Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Max562
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By Max562
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Does sunblock work in a tanning bed?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Does sunblock work in a tanning bed?

I work outside alot so my forearms and neck are always tanner than the rest of me. When i go tanning it evens out a little but my arms are always darker. Could i put on a t shirt, spray sunblock my arms face and neck, and then go tanning? Also my face gets pretty beat up from sun. Do any of you guys use sunblock or lotion on your nose and cheeks before tanning?
    BG likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think so. When I use to work in a pipe fab shop, we would sunblock our arms so we could tig weld without sleeves. Tig welding is some of the brightest, cause there's not as much smoke to block the light

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I dont even bother with the sun..mt 2..minimal sun or tanning bed exsposure..great tan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Octaneforce likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes it works. You should be applying sunblock on your face if you tan, imo.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    I dont even bother with the sun..mt 2..minimal sun or tanning bed exsposure..great tan

How often do you use it? Does it give the libido affect like ipt141

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I would think so. When I use to work in a pipe fab shop, we would sunblock our arms so we could tig weld without sleeves. Tig welding is some of the brightest, cause there's not as much smoke to block the light
    I used to do that until i started getting burn spots on my arms lol. I do arc so obviously you know its messy compared to tig. I always wear sleeves nowa days.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Yes...i use it year round..once you acquire the desired shade you just maintain ..injection once a week then..

BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I work outside alot so my forearms and neck are always tanner than the rest of me. When i go tanning it evens out a little but my arms are always darker. Could i put on a t shirt, spray sunblock my arms face and neck, and then go tanning? Also my face gets pretty beat up from sun. Do any of you guys use sunblock or lotion on your nose and cheeks before tanning?
    To funny! Ive been waiting to start tanning until my forearms lighten up but we have been getting some nice weather here still. Im going to just put some 50 on them and go for it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Yes...i use it year round..once you acquire the desired shade you just maintain ..injection once a week then..

Ever worry about the long term affect of using it year round?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    To funny! Ive been waiting to start tanning until my forearms lighten up but we have been getting some nice weather here still. Im going to just put some 50 on them and go for it.
    I feel funny when i walk in the tanning place smelling like sunblock. Just thinking to myself "THEY KNOW, THEY KNOW". Haha. We dont even get fall around here anymore. It goes straight from hot as balls summer to blizzarding winter.
    BG likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep it works I tan once a week and always put sunblock on my tattoos.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I feel funny when i walk in the tanning place smelling like sunblock. Just thinking to myself "THEY KNOW, THEY KNOW". Haha. We dont even get fall around here anymore. It goes straight from hot as balls summer to blizzarding winter.
    This year has been real weird, we have spring weather right now.......very strange. You dont tan at the gym? Im thinking I want to go to a tanning salon and not do it at the gym where everyone see's me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    This year has been real weird, we have spring weather right now.......very strange. You dont tan at the gym? Im thinking I want to go to a tanning salon and not do it at the gym where everyone see's me.
    Nope i go to a salon staffed by smokin hot tan girls lol. I get a pump at the gym then drive down the block to tan.

Thread Information