Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking F'ing Funny Story!!!

I heard this story today and I almost pissed myself. This guy wanted to buy some AS so his source lines him up with some S250 and gives him the amps. This guy looks at an amp and says "What am I supposed to do with this thing?" The source says "You shoot it in your ass." Then this guy says "Like a suppository!?"

Haha!! This guy thought you shoved the amp up your ass like a suppository!! Hahaha!! F'ing priceless. I would have killed to have been there to hear that.

The lack of common sense for some people truly amazes me.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    that's what you are supposed to with sus 250 amps arn't you? my source told me that if the glass breaks in my ass to soak in a tub of tobasco sauce

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LMAO!! Tell him to crack it open first, put it in and stand on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1leg
    that's what you are supposed to with sus 250 amps arn't you? my source told me that if the glass breaks in my ass to soak in a tub of tobasco sauce
    That's only after you use course sand paper to clean your sphincter.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    some people...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Those are the type of people that get hurt using AS and then give it a bad rep. These guys are morons and don't look into what they are getting themselves into.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Those are the type of people that get hurt using AS and then give it a bad rep. These guys are morons and don't look into what they are getting themselves into.
    How true.

Still funny though.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a problem I have noticed with the world today. Or rather the people. Nobody has any common sense anymore. Or if they do they choose to ignore it. A lot of problems can be solved by thinking them out logically. Such as: "hmmm, i wonder what will happen if i shove this glass amp up my ass....this GLASS amp. oh" you see, too many people jump right in things without thinking them through. anybody know why? i think its the general lethargy of people today.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to change the subject but those Fking amps are a bitch to open. I can see how the guy wouldnt know what to do with it or atleast how to open it. That guy is gonna have a heart attack or shoot a ml of oil into his vain. Wonder how that would feel.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    a buddie at work tell me a funny one too. when he was in jail (...) he heard of a guy that have inject 5ml of test enan 100mg directly in his vein.Beeing a junkie for almost all off his life he tought it was better than trough his ass... after a week of been sick the guy finally got his ticket for freedom.

he die...

Last edited by FCECC2; 07-12-2003 at 11:12 AM.

Thread Information