• 1 Post By wellshii
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: What's Your Take On This

wellshii is offline Member

What's Your Take On This

So I am currently taking neurofeedback for issues.
    I recently switched my times to afternoon. There's a girl that works there at that time exactly and since I hadnt seen her in a while(2 months)
    She was ,IDK excited to see me. Kept giving me that look I am familiar with (guys you know).
    Seen her 3 times since then and today she showed me some of my sessions on the computer and started talking.Asking about my sleep and if I go to the gym etc.Still with that look in her eyes(guys you know)
    She ends up telling me about some supplement and says "Let me get your number and I'll send you the links"
    I was like sure......
    Am I overthinking or is she playing smart by getting contact info via a professional/not so obvious way.
    The other day my sisters friend hit on me and it took forever for me to get the hint.She started rubbing her hands through my hair and I was like oh I get it now.
    I am a slow person when it comes to the opposite.
    Obs likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    I recently switched my times to afternoon. There's a girl that works there at that time exactly and since I hadnt seen her in a while(2 months)
    She was ,IDK excited to see me. Kept giving me that look I am familiar with (guys you know).
    Seen her 3 times since then and today she showed me some of my sessions on the computer and started talking.Asking about my sleep and if I go to the gym etc.Still with that look in her eyes(guys you know)
    She ends up telling me about some supplement and says "Let me get your number and I'll send you the links"
    I was like sure......
    Am I overthinking or is she playing smart by getting contact info via a professional/not so obvious way.
    The other day my sisters friend hit on me and it took forever for me to get the hint.She started rubbing her hands through my hair and I was like oh I get it now.
    Maybe take it at face value until you know she's not selling the supplements or getting a kickback
    However that's not to say you shouldn't take the initiative to ask her out if you're interested. Worst case scenario she says no. Nbd
    wellshii likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    One hint I have learned about women, If a woman touches you then she is into you unless she is a stripper (LOL). Don't be a pussy and get her number too if she does not send you any information and ask her out on a date.
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are correct in that you are slow in recognizing this. She tried hard and got impatient, and gave you that look that we all know of. Go get it before it's too late .
    wellshii likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was like sure......
    No fears. I was probably worse than you. I never got the hint. My wife told me later that she was sending me hints and I never got it . I had other females later say similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, PeanutbutterDC and wellshii like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am an expert here. Listen close. Ask her out.

Hit the 151 rum and everclear until you cant see. She will take you home. (Dont forget to make her take the shots with you)

When she is good and drunk at her place make your move.

Then you need to knock her up (this may take all sorts of pillow talk about marriage and love and such)
    Do that a couple times.
    Then maybe start thinking about if you actually like her or not.
    1 in 10 chance she is everything you need.
    For the other nine times out of ten, run like a mofo cause that biotch is carazy!
    PeanutbutterDC and wellshii like this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Hit the 151 rum and everclear until you cant see. She will take you home. (Dont forget to make her take the shots with you)

Then you need to knock her up (this may take all sorts of pillow talk about marriage and love and such)
    Do that a couple times.
    For the other nine times out of ten, run like a mofo cause that biotch is carazy!
    And always do everything Obs says! He knows this sh!t
    Obs likes this.

Exactly I thought about the kickback. I guess when she starts rubbing her hands through my hair I'll know for sure.lol.
    Thanks for the input.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

I am.Then ,out of nowhere I come on too strong or was wrong or "I have a bf" crap.
    Wish more girls came on stronger.From what I know,many lack confidence even the stunning ones and then later I found out they were shy or I intimidated them by being confident.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    One hint I have learned about women, If a woman touches you then she is into you unless she is a stripper (LOL). Don't be a pussy and get her number too if she does not send you any information and ask her out on a date.
    She hasn't touched me yet.Since I am a patient there,I think boundaries are in place. Although the other girl seems to like having her hands on my head(they do this to put on the sensors) and her leg just sat right on my arm.
    Last edited by wellshii; 06-25-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Do that a couple times.
    LOL.I hear ya man. I hear ya.
    Obs likes this.

I am.Then ,out of nowhere I come on too strong or was wrong or "I have a bf" crap.
    Wish more girls came on stronger.From what I know,many lack confidence even the stunning ones and then later I found out they were shy or I intimidated them by being confident.
    Keep us posted. I want to know how the advice from Obs the Loooooooove Dr. panned out.

Obs and wellshii like this.

Did I ever mention that out of all the forums you guys are the best?Seriously.
    Obs and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Keep us posted. I want to know how the advice from Obs the Loooooooove Dr. panned out.

Ha IDK if I gonna go that far. Yea for sure I am gonna get more chit chatty with her and see where it goes.
    Obs likes this.

Ha IDK if I gonna go that far. Yea for sure I am gonna get more chit chatty with her and see where it goes.
    Listen to Obs- he’s the resident Love Dr.

PeanutbutterDC and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Plenty of time for chit chat during labor. 8 years later when you are getting married you will thank me.
    charger69 and wellshii like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    You mean all those strippers aren't into me?
    wellshii likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Make sure she isn’t just trying to rob you of your seed to create a genetically superior baby.

start of with some small talk, or some light finger blasting
    Obs likes this.

I may have looks and intellect,but a host of mental problems.lol

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    And always do everything Obs says! He knows this sh!t
    Seconded

Thread Information