Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,880 of 2805
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Nice, buddy! Not my first choice in music but gotta respect you have a life outside of work, chores, and working out. Sounds like a good weekend
    Yep, first time in awhile since our kids were born.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not me old photo of a relative of mine.

Attachment 173184
    Obs and PeanutbutterDC like this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post

Attachment 173184
    Thats one dirty floor
    clarky. and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Attachment 173184
    Holy crap, no doubt yall related

Just got around 3 miles on the new bike, all hard pedaling. Legs are cramping already...lol
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Attachment 173184
    You even have similar muscle bellies, that's quite some stability in your familys genes! lol not the case with mine, we are all different...

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]-20161025_184046.jpg

Not me. Old photo of a relative.

Guys, that's actually my dad in 1942, at age 18, shortly before shipping out to Europe. He was more into photography than bodybuilding but prolly could've gotten big if he lifted. He's still around, God bless him! He made me what I am today: an attention starved whore

Happy Father's Day to all you who are dads!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161025_184046.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	426.0 KB 
ID:	173186

Guys, that's actually my dad in 1942, at age 18, shortly before shipping out to Europe. He was more into photography than bodybuilding but prolly could've gotten big if he lifted. He's still around, God bless him! He made me what I am today: an attention starved whore

Wow nice picture! Truth be told, that's pretty good work considering the equipment and knowledge they had. My dad lifted a lot and was big but his legs sucked, they didn't know how to squat back then, their leg extension machines made peoples knees hurt, leg curls made hammies cramp, and their leg press was a vertical press thing that killed your back. In the 40s it must have been much worse...

Today kinda sucked for me, being I lost my dad last month. It did help to have my wonderful daughter hug me and tell happy fathers day, the little one is too young.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Name:	20161025_184046.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	426.0 KB 
ID:	173186

Lol! Thats great! That last line cracked me up!

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPanno View Post
    What do you use the camper for? I'm looking at getting one again if I have to chase pipelines. They have some great Floorplans out now. I always tend to buy used and save money on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the toyhaulers. We do a lot of festivals and dry camp. So 157 gallons of fresh water, onboard generator, and large black/grey tanks is a must. We frequently have other couples or family with us so the queen bunks in the garage and 2nd bathroom come in handy. Here is the new one we have to go get next Friday. https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...95M-5002847559 Grand Design is one of the better manufactures of RV's ... they all have problems but GD has the best customer service, from my two experiences with them. Not looking forward to towing this big boy through Chicago Saturday evening.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Hey All.

Busy weekend, and a busy busy week ahead at work.... BUT, i am off to Spain on Sunday 24th... Yay.

Training has been going well, although I've been experiencing some serious lethargy, everything seems in check drug wise so not sure if its general fatigue from bad quality sleep, food.. not sure but some days I'm struggling to walk up the stairs, my legs are like jelly... Any ideas?

Anyway, Arms tonight.. push tomoz, resting Wednesday then training up until i go on holiday. Going to rest up on holiday, have got a hotel gym but only going to train once. My plan is Flying out Sunday so rest day Sunday, rest Monday and Tuesday, full body workout Wednesday, rest Thursday rest Friday, then I'm home Saturday and will be back in the gym!

Will do 300 test, 300 deca and 200 mast the day i leave, same again when back and then back into normal routine. Arimidex and caber will be travelling with me.

Cant wait to have a break, work is crazy... on the plus side lots of positive things happening, been offered a very generous job with another company with lots of perks including a nice company car, and now that my company are aware i'm hoping they are going to match what the other company has offered... so should be finishing the week strong before get the hell outta this country!!!

Food has been good, eating intuitively, keeping things tight... just listening to my body, when im hungry i eat, when im satisfied i stop. Easy.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 06-18-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hey All.

Busy weekend, and a busy busy week ahead at work.... BUT, i am off to Spain on Sunday 24th... Yay.

Training has been going well, although I've been experiencing some serious lethargy, everything seems in check drug wise so not sure if its general fatigue from bad quality sleep, food.. not sure but some days I'm struggling to walk up the stairs, my legs are like jelly... Any ideas?

Anyway, Arms tonight.. push tomoz, resting Wednesday then training up until i go on holiday. Going to rest up on holiday, have got a hotel gym but only going to train once. My plan is Flying out Sunday so rest day Sunday, rest Monday and Tuesday, full body workout Wednesday, rest Thursday rest Friday, then I'm home Saturday and will be back in the gym!

Will do 300 test, 300 deca and 200 mast the day i leave, same again when back and then back into normal routine. Arimidex and caber will be travelling with me.

Cant wait to have a break, work is crazy... on the plus side lots of positive things happening, been offered a very generous job with another company with lots of perks including a nice company car, and now that my company are aware i'm hoping they are going to match what the other company has offered... so should be finishing the week strong before get the hell outta this country!!!

Food has been good, eating intuitively, keeping things tight... just listening to my body, when im hungry i eat, when im satisfied i stop. Easy.
    Good news, good luck in your new job, have fun in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Good news, good luck in your new job, have fun in Spain!
    Thanks mate, haven't taken the job yet.... In all honestly im hoping i don't have to if the current company i work for match the package! I love my current job, but sometimes you gotta follow the £££

Hey All.

I'd never eat if awaiting to be hungry....have some fun in Spain.

Been experiencing some serious down in mood last week, too, maybe a dip in E2 or some of the supps, upped the Test a bit, feeling better by today.

Today is chest day but tris don't feel fully recovered though, will hit with heavy flies first then move to chest presses.

Thanks mate, haven't taken the job yet.... In all honestly im hoping i don't have to if the current company i work for match the package! I love my current job, but sometimes you gotta follow the £££

Ended up doing shoulders again on Saturday because that's what my son-in-law wanted to do. Then did arms yesterday. The couple that bought my camper is coming to pick it up at noon so will hit abs/core and cardio after that. I have been feeling great ... not so sure about my tren source though???? Don't know if he switched to someone else. My strength initially went up a bit after 3 weeks but nothing since???? Went through the second vile and am now on the 3rd. Oh well with proper diet, sleep and workouts I should be able to cut a few percent bodyfat. The InBody test at 5AM tomorrow will tell me the numbers.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

You even have similar muscle bellies, that's quite some stability in your familys genes! lol not the case with mine, we are all different...
    Honestly I only meant that as a joke, it's in fact me, I only played with the colours to make it look old, no idea anyone would not get it...

May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]-sidech2.jpg

(from same series).
    Last edited by hammerheart; 06-18-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Honestly I only meant that as a joke, it's in fact me, I only played with the colours to make it look old, no idea anyone would not get it...

Name:	sidech2.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	412.7 KB 
ID:	173194

(from same series).
    Lol damn you sneaky italians

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Ended up doing shoulders again on Saturday because that's what my son-in-law wanted to do. Then did arms yesterday. The couple that bought my camper is coming to pick it up at noon so will hit abs/core and cardio after that. I have been feeling great ... not so sure about my tren source though???? Don't know if he switched to someone else. My strength initially went up a bit after 3 weeks but nothing since???? Went through the second vile and am now on the 3rd. Oh well with proper diet, sleep and workouts I should be able to cut a few percent bodyfat. The InBody test at 5AM tomorrow will tell me the numbers.
    That sucks, none of the other tren sides?

Not really I am doing T3 so that can cause night sweats. I will have to go back to my old source.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Not really I am doing T3 so that can cause night sweats. I will have to go back to my old source.
    Btw you are also part of the side chest crew

Seems like a lot of guys are huh...
    bethdoth likes this.

Yea, theres plenty to choose from. I stopped cold turkey when I found out about the clot, I feel dead...lol

Suffered weak forearms today, too. Anyway:

Flat flyes
    Chest press
    incline flies
    pec dec, just played around it
    pullovers

Can barely abduct arms so must have been good enough. Upper back perhaps a bit overworked.

Legs tomorrow.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Suffered weak forearms today, too. Anyway:

Flat flyes
    Chest press
    incline flies
    pec dec, just played around it
    pullovers

Can barely abduct arms so must have been good enough. Upper back perhaps a bit overworked.

Legs tomorrow.
    Maybe you need to rest your wrists/forearms a bit. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Maybe you need to rest your wrists/forearms a bit. Its a marathon not a sprint.
    It's not overtraining, probably my thyroid or something, I experience gross variations in grip strength and endurance within a day, even. There's times my forearms just hurt by typing at the keyboard, kinda similar issue with lower legs, some of the days calves burn by taking a walk outside.

It's not overtraining, probably my thyroid or something, I experience gross variations in grip strength and endurance within a day, even. There's times my forearms just hurt by typing at the keyboard, kinda similar issue with lower legs, some of the days calves burn by taking a walk outside.
    HH, bear with me as this is a personal question - I'm asking only bc it might help us all make sense of your grip strength, calves burning, difficulty with engaging certain muscle groups, etc - but do you have a chronic illness? Sensory issues and memory, too, right?
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 06-18-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am interested.
    I get shin splints bad just walking some days its so bad I can barely walk.
    My grip is always on point though. I could squeeze milk outta my nipples... Well, HH's nipples... Uh...

I could squeeze milk outta a normal dudes nipples.

I am incapable of typing. The way my frame holds my arms and as wide as my shoulders are I literally cannot type. Its one handed 100% of the time.

I also get cramps in my forearm from writing two sentences and random fatigue day to day.

Also have a blown up 22" neck that feels weird as can be on cycle around the area my thyroid would be.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HH, bear with me as this is a personal question - I'm asking only bc it might help us all make sense of your grip strength, calves burning, difficulty with engaging certain muscle groups, etc - but do you have a chronic illness? Sensory issues and memory, too, right?
    Oh thank you PB. I thought you were going somewhere else. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing chronic I know of is autoimmune thyroiditis, not sure if that is enough to explain it all, but anyway it's a cluster of symptoms pointing to minor autonomic nervous system dysfunction (not validated by a professional), it started in 2014 when commencing TRT and thyroid hormone replacement.

I wish to emphasize it's just minor issues impacting my performance, it's not disabling or anything. It's not always the same it changes every day.

I also got chronic (since 2014) paresthesias "pin and needles" sensation in hands and feet.

Memory, well I like to say I got one big issue in that area, and that is I don't forget anything...
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I could squeeze milk outta my nipples... Well, HH's nipples... Uh...
    Eheheh. My gyno is pretty under control atm, it used to be real bad before I starter ralo around last xmas.

Only thing chronic I know of is autoimmune thyroiditis, not sure if that is enough to explain it all, but anyway it's a cluster of symptoms pointing to minor autonomic nervous system dysfunction (not validated by a professional), it started in 2014 when commencing TRT and thyroid hormone replacement.

I wish to emphasize it's just minor issues impacting my performance, it's not disabling or anything. It's not always the same it changes every day.

I also got chronic (since 2014) paresthesias "pin and needles" sensation in hands and feet.

Memory, well I like to say I got one big issue in that area, and that is I don't forget anything...
    This stuff is really interesting to me. Thanks for sharing.
    I have paresthesia in my hands all the time. Seriously, more often than not. My docs attribute it to fibromyalgia.
    My son has neurological issues that impact literally every area of functioning, so I'm familiar with some of your other symptoms. He has a memory like yours.
    HH, would you say you're under or over responsive to sensory input? Or within typical limits?

This stuff is really interesting to me. Thanks for sharing.
    I have paresthesia in my hands all the time. Seriously, more often than not. My docs attribute it to fibromyalgia.
    My son has neurological issues that impact literally every area of functioning, so I'm familiar with some of your other symptoms. He has a memory like yours.
    HH, would you say you're under or over responsive to sensory input? Or within typical limits?
    Not sure, I always had quite sensitive hearing, used to be in pain from regular daily noise but that's no more, also had huge issues in many areas (motor, f.ex didn't learn how to run until 11, social, etc) throughout childhood and teenage, but was able to make life changing improvements after turning adult, was not easy though and quite of a distressing time of my life. Some spark of light in my life showed me the way.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 06-19-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Chest tonight.

Looking very small. Not happy with it..
    Seeing these pictures makes me want to stop cutting and start bulking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Chest tonight.

Looking very small. Not happy with it..
    Seeing these pictures makes me want to stop cutting and start bulking.

No mate, keep with it and if your feeling your hitting the wall dig deep inside yourself and increase the cardio and adjust the diet further and further but at all times keep pushing the weights to preserve the tissue
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Not sure, I always had quite sensitive hearing, used to be in pain from regular daily noise but that's no more, also had huge issues in many areas (motor, f.ex didn't learn how to run until 11, social, etc) throughout childhood and teenage, but was able to make life changing improvements after turning adult, was not easy though and quite of a distressing time of my life. Some spark of light in my life showed me the way.
    Sounds very much like my husband and a bit like my son, too. Over the years my husband has had a few diagnoses: social anxiety, sensory processing disorder, and even high functioning autism. Regardless of the Dx, it's helpful to remember neurological differences might be challenging at times but they are also, often, gifts. If this stuff is interesting to you I recommend the book Born on a Blue Day, by Daniel Tammet

I'm happy for you that you've managed your way past the distressing times and made life changing improvements. That sort of thing is never easy. You have my respect and admiration!

I'd never eat if awaiting to be hungry....have some fun in Spain.

Been experiencing some serious down in mood last week, too, maybe a dip in E2 or some of the supps, upped the Test a bit, feeling better by today.

Today is chest day but tris don't feel fully recovered though, will hit with heavy flies first then move to chest presses.
    Yeah intuitive eating isn't for everyone, my body usually tells me to eat every 3-4 hours, i still focus on three main meals and mid morning snack/pre workout snack.

Yeah, my sex drive isn't all that great so think its all relevant, im not having any issues but just generally, a tad tired, sex drive a tad low, lethargic etc... bit annoying but hoping things will fall into place.

Hope you had a good session bro

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No mate, keep with it and if your feeling your hitting the wall dig deep inside yourself and increase the cardio and adjust the diet further and further but at all times keep pushing the weights to preserve the tissue
    Miby im just not as big as i thought i was at tge start but im starting to get the way i looked last year when everyone was calling me a twat for wanting to cut.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Getting too similar looking for my taste.

marcus300 and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Getting too similar looking for my taste.

Great progress
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information