• 1 Post By SZ21
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By SZ21
  • 1 Post By AKD_FitChick
  • 2 Post By AKD_FitChick
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By SZ21
  • 1 Post By AKD_FitChick

Thread: Anavar & Scale Question.... Advice needed!

SZ21 is offline Female Member

Wink Anavar & Scale Question.... Advice needed!

Curious, has anyone actually seen an anavar log where the scale went DOWN?

I need to drop about 8-10 pounds of fat before I start my cycle, but I'm being so impatient and I wanna get on my anavar cycle right away starting at 5mg first week and go up to 10mg eventually. I'm a female, btw. Never taken var. I'm hating my number on the scale right now... I know its just a # BUT no thank you.

I looked my best at 160. I'm 169 right now with the combo of fat and lost muscle.

My body transforms pretty fast (without anavar) lol. I got to that point in just 2 months with heavy lifting and strict diet. Measurements went down like crazy. I know what I need to do and works best for me diet/gym wise.. I'm in better shape now then I was when I got to the 160 result.

What are your thoughts? This PICTURE of me is at 160 NO supplements. Just some b12 shots and lipo B. You think I can start today? Started back on my gym grind and diet I've already leaned out since last week. Just wondering if I stick to my last diet and workout regimen, you think I can look even better than that if I started it with Var?

Appreciate any input. Sorry if I'm all over the place..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar & Scale Question.... Advice needed!-18492758_10155255857529890_236178451_n-1.jpg  

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Hey SZ21. Glad you are here. Akd_fitchick and or Girly Gym Rat will be able to answer your questions on Var.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SZ21 View Post
    Curious, has anyone actually seen an anavar log where the scale went DOWN?

I need to drop about 8-10 pounds of fat before I start my cycle, but I'm being so impatient and I wanna get on my anavar cycle right away starting at 5mg first week and go up to 10mg eventually. I'm a female, btw. Never taken var. I'm hating my number on the scale right now... I know its just a # BUT no thank you.

I looked my best at 160. I'm 169 right now with the combo of fat and lost muscle.

My body transforms pretty fast (without anavar) lol. I got to that point in just 2 months with heavy lifting and strict diet. Measurements went down like crazy. I know what I need to do and works best for me diet/gym wise.. I'm in better shape now then I was when I got to the 160 result.

What are your thoughts? This PICTURE of me is at 160 NO supplements. Just some b12 shots and lipo B. You think I can start today? Started back on my gym grind and diet I've already leaned out since last week. Just wondering if I stick to my last diet and workout regimen, you think I can look even better than that if I started it with Var?

Appreciate any input. Sorry if I'm all over the place..
    Welcome GIRL! So glad you started a log! Now you will get lots of advice and people to support you.

Alright, so if you know your body is going to kick back into shape so quickly, I would start the var. Some might say different, but I would do it. You will gain weight some from water retention (when I finish a cycle I always drop about 5lbs of what I put on within 2 weeks). I am usually around 150lb (used to be 140) now on new cycle I am 157. But I am building and losing fat. Sounds like you and I are pretty similar in our training. I have always weight lifted and have been able to do AMAZING things to my body with weights. This is my 2nd (true) cycle and training different than in the past and I am seeing the BEST results. PUSH YOUR BODY!

So give us your starting stats. Goals, gain muscle? lower BF?

I will write more in a bit.

Cape would you suggest she start on 5mg?

I just started on 12.5 split 2x daily.

Your body looks killer in that picture, you will respond great.
    Capebuffalo, KJ419 and SZ21 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Welcome GIRL! So glad you started a log! Now you will get lots of advice and people to support you.

Alright, so if you know your body is going to kick back into shape so quickly, I would start the var. Some might say different, but I would do it. You will gain weight some from water retention (when I finish a cycle I always drop about 5lbs of what I put on within 2 weeks). I am usually around 150lb (used to be 140) now on new cycle I am 157. But I am building and losing fat. Sounds like you and I are pretty similar in our training. I have always weight lifted and have been able to do AMAZING things to my body with weights. This is my 2nd (true) cycle and training different than in the past and I am seeing the BEST results. PUSH YOUR BODY!

So give us your starting stats. Goals, gain muscle? lower BF?

I will write more in a bit.

Cape would you suggest she start on 5mg?

I just started on 12.5 split 2x daily.

Your body looks killer in that picture, you will respond great.
    I'd start at a minimum of 10 mg per day split 5 mg am 5 mg pm.
    Or to ramp up but I don't see a need to do that at that dose.

Yessss thank you for the replies! Appreciate the help Akd_fitchick and capebuffalo !

I think I can start now as well! I ended up taking 5mg this morning. The reason why I wanted to start with 5mg for one week is to see how my body reacts with sides. I tested my var but I'm not sure I tested it right with the labmax kit. It was the color it should have been for Var but i'm not sure if I put enough or not enough.. I know a guy who took this batch and he had no sides. No bloat. Ended up looking great but he was taking test as well. Worked great for him. But he's a guy..... So I just want to be sure I'm all good... Don't want my voice changing. LOL. I wouldn't go more than 12.5 on this cycle.

Goals:
    Lower Body fat no doubt.. and lean OUT. I'd like to get smaller in size all while gaining more muscle, definitely want to get my glutes growing. Genetically I'm blessed with good legs thank god but I definitely want more definition. My legs end up looking really good in no time. My upper body for some reason always took me longer (arms and shoulders) to get looking pretty good. Surprisingly they kinda stayed looking good even with a little fat over.. They are already looking better than last week. It's weird cause when I gain weight I kinda gain it everywhere. Stomach is flat, don't really care about ABS just want to be smaller. My main goals are a smaller waist, bigger ass, and some nice shoulders. I wanna look like I workout. Just don't wanna be HUGE. I have good veins too, so I'm excited to see the vascularity on me. Gonna hit shoulders and legs twice a week. I go pretty hard in the gym so I'm excited to see what I can achieve with Var being added in.

My workouts are split like this:

Monday: chest, tris, shoulders
    Tuesday:legs and abs
    Wednesday: back and bi's
    Thursday: ass, shoulders, abs
    5th day: hit full body

Start with 5mg in the mornings for one week.

My plan was 5mg morning/ 5mg night, I have 20mg pills so I just split in 4 with my pill cutter. Easier that way.. My pills are tiny..
    I have clen also so in a couple weeks I'll prob end up stacking clen/var.
    Last edited by SZ21; 05-15-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Okay!!! You will maybe have some sides. My first cycle the only side I had was way more horny then normal. This time, it's the same. Some little back bumps, but not crazy. Your voice won't change at all on 12.5mg. Don't be scared! Just dive in head first'. Take your other 5mg this evening,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

Your body sounds like mine. What's your height? I am opposite though. Get a better upper body. My back gets the most ripped, my abs are a good point. My legs are the one I am booming on. I am 5'11 and naturally very long muscles. Takes forever to build.

I go hard in the gym!!! If you go hard come check out Marcus HiT Dungeon. Good insight in there.

The guys will come along here and give some advice.

Yessss thank you for the replies! Appreciate the help Akd_fitchick and capebuffalo !

I think I can start now as well! I ended up taking 5mg this morning. The reason why I wanted to start with 5mg for one week is to see how my body reacts with sides. I tested my var but I'm not sure I tested it right with the labmax kit. It was the color it should have been for Var but i'm not sure if I put enough or not enough.. I know a guy who took this batch and he had no sides. No bloat. Ended up looking great but he was taking test as well. Worked great for him. But he's a guy..... So I just want to be sure I'm all good... Don't want my voice changing. LOL. I wouldn't go more than 12.5 on this cycle.

Goals:
    Lower Body fat no doubt.. and lean OUT. I'd like to get smaller in size all while gaining more muscle, definitely want to get my glutes growing. Genetically I'm blessed with good legs thank god but I definitely want more definition. My legs end up looking really good in no time. My upper body for some reason always took me longer (arms and shoulders) to get looking pretty good. Surprisingly they kinda stayed looking good even with a little fat over.. They are already looking better than last week. It's weird cause when I gain weight I kinda gain it everywhere. Stomach is flat, don't really care about ABS just want to be smaller. My main goals are a smaller waist, bigger ass, and some nice shoulders. I wanna look like I workout. Just don't wanna be HUGE. I have good veins too, so I'm excited to see the vascularity on me. Gonna hit shoulders and legs twice a week. I go pretty hard in the gym so I'm excited to see what I can achieve with Var being added in.

My workouts are split like this:

Monday: chest, tris, shoulders
    Tuesday:legs and abs
    Wednesday: back and bi's
    Thursday: ass, shoulders, abs
    5th day: hit full body

Start with 5mg in the mornings for one week.

My plan was 5mg morning/ 5mg night, I have 20mg pills so I just split in 4 with my pill cutter. Easier that way.. My pills are tiny..
    I have clen also so in a couple weeks I'll prob end up stacking clen/var.
    If you train properly you won't need to hit shoulders and legs twice a week.
    If you are doing a five day routine I'd suggest
    Chest
    Back
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Arms

Have you run clen before? Or will this be your first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    If you train properly you won't need to hit shoulders and legs twice a week.
    If you are doing a five day routine I'd suggest
    Chest
    Back
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Arms

Have you run clen before? Or will this be your first time?
    Awe Yoda, listen she will

Capebuffalo and SZ21 like this.

Split workouts were just the way I was taught to work out. I'm willing to try that out though! I have some time off work so I can finally focus on my body again. Clen , oh boy. Yes I've taken it for about 2 weeks only. I get mad shakes, but I'm willing to cope. Any other tips for the anavar ? Forcing my self to drink tons of water is gonna be ruffff. I know with the clen I had to. I'm gonna take the other 5mg before bed? I'll keep you guys updated though! Im super tough on myself I literally look at my body 247 for changes...

Just got home from the gym! Day 1 woohoo. Gonna measure myself tomorrow..
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Split workouts were just the way I was taught to work out. I'm willing to try that out though! I have some time off work so I can finally focus on my body again. Clen , oh boy. Yes I've taken it for about 2 weeks only. I get mad shakes, but I'm willing to cope. Any other tips for the anavar ? Forcing my self to drink tons of water is gonna be ruffff. I know with the clen I had to. I'm gonna take the other 5mg before bed? I'll keep you guys updated though! Im super tough on myself I literally look at my body 247 for changes...

I am very hard on myself too. Always have been. Part of growing up very athletic and having men like me for looking a certain way. I like to defy the typical tall lean, I like muscles.....so much sexier to me.

I take my Var at 4:45am and 4:45 pm usually.

I change my routine every 6 weeks.
    This is what I like for myself. It's so fun changing it up and pushing hard. I just got off a 2 leg day 6 week phase, focused on quads one day and hams/glutes the next. Stated a new phase Saturday and did more what cape suggested.

I saw you were on here before.....did you ever go the T3 route?

I already have major thyroid issues so I will never screw with any thing more than what my dr prescribes me.

I don't know much about Clen, but I have absolutely no interest In doing it either.

You Should post some pictures so you can show your achievements!!! Everyone here is so great and welcoming.

Capebuffalo likes this.

Clean is rough. Are you starting with 20 mcgs and increasing 20 mcgs per week to 120 Mcgs?

If you want to really train and add some muscle ask Akd_fitchick (we call her D- )about HIT and come check out Marcus Dungeon Thread above.

Welcome to the Dark Side.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-15-2017 at 06:44 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If your not happy where your about to start at I would prime with some tight carb cycling and increased cardio. Take a little bit of time out of your weight training and put it towards more cardio. You will get your bf down creating a more anabolic environment for your var to work and give you body a rest before it time to hit it hard while on cycle.
    SZ21 and songdog like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looking good SZ21 yeah that clen is a bad trip and with the lil bit you got too lose I wouldn't bother.BG gave some good advice you might want to give it a try! Good luck!
    SZ21 likes this.

Thanks guys! I kinda like the idea of cardio before I start going heavy on the cycle. I usually switch between heavy workouts and lighter weight/ higher reps. I'll keep y'all posted!
    songdog likes this.

Keep us up dated. Kill it.

Thanks guys! I kinda like the idea of cardio before I start going heavy on the cycle. I usually switch between heavy workouts and lighter weight/ higher reps. I'll keep y'all posted!
    Awe I was looking forward to another girl, but i totally get it and you want to be ready and have your head in the game!

Capebuffalo likes this.

AKD_fitchick I'm still going hard in the gym! Just adding little cardio compared to none. Just got back from leg day. So far the scale is dropping w/ my diet and I'm on day 2 of Var. LETS GOO

AKD_fitchick I'm still going hard in the gym! Just adding little cardio compared to none. Just got back from leg day. So far the scale is dropping w/ my diet and I'm on day 2 of Var. LETS GOO
    Oh yeah so you are staying on var?

Yippee!!!

Posts your lifts! Let's get you and others on your thread!!!

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Hey, you've been here 3 + years and only 36 posts? What gives! Stick around this time please. Great guys and girls here!
    And make the pic in post#1 your Avi! Look very fit and athletic!
    AKD_FitChick, SZ21 and KJ419 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Yes! Isn't that crazy. It took me this long to actually hop on a cycle. Thats how long I've been overthinking it!
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most time I do see women add weight at first pretty quickly, then start getting lower slower than the increase came on. I don't know why, but in some women anavar can act like dbol in men and add a bit of water. I don't know why or how, but sometimes it does in some women. On another note, you look great. I would tell you to use a mirror instead of a scale.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks for the info! Yea, I'm tempted to see how my body does these first couple weeks. So far I'm feeling good.I have a diuretic I can take every couple days if I get to that point of holding water!

Hey guys! So Day 2. 10mg split.

Idk if i'm trippin' out or my throat is feeling kinda tight right now. If this continues tomorrow I'll prob stop the var. I've read way to many female horror stories. Hoping this Var isn't cut with Dbol or something...
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Hey guys! So Day 2. 10mg split.

Idk if i'm trippin' out or my throat is feeling kinda tight right now. If this continues tomorrow I'll prob stop the var. I've read way to many female horror stories. Hoping this Var isn't cut with Dbol or something...
    You tested yours, right? That's a side I have never experienced.

GGR if you are reading this, have you? She is the guru here on.

SZ21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Most time I do see women add weight at first pretty quickly, then start getting lower slower than the increase came on. I don't know why, but in some women anavar can act like dbol in men and add a bit of water. I don't know why or how, but sometimes it does in some women. On another note, you look great. I would tell you to use a mirror instead of a scale.
    He is right, that's how I responded to all my cycles.

Water Retention is there for sure. What about changing your thought process? It's only a little Water holding, think of it like a present, you build build build and when off cycle the fluff (I call it) drops away and out comes your present? Lol!

NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Dead on nuts! Var doesn't work like it does with males on females... it can provide lots of water retention(especially in lower extremities) at first - dial your diet in than training and you'll be fine... you may be over anxious thinking but if at least labmax test it(it'll tell you if it's var of if var is in there)!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Agree. The scale will drive you crazy. The mirror will always show what needs to be done.

I think I'm forsure tripping'! PMS is a bitch..

Day 3. Haha. I'm forsure leaning out so far.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I think I'm forsure tripping'! PMS is a bitch..

Day 3. Haha. I'm forsure leaning out so far.
    PMS can be a bitch for sure!!

Capebuffalo likes this.

NAYarch is offline New Member
    How the Frig do you get VAR.. finding it so hard atm

Thread Information