Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By diesel101

Thread: Bad advice and facebook.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member

Bad advice and facebook.

I belong to a few groups on facebook that deal with AAS, a few are AAS suppliers secret groups and some are bodybuilding sites about training and running cycles. It is amazing the bad advice on running cycles or just some of the idiotic ideas that people recommend to other members.
    I understand why people have train wrecks for cycles if they believe half of the information they are getting without doing research of their own.

If their are any new members or new people reading this please do your own research and get some real information before running a cycle. Have everything figured out and in order before you start pinning. Just because someone is on a steroid site does not mean they know what they are talking about.

I personally give very little advice ( as you all know) about cycles just for the fact that I feel I have enough knowledge and know my body well enough to run my own cycles successfully but do not feel comfortable enough to give advice to others.

The thing that got me going on this was last night at the gym one of the younger members that i know pretty well came to me and told me he was thinking about taking testosterone .
    Not quite sure why he came to me just for the fact that I do not tell anyone that I have ever used gear before or have any knowledge of it. I told him he better do some research and make sure he knows what he is getting into before he starts anything. He proceeds to tell me that he has been on some facebook pages getting info on it and thinks he has found some suppliers.
    I really wanted to tell him what I know but I am not willing to give up my secrecy on using gear.
    By the end of the conversation I think I had him convinced to do more research but I guess time will tell.
    Last edited by diesel101; 10-03-2017 at 10:59 AM.
    Obs and songdog like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Tell me about it. I was a member to a few before they banned me.

Complete ruin your health advise is doctrine there

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I belong to a few groups on facebook that deal with AAS, a few are AAS suppliers secret groups and some are bodybuilding sites about training and running cycles. It is amazing the bad advice on running cycles or just some of the idiotic ideas that people recommend to other members.
    I understand why people have train wrecks for cycles if they believe half of the information they are getting without doing research of their own.

If their are any new members or new people reading this please do your own research and get some real information before running a cycle. Have everything figured out and in order before you start pinning. Just because someone is on a steroid site does not mean they know what they are talking about.

I personally give very little advice ( as you all know) about cycles just for the fact that I feel I have enough knowledge and know my body well enough to run my own cycles successfully but do not feel comfortable enough to give advice to others.

The thing that got me going on this was last night at the gym one of the younger members that i know pretty well came to me and told me he was thinking about taking testosterone .
    Not quite sure why he came to me just for the fact that I do not tell anyone that I have ever used gear before or have any knowledge of it. I told him he better do some research and make sure he knows what he is getting into before he starts anything. He proceeds to tell me that he has been on some facebook pages getting info on it and thinks he has found some suppliers.
    I really wanted to tell him what I know but I am not willing to give up my secrecy on using gear.
    By the end of the conversation I think I had him convinced to do more research but I guess time will tell.
    He will be back in a few years and tell you he has decided to get a sex change after the lack of testicles and the growth of tits.

Thread Information