Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DHew

Thread: Surgery Downtime

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Surgery Downtime

I have surgery on Friday (right arm, ulnar nerve reroute). Im looking at a downtime of about 4 months from anything significant. I came off of HRT a month or so ago to help increase fertility chances for myself. This, coupled with surgery, is undoubtedly going to lead to a big change in my body composition, which is okay. Im already seeing a difference since being told to lay off the lifting and coming off of HRT. Any recommendations, outside of conscious eating, on how to minimize the physique damage?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do exactly what the docs tell you to do, recover as quickly as possible, return to your hrt protocol asap as well as to the gym. Cooperation with and adherence to what the medical pros tell you to do is your quickest and best method of getting back to normal. Unfortunately, a sedentary “lifestyle,” for even a brief period of time is pretty rough on the body. I found myself in a similar situation as you described about 8 yrs ago. When you’re down, you’re just down. Diet is about all you have any control over when your physical activity has been limited or eliminated.

Blog Entries
    Ok, figured as much. Sad panda. Oh well, I suspect ill bounce back quickly when ready.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Ok, figured as much. Sad panda. Oh well, I suspect ill bounce back quickly when ready.
    Hang in there bro. You’ll bounce back quickly. Btw, loved the “sad panda” reference. Lol.

Blog Entries

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Were you using hcg with your trt? Low test and no training is gonna be hard on your physique

Blog Entries
    Yea i was. At the end of the day, coming off trt and going into surgery is just gonna fuck my physique anyway you look at it.

Thread Information