Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: CBD (cannabidiol) therapeutic uses ONLY for exercise, fitness & well being.

Couchlock is offline Banned

CBD (cannabidiol) therapeutic uses ONLY for exercise, fitness & well being.

Ok my amigo's, green light has been given by ADMIN, to allow discussion of isolated cannabinoid CBD.

my ass is on the line here, so please nothing but CBD extracted, CBD salves, topicals, tincture of CBD, etc. Please no talk of other constituents of the plant. No strain specific talk, even if they are cbd strains, because as we all know they do contain a bit of the other.

Small baby steps, if we can prove we can talk about this responsibly and in accordance with the rules, it shows a great deal to the anti's that we are not stereotypical people.

So this is the place.

I will reiterate, please don't ruin this
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

Supplements in Review

You are here: Home / Post-Workout / CBD as a Post Workout

CBD as a Post Workout

May 1, 2017 By Gleb Leave a Comment

Non-psychoactive cannabis constituent CBD may aid workout recovery through multiple effects, but targeted research is needed.

[https://supplementsinreview]Cannabis flower. By Ravenhurst~commonswiki [Public Domain], via Wikimedia CommonsCBD is one of the main therapeutic compounds found in cannabis. It may have a number of potential post-workout benefits, including:

Reducing inflammation. CBD can aid workout recovery by reducing inflammation.

Reducing pain. CBD helps alleviate pain, a common by-product of intense training and injuries.

Improving sleep. CBD may be able to improve sleep, indirectly aiding workout recovery.

Table of Contents

Overview

How CBD Might Help Post Workout Formulas

Interacting with nervous system receptors

Increasing levels of anandamide and adenosine

CBD’s Potential Post Workout Uses

Research

Animal Research

Human Research

Post-Workout Dosage

Supplements in Review Says

Overview

Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the main therapeutic compounds found in cannabis, also known as marijuana. What makes CBD unique, however, is that unlike THC – the main cannabinoid in cannabis – it achieves its medicinal effects without intoxication. CBD has been demonstrated to reduce:

Inflammation

Pain

Muscle convulsions

Anxiety, depression & stress

Given these effects, it’s not surprising that many fitness enthusiasts and athletes are beginning to use CBD as a workout recovery tool. Indeed, CBD is growing particularly popular with people who undergo strenous training, such as MMA fighters, for whom it can offer a reduction of post-workout pain and soreness, faster healing of injuries, and better sleep. Having said that, the main issue with CBD is that there are currently no studies that examine its use in the context of workout recovery.

Did you know? The human body can actually produce two of its own cannabinoids – anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol.

[https://supplementsinreview]CBD use is becoming increasingly popular among practitioners of Mixed Martial Arts and other sports that involve intense training and increased risk of injury. Image by xusenru licensed under CC0 1.0

How CBD Might Help Post Workout Formulas

Cannabidiol works through multiple mechanisms, including:

Interacting with nervous system receptors

The most important effects of CBD – reduction of pain, inflammation, stress & anxiety – appear to be mediated by its interaction with three key nervous system receptors:

Activation of the TRPV1 (vanilloid) receptor which controls inflammation and sensitivity to pain 1

Blockade of the GPR55 receptor (considered by many scientists to be the third cannabinoid receptor), which controls nociception – the response of the nervous system to potentially harmful stimuli that manifests as pain 2

Activation of the serotonin 5-HT1Areceptor, which plays a role in regulating stress, mood, and anxiety 3

Increasing levels of anandamide and adenosine

CBD has been shown to increase the levels of anandamide – a neurotransmitter and the main cannabinoid that is produced by the human body – which can reduce pain and inflammation through increased activation of endocannabinoid receptors. 4In addition, CBD also increases levels of adenosine – another neurotransmitter that appears to reduce inflammation.

Did you know? CBD was first isolated in 1940, but remained largely overshadowed by THC as a medicinal compound. It wasn’t until recently that researchers were surprised to rediscover that CBD not only shares many of THC’s health benefits, but does so without causing a high.

CBD’s Potential Post Workout Uses

CBD holds multiple potential benefits for post-workout recuperation, including:

Improved recovery, especially in cases of injury

Reduction of pain – a common occurrence after hard training

Reduction of muscle spasms

Improved sleep

Stimulation of appetite, which can indirectly aid recovery 5

Since it can improve recovery through so many different ways, CBD holds much promise as a post-workout supplement. However, while CBD’s individual effects – such as alleviation of pain – are being consistently demonstrated by scientific research, there are currently no studies looking particularly at the use of CBD as a post-workout supplement.

Research

Animal Research

There are currently no studies on the use of CBD as a post-workout supplement. However, there are numerous studies that demonstrate its many beneficial effects in animals:

Anti-inflammatory activity, as demonstrated by improvement of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, colitis, IBD, and neuroinflammation 6

Analgesic (pain-alleviating) activity 7

Anticonvulsive effects, which includes muscle spasms 8

Improvement of sleep, as shown by increased sleep time and reduced sleep disruption 9 10

Human Research

Human trials of CBD have only recently begun, but seem to confirm many of the findings of animal studies, such as:

Improvement of sleep and reduction of anxiety 11 12

Improvement of muscle convulsions 13

Reduction of different types of chronic pain 14 15

Post-Workout Dosage

There is no standard post-workout CBD dose because of the lack of clinical research

CBD supplements usually provide 20 – 25 mg doses of CBD, taken as as hemp oil or extract capsules

Supplements in Review Says

CBD oil 20+ mg post-workout.

CBD may possibly improve workout recovery. CBD holds much promise as a post-workout supplement that can aid recovery in multiple ways. Having said that, there is a lack of clinical trials looking specifically at the use CBD for workout recovery.

There is no established dosage of CBD. There is no official recommendation for proper CBD doses for any health category. As such, it’s best to start with the common 20- 25 mg dose suggested by most CBD products and slowly increase if necessary.

Show 15 References

Filed Under: Post-Workout

Copyright 2017 · Supplements in Review · Contact Us · Disclaimer

Share This
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-02-2017 at 02:10 PM.
    Obs likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    PLEASE remember to cite where your information comes from... give credit to website and writer so we the members can determine if it comes from a reliable source (researched verses opinion)... Thanks!

Gleb, . "CBD as a Post Workout." Supplements in review, 1 May 2017, https://supplementsinreview.com/. Accessed 2 Nov. 2017.

Sh0tsf1red likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    PLEASE remember to cite where your information comes from... give credit to website and writer so we can determine if it comes from a reliable source (researched verses opinion)... Thanks!

Gleb, . "CBD as a Post Workout." Supplements in review, 1 May 2017, https://supplementsinreview.com/. Accessed 2 Nov. 2017.

Ok I actually took all that out. Didn't know if permission from, author was needed to post and use his name

(Most times people get upset when you do NOT give them credit for their work, even blog posts which are public or websites they all want the credit that is due them *admin*)

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Remember there is a difference in the types of CBD out there. CBD from Hemp you will not have to worry about any employment drug test.

I have several studies that I can post where we are just at the tip of the research on the benefits of CBDs due to strict government restrictions.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    what are the macros on this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    what are the macros on this stuff?
    Its a plant chemical.

If in carrier oil of coconut, or hemp oil, the macros would be per tablespoon 14g fat all saturated if coconut, if hemp oil, 14g fat, 10g mono, 2g poly, 2g sat

Its pretty much void of macro nutrients, its a essential oil extracted from a plant then isolated

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257923

Great job getting your thread brother.

In my opinion the effects of cbd oil would be greatest anabolically in terms of reducing cortisol. Cortisol is the absolute enemy of a bodybuilder. I actually have interest in it simply because of the possibility of cortisol reduction.
    A stressed out wound up guy like me can pedal backwards leaving a job topping trees in high winds, dealing with the day to day grind of business stress.
    I absolutely live for adrenaline which is fine but by the end of a long adrenaline filled day my cortisol levels are high as hell, I am drained, and now I am supposed to train legs etc????

There are days when I am pounded enough that I know for a fact training would be counterproductive just because of the overload to my system. Pre workout I believe CBD would not be nearly as beneficial as if I had had something to prevent my cortisol from peaking in the first place throughout the day.

Could it be the answer to alleviating some of the cortisol buildup accumulated throughout the day?

If so I would consider it the greatest bodybuilding capability of cbd oil.

Cortisol is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

In my opinion the effects of cbd oil would be greatest anabolically in terms of reducing cortisol. Cortisol is the absolute enemy of a bodybuilder. I actually have interest in it simply because of the possibility of cortisol reduction.
    A stressed out wound up guy like me can pedal backwards leaving a job topping trees in high winds, dealing with the day to day grind of business stress.
    I absolutely live for adrenaline which is fine but by the end of a long adrenaline filled day my cortisol levels are high as hell, I am drained, and now I am supposed to train legs etc????

There are days when I am pounded enough that I know for a fact training would be counterproductive just because of the overload to my system. Pre workout I believe CBD would not be nearly as beneficial as if I had had something to prevent my cortisol from peaking in the first place throughout the day.

Could it be the answer to alleviating some of the cortisol buildup accumulated throughout the day?

Cortisol is a bitch.
    Well without cannabinoid, your body would cease to function. Our body's create a similar substance for cell energy

Also,there is no high from cbd,in fact it is polar opposite in those respects.

Give it a shot

Last edited by Couchlock; 11-02-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have considered CBD for some of these reasons but didn't know of all these benefits until now. Seems like a nice addition. The only problem would be for me to find a reliable source with NO THC, as that puts my driver's license at risk. Even small amounts build up and you never know, be forced to give urine and the license grows wings and leaves you lol...
    *Admin* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Have considered CBD for some of these reasons but didn't know of all these benefits until now. Seems like a nice addition. The only problem would be for me to find a reliable source with NO THC, as that puts my driver's license at risk. Even small amounts build up and you never know, be forced to give urine and the license grows wings and leaves you lol...
    A qwik Google search will yield dozens of company's selling, cbd wax, isolate, oils etc.

Most derived from industrial hemp

Sh0tsf1red likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In this country the laws are a bit funny and there is no case taken to the highest court thus no definite answer on whether a derivative of industrial hemp is legal (Är CBD-olja lagligt? - Narkotikabrott - Lawline). A purified one would be more expensive but may bypass the trouble, but then you'd have to really trust the company.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 11-02-2017 at 07:35 PM.

In this country the laws are a bit funny and there is no case taken to the highest court thus no definite answer on whether a derivative of industrial hemp is legal (Är CBD-olja lagligt? - Narkotikabrott - Lawline). A purified one with zero thc would be more expensive but bypasses the trouble, but then you'd have to really trust the company. I already have crap on my record so getting caught with thc in me won't fare well
    I understand, no mention of THC PLEASE . EDIT THAT.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    CBD has a lot of medical uses and its a proven fact. I've used it before and during an injury, you don't feel it working directly but it might depend on what you are using it for. In a way this can benefit people in different ways. I'm a fan....

In this country the laws are a bit funny and there is no case taken to the highest court thus no definite answer on whether a derivative of industrial hemp is legal (Är CBD-olja lagligt? - Narkotikabrott - Lawline). A purified one would be more expensive but may bypass the trouble, but then you'd have to really trust the company.
    Thank you my man. Gotta tread lightly.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Does it help with anxiety? I would like to do something other than meds.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Even works for doggies

kronik420, Sh0tsf1red and Quester like this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    it does.

Also works well for relieving some of the side effects that you get from using Tren .
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    There are tons of pure CBD products available across the world, just google searcg

Blog Entries
    Yes but start with small dose and titrate to effect

Blog Entries
    Big ups to couch for taking the lead on this

CBD is a huge help ore and post workout for me. I use a CBD and menthol salve, similar to an IcyHot type rub. I apply on my knees before and after my workout and have significantly less pain.

CBD based lotions are great for your skin, don't leave me feeling oily like other lotions. I go tanning so the right lotion is a big deal to me, most lotions make me break out but the CBD lotion seems to help.

CBD based edibles (candies, drinks, etc) are a great sleep aid for me. I don't have bad anxiety but they can provide a calming effect.

It's important to remember there are a ton of different types of CBD products out there for all kinds of different applications. And there are tons more new ones being developed and hitting the market every day!

There is a good website, projectcbd.org , with tons of info about CBD and its applications

Thank you again couch

Quote Originally Posted by *admin*
    I just want to be CRYSTAL CLEAR about this!

It is important to remember this is not a thread on couch and he did NOT advocate for this thread... to be honest it was quite the opposite he went about things in the totally WRONG way... BUT... I read through the bullshit and I know others interest as well and decided to give it a shot and allowed him to be responsible for any problems with talk outside of the medicinal use which has in the past been a HUGE problem...

It is a thread for ALL that want to talk on the medicinal use of CBD.

We don't want to glorify someone doing things in the wrong way... that was not the point of this thread.

*admin*
    David LoPan likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    A qwik Google search will yield dozens of company's selling, cbd wax, isolate, oils etc.

Most derived from industrial hemp

Most industrial hemp comes from China and don't have the same testing requirements as others.

Look for CBD products sourced from US based hemp or processors because their testing standards (microbial, pesticides, etc) are FAR more stringent. Certain states even have state level testing programs in place too.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Cortisol is a bitch.
    Our bodies have something called and endocannabanoid system, almost like a second central nervous system, but it only responds to cannabanoids.

There is CBD in breast milk, that's what stimulates a new born baby to eat.

Our bodies were literally made for these compounds....
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    PLEASE remember to cite where your information comes from... give credit to website and writer so we the members can determine if it comes from a reliable source (researched verses opinion)... Thanks!

Thank you for giving this a shot. Means a lot to many here even if they never spoke up about it.
    *Admin* and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Remember there is a difference in the types of CBD out there. CBD from Hemp you will not have to worry about any employment drug test.

I have several studies that I can post where we are just at the tip of the research on the benefits of CBDs due to strict government restrictions.
    CBD won't flag a pre employment drug screen regardless of where it was sourced from if it's real CBD. Drug screens look for the metabolite of whatever substance they are testing for. There is no pre employment drug screen for CBD.
    Obs likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Our bodies have something called and endocannabanoid system, almost like a second central nervous system, but it only responds to cannabanoids.

There is CBD in breast milk, that's what stimulates a new born baby to eat.

Our bodies were literally made for these compounds....
    Any articles on this endocannabanoid system? Never heard of it before

Why certainly.

Life would cease to function without cannabinoid's. That says a lot.and exogenous cannabinoids help the internal system by filling the same roles.

We are hard wired for these through evolution

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2241751/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3820295/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997295/

This is a good overview
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19675519
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-03-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by *admin*
    I just want to be CRYSTAL CLEAR about this!

It is important to remember this is not a thread on couch and he did NOT advocate for this thread... to be honest it was quite the opposite he went about things in the totally WRONG way... BUT... I read through the bullshit and I know others interest as well and decided to give it a shot and allowed him to be responsible for any problems with talk outside of the medicinal use which has in the past been a HUGE problem...

It is a thread for ALL that want to talk on the medicinal use of CBD.

*admin*
    almostgone and songdog like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    You'd be surprised what's out there, it's a very interesting topic and partly why it's the fastest growing industry in the USA. Already a multi billion dollar industry and no sign of slowing down.

CBDs and similar compounds will replace most things 'in your medicine cabinet' in the near future.
    *Admin* likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    You'd be surprised what's out there, it's a very interesting topic and partly why it's the fastest growing industry in the USA. Already a multi billion dollar industry and no sign of slowing down.

CBDs and similar compounds will replace most things 'in your medicine cabinet' in the near future.
    Like everything it comes out of the gate fast but then 20yrs down the road someone will fine out how bad it is for you.Seems like everything that comes out ends up like that.The company gets sued but walks away with billions isn't that how life works?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Like everything it comes out of the gate fast but then 20yrs down the road someone will fine out how bad it is for you.Seems like everything that comes out ends up like that.The company gets sued but walks away with billions isn't that how life works?
    If you don't have any thing to contribute but contrary negative comments, then start your own thread about the dangers of CBD.

Because this substance hasn't been used in medicine for over 2000 years, right. ?

kronik420 likes this.

Obs
    Most definitely but I believe 99% of medicine is a quality of life thing rather than quantity. Playing with a body meant to create its own homeostasis is probably the most complicated thing on earth.

That... and everything will kill you. Healthy living will be the death of many and some very young. I know I just want max potential.

Blog Entries
    If you don't have any thing to contribute but contrary negative comments, then start your own thread about the dangers of CBD.

Because this substance hasn't been used in medicine for over 2000 years, right. ?

6000 years

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Wasn't bad mouthing CBD but the people who due the research often times don't tell everything about their product I was just make a statement in general about new products so relax lil guy I think you are doing a fine job here and I wasn't trying to rain on your parade sorry!
    Obs likes this.

Wasn't bad mouthing CBD but the people who due the research often times don't tell everything about their product I was just make a statement in general about new products so relax lil guy I think you are doing a fine job here and I wasn't trying to rain on your parade sorry!
    Sorry my guns are loaded. Ill remove mags and install trigger locks.

No hard feelings?

songdog and Sh0tsf1red like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You're doing a good job. Might end up as a sticky someday. I just need more times to find the research that I wanted to post.

I am very happy that people are taking this seriously. There are a lot of benefits taking CBDs. This crap works. I have done some personal research on this and IMHO everyone should be taking it just like all your other supplements. It makes a difference. With in 2 top 3 weeks of taking the supplement, I just do not hurt as much. NOTE CBD supplements will not make you "high" or interfer with our jobs. Including taking a piss test. You will not fail a drug screen for employment or accentent on the job

My 85-year-old stepfather takes it for his musculoskeletal disease and system autoimmune conditions commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases. You will not fell it working but you will fell better. So much reseaching going on now it will be a big blow to the pharma industry. Dont get me started.

CBD from anywhere other than a "Medical Marijuana" type shops (in a legal state like Colorado). Marijuana is illegal on the Federal Level in all 50 US states. So like >95% worlds population falls in this catorgy. But CBD supplements are legal in all the US and a number of other countries.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Spent the night reading over some papers (around sleep), especially later work (Looks like research was done in the 70s and then picked back up around the millennial shift). What I found is that there are, potentially some therapeutic impact on sleep, or to be more precise, the time it takes to go to sleep and deep sleep.

However, long-term continuous use is associated with a need for more of the compound to achieve the same effect and a raised risk for addiction. One of the main withdrawal symptoms seems to be sleep disruption which is why many people who may want to stop usage find themselves unable to do so.

Looking at EDIT and CBD (Spent probably 1h each on these wiki pages before digging back into PubMed) and these compounds need much more work before anything conclusive can be said, at least from what I can find. What dosage, what ratio, timing and in which way should it be administered are all things that do not have any right answers. The only things I could find was some initial work suggesting that a high-dose of CBD and a low-dose of EDIT might aid sleep but again, nothing conclusive.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 11-04-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Spent the night reading over some papers (around sleep), especially later work (Looks like research was done in the 70s and then picked back up around the millennial shift). What I found is that there are, potentially some therapeutic impact on sleep, or to be more precise, the time it takes to go to sleep and deep sleep.

However, long-term continuous use is associated with a need for more of the compound to achieve the same effect and a raised risk for addiction. One of the main withdrawal symptoms seems to be sleep disruption which is why many people who may want to stop usage find themselves unable to do so.

Looking at THC and CBD (Spent probably 1h each on these wiki pages before digging back into PubMed) and these compounds need much more work before anything conclusive can be said, at least from what I can find. What dosage, what ratio, timing and in which way should it be administered are all things that do not have any right answers. The only things I could find was some initial work suggesting that a high-dose of CBD and a low-dose of THC might aid sleep but again, nothing conclusive.
    My personal opinion on it being as honest and polite as I can be:

Cbd is just like any substance put in the body. There is an appropriate stasis amount to be administedered on an individual basis. The variance will be great and that is probably why so little is known about it.

I need to say things I cant on this thread. All I can say is that the people I know that recieve dosages all love its administration. I want to see it just the way they do but something in my chemical makeup makes me feel absolutely terrible. I have tried every possible way and always get the same result.
    How many others are like me? Not many.
    The use of cbd is not readily able to be narrowed down to a specific purpose dosage. Maybe more study in its reaction with other chemicals in the body will indeed reveal a specific dosage, per bloodwork, to treat/enhance a specific problem/condition.

Pehaps I could be entirely wrong and another chemical in my dosage administration was to blame for my negative reaction....

Sleep is one thing it gives me. It gives me a terrible horrible ride, straight to sleep.

Obs
    Mmmmm:

It sounds like a cure for many things. Soooo......
    If I take a specific dosage to treat a specific ailment, what other ailments or non-ailments will be treated or overdosed. Such is medicine in general. "Fuck"(i have never used that word) with one chemical balance and toss around thirty others. There are zero cure-alls.

The biggest thing I see about any talk of it is that it is a miracle drug. Nay say I.

Again this is opinion to be applied to the study and simply a way of looking at all medicine in general.
    Cutting nothing or no one down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

Looking at THC and CBD (Spent probably 1h each on these wiki pages before digging back into PubMed) and these compounds need much more work before anything conclusive can be said, at least from what I can find. What dosage, what ratio, timing and in which way should it be administered are all things that do not have any right answers. The only things I could find was some initial work suggesting that a high-dose of CBD and a low-dose of THC might aid sleep but again, nothing conclusive.
    Please edit out references to THC as we are not permitted to discuss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information