Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    not saying a deload or rest isnt necessary - its very important moreso than lifting in the long run... and you were boasting about doing HIT in your first and i think second comps or your version of it at least

you just proved you dont know how to break through a plateau lol - the higher the intensuity or utilizing more intensity you were WILL INDEED break a plateau - shit for brains
    No all you dungeonites think that from Marcus.
    Its bullshit. If you havent plateaued after six or 8 weeks of HIT then ypur doing a half ass job. You retards "break the plateau" by shortening your rest periods when your CNS needs a break for a couple weeks. Deload! Less sets! Less intensity! Less protein! Less compounds! Lmao!
    You dipshits think you have a patent on HIT and are retarded. I wonder why your fucking joints are coming apart and you all constantly need surgery or are tearing something!!!????????????

Stop increasing intensity and fucking deload or you are just a ticking timebomb. "Its a marathon not a sprint." Remember? I think songdog is the only cat I see in that dungeon that explains to the newbies that they will make their joints come apart if they dont take it slow.

Then we have retards like you. "Aww Fuck mate, take the rest periods down to about 15 seconds and that way you turn your muscles to jelly and your joints will be exposed when they blow the fuck up."

Blow up shrink down and keep coming back with excuses like "I was injured!"

Hold some gains and I might listen

No smiles here dead serious.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-06-2018 at 08:30 PM.
    Roger_Murtaugh likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nach and Obs, mind taking this somewhere else? Not relevant to this thread unless I am missing something.
    almostgone likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Nach and Obs, mind taking this somewhere else? Not relevant to this thread unless I am missing something.
    They are doing what the kids call, “talking the shit,” to each other.
    NACH3 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    See you all down the road. I will return in september/oct and post pics of my scrawny ass, that will be the two year mark for silly obs.
    Roger_Murtaugh likes this.

Blog Entries
    Busy day today but got my cardio on before the gym closed. Having trouble getting all my calories in, so I’m a bit worried that might actually stall my fat lose. Might add some carbs in tomorrow to spur it a bit.
    cousinmuscles and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Its bullshit. If you havent plateaued after six or 8 weeks of HIT then ypur doing a half ass job. You retards "break the plateau" by shortening your rest periods when your CNS needs a break for a couple weeks. Deload! Less sets! Less intensity! Less protein! Less compounds! Lmao!
    You dipshits think you have a patent on HIT and are retarded. I wonder why your fucking joints are coming apart and you all constantly need surgery or are tearing something!!!????????????

youve got no fukin idea what HIT is... every 6-8 wks you deload or 'pullback' if u like that word better... it keeps the CNS and joints in a constant state of repair - has nothing to do with plateauing you dumb bastard>>> just shows youve got no idea what HIT entails! when you deload one focuses on cns repair b/c its constant as well as recovery - you just dont workout hard enough to even know what HIT entails b/c if you can go more than 8wks of pure HIT your not doing with enough intensity to begin with... we dont lower intensity we focus on compound movements when in a deload maybe doing straight sets without beyond failure protocols certainly not what your spouting out dont even know what HIT is or what Marcus achieved as you wont come close lol

and if your watching or reading im the only one who needs surgery dip shit ... i had already needed it when i started and still look bigger than you lol
    so WRONG again dipshit!

Stop increasing intensity and fucking deload or you are just a ticking timebomb. "Its a marathon not a sprint." Remember? I think songdog is the only cat I see in that dungeon that explains to the newbies that they will make their joints come apart if they dont take it slow.

Then we have retards like you. "Aww Fuck mate, take the rest periods down to about 15 seconds and that way you turn your muscles to jelly and your joints will be exposed when they blow the fuck up."

you couldnt live a day in my shoes with my shoulder let alone dying twice and comatosed for a month and a hlf... thats when i started BBing - you cant hold any gains without even coming off the gear... your soooo afraid of losing a 1lb or 2... learn how to eat b/c your the only one making yourself look dumber by the day with your are you serious about the HIT comments... you sure do make me laugh everyday along with half the board

Marcus has done this and trained with the best(remember hes English so use your fukin head) yet your silly arse thinks he knows more than the man who showed us all what HIT was and how to do it... thing is u aint got the mindset for it so u knock it lol exactly what i knew you would
    try coming off gear and doing this

im smiling at your dumbass thats for sure

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

You do this all the time put words in my mouth when I am not in debate with you, please stop it you have no idea about how I advise or train if you did you wouldnt make up stories and say Marcus said this Marcus said that. Its all misdirection to get me involved in your childish issues with other members. Direct all your comments to the guy your having issues with and don't mention my name because son I have 32 yrs of hard intense training and drug use so please stick to your own.

Chill out obs and pls stop putting words in my mouth when I am not even in your argument ....thankyou
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-08-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    NACH3, almostgone, BG and 1 others like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Busy day today but got my cardio on before the gym closed. Having trouble getting all my calories in, so I’m a bit worried that might actually stall my fat lose. Might add some carbs in tomorrow to spur it a bit.
    You are concerned that not getting in enough calories can stall your fat loss? Can you elaborate.

First week of hit kicked my ass. A couple hours after I woke Saturday, I went back to bed (9:30) and slept till 3:00 pm! Had no trouble sleeping last night. Feeling not so tired today, but legs are still weak, whole body is sore.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone has posted up their full diet and training routine, it would be interesting to see how everyone goes about this!
    almostgone, marcus300 and Quester like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Not everyone has posted up their full diet and training routine, it would be interesting to see how everyone goes about this!
    Yeah that would be cool buddy

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    im smiling at your dumbass thats for sure

youve got no fukin idea what HIT is... every 6-8 wks you deload or 'pullback' if u like that word better... it keeps the CNS and joints in a constant state of repair - has nothing to do with plateauing you dumb bastard>>> just shows youve got no idea what HIT entails! when you deload one focuses on cns repair b/c its constant as well as recovery - you just dont workout hard enough to even know what HIT entails b/c if you can go more than 8wks of pure HIT your not doing with enough intensity to begin with... we dont lower intensity we focus on compound movements when in a deload maybe doing straight sets without beyond failure protocols certainly not what your spouting out dont even know what HIT is or what Marcus achieved as you wont come close lol

and if your watching or reading im the only one who needs surgery dip shit ... i had already needed it when i started and still look bigger than you lol
    so WRONG again dipshit!

you couldnt live a day in my shoes with my shoulder let alone dying twice and comatosed for a month and a hlf... thats when i started BBing - you cant hold any gains without even coming off the gear... your soooo afraid of losing a 1lb or 2... learn how to eat b/c your the only one making yourself look dumber by the day with your are you serious about the HIT comments... you sure do make me laugh everyday along with half the board

Marcus has done this and trained with the best(remember hes English so use your fukin head) yet your silly arse thinks he knows more than the man who showed us all what HIT was and how to do it... thing is u aint got the mindset for it so u knock it lol exactly what i knew you would
    try coming off gear and doing this

Im smiling at your dumb arse

now let that be the end of it , good call nach in bold, well done but it will take you a life time to make someone understand true failure or to deal with it

Now please obs stop destroying this thread just move on pal, let it go and if you feel the need to respond do it via pm

thanks.
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-07-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you. I do love the shit talking so they can start their own thread. I get a kick out of it so don't go to PM, start a new thread called Obs vs Nach3 talking shit. That could be a very viewed thread. Love it when the Tren kicks in and the words flow on the forum.
    Quester likes this.

That is a awesome idea David! I guarantee you that would be a highly viewed thread. Make it anything goes

Blog Entries
    I was "instructed" not to go to the gym today. I was told I needed a day to rest. I might go to a "movie" by myself though. <-- code for going to the gym anyways

I am trying to do the carb cycling diet. GH and others have posted some very good information about it. I am trying to just do cardio classes in the AM and lifting in the PM. For someone that HATES cardio, I love going to the womens classes now. Maybe it is just being able to watch the hot girls in yoga pants. I am sure that the new talent in the classes will die off around Feb 14th and then it will be the same old girls.

I am working toward doing the HIT training. I am not sure how you all do it by yourselves. My gear is on its way so I am sure my training will change from fat loss to total growth then. I am sure I will start posting my meals as soon as these adult childern leave to college. One is leaving today and it will be so nice to get rid of her attitude and her BFF that is here all the time. When the boy leaves it will be nice to have my meals not eaten already when I open the refrigerator and I will have an extra 600 dollars for food.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Tomorrow night will be a big test for me. I am a huge Georgia fan and we are playing in the national championship for the first time in a long time. I love to drink beer and eat pizza when watching them play. I didn't pass the test last Monday and payed for it all week. Wouldn't be so bad if I want on tren , beer kills me when on tren, worst heartburn anyone could imagine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Tomorrow night will be a big test for me. I am a huge Georgia fan and we are playing in the national championship for the first time in a long time. I love to drink beer and eat pizza when watching them play. I didn't pass the test last Monday and payed for it all week. Wouldn't be so bad if I want on tren, beer kills me when on tren, worst heartburn anyone could imagine
    I have to use a PPI or an H2 blocker if I am going to have pizza. Pepcid (Famotidine) is my go about an hour before I eat anything that I know will cause heartburn.

Blog Entries
    You are concerned that not getting in enough calories can stall your fat loss? Can you elaborate.
    Retard my metabolism, if it starts to think I’m in starvation mode the body will purposely decrease its metabolic rate to save itself.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    up fat and dont worry about carbs like we spoke about, you be shocked I dont eat much carbs.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I will return in september/oct
    Praise God...........................you better keep to this or Im going make it hell here for you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    up fat and dont worry about carbs like we spoke about, you be shocked I dont eat much carbs.
    Absolutely, I’ve been adding heavy cream at the end of my eating day to a shake. However far behind I am I make up for with cream..lol

My biggest concern is I have two ribeyes and 2 lbs of hamburger that I have been meaning to make into a meal and I’m just not hungry to do it.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Retard my metabolism, if it starts to think I’m in starvation mode the body will purposely decrease its metabolic rate to save itself.
    Yep as I posted earlier in this thread, dropping calories dramatically or too much cardio and your metabolism tanks. Last time I did it in the summer of 16 I did so by mistake. Hell there's even a thread in the nutrition section by jonbana where he describes the same thing.. Not lossing weight massive cycle low calorie not even trenbolone will save you from this
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 01-07-2018 at 10:07 AM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

BG
    Absolutely, I’ve been adding heavy cream at the end of my eating day to a shake. However far behind I am I make up for with cream..lol

My biggest concern is I have two ribeyes and 2 lbs of hamburger that I have been meaning to make into a meal and I’m just not hungry to do it.
    Try fasting then start back with 3 small meals, then work off of that. If I cant get my fats in my meals I do spoon fulls of olive oil, not great but works.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These are the conversations that I like!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    What are your macros? I am very sensitive to carbs so I use them to,gain weight or to lose fat. I am understanding the that you do not monitor the carbs?
    It took me a couple of bulk cycles to dial in my carb intake to increase weight and be at about 12% bf.

But this is over time isnt it? Intermittent fasting is actually beneficial.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    But this is over time isnt it? Intermittent fasting is actually beneficial.

Yes over time, but I’ve been struggling quite a bit to keep my calories up enough. Plus when you add a lot of exercise not top of it, you can speed it along.
    charger69 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    One day I am hungry as hell and cannot fill up eating meals every 3 hours and then I go to making myself eat. 2 days ago I was eating everything in site every couple of hours, then yesterday I had to force down a couple of shakes and some chicken and rice. Today I am back to being hungry again. Its is 11 and I am eating again.

I am still not sure what Carb sensitive means.

My workout routine is as follows:
    All are 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps
    Mon: arms
    Barbell curl superset skull crushers
    Db curl, cable 21's, tricep rope pushdown, overhead cable rope tricep extension, lying db tri extension. Giant set
    Db hammer curls ss seated tricep db extension

Afternoon HIIT 20 minutes,
    Leg press calf ss seated calf
    Standing calf
    Seated calf machine
    Abs

Tuesday
    Close grip pulldown, machine row, t bar row triset
    B/o pulley lat puldown with rope, lat pulldown machine, seated row triset
    B/O row/ deadlift combo 10 reps
    Afternoon HIIT 20 minutes,
    db bench forarm curls
    Db forearm rotation
    Behind the back barbel curl
    Cable forearm curl
    Abs

Wednesday
    High foot leg press (hamstring) ss standing leg press
    Plated leg curl ss lying leg curl (feet together)
    Db deadlift, 1 leg seated curl, abductor triset
    Afternoon
    20 min HIIT
    Leg press calf ss seated calf (25-30 reps)
    Standing calf (25-30 reps)
    Seated calf machine (25-30 reps)
    Abs

Thursday
    Incline db press ss close incline db press
    Seated machine press ss pec dec
    Machine wide press, machine incline press, machine decline press triset
    Cable chest cross
    Afternoon
    HIIT 20 min
    Machine rear leg extension (glutes)
    Cable rear leg extension (glutes)
    Barbel glute

Friday
    Incline shoulder press, db front extensions (to opposite shoulder), low pulley front extension
    Db seated press (1 arm 5 reps, other 5 reps, both 10 reps), db side extensions, pulley side extensions
    Pec dec rev extesnion (rear delt), low pulley extension (reat delt), db shrugss (heavy 10 reps ss light 15 reps)
    Afternoon
    HIIT as required

Saturday or Sunday depending on schedule
    Squats
    Hack squat ss leg press
    Leg extension (10 wide and 10 close), db goblet squat (bottom 1/4 only) 15 reps, walking lunges 15 reps
    Adductor
    Leg press calf ss seated calf 12 reps
    Standing calf raises 12 reps
    Seated calf machine 12 reps

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    One day I am hungry as hell and cannot fill up eating meals every 3 hours and then I go to making myself eat. 2 days ago I was eating everything in site every couple of hours, then yesterday I had to force down a couple of shakes and some chicken and rice. Today I am back to being hungry again. Its is 11 and I am eating again.

A small change in carbs can move me from losing weight to gaining weight with the same caloric intake. I call myself sensitive because I know others that it has no effect on

I have to use a PPI or an H2 blocker if I am going to have pizza. Pepcid (Famotidine) is my go about an hour before I eat anything that I know will cause heartburn.
    Why not just skip the pizza? LOL

How much sodium did you use for your before pictures? 5 days getting those results I need to come train with you. I am ready for the kids to go back to college and stop bring home junk food and leaving it out on the counter so I eat it when I get up at 430.

I went to the gym today with my wife and ended up in 2 classes due to the new talent. The only vein that was bulging was the one in my pants. Have I said I love yoga pants on the right women lately?
    In 5'days you will not obtain these results. He had them before. When you have your arms down or pumped from a workout you are more likely to see the vascularity. I will save my vasculrity pics until on tren . My goal is to get the kelkel signature vascularity in th legs. Once I get into single digit bf I am hoping my leg vascularity has improved.

David, David, David..... You are doing this all wrong. You look at the females in yoga pants when your wife is not with you.

Damn you- i am now in search of females in yoga pants. I first need to google yoga pants to know what they are. LOL
    cousinmuscles and RaginCajun like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Carb sensitive generally means that you don't process and utilize carbs as well as you could or as well as other people . You'll utilize some for energy and glycogen but then a lot also goes to fat storage. If I have clients that are Carb sensitive I usually always set up their diet so that the majority of their carbs for the day come intra and post workout when they are the most carb sensitive and are likely going to use those carbs to replenish glycogen stores.

If carb sensitivity is still going on after this protocol, then I'll have them do Keto for 4-5 weeks, and this will often times reset their insulin and carb sensitivity and then they'll go back to carbs in moderate consumption around the workout and utilize them very well

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Well I see when I’m not here you guys fall to pieces. I’m back now straighten your asses out and get serious.

Got a nice sized doe. No pigs. It was 12 in the stand this morning. 3 hrs of sitting still was all I could handle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F62A886-36F3-40EC-A319-3C5CF1BE55EF.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	1,020.4 KB 
ID:	171497
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 01-07-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Carb sensitive: gains fat easily by eating carbs

For cuts I always go low carb because it suppressed my appetite over time. On keto I have no appetite. When I eat 200+ carbs my body gets accustomed to the "feed" and the blood sugar/insulin waves. Then during those meal times I get really hungry... Not what you want when cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Well I see when I’m not here you guys fall to pieces. I’m back now straighten your asses out and get serious.

Got a nice sized doe. No pigs. It was 12 in the stand this morning. 3 hrs of sitting still was all I could handle.

Crap, we gotta act right now.
    If you wanna kill a pig you need head south. The farmers around here actually pay to kill them, cause there's so many!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Nice! I want to pig hunt so bad. But I got to build my .308 or 6.5CM first :-(

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    If you wanna kill a pig you need head south. The farmers around here actually pay to kill them, cause there's so many!
    Let’s go make some money!

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    We have plenty. Just Not an opportunity. Another guy too about 189 lb boar the next night.

Let’s go make some money!
    Come on! Got plenty of rifles
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information