• 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: I am a total dumbass.....

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

I am a total dumbass.....

Hey everyone, please hold your judgment because I know I am just stupid. I tried to sell my extra iPhone X because I only needed one. Ended up trying to sell it off Craigslist and met the guy (who was a kid) in NE Portland (basically the slums).

I got robbed today and I had both my iPhone Xs’ stolen. The punk took my iPhone X, then darted out of my car. I ran after him and in the process forgot to lock my car. He came back and stole my other iPhone X that I was using on my phone carrier, when I was coming back to my car. One of the phones was completely sealed up brand new, while mine was running.

Is there a way to track the phones using the IMEI number since I know both? I f**king hate scumbags like this little punk. Any help would be appreciative guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Hey everyone, please hold your judgment because I know I am just stupid. I tried to sell my extra iPhone X because I only needed one. Ended up trying to sell it off Craigslist and met the guy (who was a kid) in NE Portland (basically the slums).

I got robbed today and I had both my iPhone Xs’ stolen. The punk took my iPhone X, then darted out of my car. I ran after him and in the process forgot to lock my car. He came back and stole my other iPhone X that I was using on my phone carrier, when I was coming back to my car. One of the phones was completely sealed up brand new, while mine was running.

Is there a way to track the phones using the IMEI number since I know both? I f**king hate scumbags like this little punk. Any help would be appreciative guys.

I believe they can kill them if you have the IMEI numbers. Best to meet people off craigslist at the police station or where I police offer will be around. I also ask for a picture of them and their car before I go meet them. I hope you got insurance on them and they bust the scumbag. I hate this time a year due to the increased rate of shit like this happening. I also carry my gun with me and they are sure as hell can see it. I wish you the best of luck. Contact Apple ASAP with those codes! You might have to file a police report and give them the case number.

I hope your personal phone was locked and you didnt have any banking stuff on there or pictures of your Credit cards. I feel your pain. It just sucks when people pull that shit.

Side note, my dumb ass daughter will not put a lock on her phone and has lost it twice while out of the town drinking. Her CC was in the back of the phone as well. SMFH at her. She is 24 and knows everything and will not listen to anyone. All of OUR banking was in her phone as well. We got lucky and found them via an app the next day. She got lucky. I hope they catch your little pricks that did that to you.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-29-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    It was a hard lesson to learn.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    It was a hard lesson to learn.
    Why weren't you open carrying? That is usually a good theft deterrent and you do live in an open carry state...

Don't be soft in the gym, don't be a soft target outside the gym

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That sucks..........definite wtf just happened moment.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I pictured in my head like the old-school Keystone cops, you guys running around the cars chasing each other him grabbing your phones and taking off .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Upside is you weren’t shot or stabbed.
    BG and *Admin* like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Why weren't you open carrying? That is usually a good theft deterrent and you do live in an open carry state...

Don't be soft in the gym, don't be a soft target outside the gym
    I agree, although I usually don't open carry, I prefer concealed. Regardless, the little fuck would have known I was carrying once he tried to steal from me.
    Sh0tsf1red and BG like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry for your bad luck bro but I guess this is common with Craigs list.
    BG likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I agree, although I usually don't open carry, I prefer concealed. Regardless, the little fuck would have known I was carrying once he tried to steal from me.
    Depends on the weather really LOL

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sorry for your bad luck bro but I guess this is common with Craigs list.
    Very true, my boss hires guys off of craigslist shit never works out always the worst for the worse .

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    People still use craigslist???

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    People still use craigslist???
    Something something Back Page.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    I wonder if Lunk now has two IPhone X’s?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    I chased a couple of teenagers in the woods that threw a stick and hit my gf's car as we were driving by. It was no use. The skinny little fuckers ran like hell and I made it about 3/4 of a mile before I was spent. Caught one little fucker coming out of a house and questioned him but he wouldn't own up to it (certain it was him). Anyway, hell with a bunch of running. Just need to carry some rocks in the car o throw at the fast sumbitches.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Called the police I assume? and yes they can track the phones...as soon as they try to turn them on... sad thing is it will be some unknowing person who buys it from the punk that robbed you that will also be out... vicious cycle and worse this time of year...

Also call you carrier they can track your phone...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Something something Back Page.
    A town near to us had a sting operation to bust people using that site. They got a lot, including a couple sherif deputy's...lol
    BG likes this.

Obs
    A town near to us had a sting operation to bust people using that site. They got a lot, including a couple sherif deputy's...lol
    Lol they ain't anything but us.

Yep, I remind them of that whenever they try to fuck with me. Doesn't always work though...lol
    BG likes this.

Obs
    Yep, I remind them of that whenever they try to fuck with me. Doesn't always work though...lol
    When they pull you outta the car just piss your pants after three warnings. When they try to load you up say "omg I gotta shiiit!" No way you go in that cruiser.
    BG likes this.

Lol...

Blog Entries
    Yeah I still have the phone on ‘Find my iPhone’ but it is still turned off.

Thread Information