TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

offensive/aggressive driving problem......

i dont know what the hell it is but i just cannot stay with traffic. its like every time i get on the expressway i just have to pass everybody. even if im not in a hurry. its bad cause its dangerous and i could get tickets but i dont know what to do......any1 else have this problem or is it just me??

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    dude dont worry bout getting tickets when you do the second you do youll hear the wail of a highway patrolmans vehiucle. just drive like a maniac unless your in yellowstone then you need to slow down and look at the scenery unlike the dumbasses who drive like hell untill they see a traffic jam and cram on the brakes and look at the damned bears and then they drive 75 again. if i could go fast in my toyota landcruiser i would but it is redlined going 75 so its bad. If you got the vehicle to go fast then i say drive like hell.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hey man if you see a guy in a Cherokee passing you ... well thats me

I'm with you man ... I'm a laid back guy until I drive ..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'm the same way. i drive fast, change lanes often. don't get any tickets, nor in any wrecks (knock on wood).

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    dude dont worry bout getting tickets when you do the second you do youll hear the wail of a highway patrolmans vehiucle. just drive like a maniac unless your in yellowstone then you need to slow down and look at the scenery unlike the dumbasses who drive like hell untill they see a traffic jam and cram on the brakes and look at the damned bears and then they drive 75 again. if i could go fast in my toyota landcruiser i would but it is redlined going 75 so its bad. If you got the vehicle to go fast then i say drive like hell.
    Driving dangerous is sooo cool! Yeah, real good advice lloyd. I assume you have never experienced a close one get hit by another car flying recklessly down the street. Let me guess, your 17 yrs old? I was your age before...please let me remind you of something...your not invisible. Think about it for a sec. Damn wake up man.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I look at it this way....I try and get out of everyones way as fast as i can. I don't care what you do when ur behind me, just get the fuk out of my way.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    your not invisible.
    invisible or invincible ??? (or both ?? )
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 07-13-2003 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    lol thanks for making me look stupid Key

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Yeah the chick that almost killed my 4 year old probably thought it was cool to speed aswell........Hitman

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Hitman

Don't get me started on women drivers.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Hitman

C'mon, now.... lets not get started on the woman bashing again. I will admit that my wife (not all women) drives like a freakin maniac!

..........well I do to when I'm in a hurry, but when the kids are in the car, I follow the rules.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

nothing against u usual but i had to laugh at that. btw i dont really speed on roads, just expressways where theres no people or stop lights

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hitman

...or the other kind of drivers in BC!! Fuuuuuucking painful!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Yeah the chick that almost killed my 4 year old probably thought it was cool to speed aswell........Hitman
    Shit i remember that thread! His ok now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    nothing against u usual but i had to laugh at that. btw i dont really speed on roads, just expressways where theres no people or stop lights
    no offense taken Khull. I got a laugh out of it myself, that's after Key pointed it out. Guess I had a few too many yuengling's at my family's bbq yesterday

Ohh and KK I'm no saint on the road either. I'm guilty of speeding for no reason other then to get to where I want to go 5 minutes faster Yeah makes sense right? lol. Sometimes I hear a song on the radio that pumps me up, adrenaline get going and the next thing I know I'm weaving in and out of cars. but getting your license revoked will calm you down It did for me.

~US~

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hitman

im with you on that one man!!!

my sister have 3 wreck at her records... all in the past 3 years, and shes been driving for 6 years now!!!

also one of my ex girl wreck her dad's car trying to light a fuckin smoke.. she wreck the car in front of two cops!!! she got some badass tickets for dangerous driving and stuff. they suspend her license for a year!!!

girls are way more dangerous than men IMO....

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    man chill your ass out. (did i not say my car wont even go 75.) IT smokes and smells like crap when i go 65 anyway.
    yah cause im gonna hit someone they will probably hit me in the rearend cause im driving so slow!
    and by the way I know im not invisible it would take a dumbass to not know that. The woman thing i know what your talking about it is mostly just blondes they drive like crack addicts. Especially the hot ones you risk your life just riding with them.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Shit i remember that thread! His ok now right?
    He is better now thanks for asking palme. He recently got medicated with ritalin for ADHD and ODD (oppositional deficiet disorder) we had told the doctors and his kindagarten about his problems but as always nothing happens untill a child is hurt then all the "professionals" want to help.......Hitman

Thread Information