Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Bizz- you need sleep to grow muscle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know... at random times my sleep patterns invert by night and day, then go back to normal for no apparent reason.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member

Meal prep tonight. Local grocery store had boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.47/lbs. I bought and cooked 7 pounds. Feeling accomplished 😁
    In other news...
    My weight is up to 119. Do any of you guys get nervous about weight gain? I mean, on tne one hand I'm bulking. Im supposed to gain weight. On the other hand I've never tried to gain weight before and it's a total mind f*ck!
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Meal prep tonight. Local grocery store had boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.47/lbs. I bought and cooked 7 pounds. Feeling accomplished ��
    In other news...
    My weight is up to 119. Do any of you guys get nervous about weight gain? I mean, on tne one hand I'm bulking. Im supposed to gain weight. On the other hand I've never tried to gain weight before and it's a total mind f*ck!
    Of course staying lean is more important to me than gaining muscle, even. The tren aids with lean-ish gains I believe, as long as you feed it adequately.

How do you cook your chicken. I get it from a guy at a local market, he literally looks and speaks like he's half chicken, fixed price is 4-5 euros per kilo ($5/2lb). I fillet it myself and grill on stove.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Of course staying lean is more important to me than gaining muscle, even. The tren aids with lean-ish gains I believe, as long as you feed it adequately.

How do you cook your chicken. I get it from a guy at a local market, he literally looks and speaks like he's half chicken, fixed price is 4-5 euros per kilo ($5/2lb). I fillet it myself and grill on stove.
    I need to look into tren...
    I slice it into thin cutlets, salt and pepper, then pan-sear it on the stove. It's very easy and good. Probably a lot like how you cook it.
    I usually pay $3/lbs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180331_153516.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	172857

T
    The pic is old- from when I used to filet the chicken breasts. I prefer cutlets bc uniform thickness, cooks more evenly
    hammerheart likes this.

[QUOTE=bizzarro;7382240]Of course staying lean is more important to me than gaining muscle, even.

Lean is very i.portant to me, too. The way I see this playing out is one lean bulk cycle then cut until I'm 10-12% body fat range at 115ish
    (For reference I was 12-13% at 112)
    hammerheart likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Arms tonight, split up my workouts a bit more to allow an extra bit of rest.

Pretty damn tired at the moment, nothing a few coffee's cant fix.
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Of course staying lean is more important to me than gaining muscle, even.

Lean is very i.portant to me, too. The way I see this playing out is one lean bulk cycle then cut until I'm 10-12% body fat range at 115ish
    (For reference I was 12-13% at 112)
    I'm with you guys on this one, letting yourself exceed uncomfortable ranges in body fat is not necessary. There's no excuse to get fat when bulking, you only get fat when you eat more than what your body needs to gain muscle, if you eat more than that you'll gain fat and it wont make a difference to the muscle gain, so it is quite literally pointless.

Even myself at the moment, i am not fat, i can see my abs clearly and have veins in my obliques, but that layer of fat i have is unnecessary hence why ive deicded to clean up by 2%.

On that note: Quick update -

Yesterday i ate 2900 calories, dropped 2lbs over night (much tighter in the core upon wakening) ill do the next 5 days at 3000 and ill be where i want to be body fat wise by mid next week easy. Then i can focus on lean muscle and bump up to 3100-3200 calories. I drop fat very easily, but my body quite literally drinks carbs.
    bethdoth likes this.

Weird sh-t happens when not getting enough if any sleep, I let a plastic eggs pack sit on a hot stovetop and it melted upon it, no idea how to remove the plastic from the surface now.

Weird sh-t happens when not getting enough if any sleep, I let a plastic eggs pack sit on a hot stovetop and it melted upon it, no idea how to remove the plastic from the surface now.
    Damn, trensomnia?

Let it dry if you cant pick it off then very slowly heat up the plastic again so you can scrape it off. Try not to breathe it in, unless you want be high AF.
    hammerheart likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow I missed a lot overnight!
    OBS joined a gym .... you are now entering the no intimidation zone ... no more than 135 for bench and long sleeve shirts required. I agree they will be kicking you out in no time. Don't tell any of the youngsters your secret ... AAS let them think you are all natural.
    PBDC: Awesome car I remember driving a 3 on the tree. Ya when you see your weight going up it freaks you out when you are used to trying to lose weight. I'm not sure but I don't think tren is used by women. I am down 4 pounds and 1 inch off the love handles.
    Eduke: I hate you! It takes me weeks to drop 2%BF even when diet and training are spot on. Sounds like you have a good plan. I got a bit of an ego boost yesterday. I was in the locker room after doing core/abs yesterday and there were two youngsters like you that were getting ready to go workout. I noticed that they were new and struck up a conversation with them. Long story short one of them asked my age and then said wow you are fucking jacked for any age let alone 56! Had to deflate my head to get out the door. LOL
    Charger: I love the old Mopars the best. Had a 73 charger with the tear drop hood, 66 chevy II SS, 69 Corvette Roadster, 72 Z28 (non split bumper). Humm I guess I never noticed the different grills between 68 and 69, I will go take a look. Got out of the old cars and started riding crotch rockets for fun. Go test drive a new Challenger, they did a good job on it.
    Biz: Don't know what to tell you sleep deprivation is a bad thing. Have you tried benadril?
    Guitarzan: That meal looks great except for the peas ... was never a fan of peas.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-16-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Wow I missed a lot overnight!
    OBS joined a gym .... you are now entering the no intimidation zone ... no more than 135 for bench and long sleeve shirts required. I agree they will be kicking you out in no time. Don't tell any of the youngsters your secret ... AAS let them think you are all natural.
    PBDC: Awesome car I remember driving a 3 on the tree. Ya when you see your weight going up it freaks you out when you are used to trying to lose weight. I'm not sure but I don't think tren is used by women. I am down 4 pounds and 1 inch off the love handles.
    Eduke: I hate you! It takes me weeks to drop 2%BF even when diet and training are spot on. Sounds like you have a good plan. I got a bit of an ego boost yesterday. I was in the locker room after doing core/abs yesterday and there were two youngsters like you that were getting ready to go workout. I noticed that they were new and struck up a conversation with them. Long story short one of them asked my age and then said wow you are fucking jacked for any age let alone 56! Had to deflate my head to get out the door. LOL
    Charger: I love the old Mopars the best. Had a 73 charger with the tear drop hood, 66 chevy II SS, 69 Corvette Roadster, 72 Z28 (non split bumper). Humm I guess I never noticed the different grills between 68 and 69, I will go take a look. Got out of the old cars and started riding crotch rockets for fun. Go test drive a new Challenger, they did a good job on it.
    Biz: Don't know what to tell you sleep deprivation is a bad thing. Have you tried benadril?
    Guitarzan: That meal looks great except for the peas ... was never a fan of peas.
    Very comprehensive post.

Eduke: I hate you! It takes me weeks to drop 2%BF even when diet and training are spot on. Sounds like you have a good plan. I got a bit of an ego boost yesterday. I was in the locker room after doing core/abs yesterday and there were two youngsters like you that were getting ready to go workout. I noticed that they were new and struck up a conversation with them. Long story short one of them asked my age and then said wow you are fucking jacked for any age let alone 56! Had to deflate my head to get out the door. LOL.
    Haha, guess I'm lucky. its funny i wasn't ever a skinny kid always chunky but as soon as i started running and eating right i dropped a couple of stone and turned into a skinny guy in 6 months!.. then i started lifting... If i dont eat enough carbs i go super hypo, so that's a down side...

Pics below, was actually about 2.5 years ago. left hand side i was off cycle (when i used to PCT) other side was tren , mast and test prop. i did this in 7 weeks! dropped probably about 7% body fat i think. was in a 500 calorie deficit and a bit of cardio...

Always dropped fat easy.

Name:	IMG_4499.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	172860
    PeanutbutterDC and bethdoth like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I just joined a gym.
    You are all fukt now!
    Reported
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Reported
    He’s going to need bail money.

My chest is aching beyond believe maybe three sets to failure yday were too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Haha, guess I'm lucky. its funny i wasn't ever a skinny kid always chunky but as soon as i started running and eating right i dropped a couple of stone and turned into a skinny guy in 6 months!.. then i started lifting... If i dont eat enough carbs i go super hypo, so that's a down side...

Pics below, was actually about 2.5 years ago. left hand side i was off cycle (when i used to PCT) other side was tren , mast and test prop. i did this in 7 weeks! dropped probably about 7% body fat i think. was in a 500 calorie deficit and a bit of cardio...

Always dropped fat easy.

Name:	IMG_4499.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	172860
    Wow you look very thin in the right pic. IMHO you look better and bigger in the left pic. You are very lucky. I have what I call the fat gene. If I didn't do what I do I would be 300 plus and fat. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and they are all either super skinny or obese, I am the only one that is in the middle.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My chest is aching beyond believe maybe three sets to failure yday were too much?
    Up the tren
    Eduke93 likes this.

At docs office for sinus infection, this nurse thinks I'm crazy as hell!
    Eduke93 likes this.

Wow you look very thin in the right pic. IMHO you look better and bigger in the left pic. You are very lucky. I have what I call the fat gene. If I didn't do what I do I would be 300 plus and fat. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and they are all either super skinny or obese, I am the only one that is in the middle.
    Yeah, I was thin but very depleted 500 calorie deficit is really big for me when on Tren , I loose fat at maintenance with external chemicals so never really need to be in a deficit. But yeah them pics where a few years ago nearly, was about 8-10kg lighter then compared to now.

Haha, it’s all metabolism game I guess.

Reference the comment the dudes made at the gym, they are right… you look great, period.. Jeez there’s dude my age that look like hell, you smash them out the water! My dad’s 56, he used to train but stopped and now spends his days fishing ha ha and its showing on his belly for sure…. I’m sure all the milfs are queuing up mate lol

Hemoglobin is 15.4, kinda surprises me being I've been on tren for almost two months
    bethdoth and Eduke93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Hemoglobin is 15.4, kinda surprises me being I've been on tren for almost two months
    Tren does nothing to my blood counts - except raising/normalizing platelets, but that's probably from the progesterone - it depends how your receptors are configured.

So this evening I was headed to this gym not far from home, on the way I got a bad omen/prelude, saw this guy with a tee - "Crossfit" printed on it, I thought oh dear, then as I approached entry I was uplifted by a sticker - "powered by hammer strength". Cool.

Couple gals at the desk, we started talking and shit, 200 eur and you get open access for 15 months, 5 eur entry card, 5 eur shower access, not bad, the gym got one top level, U shaped, not very large but not narrow spaces either, nice power rack on the left, hooray none using, the sheeple shy away from it, and that is good (for me obv). Underground level is cardio machines and other rooms featuring sh-t not of my interest, but access is open there too.

Not overcrowded but not really serviceable either, for my tastes, and the hour I visited - around 7:30pm. Desk gal said it's most busy from 5 to 8pm, that's the timeframe I usually train into, so if joining I got to change my habits, either morning (but only have Sun, Mon, Thur available) or late evening (it shuts at 23).

I'm not that muscular, probably only 5-10% more than average, but I was the biggest cvnt in there LOL. Saw one guy flat bench pressing with 8kg dbs... just why.

It's also good that it gets a bit noisy so minor grunting is acceptable. Other than that, standard gym etiquette stuff...

Not really sure, I'll be thinking about it, but I don't really see major improvements over what I would be able to do at home... probably more restricted if anything. Might just give it a try, cannot hurt.

Tren does nothing to my blood counts - except raising/normalizing platelets, but that's probably from the progesterone - it depends how your receptors are configured.
    I wonder if that's why it doesn't raise my blood pressure much?

Doc doesn't think I have a sinus infection, but do have fluid on the ears. Gave me prednisone and told me to take flownase and Zyrtec

So this evening I was headed to this gym not far from home, on the way I got a bad omen/prelude, saw this guy with a tee - "Crossfit" printed on it, I thought oh dear, then as I approached entry I was uplifted by a sticker - "powered by hammer strength". Cool.

Couple gals at the desk, we started talking and shit, 200 eur and you get open access for 15 months, 5 eur entry card, 5 eur shower access, not bad, the gym got one top level, U shaped, not very large but not narrow spaces either, nice power rack on the left, hooray none using, the sheeple shy away from it, and that is good (for me obv). Underground level is cardio machines and other rooms featuring sh-t not of my interest, but access is open there too.

Not overcrowded but not really serviceable either, for my tastes, and the hour I visited - around 7:30pm. Desk gal said it's most busy from 5 to 8pm, that's the timeframe I usually train into, so if joining I got to change my habits, either morning (but only have Sun, Mon, Thur available) or late evening (it shuts at 23).

I'm not that muscular, probably only 5-10% more than average, but I was the biggest cvnt in there LOL. Saw one guy flat bench pressing with 8kg dbs... just why.

It's also good that it gets a bit noisy so minor grunting is acceptable. Other than that, standard gym etiquette stuff...

Not really sure, I'll be thinking about it, but I don't really see major improvements over what I would be able to do at home... probably more restricted if anything. Might just give it a try, cannot hurt.
    I have basically a full gym at home, but I prefer the gym atmosphere. Also if you want to force reps or need a spot generally in a good gym someone is around. If I was to go home after work I would probably not workout, once I come through the door I would probably eat and sit my ass in my chair. So I go straight to the gym.
    hammerheart likes this.

I have basically a full gym at home, but I prefer the gym atmosphere. Also if you want to force reps or need a spot generally in a good gym someone is around. If I was to go home after work I would probably not workout, once I come through the door I would probably eat and sit my ass in my chair. So I go straight to the gym.
    Yep, plus seeing all the hot girls there motivates!
    bethdoth likes this.

Doc doesn't think I have a sinus infection, but do have fluid on the ears. Gave me prednisone and told me to take flownase and Zyrtec
    Get well soon. Pred sucks but it usually helps

Me too actually, I'm social minded, it's just the availability of equipment.

Yep, plus seeing all the hot girls there motivates!
    None around the weights, they all flock to the cardio machines. Well less distraction.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

I wonder if that's why it doesn't raise my blood pressure much?
    Perhaps, especially if your not getting much aggression either, it means it's lacking affinity with androgenic receptors.

Personally, I get a sensible increase in adrenaline if jumping on or increasing dosage, but it's quickly gone (hours), it's like my system can't really keep up with the stimulation provided by tren , and that's probably why I don't get much sides from it.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Sat on my arse all day the day. Very unproductive

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Sat on my arse all day the day. Very unproductive
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Perhaps, especially if your not getting much aggression either, it means it's lacking affinity with androgenic receptors.

Personally, I get a sensible increase in adrenaline if jumping on or increasing dosage, but it's quickly gone (hours), it's like my system can't really keep up with the stimulation provided by tren, and that's probably why I don't get much sides from it.
    I get aggression, but it's usually not that bad after the first few weeks. Heartburn seems to be the worst side for me

Another good day today high intensity interval training this morning then destroyed legs after work. Physical therapy at the VA tomorrow morning for my bad lower back. Survived core/abs yesterday and 6 sets of squats today. Time for some ibuprofen tonight.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Obs likes this.

No wonder you never been laid!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Music for making love?
    Glad I have never done that.
    Try this... I call it f$@%ing music

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Music for making love?
    Glad I have never done that.
    Try this... I call it f$@%ing music
    Haha, I started to say the sound of my nuts slapping her ass is the only music I need!
    Obs likes this.

No wonder you never been laid!
    LOL I'd never use that (for lovemaking), what are you thinking. I'd put a Chopin nocturne on.

Had a look at its drug profile don't like it in the least. Can't use benzos either I react paradoxically (opposite of intended effect) to them.

Had two hrs sleep btw, it's 5am now.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 05-16-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Thread Information