Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreset024 View Post
    I've read through that little twerps threads to and I'm far from being couch

I'm just saying if you have breast big enough to titty fuck, and you shouldn't be giving anybody shit how they look, tarbaby
    Just a curious..... why are you trash talking and you are not even in the competition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    No! As said before you will shut down your metabolism and will feel crap, look like crap and no lose any fat either. Count calories and start at a couple hundred below maintenance.
    Yea, I'll get it dialed in. I know what to do, just get hard headed sometimes. Biggest thing I'm struggling to figure out is how much to take in pre workout. I wish I could split my cardio and resistance training so I could do fasted cardio in the morning, it's just not possible
    RaginCajun likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I am reading and eating popcorn. I am not sure what happened from the posts but seems like someone has been taking steroids .
    Seems like there is some hormonal issues going on in the thread the last couple of days.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Seems like there is some hormonal issues going on in the thread the last couple of days.
    how cold is it up there today?

make your whiskers into icicles?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Just a curious..... why are you trash talking and you are not even in the competition?

Story is his dad was a world famous hand model who ran out on him and his mom when he was a baby. He made a vow to the moon and the stars to search the honkytonks and bars to find the man with the pretty hands.
    charger69, almostgone, BG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    how cold is it up there today?

make your whiskers into icicles?
    actually it has warmed up
    13 for a high yesterday
    supposed to hit 15 today
    only -4 this morning

Fishing has been good
    Last edited by diesel101; 01-05-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yea, I'll get it dialed in. I know what to do, just get hard headed sometimes. Biggest thing I'm struggling to figure out is how much to take in pre workout. I wish I could split my cardio and resistance training so I could do fasted cardio in the morning, it's just not possible
    Tarzan- we sound similar. It took me a long time to figure out my carb sensitivity to bulk and cut and even carb cycling.
    I know some will disagree, but I have reviewed numerous studies and they go back and forth on fasted vs non fasted cardio. My opinion is that you are not missing that much. I think that HIIT will make more of a difference than fasted vs non fasted.
    The studies that I have reviewed did not mention people cycling which probably has an effect.
    I do not think that anyone can give what that difference would be.

We need to be careful.... mrs BG will soon be recommending that we take estrogen.

diesel101 likes this.

Tarzan- we sound similar. It took me a long time to figure out my carb sensitivity to bulk and cut and even carb cycling.
    I know some will disagree, but I have reviewed numerous studies and they go back and forth on fasted vs non fasted cardio. My opinion is that you are not missing that much. I think that HIIT will make more of a difference than fasted vs non fasted.
    The studies that I have reviewed did not mention people cycling which probably has an effect.

That has always been a debate in my gym circle. I cannot seem to notice a difference what time I do cardio fasted or not.
    some people swear by fasted some don't. The only reason I do it early is to have time between cardio and lifting.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    That has always been a debate in my gym circle. I cannot seem to notice a difference what time I do cardio fasted or not.
    some people swear by fasted some don't. The only reason I do it early is to have time between cardio and lifting.
    the biggest issue with fasted cardio vs fed cardio is wither the person is enhanced or not. for non drug users it doesn't matter much. but for drug users, most the drugs out there work better for fat oxidation while in a fasted state. thats why you'll see most Pros doing fasted cardio,, even though the science says it doesn't make much a difference, its just that they are all on drugs, and again most these drugs work better in a fasted state.

i have no clue what my carb sensitivity is but i know my ass loves them!

trying to carb cycle now on a cut without any gear
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the biggest issue with fasted cardio vs fed cardio is wither the person is enhanced or not. for non drug users it doesn't matter much. but for drug users, most the drugs out there work better for fat oxidation while in a fasted state. thats why you'll see most Pros doing fasted cardio,, even though the science says it doesn't make much a difference, its just that they are all on drugs, and again most these drugs work better in a fasted state.
    i want some drugs

haha!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    With me taking hgh fragment, fasted would be better. I you you know this gear, but to those that don't, hgh frag "puts' fat in your blood stream, so you want to burn it for energy, not carbs
    GearHeaded likes this.

i have no clue what my carb sensitivity is but i know my ass loves them!

trying to carb cycle now on a cut without any gear
    What are your macros?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    With me taking hgh fragment, fasted would be better. I you you know this gear, but to those that don't, hgh frag "puts' fat in your blood stream, so you want to burn it for energy, not carbs
    yep . this is also why myself and other guys will run about 2-3iu of insulin about 30mins prior to cardio (along with hgh frag) to drive blood sugar as low as possible. the hgh frag is going to help mobilize fat for fuel and even more so in a low blood sugar state
    Roger_Murtaugh likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You sound just like me then though I have had ample opportunities to experiment. Now let's do it right at once tarzan

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You guys have a great competition and thread going. Absolutely enjoying following this thread and it's plain to see that 99.9% of the trash talking and scuttlebutt between each of you comes from respect and a desire to push each other to do their best!
    charger69 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    You sound just like me then though I have had ample opportunities to experiment. Now let's do it right at once tarzan
    Lol... on it!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You guys have a great competition and thread going. Absolutely enjoying following this thread and it's plain to see that 99.9% of the trash talking and scuttlebutt between each of you comes from respect and a desire to push each other to do their best!
    Agreed AG. Nice to see some friendly banter
    almostgone and guitarzan like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When you lower carbs you must increase fat
    Thanks bg, I'm new to fast cutting like this, so any advice is appreciated! I wanna cut as much fat as possible during this comp, but wouldn't wanna sacrifice muscle to do it. I realized yesterday I haven't been eating enough, i wanted to kickstart this thing by starving myself for a few days. Been keeping my protein around 200, fat low as possible and carbs pretty low. I think I'm ok, other than I need to pick the carbs up
    guitarzan likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Lmao I wasnt sure what was going on with this situation, so I waited to read more responses today. Is he serious?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    When you lower carbs you must increase fat
    I agree, I just saw this two. And if you are using fat as a main macro. Your body ramps up all its metabolic processes to process fat as an energy Source. Amplification of enzyme regulation by high substrate concentration.
    BG likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    Funny you say that she has always had acne issues so we did blood work and her testosterone was high. So she takes an anti-testosterone and I take an anti-estrogen.
    We need to be careful.... mrs BG will soon be recommending that we take estrogen.

charger69 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Woke up and was 209.1 about half a pound below where I was pre Xmas. Abs are coming back in
    BG and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    Yes sir! Wish I could speak like that
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I agree, I just saw this two. And if you are using fat as a main macro. Your body ramps up all its metabolic processes to process fat as an energy Source. Amplification of enzyme regulation by high substrate concentration.

BG
    Keep it up, I got you for the win!
    Woke up and was 209.1 about half a pound below where I was pre Xmas. Abs are coming back in

Blog Entries
    Yes sir! Wish I could speak like that
    I wish I had your legs and traps

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Keep it up, I got you for the win!
    Thanks, I’m going all in on me too. everybody apparently is on Tren , just wait until i am

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I’m down 7. Abs are coming back.
    I changed my strategy. Now I need to up my carbs a little.
    Sorry Tarzan, I was ready for a pound for pound war. Now I am going to be similar to Cape. Maybe that was his strategy to beat the old man by siding with BG. LOL
    Seriously, I want to thank BG and Cape for convincing the stubborn old man wannabe. I think that I could have done it, but better to be safe than sorry. BTW I have been training to compete in July.

MuscleScience and BG like this.

Blog Entries
    actually it has warmed up
    13 for a high yesterday
    supposed to hit 15 today
    only -4 this morning

Fishing has been good
    where are you man where I am its been -17 to -24 every morning for the last 2 weeks...it warmed up yesterday only to dump 15" of snow on us with 60-70 mph winds so there where 4 foot high drifts against my truck this morning when I went out at 2am to clean it up and use the snowblower...its not suppose to do this until February temp wise fucking polar vortex...
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    where are you man where I am its been -17 to -24 every morning for the last 2 weeks...it warmed up yesterday only to dump 15" of snow on us with 60-70 mph winds so there where 4 foot high drifts against my truck this morning when I went out at 2am to clean it up and use the snowblower...its not suppose to do this until February temp wise fucking polar vortex...
    The beautiful state of South Dakota
    All 128 of the residents here love it.
    MuscleScience and Quester like this.

January 2018 Most Improved Competition

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Faaaaaaaacckk dat!

40 is cold for me, haha!

It actually snowed in Grand Isle, LA the other day! Been around for 36 years and never seen or saw pics of that before!

Where are all those global warming climate change fvcks at!

Just took pre workout, grind time!

Blog Entries
    Faaaaaaaacckk dat!

40 is cold for me, haha!

It actually snowed in Grand Isle, LA the other day! Been around for 36 years and never seen or saw pics of that before!

Where are all those global warming climate change fvcks at!
    Al Gore just made a statement today that Global Warming would cause colder Winters...
    RaginCajun likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Al Gore just made a statement today that Global Warming would cause colder Winters...
    He gotta do something to keep people buying his books!
    MuscleScience likes this.

BG
    I think that I could have done it, but better to be safe than sorry. BTW I have been training to compete in July.

I think that will be for the best
    charger69 likes this.

BG
    Oh ya forgot, caught a case of the "Cape Curse" and pulled a muscle in my back doing push ups at home and shoveling snow yesterday!
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    Oh ya forgot, caught a case of the "Cape Curse" and pulled a muscle in my back doing push ups at home and shoveling snow yesterday!
    isn't it great living in the north BG....fuck....my town got hit with 15" yesterday and i was up at 3am snowblowing...my neighbors where thrilled I'm sure...

Blog Entries
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 01-05-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Ok . So far we are 5 days into the competition and we have one competitor with a head injury, two with back muscle issues. I guess the one that can make it to March 27 without injuries will be the winner. LOL

ghettoboyd and marcus300 like this.

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread Information