Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,960

    Do any AR-R products contain any fish oils or anything?

    Iím curious specifically about their T-3 because my study is allergic. Please let me know if anyone knows. Also, I havenít been on here in a long time are they no longer a sponsor?

  2. #2
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Iím curious specifically about their T-3 because my study is allergic. Please let me know if anyone knows. Also, I havenít been on here in a long time are they no longer a sponsor?
    I believe they are considered source talk

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I believe they are considered source talk

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    They arenít a source at all. They are a research chemical company with products not for human consumption and a former advertiser on this board. My question is regarding a research subject

  4. #4
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    They aren’t a source at all. They are a research chemical company with products not for human consumption and a former advertiser on this board. My question is regarding a research subject
    I don't believe they use fish oil but not 100%...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •