• 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Current state of affairs with US politics

likelifting is offline Senior Member

Current state of affairs with US politics

A political thread... what could possibly go wrong!

Seriously interesting times we are living in. Couldn't count the investigations going on. It does seem like the Trump/Russia collusion may be backfiring on the Democrats. More coming out on the Dems every day. Not sure how it will all end up. Might be a case of accuse others what you are guilty of.

If what I'm hearing is true, there will be indictments, but it won't be on Trump and his admin, but on Dems spying on him in 2017 and in to 2017.

I want justice if laws were broken on whomever committed them. If Trump colluded, same.

Thoughts...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Democrats and republicans career politicians are all rats. Trumps election and subsequent difficulties with both are a manifest of that. Wouldn’t matter if it was say a Democrat Mark Cuban, they would have treated him the same.
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Someone was sure after Trump(still are) and I agree it was the GOP establishment and Dems.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Trump shook up everything by getting elected. Like him or not it sure did expose alot of nonsense and shows how almost every member of the government is incompetent and is just out there for money and power.

Think about what you saw on the news during the election time back in 2016. They pretty much concluded that trump couldnt win. Hilary was the frontrunner by miles, meanwhile if you look at an electoral map the country is almost entirely red.
    likelifting likes this.

The indictments came out yesterday(Mueller's investigation still ongoing) and nothing on Trump. If nothing turns up, what a waste of time and money.

I'm still hearing that Mueller is investigating surveillance abuse by the Obama admin. It may be that the FISC was lied to, to surveil the Trump admin. They used the Steele dossier in the FISA application that was paid for by Hillary and the DNC with a LOT of help from DOJ personnel.

This could get really shitty for the past administration. We'll see.

Politicians, on either party, are like bananas. They're all yellow and crooked. LOL

The political machine has such momentum no one single person is going to be able to change it. We will continue to get more regulations which chokes jobs out of this country because the politicians can't leave well enough alone. We will lose more freedoms as political correctness is further propagated. The middle class will be weighed down with more burdens and "too big to fail" companies make careless decisions and enrich themselves.

American's can't even organize and petition the government for change because those who control the political machine can single us out and hurt us. IRS can audit us and put us in jail. The government now controls health care to they can remove our basic need for health care. Government owns every single house in the USA through property taxes. If you don't pay property tax, the government can taker your house. There is no private ownership of land in the USA anymore. The basic tenant of democracy is the private ownership of land. That no longer exist in this once great country.

We could be great again but those in power stay in power because the masses "need" them to fight for them and keep them on welfare. In effect, the poor vote for politicians who keep them poor, provide free abortions and kill off their future generations, promote single parent homes, oh man I could go on.

The freedom we once had in this great country is mostly now internal to our hearts. We, the people, need to keep our elected officials in check. Speak out guys/gals. It is our civic duty. For tyranny to rule, the good people just has to remain silent.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Politicians, on either party, are like bananas. They're all yellow and crooked. LOL

The political machine has such momentum no one single person is going to be able to change it. We will continue to get more regulations which chokes jobs out of this country because the politicians can't leave well enough alone. We will lose more freedoms as political correctness is further propagated. The middle class will be weighed down with more burdens and "too big to fail" companies make careless decisions and enrich themselves.

American's can't even organize and petition the government for change because those who control the political machine can single us out and hurt us. IRS can audit us and put us in jail. The government now controls health care to they can remove our basic need for health care. Government owns every single house in the USA through property taxes. If you don't pay property tax, the government can taker your house. There is no private ownership of land in the USA anymore. The basic tenant of democracy is the private ownership of land. That no longer exist in this once great country.

We could be great again but those in power stay in power because the masses "need" them to fight for them and keep them on welfare. In effect, the poor vote for politicians who keep them poor, provide free abortions and kill off their future generations, promote single parent homes, oh man I could go on.

The freedom we once had in this great country is mostly now internal to our hearts. We, the people, need to keep our elected officials in check. Speak out guys/gals. It is our civic duty. For tyranny to rule, the good people just has to remain silent.
    Well said and like you said, I/we could go on all day. I stopped staying silent about 3-4 years ago and get in trouble for it almost daily. lol
    It's frustrating all the people who just ignore everything going on even with all the proof and also those who feel if you repeat something enough times even with zero proof it must be true. AARGH!!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I think its fucking good if you ask me. I just came back from living in trump land. Was fucking hectic. Trump is the saviour of the people. The hordes from the east will be destroyed.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I think its fucking good if you ask me. I just came back from living in trump land. Was fucking hectic. Trump is the saviour of the people. The hordes from the east will be destroyed.
    What did you like and hate about the USA euro? And what did they think of you?

Hi marcus good to see your still kicking.

What I like about the usa. I can say whatever the fuck I want and its not a hate crime. The people are friendly. The cars are awesome. They love their food. American women love me more then aussie women. But I wonder if thats because of my sexy accent?

What I dont like about the usa. They have alot of like non americans there talking other languages. They have alot of soft cocks but they also have alot of tough real men cowboys so its counteracts I guess. What we call scones they call bread that really pissed me off. They dont play rugby or cricket lol.

I remember you saying you have been before it is a good place to visit aint it?

What do americans think of me? I think they think im a crazy cunt. But loyal and honest cause I say what I feel and dont hold back but would do anything for people that I like.

Highlight of my trip was banging a hot american but like asian american in my room at trump tower. I grabbed her on the pussy for our boy don

Good to be back home. I am currently 185cm 100kg and like 20% body fat so im really looking forward to training again.
    Octaneforce likes this.

What I like about the usa. I can say whatever the fuck I want and its not a hate crime. The people are friendly. The cars are awesome. They love their food. American women love me more then aussie women. But I wonder if thats because of my sexy accent?

What I dont like about the usa. They have alot of like non americans there talking other languages. They have alot of soft cocks but they also have alot of tough real men cowboys so its counteracts I guess. What we call scones they call bread that really pissed me off. They dont play rugby or cricket lol.

What do americans think of me? I think they think im a crazy cunt. But loyal and honest cause I say what I feel and dont hold back but would do anything for people that I like.

Highlight of my trip was banging a hot american but like asian american in my room at trump tower. I grabbed her on the pussy for our boy don

Good to be back home. I am currently 185cm 100kg and like 20% body fat so im really looking forward to training again.
    I'll get back to this soon mate. Interesting indeed

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Americans have every reason to be fond of Aussies, even if most don't realize it. They're our most steadfast military ally. Since Oz became a Commonwealth, every time America has gone to war (accompanied by any allies at all), the Aussies have been there. No other country can make that claim.

Which is important to me on a personal level because Aussies never go anywhere --even to war-- without they bring beer with them. America, ...not so much. So if you're ever in a war zone and get hard up for a brew, just look for where they're flying a flag with the a Union jack and the southern cross. Because it can't be anybody but Aussies or Kiwis, and Kiwis are fair fond of their beer ration, too.

But it's got to get your burr up, Euroholic, that Americans are so pathetic with accents. I'll wager nine out of 10 probably take you for British. I can at least tell British --in fact, thanks to Monty Python, Downton Abbey and Jezza Clarkson, I can tell Scouse from Mancunian from Cockney-- but damned if I can tell Aussie from Kiwi. Antipodean is as close as I can get. Maybe I just need to visit there to figure out the rest.

What's going on in America today is a political death match. It's war between the Status Quo, the power that exists only to accrue more power, and the anti-establishment forces that would push back two centuries of encroachment on the Constitution and restore us to something closer to Jefferson's and Madison's visions of a representative democratic republic.

Trump is neither an ideologue nor a politician, but he is the consummate deal-maker. In fact, all this brouhaha over his import tarrifs fails to understand that that's just his opening offer; he is expecting and will consider counter-offers. One thing I have noticed about Trump is that he obviously has studied Sun Tzu, and one of Sun Tzu's principles of warfare is the dying serpent bites deepest, so it's best always leave the enemy an honorable route of retreat. He never negotiates to try to annihilate the opponent, he looks for the deal that allows both sides to walk away able to brag that they won ...something.

And his common sense approach to the business of America amounts in essence to an acknowledgement that the entire spectrum of politics and governance has been forcibly pushed much too far to the left, and a radical rebalancing is in order.

What the Democrats (and the 'Republican' swap creatures) are trying to do now is to invalidate a lawful and constitutionally-validated election. Which amounts to nothing less than a coup attempt. But their efforts are so feckless, virtually everything they try backfires. And despite all the argy-bargy, in less that 14 months in office Trump already has accomplished 65% of his objectives, a great meany of which were nothing more than rescinding illegal and/or unconstitutional executive orders and menoranda issued or written by Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him).

Even if there were proof, the whole Russia collusion thing still would be nothing but a red herring because collusion is not a crime. Candidate Trump could have recruited Putin to come to America and make the talk show circuit on his behalf. Pootie-Poot could have gone on with Fallon and Kimmel and Colbert and Degeneris and all the rest, openly stupming tor Trump, and it all would have been perfectly legal. At least in the US. Can't say how the Rooskies would have looked on it.

But Mueller can't undertake a special investigation and not end up with at least one scalp on the wall to show for it. That's the unwritten rule of special prosecutors. So now his investigation has devolved into a search for process crimes. Because they can't find anything else (not on Trump anyway), but there are thousands of obscure federal regulations which have endless networks of intersections between them. They're hoping against hope that they can find something somewhere where Trump has unknowingly crossed one of their invisible lines.

I find it highly unlikely that the Democrats and the swamp Rinos (Republicans In Name Only) between them ever could muster the force to drive Trump from office, for the simple fact that they understand neither the depth nor the source of his appeal to Joe Sixpack. It's been near two years since they set their hounds in the press on him, and Trump doesn't yet have a mark on him. They can't censor him or mischaracterize what he's said because Trump uses Twitter and goes straight to the public with his message.

And there's sheer desperation now in the Democrat ranks because Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) was in the middle of all manner of illegal an unsavory operations, and they didn't take much pains to try to cover their tracks because they all ASSuMEd that his successor would be Hitlery Klinton, and she would simply order the Department of Justice not to investigate. And now the details from all the underhanded shit like the Steele dossier and Uranium One and the Benghazi disaster and Operation Fast and Furious gunrunning are coming to light.

Oops.

Before Trump is through (seven years to go yet, Insh'Allah), I think one or both of America's political parties will burn themselves out from all the vitriol. Trump wore an "R" by his name for the sake of the election, but he's no more Republican than I'm a red-headed, left-handed, Zoroastrian hermaphrodite. I doubt it would be any skin off his nose if the GOP entirely disappeared from the face of the earth. What's going to be interesting is seeing what manner of bird it is that rises from the ash heap.
    RaginCajun and lovbyts like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

What part of the US did you visit? Sounds like New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Americans have every reason to be fond of Aussies, even if most don't realize it. They're our most steadfast military ally. Since Oz became a Commonwealth, every time America has gone to war (accompanied by any allies at all), the Aussies have been there. No other country can make that claim.

Which is important to me on a personal level because Aussies never go anywhere --even to war-- without they bring beer with them. America, ...not so much. So if you're ever in a war zone and get hard up for a brew, just look for where they're flying a flag with the a Union jack and the southern cross. Because it can't be anybody but Aussies or Kiwis, and Kiwis are fair fond of their beer ration, too.

But it's got to get your burr up, Euroholic, that Americans are so pathetic with accents. I'll wager nine out of 10 probably take you for British. I can at least tell British --in fact, thanks to Monty Python, Downton Abbey and Jezza Clarkson, I can tell Scouse from Mancunian from Cockney-- but damned if I can tell Aussie from Kiwi. Antipodean is as close as I can get. Maybe I just need to visit there to figure out the rest.

What's going on in America today is a political death match. It's war between the Status Quo, the power that exists only to accrue more power, and the anti-establishment forces that would push back two centuries of encroachment on the Constitution and restore us to something closer to Jefferson's and Madison's visions of a representative democratic republic.

Trump is neither an ideologue nor a politician, but he is the consummate deal-maker. In fact, all this brouhaha over his import tarrifs fails to understand that that's just his opening offer; he is expecting and will consider counter-offers. One thing I have noticed about Trump is that he obviously has studied Sun Tzu, and one of Sun Tzu's principles of warfare is the dying serpent bites deepest, so it's best always leave the enemy an honorable route of retreat. He never negotiates to try to annihilate the opponent, he looks for the deal that allows both sides to walk away able to brag that they won ...something.

And his common sense approach to the business of America amounts in essence to an acknowledgement that the entire spectrum of politics and governance has been forcibly pushed much too far to the left, and a radical rebalancing is in order.

What the Democrats (and the 'Republican' swap creatures) are trying to do now is to invalidate a lawful and constitutionally-validated election. Which amounts to nothing less than a coup attempt. But their efforts are so feckless, virtually everything they try backfires. And despite all the argy-bargy, in less that 14 months in office Trump already has accomplished 65% of his objectives, a great meany of which were nothing more than rescinding illegal and/or unconstitutional executive orders and menoranda issued or written by Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him).

Even if there were proof, the whole Russia collusion thing still would be nothing but a red herring because collusion is not a crime. Candidate Trump could have recruited Putin to come to America and make the talk show circuit on his behalf. Pootie-Poot could have gone on with Fallon and Kimmel and Colbert and Degeneris and all the rest, openly stupming tor Trump, and it all would have been perfectly legal. At least in the US. Can't say how the Rooskies would have looked on it.

But Mueller can't undertake a special investigation and not end up with at least one scalp on the wall to show for it. That's the unwritten rule of special prosecutors. So now his investigation has devolved into a search for process crimes. Because they can't find anything else (not on Trump anyway), but there are thousands of obscure federal regulations which have endless networks of intersections between them. They're hoping against hope that they can find something somewhere where Trump has unknowingly crossed one of their invisible lines.

I find it highly unlikely that the Democrats and the swamp Rinos (Republicans In Name Only) between them ever could muster the force to drive Trump from office, for the simple fact that they understand neither the depth nor the source of his appeal to Joe Sixpack. It's been near two years since they set their hounds in the press on him, and Trump doesn't yet have a mark on him. They can't censor him or mischaracterize what he's said because Trump uses Twitter and goes straight to the public with his message.

And there's sheer desperation now in the Democrat ranks because Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) was in the middle of all manner of illegal an unsavory operations, and they didn't take much pains to try to cover their tracks because they all ASSuMEd that his successor would be Hitlery Klinton, and she would simply order the Department of Justice not to investigate. And now the details from all the underhanded shit like the Steele dossier and Uranium One and the Benghazi disaster and Operation Fast and Furious gunrunning are coming to light.

Oops.

Before Trump is through (seven years to go yet, Insh'Allah), I think one or both of America's political parties will burn themselves out from all the vitriol. Trump wore an "R" by his name for the sake of the election, but he's no more Republican than I'm a red-headed, left-handed, Zoroastrian hermaphrodite. I doubt it would be any skin off his nose if the GOP entirely disappeared from the face of the earth. What's going to be interesting is seeing what manner of bird it is that rises from the ash heap.
    Spot on!

Definitely right about Trump, he loves to make a deal. I think he thinks everything is a negotiation, everything.

Beetlegeuse
    Excelent post and as RaginCajun said, Spot on.

Those on the outside looking in have no idea what is going on in the US especially if they watch CNN. Most people inside the US also dont know what is really happening thanks to CNN and the other fake news media. I travel a bit and everywhere I go 99% of the people like Trump that I talk to inside the US and other countries. Those who dont seem to always have the same misconceptions about him and of course it's from CNN.

Ive pretty much given up trying to talk rationally to liberals or democrats who are anti Trump because none of them want to listen to any facts. They all have their head up their ass and any time you throw out facts they start calling your racist, homophobic etc. I do use the term idiot a lot but it's more of a description, not name calling.

I even love his nonsensical early morning tweets that stir the pot because I understand what he is saying/doing even if I dont agree with it. He is just chumming so to speak. lol Luckily the media does not get it and they take the bait every time letting him get on with his day.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    What part of the US did you visit? Sounds like New York.
    I drove a dodge challanger through every state bar alaska and hawaii. The best state was arkansas and montana. Maine was very beautiful also landscape wise. Delaware was smaller then my farm lol I drove through it with out even noticing lol tiny as. The worst state was san fransico. They hated my “aussies for trump” shirt and “build the wall deport them all” shirt.

But the best thing is even as a tourist I get the american right to say and do whatever I want with out it being a hate crime so that is cool. Nebraska and texas has the hottest women. Trump is a god. I would take a bullet to the face for him.

From an outsider looking in you guys have way to many states lol. We are of similar land size and we only have 7.
    marcus300 likes this.

I drove a dodge challanger through every state bar alaska and hawaii. The best state was arkansas and montana. Maine was very beautiful also landscape wise. Delaware was smaller then my farm lol I drove through it with out even noticing lol tiny as. The worst state was san fransico. They hated my “aussies for trump” shirt and “build the wall deport them all” shirt.

But the best thing is even as a tourist I get the american right to say and do whatever I want with out it being a hate crime so that is cool. Nebraska and texas has the hottest women. Trump is a god. I would take a bullet to the face for him.

From an outsider looking in you guys have way to many states lol. We are of similar land size and we only have 7.
    Glad you enjoyed your trip and LMAO at San Franscico being a state and hating your shirts. That is actually California and they hate Trump with a passion. Should have went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras Euro, you may have never left!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Beetlegeuse
    Excelent post and as RaginCajun said, Spot on.

Those on the outside looking in have no idea what is going on in the US especially if they watch CNN. Most people inside the US also dont know what is really happening thanks to CNN and the other fake news media. I travel a bit and everywhere I go 99% of the people like Trump that I talk to inside the US and other countries. Those who dont seem to always have the same misconceptions about him and of course it's from CNN.

Ive pretty much given up trying to talk rationally to liberals or democrats who are anti Trump because none of them want to listen to any facts. They all have their head up their ass and any time you throw out facts they start calling your racist, homophobic etc. I do use the term idiot a lot but it's more of a description, not name calling.

I even love his nonsensical early morning tweets that stir the pot because I understand what he is saying/doing even if I dont agree with it. He is just chumming so to speak. lol Luckily the media does not get it and they take the bait every time letting him get on with his day.
    what's you opinion on fox news? just curious?

Glad you enjoyed your trip and LMAO at San Franscico being a state and hating your shirts. That is actually California and they hate Trump with a passion. Should have went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras Euro, you may have never left!
    And if you go to Pattaya/Thailand it is Mardi Gras 7 days a week and that's why I never wanted to leave. lol

Eurololic, you might have confused a few states and cities but yeah we have a lot. You have to be careful in SanFran, some of the women there probably weren't, just like Thailand. lol

Did you make it to Washington state? Not much here IMO.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Glad you enjoyed it. I think its a wonderful place and really enjoyed exploring it

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    They are all bad and biased.

They are all bad and biased.
    I would not say they are all bad but yes they are all biased. Fox obviously leans right and is not always 100% accurate but they do not focus on Trump 24/7 like CNN or just blatantly make things up all the time. Even when there hurricanes and places being devastated CNN was talking about Russia, Russia, Russia.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Not all of us hate Trump............I find a lot of us here that actually work hard to make a living and here legally seem to strongly prefer Trump to the party that enables people through government benefits.....

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Idk what’s happening in the US, form YouTube it looks like there’s a couple of issues that are disturbing;
    1) the political left is eating itself;
    Now there’s social justice warriors and LGBT discussions that doesn’t make sense to anyone, not even the ones that are pushing for what they think are LGBT rights.
    2) polarization;
    (And this is happening everywhere)
    more and more things are reduced to left/right, yes/no.
    It’s Like this; immigration; yes or no?
    Like either is a realistic option.

But i don’t know about the US.
    What I do know is that point 2 seems to happen here. The LGBT thing we are happily spared from, anyone can seek to have their passport changed, from one sex to the other, but it takes some time and i think that’s that.

But what we see here is that polarization comes to such a degree that it hamper individual rights.

What the political right wants to do and the political left is both not an optimal solution I think.
    One always needs a compromise between the two.

Personally I want the highest degree of individual rights, but in a society that’s “socialistic” enough to give free healthcare, provides help to the poor/unemployed (Yes I believe it’s the states job to take care of everyone, even those you’d say are just to lazy to work), and provides education and so on. So I’m quite far to the left, but I still see the dangers of how far leftism can danger individual rights.

But I’ll stop there, as this is about US affairs which I know precious little.
    From an outside perspective the only thing we have against Trump is how he talks, and that was valid for W. Bush as well. Although where Bush just sounded like an idiot, Trump sounds more like a conceded asshole.
    But hey; that’s just the opinion from hearing some of what he says from the outside, it doesn’t apply to what his administration actually does.
    Oh; and I can’t forget his talks about abortions before the elections (which was so stupid; it seemed all Hillary was taking about was LGBT rights, again from outside perspective),
    and he was totally against abortions and said some hilarious stuff really.

I’ll leave off there, and I’m sure there’s someone here that’s against abortions or so called pro life, which is be happy to discuss but it will derail this thread in a big way.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    in a fertility clinic, burning on fire. your in a lab room, there is a 6 year old little girl locked to a steel bar bolted to wall.

there is also 1000 fertile embryos under lock and key.

your key will work one time and get jammed in lock.

who do you rescue from burning building.?

1 life or 1000 life's.

......now what about embryos being the same thing as a child?

??
    DocToxin8 likes this.

in a fertility clinic, burning on fire. your in a lab room, there is a 6 year old little girl locked to a steel bar bolted to wall.

there is also 1000 fertile embryos under lock and key.

your key will work one time and get jammed in lock.

who do you rescue from burning building.?

1 life or 1000 life's.

......now what about embryos being the same thing as a child?

??
    Hehehehe , good one.
    I would save the girl, and then have eggs for breakfast.

Ok, Since the thread has died a little and i finished with the fried eggs for breakfast thing I’ll say this about so called pro life, and why I really detest even the name “pro life”.

If my GF wanna have an abortion I think that’s her business, or our business, not everyone else’s fucking deal. And it’s actualy doable on ones own up to a point with chemical agents. After that one does need a doc.

But anyways, I won’t tell YOU that you must have an abortion. Or that this is the moral thing to do when you’re 18yo and don’t know shit about Bringing a child into this world. That’s all your deal.

So why the fuck should anyone say that I (or my GF, sister, whatever) cannot have one if they decide to?
    That’s the difference between the two stances. Being pro choice means that everyone will have a choice.
    Being against this means that not only you and yours aren’t gonna do it, you try to force your views on everyone else. That’s a big fucking difference.

Kinda like Muslims that want a sharia state. Like what the fuck? Why push your beliefs on me dude?

So being against abortion and being for sharia is about equal in my opinion really. Just the same disregard for individual rights.
    And please, if you want to be a medical doctor you can’t choose, no, that’s when you can’t choose.
    A doctor has to fix up a terrorist that has been shot, just as he has to comply when that 18yo girl says she wants this.
    Over here that’s actually very important as in the north it might be several days of driving before you get to the next doctor.

Anyways, that’s my views on the matter.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, Since the thread has died a little and i finished with the fried eggs for breakfast thing I’ll say this about so called pro life, and why I really detest even the name “pro life”.

If my GF wanna have an abortion I think that’s her business, or our business, not everyone else’s fucking deal. And it’s actualy doable on ones own up to a point with chemical agents. After that one does need a doc.

But anyways, I won’t tell YOU that you must have an abortion. Or that this is the moral thing to do when you’re 18yo and don’t know shit about Bringing a child into this world. That’s all your deal.

So why the fuck should anyone say that I (or my GF, sister, whatever) cannot have one if they decide to?
    That’s the difference between the two stances. Being pro choice means that everyone will have a choice.
    Being against this means that not only you and yours aren’t gonna do it, you try to force your views on everyone else. That’s a big fucking difference.

Kinda like Muslims that want a sharia state. Like what the fuck? Why push your beliefs on me dude?

So being against abortion and being for sharia is about equal in my opinion really. Just the same disregard for individual rights.
    And please, if you want to be a medical doctor you can’t choose, no, that’s when you can’t choose.
    A doctor has to fix up a terrorist that has been shot, just as he has to comply when that 18yo girl says she wants this.
    Over here that’s actually very important as in the north it might be several days of driving before you get to the next doctor.

Anyways, that’s my views on the matter.
    I am not going to debate abortion or even say if its right or wrong but here is my hang up on the abortion debate. Everyone that is against it preaches about it but most say its OK in the event of rape, incest or health problems. So that baby's life is worthless if it was conceived in one of those ways or it has a health issue? Just a little food for thought
    Obs and Couchlockd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am not going to debate abortion or even say if its right or wrong but here is my hang up on the abortion debate. Everyone that is against it preaches about it but most say its OK in the event of rape, incest or health problems. So that baby's life is worthless if it was conceived in one of those ways or it has a health issue? Just a little food for thought
    The only ones arguing the baby's life is worthless are the proponents of abortion-on-demand.

Just a little food for thought.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am living proof abortion doesn't work.
    All the crazy stupid fuckers like me don't get aborted.

Obs
    My current view on politics...
    I don't care. Waste of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    The only ones arguing the baby's life is worthless are the proponents of abortion-on-demand.

Just a little food for thought.
    What is abortion-on-demand?

You mean induced abortion, like, not miscarriage?

And yeah, I’ll say straight out that the so called life (or what I view as potential for life) is totally worthless.

In my view not just embryos are worthless, a 6mo embryo, which could perhaps even survive with enough medical treatment, is still totally worthless, unless you want it, in which case it’s worth exactly as much as you want it.

It’s like, why care about something that’s not even born (if it’s not wanted that is), when there are so many that already are born, perhaps even sentient (not sure exactly when a Baby becomes self aware, but if it isn’t, I still see a difference after it’s born, although if there was a natural tragedy or something and you’d have the choice of giving food (or milk, whatever) to a 2 year old, or a new born, the 2 year old should be priority, but that’s a somewhat strange and creepy discussion.),
    but anyway, when there’s so many babies and children out there that needs attention, why care about unwanted unborn pre-humans?
    Doesn’t make sense to me.

And it’s not like we’re too few in this world either.

Anyway, I’ll stop there and I really don’t mean to offend.

And it’s also totally alright to not agree with me on this. But we’re things get heated, is cause the pro life crowd, if they got what they wanted, would restrict everyone else to follow what they are doing.
    But I can be totally in love with abortions and still respect that other people wouldn’t take one if they’re life depended on it.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am living proof abortion doesn't work.
    All the crazy stupid fuckers like me don't get aborted.
    Your mother didn’t say you was a failed abortion, seriously?!
    It can be a joke though.
    But it’s one of those things parents should be a little careful joking about I think.
    Obs likes this.

A federal judge, T.S. Ellis III of Virginia, has dared speak the truth about the democrat's attempt to overturn a legitimate presidential election.

You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud, you really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.
    The judge also stated:

I don’t see what relationship this indictment has with anything the special counsel is authorized to investigate.
    He also said Mueller should not have “unfettered power” in the Russia probe, and that the investigation into Manafort was unconnected to anything relating to the (faux) Russian collusion investigation.

Look for Judge Ellis to die under mysterious circumstances in the near future. Or vanish into thin air. Or be accused of sexual impropriety by Stormy Daniels. Because this is nothing more than the Politics of Personal Destruction, Klinton-style.

Probably the least worst of the TV news, which is pathetically faint praise for Caesar.
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Your mother didn’t say you was a failed abortion, seriously?!
    It can be a joke though.
    But it’s one of those things parents should be a little careful joking about I think.
    No I was just being silly

Thread Information