• 1 Post By Josh577
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Marine drill instructor setenced to ten years

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Marine drill instructor setenced to ten years

Marine drill instructor gets 10 years for abusing recruits | Fox News
    I personally think "He zeroed in on the three muslim recruits" means that as usual we are leaning towards a racial/religious inequality double standard.

My dearest childhood (12-22) friend was a marine master gunnery sargeant. Believe me when I tell you these new recruits today have no Idea what hazing is.

Everyone gets a medal, no one deserves mistreatment, and everyone is special right?

MGS Chuck said: the whole purpose of my job was to break them down, no matter how tough, and make them a born again MARINE !!!

The last words in this story are, "he didn't make soldiers, he broke soldiers".

Well... I'll be damned.

How mich of the story is real? How much is fake?

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    I was never in the core but my Commander and PT instructor when I went threw the Academy was both in the core. My pt instructer whent to the island ones a year to resertafie the mma instructors. He said the boys had a red card in there pocket that they could pull out and the drill Sargent would have to back off of the recruit for a certain amount of time. I’ve alwas Wonderd if that was true.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quester please weigh in on this

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I HATE snowflakes! "oh no, the DI was calling me names". My question is how was he able to kill himself? You are never alone in this type of training ever! Sleep watch, fireguard or someone should have been able to stop him.

This part about zeroing in on "three Muslim military volunteers for special mistreatment", hell they zero in on everyone for whatever so they can find a weakness.

Felix was found guilty as well of ordering Bourmeche to simulate chopping off the head of a fellow Marine while reciting "God is great" in Arabic. <----not the smartest thing to do but really. Maybe an Article 15 at the worst for doing this not 10 years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no lives matter.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	170957
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I HATE snowflakes! "oh no, the DI was calling me names". My question is how was he able to kill himself? You are never alone in this type of training ever! Sleep watch, fireguard or someone should have been able to stop him.

This part about zeroing in on "three Muslim military volunteers for special mistreatment", hell they zero in on everyone for whatever so they can find a weakness.

Felix was found guilty as well of ordering Bourmeche to simulate chopping off the head of a fellow Marine while reciting "God is great" in Arabic. <----not the smartest thing to do but really. Maybe an Article 15 at the worst for doing this not 10 years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no lives matter.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	170957
    My thoughts exactly! MGS Hales told us storys about the mean things he did and the whole purpose was to break them down and build them back. It didnt matter what your weakness was he would find it and exploit it.
    Its sickening to me that a good man who did what he was supposed to gets to go to prison for ten years because of a few non-hackers.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He made the mistake of hitting him in front of people.I was hit quite often and so where many others the mothers of America is wat is making or armed forces weak! They get letters sent home from their lil Johnny crying on how hard it is and he is tired of being yelled at all the time.They wanted me to be a DI but I was lucky and got out of it another guy went and ended up in jail and he was much more layed back than me so I know when I would've ended up.Kids are soft today they spend too much time being coddled by their mommies.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information