Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Max562
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: would you let a 15 year old visit her mom in jail?

1924 is offline New Member

would you let a 15 year old visit her mom in jail?

since there is an off topic section here I thought I would ask this, it would feel better to get some opinions. here that would be knowledgeable

the charge is a forgery charge and it is a seven month sentence main problem I have is she will see her mom in jail clothes and see guards and other inmates that could be intimidating I have a daughter who is 15 and she seems to be handling it fine. I told her right away about it and she reacted pretty calmly. I told her mom did the wrong thing and is rightfully serving her punishment. Actually my daughter does not seem scared but instead seems excited and enthusiastic to visit. This is strange to me. Do you find this normal? They have a good relationship.

Main problem I have is She will see her mom in a jail jumpsuit She will see other inmates and women behind bars The guards could be intimidating Is that ok for a 15 year old to see? Actually my daughter does not seem scared but instead seems excited and enthusiastic to visit. This is strange to me. Do you find this normal? My daughter seems to find the idea of her mom wearing a uniform, sharing a room funny. I wonder why she would think it is funny. Interestingly they have a good relationship

my wife says bring her if she would like to and my daughter says she would like to but I don't know if it is a good idea
    Last edited by 1924; 10-18-2017 at 08:34 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Might be a good lesson for your daughter. It seems as a society that we think we live in a consequence free country. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    NACH3, Obs, songdog and 1 others like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I believe it would be good. My gf's sister is a methead piece of shit with a five year old daughter that is raised by her grandmother. This little girl knows her mom is in jail or prison every time she goes.
    Last time she was in prison for 18 months and her daughter didnt see her the entire time. Finally her mom gets out and she clung to her mother or dear life. The very night she got out of prison she left her daughter in tears and went to stay at a sack of shits house...
    She did notgive a flying fuck about her daughter and never will because she is a self absorbed waste of space concerned only with getting high.

Everyone has decided it is best to let her daughter know the truthand teach her that this is why you don't do drugs. This is why you love your family before your own needs and stay the course.

Sometimes a bad example is the only thing a parent can be. Be glad its a one time forgery thing and not like my gf's sister. Her girl will grow up knowing her mother doesn't give a fuck about her. Her mother would be better off in a grave before her daughter reaches the age she fully understands what her mother is.

Thats the thing about metheads and idiots on hard drugs I don't get. Are they just so big of pussies that they would rather be a laughing stalk that cares only about themselves and destroys everyone around them? I mean really! When the stick that needle in their vein they need to follow up with a .45 to the brainpan.

Shove a piece of rebar up my ass and roast me over a slow coal fire until I am dead. I would rather feel terrible pain and die than to make a Goddam mockery of my life and hurt my daughter like these people would do, just to feel "high".

Its not the drugs they knew what the drugs do. Its a lack of balls or morals of any sort. No intestinal fortitude to be resposible for themselves.
    MuscleScience and ghettoboyd like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above she will get to see her mother and will see jail isn't a nice place.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Because it's her mom..shes 15..not 2...she already knows the deal...plus I'm sure the mother is missing her...its just the right thing to do..my ex is in prison in mississippi..she misses her kids..they jump in the car themselves and go see her..age range they're 16-22..3 boys..no big deal...the fact she went to jail is never gonna go away...it will always be a piece of her past

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I believe it would be good. My gf's sister is a methead piece of shit with a five year old daughter that is raised by her grandmother. This little girl knows her mom is in jail or prison every time she goes.
    Last time she was in prison for 18 months and her daughter didnt see her the entire time. Finally her mom gets out and she clung to her mother or dear life. The very night she got out of prison she left her daughter in tears and went to stay at a sack of shits house...
    She did notgive a flying fuck about her daughter and never will because she is a self absorbed waste of space concerned only with getting high.

Everyone has decided it is best to let her daughter know the truthand teach her that this is why you don't do drugs. This is why you love your family before your own needs and stay the course.

Sometimes a bad example is the only thing a parent can be. Be glad its a one time forgery thing and not like my gf's sister. Her girl will grow up knowing her mother doesn't give a fuck about her. Her mother would be better off in a grave before her daughter reaches the age she fully understands what her mother is.

Thats the thing about metheads and idiots on hard drugs I don't get. Are they just so big of pussies that they would rather be a laughing stalk that cares only about themselves and destroys everyone around them? I mean really! When the stick that needle in their vein they need to follow up with a .45 to the brainpan.

Shove a piece of rebar up my ass and roast me over a slow coal fire until I am dead. I would rather feel terrible pain and die than to make a Goddam mockery of my life and hurt my daughter like these people would do, just to feel "high".

Its not the drugs they knew what the drugs do. Its a lack of balls or morals of any sort. No intestinal fortitude to be resposible for themselves.
    Obs we need to work with you on opening up about things it seem you stuff your feelings and really don't speak whats on your mind
    songdog likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Obs we need to work with you on opening up about things it seem you stuff your feelings and really don't speak whats on your mind
    We are working on it. Just so shut off lol

Thread Information