Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Back on the assault tomorrow lads and lady. Youve been warned
    You better, I'm bout to kill it!

Had to cut the beach trip short a day, my best friends dad died and I wanted to be there for him, like he was for me a couple weeks ago

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    When I live alone my house is spotless 24/7 because no one ever makes a mess.

When I live alone no one is there to make a mesz except me to "sleep".... With a chick I brought home. She is not gonna be making a mess on anything but the sheets and a load of laundry doesnt take long. Matter of fact you can pick up another at the laundromat while you are there, cleaning your sheets.

Then... You find one that has her shit together and loves you for who you are.

Its time biz.
    Thanks for the kind words obs, but you got one big contradiction there - "having one's shit together" and, loving me. No obs, one's got to have issues if to love someone the sort of me.

Off to sleep, it's 2 am here.
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I wonder what your home would look like if you two had no wife and were to live alone....
    One revolving door for the hot young ladies to come in and a maid on Wednesdays.
    hollowedzeus, RaginCajun and BG like this.

Thanks for the kind words obs, but you got one big contradiction there - "having one's shit together" and, loving me. No obs, one's got to have issues if to love someone the sort of me.

Everyone has issues, the ones that think they don't are the really screwed up ones. There's no such thing as normal, but obs is close!
    charger69 and BG like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

No matter the issue there is a bridge and someone with just the right issues to fill the voids in yours.

Its probably not who you expect until you meet her either. If you are a freak like me you need a girl that knows how to hustle and has the lead out of her ass with her priorities in line. That is a rare rare thing and she found me.

The hunt is the fun part though. No reason you cant test out twenty a week and tell us the stories.

Goodnight btw.
    I hope you know when I kid around with you I never mean it rude. I like you, always have.
    hammerheart and BG like this.

Think I got a sinus infection, left jaw muscle and eyeball hurts. Got some Allegra d, probably going to doc if not better tomorrow. A little eca for breakfast and I'll be good to go for my morning workout. Probably won't be able to walk after, gonna brutalize my legs
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Think I got a sinus infection, left jaw muscle and eyeball hurts. Got some Allegra d, probably going to doc if not better tomorrow. A little eca for breakfast and I'll be good to go for my morning workout. Probably won't be able to walk after, gonna brutalize my legs
    Damn Tarzan- you need to stay healthy at least one comp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    I wonder what your home would look like if you two had no wife and were to live alone....
    Now I'm fantasizing about living alone...
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Damn Tarzan- you need to stay healthy at least one comp

I think I'm good, hasn't affected my energy or anything, hopefully won't miss a beat
    PeanutbutterDC and charger69 like this.

Kinda looking forward to completely changing my routine. I've pretty much haven't worked legs in over a year, and haven't done any cardio. Adding these and tightening up my diet, the fat ought to melt off.
    PeanutbutterDC and Ernst like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Guys/DC i have a very busy wk end. I will catch up the night on how yois are all doing and pm's..
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Back tonight,

Not sure exactly what I’m going to do but will be something along the lines of:

Lat Pull Down
    Close Grip Pull Downs
    Single Arm Machine Rows
    Cable Rows
    Low Pulls
    Lower Back Extensions

Food Today:

M1: 4 Crumpets with natural peanut butter
    M2: Protein Oats
    M3: Rice, Lentils and Tofu
    M4: Rice Cakes with peanut butter and jam (pre-workout)
    M5: Rice, Soy mock meat, veggies
    M6: Shake w/ Banana

I burnt myself on the sunbed yesterday lol so am looking like a tomato today, on a side note. I want to book a holiday with the misses for June, anyone have any recommendations? I was thinking Spain/Greece? Beach holiday with a hotel gym of course…

And to add...

Since i removed the tren i feel human again.. Sleeping like a baby, acidity has gone down, feel more awake, appetite has come back... As much as i love tren i just don't think it agrees with me. My next clean up cycle I will stick with Test, mast and var i think!

Good bye tren, we had our ups and downs but i appreciate all you did for me!
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    And to add...

Since i removed the tren i feel human again.. Sleeping like a baby, acidity has gone down, feel more awake, appetite has come back... As much as i love tren i just don't think it agrees with me. My next clean up cycle I will stick with Test, mast and var i think!

Good bye tren, we had our ups and downs but i appreciate all you did for me!
    Feel free to send all your extra tren to me and ill dispose of it for you

Feel free to send all your extra tren to me and ill dispose of it for you
    Haha, You just missed the boat on this one unfortunately mate!

Kinda looking forward to completely changing my routine. I've pretty much haven't worked legs in over a year, and haven't done any cardio. Adding these and tightening up my diet, the fat ought to melt off.
    Do it!!!

Leg day hands down is my favourite day. Cant beat it...

Hows comes you stopped training them?

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eduke: You look great it's going to be hard for you to show a lot of improvement because you already look damn good. Keep hitting it hard. Me on the other hand have a lot of room for improvement.

Charger: Before I even saw this thread I had a goal to get to 9% BF by mid July. I am going to stick with that goal and run this tren cut cycle for 10 weeks. I have increased my cardio and am tracking every macro in an attempt to hit around 2400 calories a day, which is a 600 deficit from my TDEE. So I will continue to do fasted HIIT at 5AM 5 times a week and continue to lift 6 days a week after work. My overall goal for my fitness has not changed if I could snap my fingers and have any build I want it would not be to be huge. I forgot who's avatar it is, but I wish I was built like this guy!
    Last edited by bethdoth; 06-07-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Do it!!!

Leg day hands down is my favourite day. Cant beat it...

Hows comes you stopped training them?
    I had a herniated and two bulging disc in my back. Been over a year now, but it's much better. I'm gonna stay light for awhile, as it's not completely healed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1450.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	882.2 KB 
ID:	172811
    Eduke93 likes this.

Alright, gotta a new plan. My biggest weakness is legs and fat, so I'm gonna spend the rest of the comp concentrating on them two, Monday's and Thursday's I'm gonna work legs heavily, and the others days will be mostly hiit cardio with a little weight training to maintain muscle on my upper body. I always workout in the morning, and going to add swimming in the afternoons at home. I'm also gonna to tighten up my diet. What you guys think?
    If you have lower back issues, then Bulgarian dbell split squats will be your best friend!!

I dont back squat as i have 2 herniated discs l4/l5. So i do split squats (amongst other things) front/back loaded takes a bunch of pressure off your lower back and knees!

I had a herniated and two bulging disc in my back. Been over a year now, but it's much better. I'm gonna stay light for awhile, as it's not completely healed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1450.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	882.2 KB 
ID:	172811
    I had the same l4/5. Initially happened 8 years ago when i was 16/17 so the pain has gone i just cant bend down and touch my toes, when i try i get shooting pains down my left leg as it puts pressure on my sciatic nerve. Its also easy to aggravate and quite a sensitive area now so if i hit it i get pains in the nerves surrounding the area. never bothered with the OP..

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Eduke: You look great it's going to be hard for you to show a lot of improvement because you already look damn good. Keep hitting it hard. Me on the other hand have a lot of room for improvement.
    Thanks mate, am confident I will see some strong growth and a bit more tightness in my mid section. Looking forward to seeing your results, your on the ball with the tracking and training!!

If you have lower back issues, then Bulgarian dbell split squats will be your best friend!!

I dont back squat as i have 2 herniated discs l4/l5. So i do split squats (amongst other things) front/back loaded takes a bunch of pressure off your lower back and knees!
    Yea, but I'm hard headed...lol
    I love squats, may never go heavy again, plus I use smith machine.

4 miles in the bag this morning. Legs in a bit.

Ate some pizza at the weekend and random chocolate and stuff people were throwing at mw as i was at bodypower

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Charger: Before I even saw this thread I had a goal to get to 9% BF by mid July. I am going to stick with that goal and run this tren cut cycle for 10 weeks. I have increased my cardio and am tracking every macro in an attempt to hit around 2400 calories a day, which is a 600 deficit from my TDEE. So I will continue to do fasted HIIT at 5AM 5 times a week and continue to lift 6 days a week after work. My overall goal for my fitness has not changed if I could snap my fingers and have any build I want it would not be to be huge. I forgot who's avatar it is, but I wish I was built like this guy!
    Lovbyts
    Eduke93 likes this.

I have done this before. One pic is July2011 to June2012 (Easy way to mow and drink)! The other is just an 8 week tren cycle winter 2016.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 08-11-2018 at 09:54 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Eyeball may be hurting from staring at yoga pants for too long
    Capebuffalo and guitarzan like this.

Ate some pizza at the weekend and random chocolate and stuff people were throwing at mw as i was at bodypower
    People throw things at you at body power.... Health & Safety!!

lol, wish people would throw protein bars at me for free... BTW Tesco have their own protein bars called nutr1st. Best tasting bars I've had, they are 2 for £2 atm!

Random but essential.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    One revolving door for the hot young ladies to come in and a maid on Wednesdays.
    Simple life it would be.....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hollow
    Be careful with the cardio. I used to do 4 miles a day and it hindered my leg development. Be especially careful since you are all natural .
    I changed to HIIT and legs started growing faster.
    Everyone is different but I thought that I would share my experience.

I have done this before. One pic is July2011 to June2012 (Easy way to mow and drink)! The other is just an 8 week tren cycle winter 2016.
    Uh oh guys and gals. Bethdoth is a force to reckon with.
    This competition is becoming very interesting. Everyone is pretty sure of there technique and how their body reacts. I see a difficult time judging this.

People throw things at you at body power.... Health & Safety!!

lol, wish people would throw protein bars at me for free... BTW Tesco have their own protein bars called nutr1st. Best tasting bars I've had, they are 2 for £2 atm!

Random but essential.
    Yes they quite literally throw t shirts and stuff if you take part in the competitions and fun at the stalls but im an antisocial fuck so i just spotted who was giving out what anfmf made a pount of walking by the energy drink anf quest bar stalls

Spent most of the day swallowing my rage at the sheer number of people in front of me anf bumping into me. The music was also loud enough yo give your heart palpatations. Panic attack in a room lol

Nutritional value any good on the bars?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Hollow
    Be careful with the cardio. I used to do 4 miles a day and it hindered my leg development. Be especially careful since you are all natural .
    I changed to HIIT and legs started growing faster.
    Everyone is different but I thought that I would share my experience.

Probably should have mentioned that only abput 1 mile was spent running. The rest was spent relaxing and walking in the sunshine, just a bit of lighy fasted cardio really after the first mile.

Its an absolute neccessity that i build an excellent level of running endurance unfortunatly. Its the last form of cardio id like to do but i have to. I will also be participating in hiit activities like sledge pulling/pushing for that type of fitness also.

My thinking was that i should keep steady state running away from post workout legs and keep it to other days or before it.

Whats your thoughts on that charger? Appreciate your input

Heard a conversation between two fatties, both with a huge beer kind of gut - "Gym is worthless. If you want to lean out, you got eat small buhhh" - as I nonchalantly walked my lean ass past them. Oh, if they were to ask what I eat in day.
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.

Heard a conversation between two fatties, both with a huge beer kind of gut - "Gym is worthless. If you want to lean out, you got eat small buhhh" - as I nonchalantly walked my lean ass past them. Oh, if they were to ask what I eat in day.
    You should have walked up to the fattest one and grabbed each side of his face and scream 'PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN THEN!'

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Now I'm fantasizing about living alone...
    I can't envisage my life to be different than single really, I don't want anyone inside my personal spaces, time spent with family of origin was more than enough.

Sorry gals but biz is going to stay single.

Yes they quite literally throw t shirts and stuff if you take part in the competitions and fun at the stalls but im an antisocial fuck so i just spotted who was giving out what anfmf made a pount of walking by the energy drink anf quest bar stalls

Spent most of the day swallowing my rage at the sheer number of people in front of me anf bumping into me. The music was also loud enough yo give your heart palpatations. Panic attack in a room lol

Nutritional value any good on the bars?
    Yeah, i haven't been to Body power, never bothered not a fan of that Scene. Not sure if you know who Ross Dickerson is? I used to train with him when i was about 16, he is 4 or 5 year older than me I think, but we used to train at a local fitness first when he was a tennis coach. Bit of a dick now... Still see him every now and then at one of the gyms i train at.

Average macros, tastes good though!
    21p
    6f
    22c

I guess I am one of those dedicated types that actually likes his wife! Been married 38 years now, if I was single I would be in big trouble. I would be out hunting every night, drinking to much, eating to much and probably make some pretty dumb decisions.
    Eduke93 and hollowedzeus like this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't envisage my life to be different than single really, I don't want anyone inside my personal spaces, time spent with family of origin was more than enough.

Sorry gals but biz is going to stay single.
    One trip to Thailand. Things will be different afterwards. Well, one trip with me as a tour guide

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    One trip to Thailand. Things will be different afterwards. Well, one trip with me as a tour guide
    I said single not virgin lol

I said single not virgin lol
    Cousins talking about the lady boys!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Thread Information