Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: bitcoin account shutdown notification

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

bitcoin account shutdown notification

what's going on?

I got a link to the united states treasury. i'm totally screwed it said...

Blog Entries
    i attempted a bitcoin buy with ADC and then everything started acting screwy and access codes were being sent to a phone i have every 2 minutes. then i received that damn notice.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You must be using coinbase

Blog Entries
    yea. i don't know what the heck i even did

Blog Entries
    i'm freaking out right now. it hope it's just temporary

Coinbase monitors and scrutinized every transaction. If they believe any transaction is shady they will close your account. I wouldn’t ever use coinbase as a wallets only an exchange and then move your coins to a secure wallet

Blog Entries
    im not sure i understand what you just said. i thought coinbase itself was the wallet. and how do i only exchange and what does that word mean? what would be a secure wallet?

Blog Entries
    im attempting to make another account

Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    im not sure i understand what you just said. i thought coinbase itself was the wallet. and how do i only exchange and what does that word mean? what would be a secure wallet?
    Buy your coins from coinbase. Move it from m your coinbase wallet to a secure wallet before paying your bills. You can move money from coinbase with GDAX there the sane but less fees to blockchain

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Of course, you never pay your bills directly from coinbase. Tumble that shit out - lol

Sure you don't wanna invest a couple of hundo into BTC right now?! Ha ha

I say this shit will plummet way more - we'll see

Blog Entries
    well i need it and i've set up another account.

i don't use if for much, but it's important. last time i use bitcoin for ADC. anybody know much about IHP? pretty sure i'm just gonna stick with ALIN and AR. it's all the dope heads' fault for shining a light on all this stuff here in the U.S. stuff is being scrutinized to the max. i foresee a drought. how am i going to live out my dreams? lol just kidding... but seriously. I'm worried that transactions with ALIN will cause this too. the World hates bit coin because it's a truly free market. and that is bad for the rich. i don't know much about it though. i know i hate taxes, regulations, and governments telling me how to live me life and controlling my money. sorry for being negative bros. i'm still steaming over this.

Did you read my post. Move your coins to blockchain and pay your bills from blockchain

Blog Entries
    ok why is blockchain better? i actually did end up opening a block chain account. i heard is wasn't as safe though. it think i see what you are saying. move to coinbase and then from coinbase move to blockchain?

Yes block chain doesn't react to every transaction like coin base

Blog Entries
    Or - invest $ in BTC

LMAO

I've had a lot of BTC practice & still not enough.

It sure changed over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Or - invest $ in BTC

LMAO

I've had a lot of BTC practice & still not enough.

It sure changed over the years.
    You mean use the ATM to deposite it direct to Block chain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You mean use the ATM to deposite it direct to Block chain?

Pretty much,

It came to this - from a week with a few meetings, it's just swinging by the ATM now

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Pretty much,

It came to this - from a week with a few meetings, it's just swinging by the ATM now
    Yes I agree the atm is nice. I have one here and I can just dump the front nds into my blockchain wallets or I can go straight to binance it’s nice not depending on coinbase

Blog Entries
    What do u think of these BTC prices?

If I was in the position to dump some coin, I would have totally done it when I seen 19k ea

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Now is a good time to buy BTC and hold for 6 - 12 months
    Too-$mall likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Now is a good time to buy BTC and hold for 6 - 12 months
    You think that shit will rebound?

No way

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

No way
    Much like with any bubble, it will most likely rebound to a level higher than it’s final tank. That said, the glory days are pretty much over.

What do u think of these BTC prices?

If I was in the position to dump some coin, I would have totally done it when I seen 19k ea
    I don’t see it dropping more. I’m leaving my coins right were they are. It will go up in time

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

No way
    I'd put money on it.

Superman16 is offline New Member
    After trying to find a thread with the info im looking for without success, this seems to be the place to ask. Im new so be gentle lmfao.

Ok so heres the deal ive been researching the past couple weeks on purchasing with bitcoin ive always just used WU to buy anything offline. Mostly what caught me was the banners always saying 20-25% off orders so figured wth ill give it a try.

That being said from what I can gather bitcoin was amazing when it first came out because of the anonymous side of being able to buy sell and trade and it not tying you directly say like now days when you go to open an account they want a photo of your ID and or Passport. Im not really comfortable with that with a non private purchase let alone a daily purchase. So I guess my question is if your using a newer version of a company like coinbase do you still use your ID to set up your accounts or do you just say fuck it and use WU which still in its self is completely fool proof...?

In a perfect world itd be so much easier to have someone you trust you could send cash or whatever funds possible and not have to worry about it. Im not asking for sources I know given time hopefully one will pop up.

I also dont have access to a bitcoin atm near me thats handy as well, trust me ive looked. Im hoping this helps anyone who may know what the best option would be. I could find shit on the net for this specific question and noticed you all are using it for what im looking for. Thank you if I left anything out I apologize.

S

If your going to use coinbase link your cc instead of bank account. They won’t make you supply id unless you need more then 750 ew of coin. Never use coinbase to pay your bills though. After you purchase the coin move it to blockchain and pay your bills from blockchain

If you decide to link a bank account I suggest opening a secondary account to use just for coinbase. That way you can move money in and out without ever worrying about your main account being compromised. If you go that way then remember that Gdax is coinbase. You log in with your coinbase account and password. Use gdax to move your coin to blockchain cause it charges less fees. It’s a workaround

See everytime I try to purchase with coinbase using my credit card they ask me for a drivers license pic or my passport id before I can even purchase any amount of bitcoin! From what ive read its a new feature almost all bitcoin institutions are going to now to comply with government tracking, From buying and selling. Apparently thats why everyones accounts are getting shutdown now. Have you used coinbase lately and or is your account linked to an ID? I do understand what your saying tho im just really not sure I wanna put my face with the payment beings its easy enough to track as is!

Any ideas?

How much coin are you trying to purchase. I never had to

I know you cant post source here so I wont but I was just looking to buy enough for 1 12wk run im not hardcore by any means! Im a less is more kinda guy! It takes fast lol. So 3 bottles of test e or c with dbol came out to like 180 with shipping overseas of course so I was just looking for 200$ so I tried 180$ at first needed id so then I tried 100$ needed id then 50$ needed id. But thatd defeat the purpose for me since if I cant purchase in full id be wasting time and money trying to find multiple send methods. Shit fucking sucks lol. I havent ran anything for about 8-9 months looking to get back on track, work, wife wanting kids lost that drive. Now im getting serious again. So trying to find a source I can buy smaller orders from is tough enough and my buddys “friend” source is an asshole who thinks his shit is gold! Im not about to spend 80$ a bottle for homebrew test and 3$ a pill for dbol. I like my anus intact ��

Try coinmama it takes a cc and will put it directly into your wallet of choice. I would go straight o blockchain

Right on ill see what I can do. Worst case guess ill go back to WU. Just the ease of bitcoin seems really nice.

There’s always a trail but it’s harder to track

Yea im trying to set up a coinmama site now as well and it wont authorize any purchases without verification meaning id, passport or anything saying im me. Shit sucks

So once your purchase is made from coinbase which had your id, you move the coin to bookchain wallet, then make your purchase? Im just curious how the coin at that point still wouldnt have your id attached to it. Wouldnt it Still have your id and info attached? Ive never used bitcoin so im only asking because id rather know before hand

Quote Originally Posted by Superman16 View Post
    So once your purchase is made from coinbase which had your id, you move the coin to bookchain wallet, then make your purchase? Im just curious how the coin at that point still wouldnt have your id attached to it. Wouldnt it Still have your id and info attached? Ive never used bitcoin so im only asking because id rather know before hand
    Correct blockchain doesn’t require I’d just email address. Move your coin from coinbase to blockchain. Better yet if you have used your I’d then log into Gdax with your coinbase user name and password. Then transfer to blockchain. It won’t charge as high of fees to move it

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just opened a wallet on blockchain... can I not just buy bitcoins for my wallet through them? Why would I want to buy them from another site and the use another site to transfer them?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I just opened a wallet on blockchain... can I not just buy bitcoins for my wallet through them? Why would I want to buy them from another site and the use another site to transfer them?
    Blockchain is a secure wallet not an exchange. You have to buy your bitcoins from an exchange and move them to your secure wallet. Coinbase is an exchange that heavily watches all your transaction. If you try to pay your bills through them they will close your account. Blockchain doesn’t watch like coming base since they are just a wallet

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Coinbase seems like a joke... was in the process of making an account and got to the point where you add a phone number. I put in my number and got the code, minimized the web tab I was on to go to my messages to get the code and when I reopened the tab it kicked me back to the screen where you add a phone number. I enter my number and it says that number is already linked and won’t let me go anywhere but that screen. Even when I log out and log back in.

Just tried to make an account on coinmama and they do not offer there services for my location?? Wtf I thought that was the whole point of Bitcoin was to be a currency that can be used anywhere in the world
    Last edited by yeahbuddy289; 02-18-2018 at 03:27 PM.

I would set it up on your computer. It’s hard going back and forth on your phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information