OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Ok i just did a bad bad thing! errrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey bros, i need to come here and confess. I just emailed my x wife. WTF am i thinking?!? I got some mail at the house for her so instead of just sending it out i had to email her....errrrrrr Why, Why, Why do we do this to ourselfs?!? Im seeing this great girl now and everything is moving along nicely and i had to go do something stupid like this. I still have some feelings for my x but they should all be negative but there not...errrrrrrr Please some one smack some sense into me!!

OG

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Wish I could bro, but I keep going back to a girl that is totally wrong for me. She wants to date me seriously, and I know it would go nowhere, but the sex is fantastic. What are guys supposed to do? OG, I think you need a quick trip to see your new girl so the other thoughts leave your head. Maybe you will realize that you just had a weak moment.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Be glad you didn't do what I just did this past weekend.... having sex with an X wife merely weeks after the finalized divorce is a BAD BAD thing... but hey, I just blame it on the Prop and move on!

Good idea sigrabbit!! Im gonna call her right now just to hear her voice and make these bad dreams go away...

OG

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Please some one smack some sense into me!!

OG
    Lean a little bit closer to the screen......little closer....nope, just a little bit more.......SLAP.

Feel better now? Actually, we've probably all been in similar situations. I think when a relationship doesn't work out, for whatever reason, and whether you broke it off on your own accord or had it broken off against your desires, their is always a nagging sense that you don't like the idea that someone is able to get along with their life (apparently) so easily without you. Thus the reason that we ALL email an ex, call an ex, etc etc with an ex...we just want some tiny little hint that this person still in some small way, if they don't "need" us, per se, definitely, somewhere inside, "want" us. My take on it anyway.

hahahaha! thxs BigGreen i needed that!! U are so true in what u said. If it matters any i was the one who filed but i did still love her when i did thats the problem. I just knew i couldnt live the rest of my life with her thats why i did it.

OG

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I'll slap you silly.....why?....because you deserve it and just to show you and old fart like me...can...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have a friend who lived with a girl for 4 years, got married for 2, seperated for 1.5 years. Finally divorced becuase they could not workout there problems. A few months after they divorce we are out at a sports bar and there she is, they get drunk together and go home together and now they are together again with the same issues they had before.

Question? Can I get my wedding present back so I can give it to them again at the next wedding???

Dooooh!

haha Rich i knew u were gonna have something to say...

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    OG, My boy,, walk with me, talk to me... WTF are you thinking?!?

Don't sweat it bro... when you have deep feelings for someone they don't go away over night... just don't follow it up with a booty call!!
    the fellas are right... go see your new girl and love her till those bad thoughts are all gone...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I have a friend who lived with a girl for 4 years, got married for 2, seperated for 1.5 years. Finally divorced becuase they could not workout there problems. A few months after they divorce we are out at a sports bar and there she is, they get drunk together and go home together and now they are together again with the same issues they had before.

Question? Can I get my wedding present back so I can give it to them again at the next wedding???

Dooooh!
    This is why when a relationship is over I never look back. Me and my x-wife use to break up, get back, break up.... next thing I know I'm married and wasted 10 years. Since then I learned once it doesn't work it will never work.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    OG, My boy,, walk with me, talk to me... WTF are you thinking?!?

Don't sweat it bro... when you have deep feelings for someone they don't go away over night... just don't follow it up with a booty call!!
    the fellas are right... go see your new girl and love her till those bad thoughts are all gone...
    Save me my brudda!! Sigh, i just called my new girl to say "hi" She was like so what did i do to deserve this nice phone call....errrr I was thinking u mean what did i do.... I feel like i need a now..

OG

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Well, whatever you do, just don't lead this new girl on or break her heart. If you still feel strongly for your x, maybe you should be on your own for just a bit untill you are clear headed?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Brother, my funky brother!!! What in the hell, I said what in the hell are ya thinking?!?!?!? OG, I'm ordering to get your azz to the gym, bust out some reps, hit the shower and than go spen the evening with your new woman. I don't want to hear any excuses, just get moving.

Hey we all go through this in some way or fashion, it happens, we're human. I'm guessing you didn't even give it any thought when you emailed her. Besides, just because ya'll are divorced doesn't mean you both can't be civil and talk from time to time..... CAUTION! CAUTION! As long as that's all that happens........ CAUTION! CAUTION! So get to the gym and than to the ladies house. TTYL!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Slypknot

OG bro...what are you doing man. Just send the x her mail and go on with your new hottie.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban
    Well, whatever you do, just don't lead this new girl on or break her heart. If you still feel strongly for your x, maybe you should be on your own for just a bit untill you are clear headed?

Good point! I would never want to hurt this new one. Shes really a great person. Nothing like my x! Guess i need to keep that in mind when i think of my x. Thxs for all ur replys!!

OG

Big T and Palme my bruddas! U guys are so right!! Man when i get home im gonna hit the weights like im possed! Iv got to get her out of my head one way or another...errrr

OG
    OG

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I just went back to my x and the sex is unbelievable. No reason you can't hang out with both of them. JMO

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ichiban
    My exact thoughts.

OG.... let's just blame it on the test shall we and call it a day. It's nice to see ya out of the Steroids forum for a change..... Ya discover that there's more to AR than just that one??? Just kidding ya! I'm glad to see you have someone good in your life now, concentrate on that and not the past bro. Nothing good comes from stirring up the dust of the past.

BIG T, ya i have to say the Steroids forum is getting kinda boring. Same'ol same'ol questions. Thxs for ur advice its right on!! My new chick is really great and i need to focus on that fer sure!

Hey so hows the little man doing? Getting BIG i bet like his daddy...

OG

Not to hijack your thread, but yeah.... 4 months and weighs 16lbs!!!! He's gonna be the next great middle linebacker for Tampa!!! I'm gonna see about getting some pics of him and his big sis and post em. Man oh man, does he eat. Just the other day I fed him a jar of banana's, 8 oz of formula and a small bowl of baby cereal all in 25 minutes!!!! I'm gonna have to quit juicing and eating just to afford his grocery bill!!

hahha, next he'll be sneaking drinks of ur whey protien...lol Thats really great to heat bro! Wish u all the best!! Buuuut u mean he'll be playing middle linebacker for the Dolphins...hehehe

OG

average_joe is offline New Member
    Having just gone through my own divorce, I know the feeling. The ex came by for some custody issues, and she walked into my bedroom and laid down on the bed. I had to steel my nerves and tell her to get out of the bedroom. It was tough, but I knew if I touched her, it would be bad. Real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by average_joe
    Having just gone through my own divorce, I know the feeling. The ex came by for some custody issues, and she walked into my bedroom and laid down on the bed. I had to steel my nerves and tell her to get out of the bedroom. It was tough, but I knew if I touched her, it would be bad. Real bad.
    Sorry to hear that bro!! Man u must have willpower not to have. But u were right on in not.

OG

hahha, next he'll be sneaking drinks of ur whey protien...lol Thats really great to heat bro! Wish u all the best!! Buuuut u mean he'll be playing middle linebacker for the Dolphins...hehehe

OG
    Are you kidding, my daughter already drinks it. She actually has one shake a day....very dilluted. Doc said it was ok! Dolphins????? DOLPHINS????????? Well it would be better than the Cowboys! I'm a Buc's fan though..... I'll get some pics and have to pm them to ya of the kids. Thank god they look like their mother.... well except my daughter has my height, and my boy has my build but the facial looks of their mom...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Thank god they look like their mother.... well except my daughter has my height, and my boy has my build but the facial looks of their mom...
    LOL, ya thank god... Great bro let me know when u have them ready.
    Ok, i can take the Bucs over the Cowboys also. I hate the Cowboys too! But i still think hed look better in aqua and orange...

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, ya thank god... Great bro let me know when u have them ready.
    Ok, i can take the Bucs over the Cowboys also. I hate the Cowboys too! But i still think hed look better in aqua and orange...

OG
    hmm let me guess ,and u ddint mention this to me earlyer cuase ???u knew id bithc at ya !!!!!!!i cant beleive ya !after all thte shitr weve talked about !thats it im commin down there top smack ya!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhh
    what were you thinking???
    You said this chick was cool
    Just send her the shit and tell her its all good. You got rid of her for a reason bro.
    We need to discuss this my friend!!!!!!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Lean a little bit closer to the screen......little closer....nope, just a little bit more.......SLAP.

Feel better now? Actually, we've probably all been in similar situations. I think when a relationship doesn't work out, for whatever reason, and whether you broke it off on your own accord or had it broken off against your desires, their is always a nagging sense that you don't like the idea that someone is able to get along with their life (apparently) so easily without you. Thus the reason that we ALL email an ex, call an ex, etc etc with an ex...we just want some tiny little hint that this person still in some small way, if they don't "need" us, per se, definitely, somewhere inside, "want" us. My take on it anyway.
    you are a fucking genious! will you be my psycologist? i struggle with exactly what you wrote about every day. well, maybe not so much a genious, you can just verbalize things much better than me.

anyways, i feel exactly like how you described. why the hell doesn't she feel the same way? i want her to try to contact me in some way. i feel like when we seperated, she got along with her life just fine and mine was destroyed. i still grasp on to the pathetic notion that one day, i'll have a body to die for, while she is still insecure about hers...does that make me a bad person? messed up person? please, i need answers!!! =)

-- clocky baby

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    anyways, i feel exactly like how you described. why the hell doesn't she feel the same way? i want her to try to contact me in some way. i feel like when we seperated, she got along with her life just fine and mine was destroyed. i still grasp on to the pathetic notion that one day, i'll have a body to die for, while she is still insecure about hers...does that make me a bad person? messed up person? please, i need answers!!! =)

-- clocky baby
    the implied "inclusion" of an ex in our lives even if we don't see them anymore is natural.

wanting to better yourself for you and only you is the only way to do things bro, especially when it comes to AS. doing a few cycles so you can put on some weight to impress the stereotypical blonde bombshell can be motivation, althought it will fizzle out eventually. my training early on took a turn for the best when i stopped worrying about the newfound popularity with hot girls and just focused on doing it for me.

you aren't a bad person because when it comes down to it, she can't be forced by anyone to work out unless she wants to. you are infinitely more disciplined and stronger if you stay dedicated and she does 12oz curls since the gym isn't important to her. also, deep down im sure that you would like to bring some girl around that puts her to shame and make her feel jealous that she lost you or make her realize that she was wrong for ever breaking up with you (if that is how it went.) you want some retribution or closure and the only way you can possibly get it is through jealousy since suffering is a powerful precursor to malice. maybe i am way off base, but the most twisted and psychosemantic emotions come into play in sour-ending relationships.

just my interpretation.

(sorry to hijack the thread like this, but i wanted to post for clocky )

No worries daem, i was hoping this post would open not my eyes but also other bros struggaling with the same problems.

Jdawg, i was hoping u wouldnt see this... U too Big N! Well, it was only a weak moment for me. I wasnt all mushy in the email it was more like a friendly whatya up too. Im still into my new girl. So far shes everything iv wanted in a woman that i didnt get from my x wife. I'll make it...

OG

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK punk
    Drop it now though

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    the implied "inclusion" of an ex in our lives even if we don't see them anymore is natural.

wanting to better yourself for you and only you is the only way to do things bro, especially when it comes to AS. doing a few cycles so you can put on some weight to impress the stereotypical blonde bombshell can be motivation, althought it will fizzle out eventually. my training early on took a turn for the best when i stopped worrying about the newfound popularity with hot girls and just focused on doing it for me.

you aren't a bad person because when it comes down to it, she can't be forced by anyone to work out unless she wants to. you are infinitely more disciplined and stronger if you stay dedicated and she does 12oz curls since the gym isn't important to her. also, deep down im sure that you would like to bring some girl around that puts her to shame and make her feel jealous that she lost you or make her realize that she was wrong for ever breaking up with you (if that is how it went.) you want some retribution or closure and the only way you can possibly get it is through jealousy since suffering is a powerful precursor to malice. maybe i am way off base, but the most twisted and psychosemantic emotions come into play in sour-ending relationships.

just my interpretation.

(sorry to hijack the thread like this, but i wanted to post for clocky )
    hehe, i know i know. i readily admit that i started this whole bodybuilding thing for completely wrong reasons, but i don't think i'd be where i am now (mentally) if my motives hadn't become more "pure". hmm, more simply, i started for the wrong reasons, but grew to love the sport and my current motives for success are admirable ones.

i still do think about my ex though...sometimes (even though she was 3 girls ago...=(, but i'm sure everyone does, ya know.

btw, i don't juice. i plan on getting another year under my belt natrually at least...before hitting the gear...=)

thanks for the post, daem, i appreciated it.

-- cb

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    trash your computer and run away with the new chick???

i guess its not that easy, but seems like you know what your doing actualy.

just remind yourself WHY your with the new chick and not your ex..

WHY

Thread Information