Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: X

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

X

Outside of chromosome defects either with or without ambiguous genitalia configuration most of the animal or human population is either born as male or female.

As humans, some will feel different than what sex nature assigned to him/her/X. By law, I understand and support if you wish to be officially recognized as whatever you wish to. That is fine.

But, why, why on heart a child newborn to the world would have a gender 'X' super-imposed by his parents? What is the rationale behind this? Sex and gender are things different, I get the theory, but it's still THEORY, you can't force your opinion/philosophy on someone else, not even your kids.

That had me a bit pissed today. I wonder what kind of heavy conditioning a kid with such parents will go through... sorry but if this is the progress of "civilization" then sign me off. I want out.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's all a bunch of crap. It's one thing to be gay, but you either male or female, doesn't make a fuck what you self identify as
    Mooseman33 likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HH,

I personally find this super interesting to analyze because I want to understand it. So many social and biological things come into play that it is hard to dissect it all. From what I read, and correct me if I am wrong, you are here, specifically talk about the social aspect, and how gender roles are imposed upon children to conform to. This did not, in my opinion, has to have anything to do with identifying as a different gender but can also show itself as children performing certain actions that "better" identify with social norms. Being here in India many things are still in what would have been considered normal in the west 50-years ago. Girls do their thing and boys their thing. I can only speak for myself here as I can only impact the way I raise my own daughter but we have, as far as I can tell, never told her she can not do something because of her gender. I would honestly find it repulsive, to potentially, stop her from doing something and fulfilling her potential because of a gender issue.

I find that this issue has gotten way too convoluted and mixed up with issues that are related to mental illness.

If you have produced a human being it is your responsibility to try your very best to give them the tools they need to fulfill their potential. Gender is not even relevant.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    The world we live in today!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    generation of pussies.

why cant you self identify your age also? I will never agree with this self identify bullshit, penis= man, vag= woman.

case fvcking closed.
    BG and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    generation of pussies.

why cant you self identify your age also? I will never agree with this self identify bullshit, penis= man, vag= woman.

case fvcking closed.
    Yep, and let's see what happens with the liberals that are pushing this bullshit when a white male, that identifies as a black, tries to get benefits that are intended for blacks. They wont agree with it then
    diesel101 and Capebuffalo like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a niece/nephew/it that when she was 19 decided that she wanted to be a man. My sister inlaw was very supportive of the decision my brother inlaw not so much.
    She went ahead and is on year 2 of hormone therapy and is wanting surgery when she can afford it. I have tried to educate myself on the subject as much as possible just to try and understand it.

I personally could give 2 shits less what anyone does with their body or sexuality but my hang up is don't try and force me to accept it.
    these people that are letting there young children make these decisions are completely insane. I am 47 and don't know if I am mature enough to make a decision like that let alone 10 year old kid.

We as a society have become such a bunch of soft hearted pussies that want to please everyone and not hurt anyone's feelings it makes me sick to think what we have become.
    I have actually been called intimidating and scary by people and I am the nicest mother fucker you will ever meet, fricken pussies anyway.

Remember the good old days when some one pissed you off you punched them in the nose or got punched then became friends.
    How about gym class when you where the last one to be picked because you sucked at sports.
    Or in my case the football coach slammed me in to the locker and threatened to kick my ass because I had a smart ass mouth(it was well deserved by the way).
    If you got second place in sports you didn't get shit because you didn't deserve anything for losing none of this participation award bullshit.
    These are the type of things that build character and harden you for the real world.

Its pretty sad when alpha males or dominant females have become the abnormalities of society.
    I even see it at the gym with all these fluffy little fuckers come into the gym to lift and there isn't a single manly bone in there body.

Sorry got off the subject and rant is over, it just pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    HH,

I personally find this super interesting to analyze because I want to understand it. So many social and biological things come into play that it is hard to dissect it all. From what I read, and correct me if I am wrong, you are here, specifically talk about the social aspect, and how gender roles are imposed upon children to conform to. This did not, in my opinion, has to have anything to do with identifying as a different gender but can also show itself as children performing certain actions that "better" identify with social norms. Being here in India many things are still in what would have been considered normal in the west 50-years ago. Girls do their thing and boys their thing. I can only speak for myself here as I can only impact the way I raise my own daughter but we have, as far as I can tell, never told her she can not do something because of her gender. I would honestly find it repulsive, to potentially, stop her from doing something and fulfilling her potential because of a gender issue.

I find that this issue has gotten way too convoluted and mixed up with issues that are related to mental illness.

If you have produced a human being it is your responsibility to try your very best to give them the tools they need to fulfill their potential. Gender is not even relevant.
    I'm here saying we shouldn't lie to our kids. I believe in nature and the DNA we're wired around, not social norms or gender roles, again imposed by society.

I've long been a strong opponent of those at a young age already cause by heart and mind I felt those as wrong and damaging.

We don't need an 'X' covering our genitals to evolve and get past established norms and dominant culture. Think of women emancipation, they did it as women. You can go and tell your kids male/female don't exist are just made up that could work but in the long run it will reveal as the bunch of lies it is.

To mark a kid with an 'X' it's just another of those imposition from current social norms, dominant culture and political correctness, nothing more.

Lmao, fluffy little fuckers

HH, change your Avi man. No one wants to see that symbol
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    HH, change your Avi man. No one wants to see that symbol
    K, if you ask so, then be it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wow I didnt even know this was an option......sad.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    I'm here saying we shouldn't lie to our kids. I believe in nature and the DNA we're wired around, not social norms or gender roles, again imposed by society.

I've long been a strong opponent of those at a young age already cause by heart and mind I felt those as wrong and damaging.

We don't need an 'X' covering our genitals to evolve and get past established norms and dominant culture. Think of women emancipation, they did it as women. You can go and tell your kids male/female don't exist are just made up that could work but in the long run it will reveal as the bunch of lies it is.

To mark a kid with an 'X' it's just another of those imposition from current social norms, dominant culture and political correctness, nothing more.
    Not entirely sure I follow here HH. I think we would agree that most people identify with the gender that they are physically born. Those who do not have options and we have, as a society, decided that physical alterations are, generally, the way to go even though it clearly seems to be a different kind of problem. That said, in my case, my daughter has, of course, received input from others that she is, in fact, biologically, a girl. I am also sure she has been treated differently at many times because of that, both in a positive and negative sense. What I am not entirely getting here is this; are you somehow wanting to uproot the definition of gender entirely?
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

What I am not entirely getting here is this; are you somehow wanting to uproot the definition of gender entirely?
    I say let nature be until kids grow up and decide otherwise. Gender roles do exist and are real (can a man give birth to a child? Unless we talk transumanism, I don't think so), but we ought to explore and learn them by ourselves as we grow as human beings and adult not by society imposition.

You don't want to force kids to fit in so called gender. The same very way though, you don't force kids to not be either male or female (by censoring their sex with an X). Can't put it any simpler.

If that doesn't exhaust it, please reformulate your question.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 09-14-2018 at 10:43 AM.

K, if you ask so, then be it.
    Thanks.

You can put Mickey Mouse back just without the extra symbols. Nobody has a problem with Mickey

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The simple fact of the matter is that sex is determined by biology. It’s a form of homophobia if society says that parents should immediately start TRANSistioning their boy to female if he displays feminine tendencies or vice versa. ALL of the science says that about 90% of children that display gender dismorphia by the time they are 18 will self identify with their biological gender. To which by the time they are 25 about 98% will do the same. So that truly leaves only a small fraction of those children that show gay tendencies to actually still want to change their sex. At which point I’m 100% fine with letting a (somewhat) mature adult make a decision to go into a transition to the sex the ID with. I’m 100% against forcing parents to allow PC culture or society make them do something that the hard sciences disagree with.

All that PC culture is basically saying is it’s not ok for a male to grow up as a gay boy or female to grow up into a gay female. And that is the very definition of discrimination.
    guitarzan and hammerheart like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The simple fact of the matter is that sex is determined by biology. It’s a form of homophobia if society says that parents should immediately start TRANSistioning their boy to female if he displays feminine tendencies or vice versa. ALL of the science says that about 90% of children that display gender dismorphia by the time they are 18 will self identify with their biological gender. To which by the time they are 25 about 98% will do the same. So that truly leaves only a small fraction of those children that show gay tendencies to actually still want to change their sex. At which point I’m 100% fine with letting a (somewhat) mature adult make a decision to go into a transition to the sex the ID with. I’m 100% against forcing parents to allow PC culture or society make them do something that the hard sciences disagree with.

All that PC culture is basically saying is it’s not ok for a male to grow up as a gay boy or female to grow up into a gay female. And that is the very definition of discrimination.
    Great post, never thought about it being discrimination towards gays. That's brilliant
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries

Not much to disagree with here MS. I do not, however, see a push from society to push kids into a certain gender role regardless of biology. While we can always find these extreme cases the only facts I know of in these cases are where children are born with both genitalia and they have found that they should not under any circumstances remove one or the other as they do not know what the child will, in fact, become.

I believe we need much more research in this area to really find out what is going on. Physically altering people do not seem to be the answer considering the suicide rate among those who do which is above 50%.

BG
    Kids nowadays have so much freedom, so much information at such a young age I almost feel like being a child has been lost. I also think demographics have a lot to do with this. I would have to think in states/places that are away from mainstream thought (please forgive I don't speak as well as you guys), say in rural areas that these gender issues would be far less because kids aren't introduced to this a such a young age. I could be wrong, would love to see some numbers on it, but I couldn't imagine what a California school hallway is like.

Then you have hormones/chemicals in food which are changing the human body. Look at how young girls these days are physically maturing faster then young boys and men losing their hair at such young age.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Kids nowadays have so much freedom, so much information at such a young age I almost feel like being a child has been lost. I also think demographics have a lot to do with this. I would have to think in states/places that are away from mainstream thought (please forgive I don't speak as well as you guys), say in rural areas that these gender issues would be far less because kids aren't introduced to this a such a young age. I could be wrong, would love to see some numbers on it, but I couldn't imagine what a California school hallway is like.

Then you have hormones/chemicals in food which are changing the human body. Look at how young girls these days are physically maturing faster then young boys and men losing their hair at such young age.
    I'm not real educated on the whole concept of identifying as female when a person has male genitalia, or vice versa, but I do suspect that the chemicals that have become a part of our food chain will eventually be identified as part of the whole "gender confusion" issue.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-15-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'm not real educated on the whole concept of identifying as female when a person has male genitalia, or vice versa, but I do suspect that the chemicals that have become a part of our food chain will eventually be identified as part of the whole "gender confusion" issue.
    I really think it has to be, I mean of course society has an influence but there's been such a change recently, I think the two combined and its like winding a fire.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    de·lu·sion·al

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    Mooseman33 likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Blog Entries
    Not much to disagree with here MS. I do not, however, see a push from society to push kids into a certain gender role regardless of biology. While we can always find these extreme cases the only facts I know of in these cases are where children are born with both genitalia and they have found that they should not under any circumstances remove one or the other as they do not know what the child will, in fact, become.

I believe we need much more research in this area to really find out what is going on. Physically altering people do not seem to be the answer considering the suicide rate among those who do which is above 50%.
    Yes exactly right man, the suicide rate is exactly the same for Trans people that under go gender reassignment surgery as those that don’t.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Sex change is a lie. You can't turn your penis into a functioning vagina or viceversa with nowadays tech and medicine. It's just make-up and endocrine interventions whose target brain and body aren't really structured to fully respond to.

Just another term from PC dictionary

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Outside of chromosome defects either with or without ambiguous genitalia configuration most of the animal or human population is either born as male or female.

As humans, some will feel different than what sex nature assigned to him/her/X. By law, I understand and support if you wish to be officially recognized as whatever you wish to. That is fine.

But, why, why on heart a child newborn to the world would have a gender 'X' super-imposed by his parents? What is the rationale behind this? Sex and gender are things different, I get the theory, but it's still THEORY, you can't force your opinion/philosophy on someone else, not even your kids.

That had me a bit pissed today. I wonder what kind of heavy conditioning a kid with such parents will go through... sorry but if this is the progress of "civilization" then sign me off. I want out.
    It is not a civilized thing to do, it is pure psychopathy. Look up John Money:

In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old David Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Bruce underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed. Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.

David's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic sexologist who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.[14] Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997.[15]

In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements" with David playing the bottom role.[16] He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections." On at "least one occasion" Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's exculpation for these odd treatments and was his fabrication that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" (′in front of his eyes′) was important for a "healthy adult gender identity" (sic!).[16]

Reimer had experienced the visits to Baltimore as traumatic, and when Money started pressuring the family to bring him in for surgery during which a vagina would be constructed, the family discontinued the follow-up visits. From 22 months into his teenaged years, Reimer urinated through a hole that surgeons had placed in the abdomen. Estrogen was given during adolescence to induce breast development. Having no contact with the family once the visits were discontinued, John Money published nothing further about the case.

For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases. Money wrote, "The child's behavior is so clearly that of an active little girl and so different from the boyish ways of her twin brother." Notes by a former student at Money's lab state that, during the follow-up visits, which occurred only once a year, Reimer's parents routinely lied to lab staff about the success of the procedure. The twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia.[17]

On July 1, 2002,[18] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[19] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.[20]

Money argued that media response to the exposé was due to right-wing media bias and "the antifeminist movement." He said his detractors believed "masculinity and femininity are built into the genes so women should get back to the mattress and the kitchen".[21] However, intersex activists also criticized Money, stating that the unreported failure had led to the surgical reassignment of thousands of infants as a matter of policy.
    Well if we keep fostering psychopaths and never put them where they belong, I guess we can all celebrate having our children mutilated and tortured, all that is required is that we don't speak up when their bigotry arises and we pretend we're just participating in an "open" discussion just remember to throw your common sense out the window.
    hammerheart likes this.

Didn't know about that case CM, thank for sharing.

Didn't know about that case CM, thank for sharing.
    There's a lot of stuff being hidden and never mentioned by... Guess what, mainstream media LOL! That's how it is, all the world's MSM, globally, is mostly left wing with Marxist ideology and all this gender crap embedded into it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    There's a lot of stuff being hidden and never mentioned by... Guess what, mainstream media LOL! That's how it is, all the world's MSM, globally, is mostly left wing with Marxist ideology and all this gender crap embedded into it.
    There is a former sex research named Debra Soh. She left academia because of the climate and culture of PC only science. She reports that any type of grant or study findings that are no of current PC thinking either do not get funded OR the paper does not get published regardless of how well the science is.

She says were are in this weird state where just asking the question like how any good scientist would do can get you black listed or fired. To me it’s scary to think that the next 30 years of policy in medicine and therapy could be shaped by nothing more than ideology, regardless of if there is supporting data or not.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

There is a former sex research named Debra Soh. She left academia because of the climate and culture of PC only science. She reports that any type of grant or study findings that are no of current PC thinking either do not get funded OR the paper does not get published regardless of how well the science is.

She says were are in this weird state where just asking the question like how any good scientist would do can get you black listed or fired. To me it’s scary to think that the next 30 years of policy in medicine and therapy could be shaped by nothing more than ideology, regardless of if there is supporting data or not.
    Yep and aside from the consequences on society (policies and how it affects culture and values) it opens the door for psychopaths to conduct "experiments" in other words torture.

I had enough of that in uni but in all honesty 10 years ago it wasn't even half as bad as it is now, and US universities seem to be much more dramatically affected. Very sad to see top US institutions fall so low knowing they have been the mecca of science.

I think the problem is we have too much luxury so the average joe lives a good enough to not complain. And somehow we never introduced some basics of knowledge in education, I mean classical education, grammar (knowledge), logic (reason) and rhetorics (persuasion). It's true that many people have no clue about this but still see through the Marxist BS. But if it was part of education we wouldn't have the kind of voting statistics we have... And this kind of crap would never have gotten out of hand.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

I know a little about... "X"...

X gon' give it to ya
    Fuck waitin' for you to get it on your own
    X gonna deliver to ya
    Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
    With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ora View Post
    I know a little about... "X"...

X gon' give it to ya
    Fuck waitin' for you to get it on your own
    X gonna deliver to ya
    Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
    With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
    Why not post under your normal account instead of this tit for tat?

Obs
    Why not post under your normal account instead of this tit for tat?
    Because motherfuckers hacked admins account to ban me and after GH's personal shit was hacked I wont risk signing in.
    Ever...

Last time I was hacked I hired a bank security auditor to fix my shit. Obs is dead.
    I wouldnt sign into that account for all the money in the world and when this one logs me out I wont sign back into it.

After the events I trust ... Pretty much no one here but cape, moose, couch, tarzan, MS, BG, and some newer guys I know well.

I still have zero clue how cousin is still here after posting my "obs account is unlocked".

He knew, he is the one that did it, he is still here, so I dont trust admin now either.

Whole lotta idiots here that need girlfriends.
    What kind of loser goes to the trouble of hacking an an account for no personal gain?

I can see it on a real board where money is involved but here?
    *Admin* likes this.

Obs
    The full story was erased of course.
    According to admin, some before he got here.
    But a dozen or so got to see it all go down.

Really pathetic.
    Even if someone is slinging shit here I never interferred. Just bullshited.
    *Admin* likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Because motherfuckers hacked admins account to ban me and after GH's personal shit was hacked I wont risk signing in.
    Ever...

Last time I was hacked I hired a bank security auditor to fix my shit. Obs is dead.
    I wouldnt sign into that account for all the money in the world and when this one logs me out I wont sign back into it.

After the events I trust ... Pretty much no one here but cape, moose, couch, tarzan, MS, BG, and some newer guys I know well.

I still have zero clue how cousin is still here after posting my "obs account is unlocked".

He knew, he is the one that did it, he is still here, so I dont trust admin now either.

What kind of loser goes to the trouble of hacking an an account for no personal gain?

Ouch!
    Capebuffalo and guitarzan like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ouch!
    Honest mistake he forgot to mention you
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries

Really pathetic.
    Nothing is erased, even when edited Administrators of the board can see what the original content was, or should be anyway depending on the settings on this board software.

Put on your big boy pants and come back here now.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    So did these people from here hack into your banking or was that a different situation... bank security person should have been ale to tell you this without divulging important info...

Ever...

Really pathetic.
    Nothing has been erased at all...
    almostgone and cousinmuscles like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Nothing is erased, even when edited Administrators of the board can see what the original content was, or should be anyway depending on the settings on this board software.

You sir are correct....

and you also know it is not that easy to get to the bottom of a problem when people hack into things... they are not wanting to be found so they make sure they aren't... no easy task trying to find what has been done or what changes they made... but a step at a time we have been finding many things that were done...

as far as trusting me that is ok... I do not have to be trusted I work hard to be sure I do things on the up and up and get to the bottom of things no matter who is involved...That said, I am not here to be anyone's friend... I do however believe I have shown you respect and feel that is deserved in return...

I wish things were easier... as I told you myself I do not blame you for not using your account if you feel it has a tracker on it... and had no problem with you using a new account for that reason... I have changed all settlings and security for myself before logging back in after I WAS hacked into and locked out... and feel safer now... to many stories and lies have gone on it is hard to go through and get to the truth...

I am closer to it I feel sure... and am sorry for the things that have happened... however they were not at my hands...

as always,

Respect

*admin*
    cousinmuscles and guitarzan like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    So did these people from here hack into your banking or was that a different situation... bank security person should have been ale to tell you this without divulging important info...

Nothing has been erased at all...
    Nothing has been erased...

So how many members that saw what cousin posted do I need to get to confirm what I said...

What do you mean nothing has neen erased?
    Do you need screenshots of posts from the comp thread that no longer exist?

Posts are constantly erased/removed from threads.

You had several members confirm what cousin said

"Your obs account is unlocked"

It was erased by the same person that banned me.

Nothing has been erased...
    Yes shit gets erased frequently.

Obs

If this is true then admin knows and can see the post that cousin edited that said
    "Your obs account is unlocked"

Others may be blind but I am not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information