• 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Looking better after dbol

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Looking better after dbol

So i finished up a test/npp/dbol cycle a few weeks ago and currently still in pct. i noticed after i came off i lost some water weight but without that layer of “fluff” i look aesthetically much better. I can see my traps and shoulders like never before. I also gained alot of confidence with big weight because the dbol was like a light switch.
    So basically im in pct and i look and feel great which is always opposite of what we expect

Anyone else look in the mirror after shedding water weight and say damn whos that greek god?
    Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What is this awful PCT stuff u speak of?!
    Octaneforce and Obs like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So i finished up a test/npp/dbol cycle a few weeks ago and currently still in pct. i noticed after i came off i lost some water weight but without that layer of “fluff” i look aesthetically much better. I can see my traps and shoulders like never before. I also gained alot of confidence with big weight because the dbol was like a light switch.
    So basically im in pct and i look and feel great which is always opposite of what we expect

Anyone else look in the mirror after shedding water weight and say damn whos that greek god?
    Im one of those guys that looks better off cycle, everytime I come off everyone thinks im on, kinda funny. I hold water also so I get "soft" looking but bigger and stronger. Yea d-bol is great, I have some sitting in my draw just waiting for when Im at 100% again, 150mgs of tren ew and 30 mgs of d-bol eod for 5 weeks is my favorite these days, gets the job done. Congrats on looking and feeling good, be prepared for things to be a little tougher when you stop pct.......dont lose focus.
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Im one of those guys that looks better off cycle, everytime I come off everyone thinks im on, kinda funny. I hold water also so I get "soft" looking but bigger and stronger. Yea d-bol is great, I have some sitting in my draw just waiting for when Im at 100% again, 150mgs of tren ew and 30 mgs of d-bol eod for 5 weeks is my favorite these days, gets the job done. Congrats on looking and feeling good, be prepared for things to be a little tougher when you stop pct.......dont lose focus.
    Those are some pretty mild doses. Do you stack that on top of your trt dose?
    Ive always felt good off cycle even after pct. i can actually feel myself start to gain again 3-6 weeks after pct. im very fortunate my body still recovers well. Im sure it wont last forever lol

BG
    Those are some pretty mild doses. Do you stack that on top of your trt dose?
    Ive always felt good off cycle even after pct. i can actually feel myself start to gain again 3-6 weeks after pct. im very fortunate my body still recovers well. Im sure it wont last forever lol
    Dont think like that, my former training partner has been doing pct for 12 years or more and recovers everytime. He does run hcg when pct is over for two months though.

Yes thats on top of 300-400mgs of cyp, Ill raise my trt up, sorry forgot to add that. If you keep in good shape and prime for your cycle and supplement your diet for your goals it doesnt take much gear to get good safe results.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Dont think like that, my former training partner has been doing pct for 12 years or more and recovers everytime. He does run hcg when pct is over for two months though.

Yes thats on top of 300-400mgs of cyp, Ill raise my trt up, sorry forgot to add that. If you keep in good shape and prime for your cycle and supplement your diet for your goals it doesnt take much gear to get good safe results.
    Hmm hcg only? Im intrigued lol
    I was on 525/525 npp/test blend and 75mg daily dbol which i tapered down to 50 and then 25mg. It was pretty mind blowing. I think I’ll do the exact same cycle again but maybe with tbol bc its a little dryer than dbol.

BG
    Hmm hcg only? Im intrigued lol
    I was on 525/525 npp/test blend and 75mg daily dbol which i tapered down to 50 and then 25mg. It was pretty mind blowing. I think I’ll do the exact same cycle again but maybe with tbol bc its a little dryer than dbol.
    Thats great when you find what works for you. Just as a side not the hcg is after a normal pct, not just hcg for pct to be clear.

Blog Entries
    Thats great when you find what works for you. Just as a side not the hcg is after a normal pct, not just hcg for pct to be clear.
    Yeah i gotcha. I usually use ipt141 after pct. maybe its placebo but i love that stuff
    BG likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Any time I want to look lean I just hit the eca and piss off the water in two days or less.
    BG and Octaneforce like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I got 2 bottles of inject dbol coming, can't wait for next blast in Aug.
    Octaneforce, Obs and BG like this.

Thread Information