Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in

dimitrios10 is offline New Member

Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in

Harvey Weinstein has been formally charged with rape and sexual abuse after turning himself in to police in New York.

It's the first criminal case against the disgraced Hollywood producer, who was first accused of sexual misconduct seven months ago.

A grand jury is currently considering whether there is enough evidence for Weinstein to go on trial.

We may find out their decision when Weinstein next appears in court on July 30.

source: abc.net.au/news/2018-05-26/harvey-weinstein-what-now-for-disgraced-hollywood-producer/9803420

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    he's not guilty yet. he's charged,....
    Obs likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Your headline is all wrong. He's not guilty of anything yet.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Your headline is all wrong. He's not guilty of anything yet.
    Legally he's not. I mean he hasn't yet had his day in court so it's improper to describe him as guilty. But come on, he's guilty!

Reminder: O.J. was found not guilty. Doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just legally and criminally not guilty.

It's a distinction most victims' advocates might find worthwhile.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Awww fyck it.

Harvey raped me too.

Fuckin pay me.
    Octaneforce likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Rape is under reported. People don't usually make it up. And like 30 women getting together to get their stories straight, to devise his m.o. and so on? That makes no sense
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-27-2018 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Originally made an inappropriate rape joke

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a shame that it took so long to have him charged.

Cant imagine how many young actresses since the 80's have fallen into this dipshit hands.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    All bad - the guy is a fat, ugly sack of rat shit

Kind of interesting to me on how it all came out - not all that much different than the Cosby shit that we hear now.

What else is kinda just ironic, is that both old bastards are still alive & kicking. . . . It is damn near true(from everything I see anyway) only the good die young.

These toads r still kicking - wtf

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If the guy forced himself on someone and they have indesputable proof, shoot him.

If he offered roles for sex and "sexually harrassed"
    make the accusers pay him 150k a year in restitution for the rest of their lives.

I dont watch the news so I don't know the latest allegations. I know I saw women who slept their way into a role before accusing him of rape and crying about it which is wrong as can be in my eyes. Meanwhile people were calling some of them heroes for slutting their way to the top.

Not justifying him in any way or saying he is guilty or innocent but dont call harassment rape.

I am seeing 1 count of rape and one count 3rd degree which very well could be possible.

I honestly believe most if not all of the other claims is women who got a chance to get back at the dirty pig they regret spreading their legs for or the fact that they didn't or had to choose in the first place.

For sexual harassment to at any time be alikened to rape is a disgrace to peole who have laid in a back alley bleeding to death or gone through their lives never the same possibly commiting suicide.

If the prosecutor had a scrap of evidence in any way from any of the others the charges wouuld be a lot more than two counts.

Just what I see...

Weinstein is a pos I am sure but so are a lot of hollywood actors and princesses.

Thread Information