Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sbizkit38

Thread: Now I got it....

Sbizkit38 is offline New Member

Now I got it....

I have worked out for years, off and on, and have never been able to see a lot of gains, and now I know why since I have found this awesome site! I have learned more reading 4 or 5 post than I think I would ever have known. I am so happy that this site exists and that I found it. I have had ADD all my life, so it is hard for me to take direction from someone verbally. Now I can go back and reread anything that I didn't catch the first time I read it. Thanks to all you people that are not to busy to help a newbie.
    BG likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, and yeah, there's a bit to read around here.... Hit up all the Stickies, very informative.

Good luck!
    C-

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbizkit38 View Post
    I have worked out for years, off and on, and have never been able to see a lot of gains, and now I know why since I have found this awesome site! I have learned more reading 4 or 5 post than I think I would ever have known. I am so happy that this site exists and that I found it. I have had ADD all my life, so it is hard for me to take direction from someone verbally. Now I can go back and reread anything that I didn't catch the first time I read it. Thanks to all you people that are not to busy to help a newbie.
    Food = gains!

Thread Information