Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Another exciting Friday night!

  1. #1
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886

    Another exciting Friday night!

    Playing video games and chilling on the forums!
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Playing video games and chilling on the forums!
    Are you a gears of war or metal gear fan?

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Are you a gears of war or metal gear fan?
    Both. Metal Gear Solid on PS1 is my second favorite game of all time (just after Resident Evil 2 on PS1, looking forward to the remake)
    Looking forward to Gears 5 also
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Both. Metal Gear Solid on PS1 is my second favorite game of all time (just after Resident Evil 2 on PS1, looking forward to the remake)
    Looking forward to Gears 5 also
    Mgs 1 was my favorite game.
    2 was hard to beat and they got kinda out there with the story
    Never played 3 and 4
    5 kicked ass.

    Fixing to play 5. My gf is hot as fuck on there. I like how realistic it is. Game never ends.

    I can beat gears of war 4 in about 4 hours but it was cool

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Attachment 173948
    Attachment 173949


    Its a good thing "Quiet" isn't real.
    I would do bad things.

  6. #6
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,586
    Blog Entries
    2
    Shit, and I thought mine was lame

    Wife is down after getting her implants done again - well, just one. . . Damn Capsular contracture


    Shit - I damn near needed the break tho. . . We have been going pretty hard for months now.

  7. #7
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 173948
    Attachment 173949


    Its a good thing "Quiet" isn't real.
    I would do bad things.
    I got good news, and bad news.
    She IS real
    I dont think the girl they modeled Quiet after is actually as quiet IRL, which knocks her down about 20% points on the hotness scale.
    Another exciting Friday night!-248157592f0bfe0645c92c2c2019033b.jpg
    Obs likes this.

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I got good news, and bad news.
    She IS real
    I dont think the girl they modeled Quiet after is actually as quiet IRL, which knocks her down about 20% points on the hotness scale.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248157592f0bfe0645c92c2c2019033b.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	173950
    She is not as curvy.
    Damn computer added stuff.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Annnd she would probably scream if she heard a gun go off.

    Why in the hell did snake never fuck her?

    I let my sons play my profile and they put clothes on Quiet. I said "Which one of you did this? Thats disgusting son..."
    Last edited by Obs; 08-18-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    Quester likes this.

  10. #10
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Annnd she would probably scream if she heard a gun go off.

    Why in the hell did snake never fuck her?

    I let my sons play my profile and they put clothes on Quiet. I said "Which one of you did this? Thats disgusting son..."
    lol
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,522
    You should've named this, I'm a loser thread...lol
    Obs likes this.

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You should've named this, I'm a loser thread...lol
    Not all of us have 1.5 million in toys tarzan...
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  13. #13
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Not all of us have 1.5 million in toys tarzan...
    Haha, me either!
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,522
    You dont need money to chase ho's!
    Obs likes this.

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,586
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You should've named this, I'm a loser thread...lol

    Yeah


    Personally, I am happy I have a mandated break - I need it

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Haha, me either!
    Liar!
    Walk around with a calculator!

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,282
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You dont need money to chase ho's!
    .....
    .......
    ... Without money, you are in for way too much cardio.
    HMB dont listen to him! You will run till you deplete any and all muscle mass!

  18. #18
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,488
    I'm in DC for my hernia surgery. Had it on Thursday, it went well. Anyway, there are a ton of chicks here and their are much less fatties than in Tennessee. And, the Chinese food is great.
    Obs likes this.

  19. #19
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    .....
    .......
    ... Without money, you are in for way too much cardio.
    HMB dont listen to him! You will run till you deplete any and all muscle mass!
    So thaaaats why I am not 250 lbs yet.... damnit
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •