Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Moneygram kiosk vs person

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Moneygram kiosk vs person

So i go to a moneygram “office” which is just a small storefront with a clerk and its soley for moneygram. I give the clerk the name and cash and thats it. This location is closing for whatever reasons, probably the absurd cost of ny rent and taxes, but anyway...
    All of the cvs locations around me have those little moneygram kiosks. Its just an automated atm machine looking thing with no person. Is this the same thing? Can i use one of those instead for “our purposes”?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So i go to a moneygram “office” which is just a small storefront with a clerk and its soley for moneygram. I give the clerk the name and cash and thats it. This location is closing for whatever reasons, probably the absurd cost of ny rent and taxes, but anyway...
    All of the cvs locations around me have those little moneygram kiosks. Its just an automated atm machine looking thing with no person. Is this the same thing? Can i use one of those instead for “our purposes”?
    I tried one a while back and it wouldn't work, can't remember why. It was going overseas

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I tried one a while back and it wouldn't work, can't remember why. It was going overseas
    Yea it seems too good to be true lol. I might have to learn how to use bitcoin!

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use the kiosk at Walgreens for WU, never had a problem. It's a bit wonky using the kiosk to fill everything out and then taking the receipt to the counter to pay, but I've never had any issues.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information