Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Talking Are we juicers all a little insane??

Hell yes we are!!!! I'll guard my little baby amps againts a tornado!!
    Sorry this just came out of me. I just read an article that people that use steroids are not normal ( of course not we are much bigger than normal people!! ) because we have an addiction and we have the exact opposite of anarexia!! That we always see ourselfs as being to small. But they dont understand bodybuilding worth a shit. They'll never understand that "pump" feeling is like Arnie says "cumming". Or how disiplined, and mentaly difficult this sport is!! If they just thought about it a little and realized that while in some sports you can become the best in weeks or months (exp.. basketball ) it will take you years upon years to do it in bodybuilding. So is it just my roid rage or does this piss everyone else off too!!!!

opps sorry guys after the people before the 2nd smilie theres supposed to be caps!! before the lift word that was supposed to be a lift. Otherwise it just um..well looks bad

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Yeah it makes me mad when my friends talk shit about me when im eating right, or dont go to the bar, or dont stay up past 12 or 1 am. They act like its stupid to put in a hard days work at the gym, or spend that extra hour a day calculating what im eating. Or eating CLEAN and not stuffing down pizza or hot dogs. I just wish that someone would show some appreciation or atleast some understanding for what i put myself through everyday of the week.

And i mean its not like we do this for "fun" its a way of life and the way we live.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    Hell yes we are!!!!

Wouldn't go as far to say I'm insane.Speak for yourself playboy.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Oh yeah people piss me off!!! Everyday at work all I hear!!"Chicken again!" "How many eggs is that".." You have a big butt" "It fucking muscle you stupid fucks!!" "My ass is as hard as a rock"...I was call Gorilla boy today...I fucking love people!! Sorry...I guess my Test is starting to kick in!!!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's not for everyone, just like golf or football isn't for everyone. I usually have people commend me on my diet rather than someone saying "chicken again!"... those people are saying that out of jealousy.

I don't know what kind of response you were looking for, but I wouldn't say we are insane. It's either a hobby or a lifestyle for us, some take it to another level just like any sport/hobby out there.

Yea I think we're all a little crazy! Just the fact that we figure it's necessary to risk our health, longvegity, appearance and possibly even our sanity and control just to get big seems a little nuts... doesn't it ?

HP

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Brooke Burke is hot

Aight guys keep venting!! LOL
    I also find funny how people like to say "you know how bad eating all that food is right" or even better " I cant believe you drink that protien powder, its the same as ASS you know and will kill you one day"

But In The End We Are The Bigger Ones, Smarter Ones And We Have Reached A Level Of Development Which Few People Have Ever Come Close To In There Lives!!

Keep Building!!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i thought i was the only one who got harrassed for chicken. yeah these people piss me off as well, they are usually the same ones that say steroids WILL kill you.

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    The worst is when my friends who know nothing about lifting weights say that all those protein shakes and creatine is gonna kill me!! It makes me mad because they have no idea what they are talkin about! There is no way that protein and creatine are bad for you. They sometimes piss me off when it comes to this subject!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I think its kind of funny when people ask me why I take steroids . This is coming from people who smoke,drink, and do drugs.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Well I guess this doesnt really go with the "Juicers" being insane and pissed at non users cuz I dont juice... yet... but anyway doesn't it piss everyone off when people look at you like a psycho when you say you want to gain 15 lbs of muscle? Or when they call supplements you're on "steroids " and say "they're bad for you". Usually from fat people that say it's better to be "natural"

Well sorry, these supplements help keep my bodyfat low, and my muscle mass high, which is about one of the healthiest damn things you can ever do for yourself.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    I think its kind of funny when people ask me why I take steroids. This is coming from people who smoke,drink, and do drugs.
    I argee with you, I hate that shit! It makes me violent.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you know what i hate is the stupid people that hardly work out then do a worthless cycle of AS. only to get shitty results. if any results at all. then when they see me or my friends they talk shit about us behind our backs for being juiceheads. THEY USED AS! the only difference is we know how to use them. or they could of been injecting some plain sesame oil or something. another problem of mine is with some so called friends of mine who sit there and worship me when im around saying oohhh you're so big and youre the biggest guy around. then they sit there and talk about how id be smaller then them if i didnt juice. these retards dont even workout. they think you can push a pin once a week and turn into the incredible hulk sitting on the couch watching tv eating chips.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like me when I'm at class. Everyone gets on me for bringing in my chicken and potatos everyday......everyday. SHUT UP and let me eat. Just because I don't bring chips to class everyday doesn't make me a member of the little yellow school bus.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Oh yeah people piss me off!!! Everyday at work all I hear!!"Chicken again!" "How many eggs is that"
    word to that. i always hear shit like that. "damn, thats like your 16th can of tuna"...i'm like, no asshole, its my 5th. then there are the bastards in class that are all snickering amongst themselves when i bust out a can opener, tuna, and fork from my back pack..."huh huh, you got a dish washer in there also?", "why you gotta be eating that stinky ass tuna in the middle of class, can't you go home and do it?" well, asshole, its because when i take my shirt off, i don't look like your dumb ass.

btw, i don't juice and although i know bodybuilding screams of commitment and discipline, i don't find eating 5-8 cans of tuna a day difficult. but i still like to brag about all the sacrifices i make....

-- clocky baby

nj juice is offline Member
    My ex-gf busts my balls all the time about my diet. She came over the other day and cooked me breakfast, so of course i had to hear it about why i would eat all those egg-whites and why my diet is so clean and restrictive. I've just come to accept it, in life you get criticized for everything you do.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    My ex-gf busts my balls all the time about my diet. She came over the other day and cooked me breakfast, so of course i had to hear it about why i would eat all those egg-whites and why my diet is so clean and restrictive. I've just come to accept it, in life you get criticized for everything you do.
    whoa...you hang out with your ex gf? and whoa, she comes over in the morning to cook you breakfast?

-- clocky baby

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    whoa...you hang out with your ex gf? and whoa, she comes over in the morning to cook you breakfast?

-- clocky baby
    Yup

hybrid is offline Member
    The time when I always get that insane look from people is being in the checkout line with 10 boxes of 18 eggs. Everytime you get the dumbass comment, "gee, you must really like eggs". Then when I tell them I mostly just eat the whites, they inevitably ask, "what do you do with the yolks, just throw them away?" Yes! I do just thow them away. As if eggs were that expensive to start. I'll bag the damn things up for you if you want is my usual response at which point they usually give me that insane look again. Whatever.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    The time when I always get that insane look from people is being in the checkout line with 10 boxes of 18 eggs. Everytime you get the dumbass comment, "gee, you must really like eggs". Then when I tell them I mostly just eat the whites, they inevitably ask, "what do you do with the yolks, just throw them away?" Yes! I do just thow them away. As if eggs were that expensive to start. I'll bag the damn things up for you if you want is my usual response at which point they usually give me that insane look again. Whatever.
    I know I'm fucking nuts, but that's just me.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Yeah..I guess I'm a little nuts...all the guys at work got pizza today...I had my chicken and tuna..."Fuck the little..fat people" DDAAAMMMNNN!!!! I work with a dude that is fat and sooooo jelous of me that everyday I get a comment..."The yolks are the good part...or when they do an otopsy on me all they will find is undigested protein shakes...I hate it...I guess it could be the AS that make me more pissed at the dude...I can't help it..."Hello I am the Juicer and yes I am packin' muscle in that ass..not FAT!!" shhhhhhhhuuuuuuuutttttttttt uuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp!!!

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Hey!!! ive never done a cycle, but either way dont bash the pizza, i think its one of the best Bulkers out there Seriously think about it, one microwave pizza is over 1000 calories, bout 60g of protein and a shitload of carbs. Besides that I always hear it from my friends, family, etc. how I never stop eating or how I should only eat 3 meals a day. The one that pisses me off the most is when I eat the eggs and dont throw away the yokes, I have to hear how high my cholestoral must be so high, but I always give the same answer. Its my body and my life. And i dont want to hear about my eating habbits when I could be out there doing drugs instead.

Thread Information