Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,200 of 2952
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You look great man! Cant believe how much you lost!
    Thanks man
    Obs likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    48 minutes of cardio, cut the grass in the 83 degree weather, had a nice sweat going

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    slow lean pace , sure brother. Adrol, with high dose tren and high dose Test , on top of insulin . thats a protocol to blow the hell up and get big quick !!

edit - if I was to guess, I would say thats the exact protocol Reagen Grimes used to blow up when he was over in Dubai and got huge
    Rather I mean without accumulating much fat... I hope it works that way lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Holy shit. What the heck have you been taking? Little skinny Obs? I made it up to 220 on my recomp. Now I’m just cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ou must be a freak... You were around 200 at beginning weren't you?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Damn, hope it is just a strain but you better have it checked out. No way I would chance it with a hamstring issue. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
    Thanks, something is not right. Sleeping last night was bad, had to get out of bed a couple of times and use a roller on my leg. I usually get up around 0415 and start my day but today was 0330. Pain has gone down my leg into my calf and up to my glute. Had my hamstring wrapped up and coated with tiger balm and hit may max on NSAIDS and just took a pain pill. Getting ready to get into a bath but afraid to unwrap my leg.

I saw KelKel's ham string tear pics and I know it can't be near as bad as his. He is a tough dude. If this does not get better by Friday I will see a doctor about it. Hopefully, you are right and it is just a bad strain. Would fell better about it if I was working out hard not just getting out of a truck and slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Thanks, something is not right. Sleeping last night was bad, had to get out of bed a couple of times and use a roller on my leg. I usually get up around 0415 and start my day but today was 0330. Pain has gone down my leg into my calf and up to my glute. Had my hamstring wrapped up and coated with tiger balm and hit may max on NSAIDS and just took a pain pill. Getting ready to get into a bath but afraid to unwrap my leg.

I saw KelKel's ham string tear pics and I know it can't be near as bad as his. He is a tough dude. If this does not get better by Friday I will see a doctor about it. Hopefully, you are right and it is just a bad strain. Would fell better about it if I was working out hard not just getting out of a truck and slipping.
    Dang it man, hopefully it'll be good to go soon

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Ou must be a freak... You were around 200 at beginning weren't you?
    Yes. 206. I was 218 at the beginning of the comp and got down to 208 and then back up to 220. My body defies logic. LOL.
    I start cutting and have a caloric deficit and gain weight.

Obs likes this.

You are just like me. Let’s wait to go see a Dr and suffer first to make sure it’s real.
    Remember what I said about the massage. At least you will forget about your hamstring for a couple of minutes. LOL
    Seriously, hope it gets better soon.

David LoPan likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Would fell better about it if I was working out hard not just getting out of a truck and slipping.
    don't feel too bad brother ! Evan Centaponi , one of the biggest baddest smartest and gifted bodybuilders, squats 700 pounds and was injury free.. yet he slipped on ice and tore his quad off the bone and had major surgery and put his career on hold for a very long time.

I was really recovering well from a past surgery, getting strong and doing well.. physique was coming back. yet breaking down a bunch of amazon boxes in my garage one night with a steak knife I slip have an accident and end up in the ER. have to have immediate reconstructive hand surgery because all my tendons were cut through came apart and shriveled down into my wrist and were no longer able to control my right hand.
    sucks,, wish I could say I was in a knife fight or something

I could repeat this same sad story just this year when I blew the hell out of my back playing golf, not lifting, and was really really fucked up (you'd of thought I was in a major car accident with the severity of everyrtng). but again, life happens.

and I know life has happened to you multiple times. just keep grinding brother . don't over think things or the way things should be or are supposed to of gone. just grind it out and win each day with no regrets. I know thats hard as hell.

to be honest I've spent all day on my couch today cause I've been sick as a dog lately with a newly developed upper respiratory infection and I've also tweaked the hell out of my lower back, probably cause I pushed it too much one day when I was weak, sick, and didn't have it in me.. but whatever. I'll rest up , heal up , and grind the fuck out of it and enjoy the PROCESS and the STRUGGLE , thats what its all about.. its not the goal itself , its the road to getting to the goal thats the real deal

sorry, I'm ranting.. two muscle relaxers and a perc to get this back to ease up fades me quick

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Other than my groin being a bitch, i think I’m the only healthy person on this whole board
    almostgone likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Other than my groin being a bitch, i think I’m the only healthy person on this whole board
    Haha, you the youngest in the comp, your days are coming...lol
    MuscleScience likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Legs coming along.

GearHeaded likes this.

Even though my stomach looks like a wrinkled up ass, I'm looking pretty good in clothes. I've been having a lot fun with the nurses at my dads hospital!
    tarmyg and cousinmuscles like this.

Legs coming along.

Looking good bro, got stomach veins popping out
    tarmyg likes this.

Legs coming along.

really good separation going on!! outer sweep is awesome. just gotta get that tear drop to pop a bit
    tarmyg likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Fairly good leg work today. Stayed away from squats. Lower back is a little sensitive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B02DD170-7736-4B1C-93C8-C6A296F8B427.jpeg 
Views:	241 
Size:	743.9 KB 
ID:	171921

10 minutes of rowing
    10 minutes on the treadmill on an incline
    10 minutes jump rope (1 min jump 1 min rest)
    10 minutes on bike
    And some stretching

My hammies are sooooo tight from doing good mornings yesterday!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dangity dangity dang! Will make for a good set of before and afters folks!

Is there anything I can do about hematocrit until I give blood this weekend. I really cannot afford to lose 3 days of HIIT. Workouts have me winded but nothing I cannot handle...... well let me see tomorrow when I do quads.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is there anything I can do about hematocrit until I give blood this weekend. I really cannot afford to lose 3 days of HIIT. Workouts have me winded but nothing I cannot handle...... well let me see tomorrow when I do quads.

3-days of chips and Coca-Cola should solve that. try it and report back.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

all you need is a 16 gauge needle , some tubing, a 1 liter empty bottle of coke, and a good vein brother
    or you can try steady state cardio for awhile

I think there is a blood letting thread somewhere around here

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member

Not sure how it is regulated in your part of the country but in my part it is every 56 days to donate.
    How I do it every 30 days is I donate to red cross today and they keep track on their system of when I am eligible with their red cross again. In thirty days I go to my local hospital blood bank and donate there but they are not connected with red cross so they have no record of my past red cross donations.

Just FYI according to the nurses and doctors told me that a healthy person with good diet is back to normal blood levels within 10-20 days after donating.
    Last edited by diesel101; 03-01-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Not sure how it is regulated in your part of the country but in my part it is every 56 days to donate.
    How I do it every 30 days is I donate to red cross today and they keep track on their system of when I am eligible with their red cross again. In thirty days I go to my local hospital blood bank and donate there but they are not connected with red cross so they have no record of my past red cross donations.

Just FYI according to the nurses and doctors told me that a healthy person with good diet is back to normal blood levels within 10-20 days after donating.

We have Red Cross and life south. So I go between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    We have Red Cross and life south. So I go between the two.
    Cape/Diesel- thanks. I never even thought of this.
    Believe it or not, I hate needles and would not be able to puncture a vein. This from someone who pins daily. LOL

I would like to petition that the end date of the competition is on a Friday or Saturday (March 23/24 or 30/31). The reason being is because I am going to mock a show prep with carbs and dehydration. This will mimick the prep days of a show.
    If we can’t then no problem, I thought that I would ask.... it couldn’t hurt.

I would like to petition that the end date of the competition is on a Friday or Saturday (March 23/24 or 30/31). The reason being is because I am going to mock a show prep with carbs and dehydration. This will mimick the prep days of a show.

Won’t effect me one way or another.

Legs coming along.

You should have put the Celine face.... you know where. LOL
    Nice separation!

Capebuffalo, RaginCajun and tarmyg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Fairly good leg work today. Stayed away from squats. Lower back is a little sensitive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B02DD170-7736-4B1C-93C8-C6A296F8B427.jpeg 
Views:	241 
Size:	743.9 KB 
ID:	171921
    Post your leg workout.....
    Not doing squats and legs like that.:::.

Capebuffalo likes this.

Take drol and start blowing your nose in about a week!
    charger69 likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

That would be good practice for your future show.

I'll pm the guys later. Actually it's a good idea since people are usually busy in the middle of the week anyway. Friday/Saturday is more convenient for most.
    charger69 likes this.

I have hit a wall. I have been doing keto with a refeed once a week I am down 21 lbs from my original weight. I have been stuck here for over a week and half. I have tried lowering calories, more cardio and it has made no difference. My strength is great,gained strength every week since the beginning,energy is good and I feel awesome. Not that I am hung up on what the scale reads but I would expect some loss after a week.

Don't matter to me, but I'd rather do 31 since I'm just now getting to workout again. I need as much time as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Don't matter to me, but I'd rather do 31 since I'm just now getting to workout again. I need as much time as possible!
    I’ll second that

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I am also good with that.

31st works for me, whatever the geriatric club needs!!!
    diesel101 and guitarzan like this.

Not to start more controversy but I wouldn't care if someone wants to take their finishing pictures early.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Another reason is we don't need to be all dehydrated at work...lol

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The 31st makes better sense, I’m good wit it too.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information