• 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Women have different beauty standards

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Women have different beauty standards

For example: I asked the GF the other day to set up one of my friends with one of her friends. She said she had someone in mind, I asked if she was attractive, she said she was very attractive. I asked to see a picture, and she was actually very average (if not below average). This is not the first time I have asked a woman if she thought another woman was attractive and got a completely wrong answer. Or a woman had said another girl was unattractive, which I found attractive (and most guys would have unless they have weird taste in women). Has anyone else found this to be the case as well? If any ladies read this please chime in, I would like to hear your opinion.

Guess I am the only one whos talked to their girlfriend about whether or not another woman is attractive. oh well

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Guess I am the only one whos talked to their girlfriend about whether or not another woman is attractive. oh well
    Another option is your gf being weird

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Another option is your gf being weird
    lol I see why you would say that, but it seems to be a common theme, not just with her.
    Feel free to test it out yourselves, don't get yourself in trouble having your girl think you are checking out other girls though.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    My hubs and I have those conversations all of the time and I find the same things. I think it has a lot to do with how a woman wants to look or thinks is desired where as guys think completely different...take the thigh gap for instance. The “average” girl thinks that is what she wants or needs (not girls into lifting obviously) Pretty much every guy I’ve ever talked to likes thick thighs even if it’s a variety of thickness. Lol
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

lol I see why you would say that, but it seems to be a common theme, not just with her.
    Feel free to test it out yourselves, don't get yourself in trouble having your girl think you are checking out other girls though.
    From my experience the differences of opinion are in body, body type or body parts.

Face beauty theres not much difference, but some women tend to like model type bodies while men prefer a bit more meat on the bones.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That convo is a slippery slope, I do talk about it to Mrs.BG, sometimes its ok and sometimes not. Every now and then if I do it to much (looks or talking about a girl being in shape) she get pissed Ill ask her if she thinks a guy is good looking, then I start to get pissed. It just not a healthy conversation, Ive learned to keep my mouth shut because I surely dont want to know what she thinks about other guys so I would bet she doesnt like when I do it to her

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That convo is a slippery slope, I do talk about it to Mrs.BG, sometimes its ok and sometimes not. Every now and then if I do it to much (looks or talking about a girl being in shape) she get pissed Ill ask her if she thinks a guy is good looking, then I start to get pissed. It just not a healthy conversation, Ive learned to keep my mouth shut because I surely dont want to know what she thinks about other guys so I would bet she doesnt like when I do it to her
    Definitely the right advice.

With mine I can only have this conversations about movie stars, "out of reach" gals, etc.
    BG and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

With mine I can only have this conversations about movie stars, "out of reach" gals, etc.
    .... For most it is the right advice. I know people that have been happily married swingers for many years.

BG

Lmao been through that conversation hahaha

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    .... For most it is the right advice. I know people that have been happily married swingers for many years.
    Yeah, I've heard there's loads of redneck swingers.

Like to watch huh? ... Disgusting

Obs
    Yeah, I've heard there's loads of redneck swingers.

Like to watch huh? ... Disgusting
    Yeah not really rednecks at all.
    Actually very successful business people.
    I am not into that just deviating the conversation.

I am right next door to Kansas which is the swinger state. Hell, maybe thats why I dont like Kansas.

BG
    Our school system here has a big group of teachers that do it, eventually broke up a friends marriage.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Our school system here has a big group of teachers that do it, eventually broke up a friends marriage.
    Its beyond weird but I know some millionaires into it.
    It seems to me its not even possible the couples love each other or even know what it is but who am I to judge...
    Ah fuck it. I better judge them. They are weird and shallow and not really married at all they just sleep together and live together with no true emotion toward each other that is any stronger than the couples they swap with
    Oh man can't believe I judged them like that.

I am right next door to Kansas which is the swinger state. Hell, maybe thats why I dont like Kansas.
    What? Rednecks in suits, you crack me up OBS, ahahah
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    What? Rednecks in suits, you crack me up OBS, ahahah
    Lmao screw you! I look good in a suit!

Lmao screw you! I look good in a suit!
    Pic or it never happened!

Obs
    Pic or it never happened!
    I dont have any that old!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont have any that old!
    What is you waist size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    What is you waist size?

Idk 32? I've no suits atm I had some nice shit my ex got. I cant buy or wear off the shelf formal attire.
    Neck and chest are too big it makes everything else wrong.

Actually I just look wrong in general.

Obs
    What is you waist size?

And thanks for the personal question! Jeeez!

BG
    Its beyond weird but I know some millionaires into it.
    It seems to me its not even possible the couples love each other or even know what it is but who am I to judge...
    Ah fuck it. I better judge them. They are weird and shallow and not really married at all they just sleep together and live together with no true emotion toward each other that is any stronger than the couples they swap with
    Oh man can't believe I judged them like that.
    Its ok, they would judge you.
    Obs likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    In my experience guys tend to prefer more traditional, feminine women, and women are more open to make-up, hair, and fashion trends that are less conservative (for example, pink hair) or not traditionally feminine (e.g. short hair, muscular/athletic build)
    The spoilers are super feminine women who value only their own aesthetics, and men who are super comfortable with their own masculinity.

Its ok, they would judge you.
    And it would be much more colorful. LOL

Obs likes this.

David LoPanno is offline Junior Member
    Okay have not read everything YET. But me and the MRS talk about people all the time, from people on TV, the gym, friends, etc. We have permission to body scan others but no touching. We have learned to just do introductions but never set people up.

Obs
    And it would be much more colorful. LOL

What is your waist size? I am guessing 30

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    In my experience guys tend to prefer more traditional, feminine women, and women are more open to make-up, hair, and fashion trends that are less conservative (for example, pink hair) or not traditionally feminine (e.g. short hair, muscular/athletic build)
    The spoilers are super feminine women who value only their own aesthetics, and men who are super comfortable with their own masculinity.
    Do you mean spoilers as in spoil you?
    Do you mean comfortable with their own masculinity such as wear pink and talk girly?
    Serious questions, no angle, just curious.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you mean by spoilers? Never heard the word used in that context before (not a native English speaker)

I think women do have different beauty standards some times, both males and females are affected by fashion/trends but females more so. Sometimes it seems men would rank typical features like symmetry, neonatal features, proportions et.c. more than females.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    What do you mean by spoilers? Never heard the word used in that context before (not a native English speaker)

I think women do have different beauty standards some times, both males and females are affected by fashion/trends but females more so. Sometimes it seems men would rank typical features like symmetry, neonatal features, proportions et.c. more than females.
    By spoilers I think she's saying outliers or exceptions. Correct me if I am wrong
    cousinmuscles likes this.

By spoilers I think she's saying outliers or exceptions. Correct me if I am wrong
    Correct
    Obs likes this.

Do you mean spoilers as in spoil you?
    Do you mean comfortable with their own masculinity such as wear pink and talk girly?
    Serious questions, no angle, just curious.
    Spoilers, as in exceptions.
    No, I mean guys who don't need a super feminine women next to them in order for them to feel masculine. Guys who get their sense of self (or self esteem) from themselves not from exterior sources (e.g. partner, car, and so on)

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Spoilers, as in exceptions.
    No, I mean guys who don't need a super feminine women next to them in order for them to feel masculine. Guys who get their sense of self (or self esteem) from themselves not from exterior sources (e.g. partner, car, and so on)
    "Super feminine" women are sooo boring btw.
    Obs likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup it all depends on their mood and it's usually best just to say all her friends are unattractive as well as any other woman you see.

Luckily women do have different taste in what they find attractive in guys also and mine seems to think I am attractive. No way Im ever letting her get laser vision correction or glasses.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Obs
    Edit stupid

What is your waist size? I am guessing 30

Obs likes this.

Obs

Fine then mines 33! Woooo finally beat charger at a measurement!

I actually dunno. I buy 35" waist relaxed fit and its tim to go up a size
    charger69 likes this.

Thread Information