Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bruce Lee

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Bruce Lee

You know why you have never seen a kung fu artist walk into an mma cage and sweep through like Bruce Lee with out of this world speed and precision? Its because Bruce Lee was a fake prick. Kung fu is Gd joke and yoga is a more effective fighting style.

Publicity, camera tricks, and America's obsession with an, "ancient secret art" that does not work in the real world; made this WWE superstar that still has followers today. Shit... people worship this ass clown!

His fighting titles speak for themselves (Zero he never fought). I would love to see him tossed into the octagon or a boxing ring. Hell, I would love to see him rollerdeby or slap Chuck Norris's old lady, fucking something!

I know I am such a dick getting pissed off at a dead cunt, butt fuck... Cum on guys!

If I hear one more little punk call him the ultimate fighter or praise his skills, I am gonna throw stuff and piss in every room of my house.

That shit is an insult to every mofo with cauliflower ears and missing teeth from ACTUALLY FIGHTING! Got that!?

Obs
    120lb fucker, "one inch punch" my fat ass and he better run like hell! Hot damn! Tinker Bell sumbich!

Lets lift the mma weight classes and bring in the greatest Kung Fu artists on the planet. This will be awesome!

Bwuce Wee awe so badass!

Well... shit!
    Last edited by Obs; 10-22-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Obs

Obs

Obs
    Bwuce Wee today...

Be like water my friend.... Even though someone 300 years before was famous for saying it.

Martial arts as a set of rules in any set "style" is a freakin joke in the real world. I think MMA proves that. What is the most effective style?

Most tough, evil, and experienced always wins.

Just curious... Is ass rape a muy tai or bjj thing?
    I was just thinking about real world shit and I dont recall hearing about any extra special cage fighters, MMA artists, or martial artists period in prisons. Why do you suppose that is?

Bruce lee is a slap in the face of any real fighter and the dick's legacy needs to die. People are fuggin dillusional and I would love someone to contradict.

Obs

Bruce Lee 1 Rep max squat 160 lb.

Wowee! Strongest man pound for pound.

To hell with all the other vids, Crowder does a muuuuch better job of taking him apart than I can.

I thought maybe I had missed something, now I realize he was a worse fake than I thought.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    So what you're saying is....you're a Bruce Lee fan??
    Obs likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I agree, a Kung Fu master would get his ass kicked against a mediocre mma righter.
    I also agree that Bruce Lee would too, he was a great action star, but overrated as a fighter.
    Bruce Lee also agrees with you, Chinese martial arts are flashy and inefficient in a real fight. That's why he came up with his own style (jeet kune do) that was more practical. Still won't hold up against mma, but better
    I think the only real effective martial arts are BJJ, boxing, and Maui Thai (once again, not singular martial art will hold up against a well rounded MMA fighter)

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmfao@piss in every room of my house !
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I agree, a Kung Fu master would get his ass kicked against a mediocre mma righter.
    I also agree that Bruce Lee would too, he was a great action star, but overrated as a fighter.
    Bruce Lee also agrees with you, Chinese martial arts are flashy and inefficient in a real fight. That's why he came up with his own style (jeet kune do) that was more practical. Still won't hold up against mma, but better
    I think the only real effective martial arts are BJJ, boxing, and Maui Thai (once again, not singular martial art will hold up against a well rounded MMA fighter)

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Bruce Lee would lose most bar fights in my town. He was not a fighter at all.... Not at awe...
    He was a spoiled actor and a total spoof of hollywood. Single style fighters would have kicked his ass.

My gf squats more and she doesn't lift. If Bruce Lee called her a C.U.N.T. after last call she would probably beat his ass.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    funny you should post this today.
    This weekend we had mma fights in my town, small time mostly local fighters from local states.
    There were two martial arts "experts" that fought. They were the big talk of the town how they were going to kick ass at the fights.
    The first one got picked up and slammed to the ground about 30 seconds into the fight and it was over as the other guy got on top and beat the piss out of him.
    The second one tried a reverse kick(I think that's what you call it) and missed, his opponent round housed him into next week.

Not real impressed with how the martial arts guys did at the show.
    As Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head"
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    funny you should post this today.
    This weekend we had mma fights in my town, small time mostly local fighters from local states.
    There were two martial arts "experts" that fought. They were the big talk of the town how they were going to kick ass at the fights.
    The first one got picked up and slammed to the ground about 30 seconds into the fight and it was over as the other guy got on top and beat the piss out of him.
    The second one tried a reverse kick(I think that's what you call it) and missed, his opponent round housed him into next week.

Not real impressed with how the martial arts guys did at the show.
    As Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head"
    Funny you should mention tyson. I watched his career on video last night. In his prime that guy was amazing and unstoppable. Fighters dove to the mat to get away from him.

Buuuut some people say Bruce Lee coulda beat his ass. No... It would have been a one punch homicide.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Obs likes this.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Alright. No. No. No.

Bruce Lee wasn't the best and he probably knew this. Like someone else admitted Martial Arts is unfortunately not as effective as if used to be. MMA which derives all of its principles from extracted the most effective methods of various arts. Is the child of Martial Arts and varying self defenses such as boxing.

Pissing on Martial Arts is the equivalent of disrespecting your granddad. Same family different generation.

With new generations come innovation and evolution. This evolution was MMA. MMA is brutal and a traditional martial artist doesn't fair well against an MMA fighter BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO GROUND TACTICS. Once the fight is on the ground it's over. Couple this with 90 percent of all fights go the ground no matter what fighting style or experience and yes. Martial artist. I myself included (practiced many years ago) will admit this IS a disadvantage. The only way go over come it is to practice BJJ or Judo but BJJ is incredibly effective.

The MMA fighter who pinned down the martial artist probably KNEW THIS AND USED IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE AS STRATEGY AND KNOWING YOUR ENEMY IS JUST PLAIN SMART.

In fact fuck MMA. If you really want to defile someone and rip them open practice Krav Maga which is similar to MMA except MUCH FASTER.

real MMA is nothing but entertainment.....................

Real fights end within seconds. Or a real fighter ends a fight in seconds. Krav maga is just that. Learning to end a fight in seconds.

Actually practice knife fighting for self defense. If your really in danger knife fighting combined with firearm training is the way to save your own life.

But MMA is nothing but entertainment. IRONIC TO BASHING BRUCE LEE. MMA isn't real fighting. It's people placing half a million dollar bets on entertainment

Is MMA effective. Yeah.... But if your really trying to talk about effective killing o self defense. Krav maga, knife fighting, firearm training and some BJJ is the way to go.

MMA is nothing but TV entertainment. Nothing more.

Lastly. Bruce Lee away from the camera was an effective teacher and mentor and helpled explode the martial arts seen. Which in turn gave birth to MMA.

Nice job jerk.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Most intelligent martial artist are aware of everything said here. The reason they choose the practice is the same as why people still study philosophy for a profession or draw pictures to make money.

There is tradition and philosophy intertwined with martial art. It is an art form, hence the god damn name. It takes forever to become any good at martial arts because actual fighting is secondary to why you do it. It's a life style and an intuitive art that so happens to help with self defense.

Grunt force MMA is filled with meat heads and dumb asses who just want to impress some body. Rarely will you meet an MMA fighter with an actual fighters heart. Fighters hearts isn't about bashing skulls in. It has the warrior mentality. Which is about being strong and overcoming. Not necessarily beating the shit out of someone.

A smart martial artist. KNOWS that such arts as MMA is built off beating people up. So it's obvious it's more effective. But ironically a martial artist knows this because with practice comes intellectual growth.

MMA is nothing but entertainment. NEVER. EVER. IN REAL life will a fight last "10 rounds"

Bitch if you haven't taken down the threat within 30 seconds you suck at fighting.

MMA has rules. These rules allow for longer fights because money is to be made. Real fights have no rules.

For example the arm bar. Why ain't they actually snapping arms? Uh... Because there are rules.

Certain kicks and what have you are not allowed. The SPORTS rules are made and conform to entertainment which is why fights last so long. To make money.

God damn this post.
    Last edited by Friggnewtown; 10-22-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Alright. No. No. No.

Bruce Lee wasn't the best and he probably knew this. Like someone else admitted Martial Arts is unfortunately not as effective as if used to be. MMA which derives all of its principles from extracted the most effective methods of various arts. Is the child of Martial Arts and varying self defenses such as boxing.

Pissing on Martial Arts is the equivalent of disrespecting your granddad. Same family different generation.

With new generations come innovation and evolution. This evolution was MMA. MMA is brutal and a traditional martial artist doesn't fair well against an MMA fighter BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO GROUND TACTICS. Once the fight is on the ground it's over. Couple this with 90 percent of all fights go the ground no matter what fighting style or experience and yes. Martial artist. I myself included (practiced many years ago) will admit this IS a disadvantage. The only way go over come it is to practice BJJ or Judo but BJJ is incredibly effective.

The MMA fighter who pinned down the martial artist probably KNEW THIS AND USED IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE AS STRATEGY AND KNOWING YOUR ENEMY IS JUST PLAIN SMART.

In fact fuck MMA. If you really want to defile someone and rip them open practice Krav Maga which is similar to MMA except MUCH FASTER.

real MMA is nothing but entertainment.....................

Real fights end within seconds. Or a real fighter ends a fight in seconds. Krav maga is just that. Learning to end a fight in seconds.

Actually practice knife fighting for self defense. If your really in danger knife fighting combined with firearm training is the way to save your own life.

But MMA is nothing but entertainment. IRONIC TO BASHING BRUCE LEE. MMA isn't real fighting. It's people placing half a million dollar bets on entertainment

Is MMA effective. Yeah.... But if your really trying to talk about effective killing o self defense. Krav maga, knife fighting, firearm training and some BJJ is the way to go.

MMA is nothing but TV entertainment. Nothing more.

Lastly. Bruce Lee away from the camera was an effective teacher and mentor and helpled explode the martial arts seen. Which in turn gave birth to MMA.

Nice job jerk.
    Bruce Lee sat and stole credit.
    "Ultimate fighter" "strongest man pound for pound"
    And he even stole others quotes.

He was the equivalent of Van Damme.
    Yes I am pissing on a lot of martial arts.

You would not believe how many "cagefighters" run their mouth at a bar and get their ass handed to them.

Bruce Lee was a liar and a fake.
    I hate a fake worse than anything.

If I upset one of his fanboys Idgaf.

Bruce Lee was a pos.

Obs
    Also getting a little annoyed with martial arts getting the credit for takedowns and facepounds such as in the video Cape posted. Kung fu got no counter for street brawl.

There is no ownership by martial Arts to slamming someone on the ground and beating the shit out of them. People can call it "mixed" if they want but its how most real fights go. One is pissed, bigger, tougher, more experirnced under a rush, and ends it quickly.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to say this, as I thoroughly enjoy fighting well watching fights at least and I study boxers a lot and good Fighters for that matter

Bruce Lee would have to be a fucking sorcerer to be as good as he is painted to be, I never realize he has such a low body weight.

It's simple physics oh, he can't deliver devastating enough punches to knock anybody out that's 140 lb or less and even that might be a stretch of the imagination

MythBusters once did a episode about a shotgun blast to dispel the myth that it knocks you off your feet when it hits you, for a shotgun blast to knock you off your feet and carry you through the air a couple feet or so it would have to do the same thing to the person shooting the shotgun

So what I'm getting at is I don't care what kind of ancient Chinese Foolery you want to say is going on inside of Bruce Lee's body he doesn't physically have the capability to perform half of the feets he says he could
    Obs likes this.

Just hard to watch.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'm going to say this, as I thoroughly enjoy fighting well watching fights at least and I study boxers a lot and good Fighters for that matter

Bruce Lee would have to be a fucking sorcerer to be as good as he is painted to be, I never realize he has such a low body weight.

It's simple physics oh, he can't deliver devastating enough punches to knock anybody out that's 140 lb or less and even that might be a stretch of the imagination

MythBusters once did a episode about a shotgun blast to dispel the myth that it knocks you off your feet when it hits you, for a shotgun blast to knock you off your feet and carry you through the air a couple feet or so it would have to do the same thing to the person shooting the shotgun

So what I'm getting at is I don't care what kind of ancient Chinese Foolery you want to say is going on inside of Bruce Lee's body he doesn't physically have the capability to perform half of the feets he says he could
    Lol I agree I was pissed when I made this thread because of how praised he is but seriously... Could you imagine bruce stepping in to mayweathers ring?

He is so renowned I hear guys saying he would have destroyed Ali.... It's an insult.

I see it just like when dudes talked about Van Damme when he was in his prime. He was a total fraud but ate up the credit because it made him rich and famous.

I am heavier than tyson was and probably leaner. I would last about three seconds against him as he is now. He was pure evil in the ring just like Ali.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Just hard to watch.

Lol!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    You created this thread cause you are comparing Bruce lee from 20 years ago to todays MMA?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    You created this thread cause you are comparing Bruce lee from 20 years ago to todays MMA?
    Well.... We didn't evolve into super fighters in the last 20 years, so I'd say the comparison is gtg.

Same way Ali would stand to compare with holyfield.

Hell Tyson even fought Larry holmes
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Well.... We didn't evolve into super fighters in the last 20 years, so I'd say the comparison is gtg.

Same way Ali would stand to compare with holyfield.

Hell Tyson even fought Larry holmes
    so in short he is comparing Bruce lee of 20 years ago to today's MMA fighters...correct?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Bruce Lee from 20 years ago (who the heck is that) ?? time flies . Bruce lee has been dead for 45+ years. so you mean the bruce lee from nearly 50 years ago, not 20

Obs
    so in short he is comparing Bruce lee of 20 years ago to today's MMA fighters...correct?
    No and idk know how you got that. In fact I bashed mma a little.

The purpose of this thread was to put Bruce right up there with Santa Clause and the Easter bunny. He was fake as most action stars that never fought anyone but get praise like they are Gods gift to hand to hand combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    The purpose of this thread was to put Bruce right up there with Santa Clause . .
    well they are both around the same age I think
    Obs likes this.

No and idk know how you got that. In fact I bashed mma a little.

The purpose of this thread was to put Bruce right up there with Santa Clause and the Easter bunny. He was fake as most action stars that never fought anyone but get praise like they are Gods gift to hand to hand combat.
    ok if you say so. Most of your threads are complaining or babbling about sh!t i cant make sense.

Obs
    Attachment 174584

A quick google search of the greatest fighters of all time.
    Can anyone see my frustrations here? A guy who never fought anyone made the list...

It is disgraceful.

Obs
    ok if you say so. Most of your threads are complaining or babbling about sh!t i cant make sense.
    Why do you visit them?
    Sorry to upset you.

Attachment 174584

Can anyone see my frustrations here? A guy who never fought anyone made the list...

It is disgraceful.
    Wait. Hold on just a damn min. Bruce did have a fight. The guy broke Bruce’s back and paralyzed him. So don’t say he never fought.
    Obs likes this.

Attachment 174584

It is disgraceful.
    I'm surprised Mike O'hearn didn't make that list
    Obs likes this.

Why do you visit them?
    Sorry to upset you.
    there r so many of them hard to miss the b!tchy threads. y do complain like women on rag sometimes? or all the times.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    there r so many of them hard to miss the b!tchy threads. y do complain like women on rag sometimes? or all the times.
    Attachment 174585
    Attachment 174585
    Attachment 174586

I guess only you complain? Is that how its supposed to work?
    If you are a fan of Bruce thats cool but don't pretend I complain more than you sir. Your thread history has more threads started for the purpose of bitching than mine.

I expected to catch flack when I started this thread. I do not mind.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-22-2018 at 01:34 PM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Attachment 174584

It is disgraceful.
    Wtf!

No evander? No other fighter had as many titles across weight classes as him.

And Lee? Wtf.
    Obs likes this.

Attachment 174585
    Attachment 174585
    Attachment 174586

I guess only you complain? Is that how its supposed to work?
    If you are a fan of Bruce thats cool but don't pretend I complain more than you sir. Your thread history has more threads started for the purpose of bitching than mine.

I expected to catch flack when I started this thread. I do not mind.
    see how easy it is to rattle your cage? Just my little comment make u go digging. There were only 2 threads were complaining about sh!t. I bet you create that many in an hour. but MAN you need to get a life instead of going after people like a pitbull who rattles your cage.
    Last edited by calgarian; 10-22-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Bruce Lee-capture1.png
    Just to prove my point.

Obs
    see how easy it is to rattle your cage? Just my little comment make u go digging. There were only 2 threads were complaining about sh!t. I bet you create that many in an hour. but MAN you need to get a life instead of going after people like a pitbull who rattles your cage.
    Pit bull? I am not rattled buddy.
    I believe I just said I am cool with it. You have attempted to insult me but I have yet to react in such a manner, friend. If I have said something not factual please point it out. You said I "bitched like a woman on the rag" and asked why. I merely showed that one might percieve many of your threads the same way.

Attachment 174588

Does life still suck big time?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I’ve got to learn this no touch martial art. Amazing.

Obs likes this.

Pit bull? I am not rattled buddy.
    I believe I just said I am cool with it. You have attempted to insult me but I have yet to react in such a manner, friend. If I have said something not factual please point it out. You said I "bitched like a woman on the rag" and asked why. I merely showed that one might percieve many of your threads the same way.

Attachment 174588

Does life still suck big time?
    it was in 2012. You are an easy target whenever i need entertainment I just poke you and then you go crazy like now you are going through posts. You do realize that I joined in 2006 correct lot of sh!t happened since then. Carry on and please go ahead and bitch some more. wait you call it motivation.... please continue i leave you to it. Want to know more about me ask instead of digging in the past threads. I leave you to your b!tch.....sorry motivations.
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information