saying? What are you a HERMAPHRODITE

nj juice is offline Member
    What would be wrong with being a hermaphrodite? I wouldn't mind having both sets of equipment, i' d probly never leave my bedroom, as i'd be too busy having sex with myself.........

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    What would be wrong with being a hermaphrodite? I wouldn't mind having both sets of equipment, i' d probly never leave my bedroom, as i'd be too busy having sex with myself.........
    which brings up the question :

if you could suck yourself off, would you ??

* if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete. this discussion came up at work the other day between the guys.

Farmer is offline Member
    I laughed as I read that post and thought to myself "Yes, that would be nice"..then I glanced at your avatar and came to again. I would much rather sex with Tiffani.."Ssssooooooooo Hoottttttttt!! WANT TO TOUCH THEEE HINNNEEEYYYY!!" rofl

Peace

Farmer

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Primarily, it's because they're more spherical. They're shinier and much much bigger and prettier too. They excrete a polymer that acts as a phenomenal lubricant and is often used on spacecraft to prevent overheating of the equipment due to friction. Furthermore, my genital excretions can be used as a powerful sunblock to prevent skin damage caused by UV rays, not to mention they're a potent aphrodisiac. Finally, when sexually aroused and tugged on just right by a member of the opposite sex, my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom. --Nathan

So Nathan, is this what you tell all the ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban
    Primarily, it's because they're more spherical. They're shinier and much much bigger and prettier too. They excrete a polymer that acts as a phenomenal lubricant and is often used on spacecraft to prevent overheating of the equipment due to friction. Furthermore, my genital excretions can be used as a powerful sunblock to prevent skin damage caused by UV rays, not to mention they're a potent aphrodisiac. Finally, when sexually aroused and tugged on just right by a member of the opposite sex, my penis opens a portal to another dimension that I like to call The Phallic Kingdom. --Nathan

So Nathan, is this what you tell all the ladies?
    Just the ones I'm sure are interested.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    good point, so next time someone tells me to go fuck myself, instead of getting upset I could just say.. "We'll, ok, of you insist!!"

Palme... I was talking about my tinker ya lunkhead!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-10-2003 at 03:07 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Palme... I was talking about my tinker ya lunkhead!
    Hehe offcourse...wtf was i thinking about Still it would be funny if you only had 1 ball the size of a beer can

Nathan - Drop dead gorgeus

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Nathan

Have you ever seen that other dimension?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Indeed, that much I can reveal. I can not, however, give you any details as to his screen name, or for that matter, how he has managed to live out all these years. Nor can I, as much as I might like to, reveal his exact interest in AAS. What I will say is that if things go according to plan, the invention of the lightbulb and phonograph are going to become quickly irrelevant.
    Shhhhhhh!!!! I TOLD you not to let out my secret! you are interfering in my plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! and as to the AS - how do you think that I have lived so long in good health?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I find it odd how Nathans genitals have brought us all together in a group discussion.........I have to go shower now.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Shhhhhhh!!!! I TOLD you not to let out my secret! you are interfering in my plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! and as to the AS - how do you think that I have lived so long in good health?
    Had you bothered to read in detail you would have seen that I didn't reveal your screen name Tommy...but it's a little late for that now, what with your overreactions and all. Perhaps you should get that bastard benny frank to invent you a better pair of bifocals to read posts with if he can pull himself away from the PS2 for a minute. Uh oh, NOW i may have said too much....

Thread Information