Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Probably should have mentioned that only abput 1 mile was spent running. The rest was spent relaxing and walking in the sunshine, just a bit of lighy fasted cardio really after the first mile.

Its an absolute neccessity that i build an excellent level of running endurance unfortunatly. Its the last form of cardio id like to do but i have to. I will also be participating in hiit activities like sledge pulling/pushing for that type of fitness also.

My thinking was that i should keep steady state running away from post workout legs and keep it to other days or before it.

Whats your thoughts on that charger? Appreciate your input
    I did running for 4 miles 6 days a week. I could not figure out why my legs were not building quicker. When I changed to HIIT 4 days a week, my legs started growing faster.
    My legs were always a weak point. I have made great advances, but I want the tree trunk look. This will vary from person to person. If you want to make more progress on your legs, I would switch to HIIT.
    You have another thing to consider that you do not have AAS protecting the muscle breakdown. I originally started out natural for my first show, but I did suffer a lot of muscle loss with the weight reduction.
    Truthfully, I would use cardio to keep your diet in check with fat loss. Unless you are trying to reach single digit body fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I said single not virgin lol
    Preferences will change. Paying for it continuously is not a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Cousins talking about the lady boys!
    Yep the other kind of virginity :P
    Eduke93 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Squat session today feeling more stamina/energy from upping the thyroid meds spent that doing sumo deads at the end those squeezed my ass for good.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post

Yep the other kind of virginity :P
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way, shaved her legs then he was a she
    Lou Reed- Take a walk on the wild side

bethdoth and Eduke93 like this.

Feeling a bit stomach sick after legs today... also ordered 300x slins additional needles and swabs enough to last until next year, for about $60 including shipping.

Need more pin spots, was thinking front delts, calves, pecs, maybe lats. Anyone can advise in that regard?
    Last edited by hammerheart; 05-14-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Feeling a bit stomach sick after legs today... also ordered 300x slins additional needles and swabs enough to last until next year, for about $60 including shipping.

Need more pin spots, was thinking front delts, calves, pecs, maybe lats. Anyone can advise in that regard?
    You sound like me. Just got my 300 slins.
    Side delt, front delt, bicep, tricep, chest. Every now and then I will do the conventional in the glutes.
    I was going to try the lats but it seemed awkward. I have never done calves not do I think that I need to.
    Believe it or not, the bis and tris do not hurt at all. I am pretty vascular so I can see the veins and stay clear. I was gritting my teeth before trying it. Probably the less painful area.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You sound like me. Just got my 300 slins.
    Side delt, front delt, bicep, tricep, chest. Every now and then I will do the conventional in the glutes.
    I was going to try the lats but it seemed awkward. I have never done calves not do I think that I need to.
    Believe it or not, the bis and tris do not hurt at all. I am pretty vascular so I can see the veins and stay clear. I was gritting my teeth before trying it. Probably the less painful area.

My bis are a bit sensitive pinning them cause fibers to fasciculate, maybe it's just nervousness don't know.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Ive dropped 126lbs since July of 2017.......does that qualify? lol
    bethdoth likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Biceps, delts, front delts, pecs, quads, and glutes.

If anyone does calves or any small group dont shoot much the first few times. I locked up my leg for over a month shooting calves with prop.

I keep it under 1 ml of anything everywhere but glutes. 2ml of tren in each bicep ruined my comp photos last time.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Ive dropped 126lbs since July of 2017.......does that qualify? lol
    Dude! That's awesome! Good job

Back tonight,

Not sure exactly what I’m going to do but will be something along the lines of:

Lat Pull Down
    Close Grip Pull Downs
    Single Arm Machine Rows
    Cable Rows
    Low Pulls
    Lower Back Extensions

Food Today:

M1: 4 Crumpets with natural peanut butter
    M2: Protein Oats
    M3: Rice, Lentils and Tofu
    M4: Rice Cakes with peanut butter and jam (pre-workout)
    M5: Rice, Soy mock meat, veggies
    M6: Shake w/ Banana

I burnt myself on the sunbed yesterday lol so am looking like a tomato today, on a side note. I want to book a holiday with the misses for June, anyone have any recommendations? I was thinking Spain/Greece? Beach holiday with a hotel gym of course…
    I love what you eat!

My bis are a bit sensitive pinning them cause fibers to fasciculate, maybe it's just nervousness don't know.
    Even with slin pins?? Try tris also

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I had a herniated and two bulging disc in my back. Been over a year now, but it's much better. I'm gonna stay light for awhile, as it's not completely healed

Attachment 172811
    Back trouble here too, but surgery was 100% effective in my case. This was back in 2000. I was 32 and in good shape/health. A long-time bulging disk ruptured. Bc good health insurance and sudden onset of severe symptoms I was in surgery within 8 weeks. I woke up from surgery and knew I was better. No pain. I was playing hockey 27 days later. Best surgery ever!
    It's an unpopular position, but I'm a huge fan of diskectomy.
    L4-5
    I avoided axial loading (e.g. squats) for a few years, but I do what I want now
    Surgery can be a great option
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Back trouble here too, but surgery was 100% effective in my case. This was back in 2000. I was 32 and in good shape/health. A long-time bulging disk ruptured. Bc good health insurance and sudden onset of severe symptoms I was in surgery within 8 weeks. I woke up from surgery and knew I was better. No pain. I was playing hockey 27 days later. Best surgery ever!
    It's an unpopular position, but I'm a huge fan of diskectomy.
    L4-5
    I avoided axial loading (e.g. squats) for a few years, but I do what I want now
    Surgery can be a great option
    The Dr saw my condition and it was considered an emergency and I was operated on within a week. The area where the spinal cord goes was so reduced they had a fear that I was going to severe a nerve. I had to learn to walk again. Constant morphine for 5 days straight. I hated that shit. I refused to take any painkillers after that. I would rather have pain than to be 1/2 alive (at least that is what it felt).
    This has changed my workouts. Fused L3/L4.
    All you young guys- take care of you back. You do not realize how much you use it until you no longer have it. Simple movements are taken for granted.

Mr.BB and RaginCajun like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Same here, had to stop my leg workout early, felt like I was gonna puke. I think the Allegra d, dbol , eca and a c4 was too much!
    I did get three sets of squats, 3 sets of leg curls and 3 sets presses, only got one set of extensions
    Obs likes this.

Same here, had to stop my leg workout early, felt like I was gonna puke. I think the Allegra d, dbol , eca and a c4 was too much!
    I did get three sets of squats, 3 sets of leg curls and 3 sets presses, only got one set of extensions
    Damn man. I think you even beat Obs with all of that. ECA and C4- what was your resting HR?

RaginCajun likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Dammit tatzan! The allegra is pseudoephedrine dont mix with eca it kill you!

Literally anything allegra d does for you ephedrine should do anyway. If you need allergy med just add a little benadryl or loratadine.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-14-2018 at 04:06 PM.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had two great workouts today. After resting Sunday and getting enough carbs. Arm workout was awesome. You know you are having a good workout when you spend your 1 minute rest between sets pacing.
    As long as we are discussing backs. I high side my R1 on the track in 06. C5 and C6 are fused. C7 is herniated and my spinal cord takes a detour around it. Arthritis in L4 bothers me the most.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 06-07-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Damn man. I think you even beat Obs with all of that. ECA and C4- what was your resting HR?

Not sure I had a resting heart rate. Didn't think about it when I drank the c4, I usually don't drink that stuff but my friend that owns the gym wanted me to try one because they were some new carbonated kind

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Dammit tatzan! The allegra is pseudoephedrine dont mix with eca it kill you!

Literally anything allegra d does for you ephedrine should do anyway. If you need allergy med just add a little benadryl or loratadine.
    Now you tell me...lol
    Obs and charger69 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    I had two great workouts today. After resting Sunday and getting enough carbs. Arm workout was awesome. You know you are having a good workout when you spend your 1 minute rest between sets pacing.
    As long as we are discussing backs. I high side my R1 on the track in 06. C5 and C6 are fused. C7 is herniated and my spinal cord takes a detour around it. Arthritis in L4 bothers me the most.
    Damn man, that's probably where I'm headed

The Dr saw my condition and it was considered an emergency and I was operated on within a week. The area where the spinal cord goes was so reduced they had a fear that I was going to severe a nerve. I had to learn to walk again. Constant morphine for 5 days straight. I hated that shit. I refused to take any painkillers after that. I would rather have pain than to be 1/2 alive (at least that is what it felt).
    This has changed my workouts. Fused L3/L4.
    All you young guys- take care of you back. You do not realize how much you use it until you no longer have it. Simple movements are taken for granted.

Damn! That's a story!
    But, uhm... I'll take the morphine. All of it. Pain or no
    guitarzan likes this.

Now you tell me...lol
    You have guys on here and we want to see you around.

guitarzan and Obs like this.

You have guys on here and we want to see you around.

Thanks!
    Obs likes this.

Did really good on diet today, ate a little lighter than I plan, figured I still had plenty left over from beach trip...lol

Meal-1 6 egg whites, 3 yolks
    Meal-2 turkey sand on wheat, grilled chicken
    Meal-3 50 gram protein drink, low carb
    Meal-4 chef salad with turkey & ham lite ranch

I will up the meals to 6 a day, and shoot for 50/30/20 p/c/f at around 200g protein
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Not sure I had a resting heart rate. Didn't think about it when I drank the c4, I usually don't drink that stuff but my friend that owns the gym wanted me to try one because they were some new carbonated kind
    with the little disk you drop in that's inside the cap?

Did really good on diet today, ate a little lighter than I plan, figured I still had plenty left over from beach trip...lol

Meal-1 6 egg whites, 3 yolks
    Meal-2 turkey sand on wheat, grilled chicken
    Meal-3 50 gram protein drink, low carb
    Meal-4 chef salad with turkey & ham lite ranch

I will up the meals to 6 a day, and shoot for 50/30/20 p/c/f at around 200g protein
    Nice Tarzan! You should have great results!

Late post: 45 min LISS Sun in the am, and back in the pm
    Today (M) was shoulders and traps (and glutes and calves erryday)
    Tomorrow is a cardio only day. Planning15 min HIIT and 30 LISS

What do you guys like to do for cardio?
    cousinmuscles and bethdoth like this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I love what you eat!
    Haha.. relatively basic but fun food! I'm not a fan of the typical bodybuilder diet of Chicken, Rice and broccoli!

Eduke93 Goal Update

Hey guys.

So I have decided to make a few changes to my goals for this cycle/comp. I am now going to use this cycle as a recomp/lean bulk.

I am going to drop 3ish% BF and focus purely on lean mass as oppose to just bulking and not worrying about fat.. I don’t like looking sloppy, I perform my best at around the 10% mark.

Reasons:

1. This will make me more competitive for this comp.
    2. I am going to Spain for 6 days end of June, (hotel gym and good food, so will still be training as normal) and I want to look leaner for the beech!

Moving forward, once I do get to around the 10% mark I will maintain this and just focus on lean mass, no need to get chubby. Picture attached (below) was last year, this is where I am most comfortable BF wise, I was actually doing a lean mass cycle when I took this photo, reason I have put on some unwanted BF is I did try and come off towards the end of last year which didn’t work out, during this process I gained some fat and haven’t yet tried to cut down as I wanted to gain the muscle back that I had loss, thank goodness to TRT I don’t have to go through that again…

So my calories at the moment are now 3000 per day, I will adjust as I go/need, cardio is going to increase to an extra 50 calories per session pre workout.

So goal this cycle is: gain 3-4kg of lean mass, more if possible… and drop few percent in BF to get me to around the 10% mark.

Let’s go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4493.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	172831
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-15-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    with the little disk you drop in that's inside the cap?
    No, it was a can, no disk

"""Hey guys.
    So I have decided to make a few changes to my goals for this cycle/comp. I am now going to use this cycle as a recomp/lean bulk.
    I am going to drop 3ish% BF and focus purely on lean mass as oppose to just bulking and not worrying about fat.. I don’t like looking sloppy, I perform my best at around the 10% mark.

So goal this cycle is: gain 3-4kg of lean mass, more if possible… and drop few percent in BF to get me to around the 10% mark.

Let’s go!"""

Sounds like a good goal Eduke! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Friday will end week two of the tren cycle and it should start to kick in. My biggest concern is how the tren will effect my HIIT in the morning? I already reach heart rates of 153BPM when in the high intensity part of the routine. At 56 my max 100% heart rate is 164BPM, so at 153 I am at 93% max heart rate. If the tren kills my cardio vascular I guess I will be dropping the resistance on the elliptical down a bit. I will also have to fight the urge to go heavy, if I re-injure my shoulder or make my tennis elbow worse I could end up dead in the water.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-15-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Sounds like a good goal! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Friday will end week two of the tren cycle and it should start to kick in. My biggest concern is how the tren will effect my HIIT in the morning? I already reach heart rates of 153BPM when in the high intensity part of the routine. At 56 my max 100% heart rate is 164BPM, so at 153 I am at 93% max heart rate. If the tren kills my cardio vascular I guess I will be dropping the resistance on the elliptical down a bit. I will also have to fight the urge to go heavy, if I re-injure my shoulder or make my tennis elbow worse I could end up dead in the water.
    Yeah, tren sucks on CV. Its one of those things, just have to sacrifice the level HIIT you do during the cycle, the tren will still do its part! The CV, lifting and nutrient partitioning , the deficit and accuracy your implementing you'll smash your goal, easy peasy lemon squeezey.

Yeah, tren sucks on CV. Its one of those things, just have to sacrifice the level HIIT you do during the cycle, the tren will still do its part! The CV, lifting and nutrient partitioning , the deficit and accuracy your implementing you'll smash your goal, easy peasy lemon squeezey.
    I hope so .... I have been working my ass off. It's funny I get more support from this forum then I do my friends. My friends think I am crazy, of course none of them workout.
    Like you I have a couple events that I have to attend during this comp. I have a 4 day camping/boating trip planned over Memorial Day weekend and then a 10 day Country Music festival camping trip. Hodag Country Festival Typically I drink like a fish from 10AM to 3AM almost every day and don't workout. This year I am going to find a gym and limit drinking to a lot of water ... maybe some Vodka mixed in.

I hope so .... I have been working my ass off. It's funny I get more support from this forum then I do my friends. My friends think I am crazy, of course none of them workout.
    Like you I have a couple events that I have to attend during this comp. I have a 4 day camping/boating trip planned over Memorial Day weekend and then a 10 day Country Music festival camping trip. Hodag Country Festival Typically I drink like a fish from 10AM to 3AM almost every day and don't workout. This year I am going to find a gym and limit drinking to a lot of water ... maybe some Vodka mixed in.
    Think its the same for most of us when it comes to support from friends with this sort of thing, purely because they don't understand the lifestyle...

From an outsiders perspective, tracking everything you put in you mouth and pushing your body to extreme limits, plus plumping drugs into your system is alien.

Takes a special kind of breed to love this shit.

Good stuff on the trips, boat trip sounds great. I wouldn't worry to much, keep the food clean, enjoy a drink here and there, few sessions..... all about balance!
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You speak of it like it's an obligation... why not just do without?

Speaking of things serious, today is chest day. My ass is truly feeling those sumo deads from yday.
    Eduke93 likes this.

"""Hey guys.

Let’s go!"""

Sounds like a good goal Eduke! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Oh shit, last night the 51 Y/Ogot up to 180 on HIIT. It seemed so much easier without the tren . Should I be dead? It did not seem like very much effort at all compared to my struggles while on tren.

Eduke93 likes this.

Think its the same for most of us when it comes to support from friends with this sort of thing, purely because they don't understand the lifestyle...

From an outsiders perspective, tracking everything you put in you mouth and pushing your body to extreme limits, plus plumping drugs into your system is alien.

Takes a special kind of breed to love this shit.

Good stuff on the trips, boat trip sounds great. I wouldn't worry to much, keep the food clean, enjoy a drink here and there, few sessions..... all about balance!
    Eduke- you are supposed to tell him to drink all he wants and have fun. LOL
    I’m just kidding. This competition may be a little to friendly. Actually, my type of competition.
    Have fun and take it out on the weights.

Eduke- you are supposed to tell him to drink all he wants and have fun. LOL
    I’m just kidding. This competition may be a little to friendly. Actually, my type of competition.
    Have fun and take it out on the weights.

Ha Ha, I'm not a competitive type of person really. I am very self critical, so i guess im more competitive with myself than other people.
    bethdoth likes this.

^^^ Saying that, i'm quite competitive with my misses, not sure if that's healthy lol?

Thread Information