Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Post your nightmare...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Post your nightmare...

I have noticed on tren my sleep quality sucks. I believe it leads to nightmares.

Last night I had a nightmare to end all nightmares and hands down the worst nightmare I have ever had...

I dreamed my son fell off a bunkbed and hit his head and was killed instantly.

I woke up crying, not embarassed to say. Can anyone top that with their trenmares?

What is your worst nightmare tren or not?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have noticed on tren my sleep quality sucks. I believe it leads to nightmares.

Last night I had a nightmare to end all nightmares and hands down the worst nightmare I have ever had...

I woke up crying, not embarassed to say. Can anyone top that with their trenmares?

Oh buddy, if I ttold you my dreams I'd have no friends
    Obs and Too-$mall like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get nightmares about my ex attacking me with knives. Don't think it's the Tren I'm actually traumatized.
    Obs, Johnhenson, Kai Lover and 1 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Oh buddy, if I ttold you my dreams I'd have no friends
    Lol Dreams are dreams man. I have woke up without a penis only to find out I was still sleeping etc.
    Every now and then we all get that one terrible vivid dream though where we wake up yelling and such... woooohoooo fuck those dreams. Post em up couch or you have no balls (i had this dream too)

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well never had nightmares on Tren , I've actually found it to improve sleep but that's on moderate doses.

Nightmares... I've had one recurring over the years.

It's about someone I used to really care about, a source of positive energy and inspiration to me during times of darkness, I would be long departed if I didn't meet this special person.

It did happen during these dreams, this person was present in front of me in some random situation with me attempting to make contact, speaking, calling her name, but being ignored, all of the time, like I were invisible, a ghost, or just totally unworthy of attention.

They stopped as this really happened in real life
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Well never had nightmares on Tren , I've actually found it to improve sleep but that's on moderate doses.

Nightmares... I've had one recurring over the years.

It's about someone I used to really care about, a source of positive energy and inspiration to me during times of darkness, I would be long departed if I didn't meet this special person.

It did happen during these dreams, this person was present in front of me in some random situation with me attempting to make contact, speaking, calling her name, but being ignored, all of the time, like I were invisible, a ghost, or just totally unworthy of attention.

They stopped as this really happened in real life
    I think i catch your drift. Get out there and get her.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You know the movie terminator? Well replace cyborgs taking over the world with muslims and that is my nightmare. I wake up screaming muhhamad!!!!!! my neighbours must think im a terrorist.
    Obs likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Funny. Ive had 100s of nigthmares ofcourse but cant remember one single of them. But being chased by 100 crazy bikers i guess was a topic.

Funny thing. Very often i realize its just a dream and in the dream i figure out that the simplest way go get rid of the bikers/soldiers is to try to wake up.

And opposite. When Kathrin Winnick sits on my face i say to my self in the dream. Do not wake up, 5 more minutes. Please...U can do it your soab.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-25-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Funny. Ive had 100s of nigthmares ofcourse but cant remember one single of them. But being chased by 100 crazy bikers i guess was a topic.

Funny thing. Very often i realize its just a dream and in the dream i figure out that the simplest way go get rid of the bikers/soldiers is to try to wake up.

And opposite. When Kathrin Winnick sits on my face i say to my self in the dream. Do not wake up, 5 more minutes. Please...U can do it your soab.
    Lmao! Thats was beautifully put! The best way to get rid of those fuckers chasing you is to just turn and run at them.
    My nightmares used to be people and animals trying to kill me. Now its usually me killing them for trying to kill me.
    The human mind is a very fucked up place during sleep.
    Too-$mall likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Lmao! Thats was beautifully put! The best way to get rid of those fuckers chasing you is to just turn and run at them.
    My nightmares used to be people and animals trying to kill me. Now its usually me killing them for trying to kill me.
    The human mind is a very fucked up place during sleep.
    Animals?...are there alligatores in the Missouri River?
    Too-$mall likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Animals?...are there alligatores in the Missouri River?
    No. In that dream its usually tigers and lions and wolves etc trying to get me and me and my brother are on the roof of my house shooting them.

I don't think I can call that a nightmare cause we kill them all.
    Too-$mall likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running on a wast open field with lots of people, friends and unknowns,
    and a pack of lions chasing us all, every now and then catching and killing one of the ones that run besides me. That dream was long ago though.

Nowadays i mostly don't remember.

The last truly horrible nightmare I had is very hazy,
    but i remember this;
    In the dream it seemed like everything I cared about (or everyone),
    was turned upside down and reality just seemed very awful.
    Then I heard a clear voice speak to me:
    "And this is the (absolute) truth!"
    that's were I woke up.
    Took some time to shake that one off.
    Obs likes this.

I think i catch your drift. Get out there and get her.
    Not a chance, perhaps if I'm granted some basic premises I will in the next life.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    My Nightmares usually consist of someone chasing me and I cant quite get away or a tornado coming for The house and I can't get my family to go to the storm ceiler. (I'm from the Midwest)
    NACH3, Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

The drowning / suffocated nightmares stopped for me when I stopped my addiction to regular nasal spray and used Dymista instead.
    My doc said my nose and throat was so full of blood and gore,
    that it actually made me think, plus the Dymista actually helped miracles,
    so I rarely use (regular) nasal spray, errr, I don't use it everyday.

Sometimes nightmares show us the truth,
    in a weird way, but there is something to it.
    Obs likes this.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    cool thread,

TBH, My nightmares involve me doing something crazy and getting in big trouble. like GTA and other evil stuff. when i was a kid the nightmares used to be about monsters, dog, bears, trying to kill me. don't have many about bad things happening to family. those are the worst. for the most part i enjoy my negative dreams because i get to be bad. cant remember my last upsetting dream. I think it was one where i ruined my life and i was gonna go to prison.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-25-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Just wait until you dream about killing somebody you care about.
    Then it's not so nice to be the bad guy anymore.

I remember a somewhat cool dream i had, half nightmare though:

I was several people in the dream, and it was about thermonuclear war.
    A biologist I was trying to save the human genome by storing it in several missiles that I sent out into space, in the hopes that at alien race would find it after 1000s of years an bring back the human species.
    At the same time I was also a bomber pilot about to drop nuclear bombs over a city, and I remember I didn't want to, but could allready see several mushroom clouds around me from other impact sites. So I dropped the bomb. Knowing it was the end of us all.
    Then i was back to being the biologist, managing to send away missiles with the human genome, but I also knew it was hopeless, more a gravestone for the human race racing through space.
    And then I saw the explosions in the horizon, and they came closer and closer.
    I woke up before I was consumed myself.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I used to have dreams that I was out with my wife and all of a sudden she was gone. I couldn't find her, I would try my phone but it wouldn't work, then it would be gone. I would get the sickest anxiety, wake up soaked and pissed. So mad I couldn't sleep next to her anymore and would drive to the job site I was working on and sleep in my car. I wouldn't talk to her for atleast a whole day if not longer. Only by God's mercy and grace am I still married. Cant touch the stuff anymore. 100% devils juice for me. Opens the door for him to come into my life. I went through 6 jobs and my wife left me (I drove her away really) 3 timesin a 4 year period.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I used to have dreams that I was out with my wife and all of a sudden she was gone. I couldn't find her, I would try my phone but it wouldn't work, then it would be gone. I would get the sickest anxiety, wake up soaked and pissed. So mad I couldn't sleep next to her anymore and would drive to the job site I was working on and sleep in my car. I wouldn't talk to her for atleast a whole day if not longer. Only by God's mercy and grace am I still married. Cant touch the stuff anymore. 100% devils juice for me. Opens the door for him to come into my life. I went through 6 jobs and my wife left me (I drove her away really) 3 timesin a 4 year period.
    Yeah that's the worst, when the dreams linger the whole day following.
    Like the crazy dream I had that ended in the voice saying;
    "This is the truth!"

As it also involved my GF and others I cared about.

Imagine having the dream you had BG,
    but waking up by a voice saying clearly:
    "And this is the truth!"
    Creepy.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Yeah that's the worst, when the dreams linger the whole day following.
    Like the crazy dream I had that ended in the voice saying;
    "This is the truth!"

As it also involved my GF and others I cared about.

Imagine having the dream you had BG,
    but waking up by a voice saying clearly:
    "And this is the truth!"
    Creepy.
    It would take me days to come around, my wife would break down and cry "Your mad and wont talk to me because of the fuk'd up things your mind is making up!" Then I would finally realize what I was doing, get depressed for a few days then go right back to it.

Ive lost so many jobs, bosses tell me Im a time bomb. Fighting in and kicked out of gyms, fighting with Marcus and others on here, suspended, banned. Blessed many were understanding and could forgive. If you knew me 6-7 years ago lol.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

100% devils juice for me. Opens the door for him to come into my life. I went through 6 jobs and my wife left me (I drove her away really) 3 timesin a 4 year period.
    Were you on for all those years?
    BG likes this.

BG
    Yes I was competing. Caught up in that selfish lifestyle.

Noted. Thank you for sharing your experience.

BG
    Noted. Thank you for sharing your experience.
    Just for the record, it fuk'd me up, now I cant run shit, my body just doesnt want it anymore. Taking time off is a must, more the better. It all eventually catch's up with you, it wasnt worth it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just for the record, it fuk'd me up, now I cant run shit, my body just doesnt want it anymore. Taking time off is a must, more the better. It all eventually catch's up with you, it wasnt worth it.
    A lot of people here in the north east are fast paced high strung too begin with.I was the same way until I moved to MS and met this older guy.He really helped settle me down and take it slow and easy not in a rush.You know you are in too much hurry when to pull into a gas station on E and give the guy a 20.00.You get back on the hywy 5 miles down the road and realise you are on E beacuse you didn't pump your gas ;/
    MuscleScience, BG and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    A lot of people here in the north east are fast paced high strung too begin with.I was the same way until I moved to MS and met this older guy.He really helped settle me down and take it slow and easy not in a rush.You know you are in too much hurry when to pull into a gas station on E and give the guy a 20.00.You get back on the hywy 5 miles down the road and realise you are on E beacuse you didn't pump your gas ;/
    I'm very type A and push push push to get things done. I have a problem about
    Taking on more than I can handle. It will make my mind go a million miles a minute, and sleeping, you can forget that. The gas station thing I can relate too. I was driving one day and looked up and didn't know where I was at, mind you I was in a town I grew up in and must have travelled a thousand times down this road. By the time i figured it out, I ran through a red light and almost caused a huge wreck and nearly got myself killed and or my ass kicked by a very angry driver. It was like my mind checked out. Since then I have really tried to slow down and be methodical with things, and not put myself into stressful or time crunch situations. I have learned that if you don't give yourself
    Much time to do something important, you are more often than not, going to make a bad decision.
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hahahaha yup thats funny shit! When I was a kid it was crazy out here, still is, but not nearly as bad.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I'm very type A and push push push to get things done. I have a problem about
    Taking on more than I can handle. It will make my mind go a million miles a minute, and sleeping, you can forget that.
    I take trazadone to slow my brain and let me sleep a little. But at work my mind has to be sharp,but once it gets going it wont stop.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Obs
    Thanks for sharing all that. Never knew any of that about you. I cant say tren gives me angry tendancies but i take shit more seriously on it.

I have always been the type to walk torward confrontation to quell it immediately. I am always angry, I just channel it into what I need. Anger = drive for me.

Glad I learned to take a break from you all... thanks.
    BG likes this.

Obs
    I wish I would have cycled with my first wife. I would have dropped her ass like a rock like I should have ten years ago and you guys would be seeing someone else in my avatar.

God that bitch was a bitch! Money hungry laaaazy bitch!
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    I take trazadone to slow my brain and let me sleep a little. But at work my mind has to be sharp,but once it gets going it wont stop.
    Taking Kratom for my back injury has had a nice side effect of lowering my anxiety levels when I got something big coming up and helps me sleep like a freshly spanked baby.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I have had some terrible dreams about my children dying that I too wake up balling...like with my pillow all wet..
    Most of the time my nightmares are about fighting in which I am dropping bombs on the people I am fighting and its like I am throwing a punch under water...basically just tapping them...but when I get hit its crushing!!

My wife has paid the price for these dreams on several occasions. I have punched her, kneed her and grabbed her more than once... The worst time was the closest I have ever come to really hurting her.
    In my dream I was about to get jumped by a couple of guys so I threw a nasty elbow to take one out first...missed her by about 2 inches... She made me sleep on the couch for the rest of the night... If I would have connected with that elbow she would have needed reconstructive surgery for sure... It scared the crap out of me cuz I always wake up right as or after I physically throw a punch...It's funny though because sometimes I kind of wake up a split second before and I still throw the punch just to be safe because the dream feels so real.
    Obs likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I have this nightmare where I'm a member of a forum and there are just 1 or 2 too many cunts that are also members
    MuscleScience, Booz, NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I have this nightmare where I'm a member of a forum and there are just 1 or 2 too many cunts that are also members
    Just cunts or right proper cunts?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Thats reality when you think your shit doesnt stink...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just cunts or right proper cunts?
    That depends on the individuals.

Thats reality when you think your shit doesnt stink...
    Oh my shit stinks according to my Mrs. Not as bad as hers though.....
    Obs likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My dreams are either me working at my stressful job or getting shot or in the middle of serious violence in either prison or in drug deals gone wrong..I wake up and it usually takes a sec to realize it was just a dream and everything is ok..fun fun
    Obs likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't have nightmares on tren I just wake up to piss or sumthang start thinking stress myself out to the point I can't sleep then waste 3-4 laying in bed tired but not sleeping..when I do sleep on tren it's solid cause it's rare
    Obs likes this.

Does anyone come to realise they are dreaming within the dream?

It occurs to me and sometimes I just drop of the dream if I don't fancy it and wake up.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I don't have nightmares on tren I just wake up to piss or sumthang start thinking stress myself out to the point I can't sleep then waste 3-4 laying in bed tired but not sleeping..when I do sleep on tren it's solid cause it's rare
    I wake up thirty times a night, post to forum, eat, etc.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information