Page 163 of 170 FirstFirst ... 63113153158159160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,520 of 6782
Like Tree9141Likes

Thread: **Obs's, Euros get HIT in the mouth, farmhouse**

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    I'n not sure what would be harder, that kids upbringing or trying to explain to them how my dick ended up inside their mother.

"Mommy is crazy and broke and jobless and smokes a bunch of weed and her house always smells like cat pee!"
    "I'm sorry, child. But she was pretty hot when she was in her twenties and I was too drunk to see all the red flags."
    lmfao.. yup

I wish I didn't have my son. I love him dearly but, damn... He does not deserve what we are going through. It's okay. we are keeping busy for now. I'll go broke doing arts and crafts for him if I have to. I just need him happy.

It's getting past my bed time but, since sleepless nights have hit.. I notice myself staying up til ten and i don't like it. I hope I crash by 9.. And of course.. I'm having a drink.

I'll be out in the woods doing cardio in the AM... Before absolute lockdown... Prime minister was saddened that people are taking this as a joke. Like my younger sister. not understanding social distancing.

hotels are offering rooms up for self isolation for those in the health care. My mom better take that opportunity. I dont want her here. I dont want my son and I getting sick.. Those are the only two that would bring it in. My little sister can just stay at her boyfriends, who recently traveled to cali and disregarded self isolating for two weeks. fucking assholes. So selfish!! And my sister had the nerve to tell me i am over reacting when i declined her taking my son to the park. YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW!!!!

Anyways... I guess we're in a blood shortage. I just gave blood a few weeks back. I got 56 days before I can donate again.. If you guys can, go donate. It was brought to my attention on another board... so. Pass the message. I even posted on IG... spread the word.
    The road and sv.elia like this.

The road is online now Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    I'n not sure what would be harder, that kids upbringing or trying to explain to them how my dick ended up inside their mother.

"Mommy is crazy and broke and jobless and smokes a bunch of weed and her house always smells like cat pee!"
    "I'm sorry, child. But she was pretty hot when she was in her twenties and I was too drunk to see all the red flags."
    I dont have that benefit.
    Mommy showers once a week has hairy legs and an now oval figure, accented with shitbatcrazy hair. Her pussy is and was like a coffee can of warm water but she could suck a dick better than anyone on earth. Which she did at least once a year.

I was at a doctor with my daughter and my ex insisted on being there.
    The doctor was about 40 and hot as fuck lady who was flirty. I was all sorts of swole and ripped that day. We kept staring at one another and I wanted to take a bite out of her round ass.

Then I realized she looked at my ex wife, and kinda got a disgusted look.

EX WIFE GD IT! SHES NASTY AND A GD STUPID BITCH!
    I kept trying to make it clear how long we had been seperated in order to establish that I would never put my penis in something like that and make a baby with it. "My daughter is 8! You can flirt with me!"

She looked back at me with that "Ew, you sick fuck" look.

I almost said out loud, "THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!"

My ex wife got bitchy with her. I thought the doctor was brilliant and knew my ex would be a cunt regardless. Even if the doctor was wrong she was way fucking hotter than any doc I had ever seen and that commands respect and erection.

It was too late though.
    40 year old female doctors with a nice body are selective about who they flirt with. That fat gd smelly wilderbeest ruined it.

All for a dozen of the best blowjobs I ever got.
    German89 and KINGKONG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    lmfao.. yup

I wish I didn't have my son. I love him dearly but, damn... He does not deserve what we are going through. It's okay. we are keeping busy for now. I'll go broke doing arts and crafts for him if I have to. I just need him happy.

It's getting past my bed time but, since sleepless nights have hit.. I notice myself staying up til ten and i don't like it. I hope I crash by 9.. And of course.. I'm having a drink.

I'll be out in the woods doing cardio in the AM... Before absolute lockdown... Prime minister was saddened that people are taking this as a joke. Like my younger sister. not understanding social distancing.

hotels are offering rooms up for self isolation for those in the health care. My mom better take that opportunity. I dont want her here. I dont want my son and I getting sick.. Those are the only two that would bring it in. My little sister can just stay at her boyfriends, who recently traveled to cali and disregarded self isolating for two weeks. fucking assholes. So selfish!! And my sister had the nerve to tell me i am over reacting when i declined her taking my son to the park. YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW!!!!

Anyways... I guess we're in a blood shortage. I just gave blood a few weeks back. I got 56 days before I can donate again.. If you guys can, go donate. It was brought to my attention on another board... so. Pass the message. I even posted on IG... spread the word.
    I hope you guys are ok and sorry for the trouble.
    I amglad I made the essential business list. I wont be shutting down for the quarantine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I hope you guys are ok and sorry for the trouble.
    I amglad I made the essential business list. I wont be shutting down for the quarantine.
    Don't. But, know no one will need business at the moment, unless you're still bombing... I should post some of the videos i've got for you.

about all the conspiracy behind all this covid/covid exit/stocks. etc.

My son and I are well. Schools just called said they're putting stuff online. This week was march break... And now they're officially off for two additional weeks. These are the two weeks that will be a real reality check. I mean.. last sunday to this sunday. A lot has changed. but with school being online, it will occupy us a little more and I wont have to spend extra on arts/crafts. And whatever debt I do get because of this. I am not going to worry. It is what it is. It's a matter of just staying HAPPY!!

That's key at the moment. HAPPINESS. If that means making spiderman waffles. I will. If he wants to read a book. I will. If he wants to build a fort.. NO. If he wants to get starbuck, hop in buddy, lets roll and bump the beats.

I will be OKAY. I mean, i been through worse. This will be a cake walk. My son and I have a indoor garden going. SIMPLE but, it's something and, it will give back to us!

Roads, Thank you. Do not apologies for anything. you didn't do a single thing. I appreciate you.

I understand the situation. It's implementing my plan.. I've felt lost the past couple of days but, this is my life for now. hopfully temporary. I don't think most of us tourism industry workers will recover. We are the heart of this city. And you wanna know what's even more fucked. Our clientele come fall, all japs. We have a "turning of the leaves" tour.... they don't get to experience fall like we do so, they come in massive groups to see our nature. Such a simple, little thing for them, which we take for granted and, most likely this year.. They won't be travelling. Like a flash back to 2008
    The road and HoldMyBeer like this.

Don't. But, know no one will need business at the moment, unless you're still bombing... I should post some of the videos i've got for you.

about all the conspiracy behind all this covid/covid exit/stocks. etc.

My son and I are well. Schools just called said they're putting stuff online. This week was march break... And now they're officially off for two additional weeks. These are the two weeks that will be a real reality check. I mean.. last sunday to this sunday. A lot has changed. but with school being online, it will occupy us a little more and I wont have to spend extra on arts/crafts. And whatever debt I do get because of this. I am not going to worry. It is what it is. It's a matter of just staying HAPPY!!

That's key at the moment. HAPPINESS. If that means making spiderman waffles. I will. If he wants to read a book. I will. If he wants to build a fort.. NO. If he wants to get starbuck, hop in buddy, lets roll and bump the beats.

I will be OKAY. I mean, i been through worse. This will be a cake walk. My son and I have a indoor garden going. SIMPLE but, it's something and, it will give back to us!

Roads, Thank you. Do not apologies for anything. you didn't do a single thing. I appreciate you.

I understand the situation. It's implementing my plan.. I've felt lost the past couple of days but, this is my life for now. hopfully temporary. I don't think most of us tourism industry workers will recover. We are the heart of this city. And you wanna know what's even more fucked. Our clientele come fall, all japs. We have a "turning of the leaves" tour.... they don't get to experience fall like we do so, they come in massive groups to see our nature. Such a simple, little thing for them, which we take for granted and, most likely this year.. They won't be travelling. Like a flash back to 2008
    Ive heard a lot of conspiracy theories today trimming trees. Totally unsolicited by people going into the post office.

I dont know whats up but I know that this is all a grand reaction and finally the whitehouse is admitting the economic cost may be worse than the virus.

Stay safe and find peace lady.

Blog Entries
    Ive heard a lot of conspiracy theories today trimming trees. Totally unsolicited by people going into the post office.

I dont know whats up but I know that this is all a grand reaction and finally the whitehouse is admitting the economic cost may be worse than the virus.

Stay safe and find peace lady.
    Yup

For the guys in the stock market. Get your money out now. You should've pulled out last week. even the week before then.

Look at how low oil is. We. Are. Crashing.
    Shit, we already crashed. Time to clean up.

Just some from i.g. I don't know if you need an account but, I am pretty sure this account is open for public view.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ErWfPD...=10ej7xomkczx2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-C-mOz...=1tmr0imfqx998

Back when the virus started.. Back like.... superbowl. When 5G came available. Don't let that shit fool you. There was an agenda behind it. IF you don't have 5G DO NOT get 5G.

Like you Roads, I don't know what's up or what's down. This is too big to wrap my mind around. I right now need to just wrap my mind around covid. Stay alive.

I woke up to my mother's things everywhere. I am going to get very. very annoyed with her I am going to react very soon with her. If she can't sanitize after she gets in from work. I will personally have her removed from the house. She's the type to, wear gloves but, not change them. She shouldn't be hanging her coat up in here. I got up, I took a lysol wipe, and just wiped everything she may have touched. re sanitized the table top my son and I work at. Sprayed her coat and the kitchen. Wiped the bathroom handles of everything down, same with the kitchen. I told my son that he needs to stay away from her. no kissing, no hugs, nothing. he needs to isolate himself from her.

Sister is self isolating else where. She asked if liam would be able to come over. I told her maybe when things calm down but for now, probably not. best we stay away from one another. She said she understood. Then we both went off about our mother being careless.

Shit's real son. fukin REAL. My helios are kicking in. I better get ready and do the stairs before the sun comes up lol.

I'll be back.

I also need eggs. I hope the store will have eggs LMAO
    The road likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yup

For the guys in the stock market. Get your money out now. You should've pulled out last week. even the week before then.

Just some from i.g. I don't know if you need an account but, I am pretty sure this account is open for public view.

Back when the virus started.. Back like.... superbowl. When 5G came available. Don't let that shit fool you. There was an agenda behind it. IF you don't have 5G DO NOT get 5G.

Like you Roads, I don't know what's up or what's down. This is too big to wrap my mind around. I right now need to just wrap my mind around covid. Stay alive.

I woke up to my mother's things everywhere. I am going to get very. very annoyed with her I am going to react very soon with her. If she can't sanitize after she gets in from work. I will personally have her removed from the house. She's the type to, wear gloves but, not change them. She shouldn't be hanging her coat up in here. I got up, I took a lysol wipe, and just wiped everything she may have touched. re sanitized the table top my son and I work at. Sprayed her coat and the kitchen. Wiped the bathroom handles of everything down, same with the kitchen. I told my son that he needs to stay away from her. no kissing, no hugs, nothing. he needs to isolate himself from her.

Sister is self isolating else where. She asked if liam would be able to come over. I told her maybe when things calm down but for now, probably not. best we stay away from one another. She said she understood. Then we both went off about our mother being careless.

Shit's real son. fukin REAL. My helios are kicking in. I better get ready and do the stairs before the sun comes up lol.

I'll be back.

My opinion is if you pull out now, you are going to lose so much. It will bounce back if you have time. I just go along for the ride.
    As far as eggs go......the scarcity of eggs has rolled over to egg whites. They were out of egg whites last weekend. Wtf, I buy them every week and now there arenít any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

Yup

I'll be back.

Have a great day.
    I think I gotta do chest today.

That ig account link was private btw.

Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    My opinion is if you pull out now, you are going to lose so much. It will bounce back if you have time. I just go along for the ride.
    As far as eggs go......the scarcity of eggs has rolled over to egg whites. They were out of egg whites last weekend. Wtf, I buy them every week and now there aren’t any.

I agree with Charger. This will bounce back. In the last 2 months I’ve lost 30-40% of my IRA. 6 months ago it had more than doubled. So I’m still in the black. And we haven’t found the bottom. But that’s the market.
    The way you have to look at it that this is an old persons money not mine. Don’t check it daily or weekly. I do check monthly to see what my broker is doing and how he’s doing and call him if I don’t like what I see.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

Road. Have you heard anything from Guitarzan?
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No he almost screwed some chick and felt guilty and dropped his cycle and left.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Yes, whatís going on with the big man?

Capebuffalo likes this.

No he almost screwed some chick and felt guilty and dropped his cycle and left.
    Well damn.
    The road likes this.

Well damn.
    He is a good dude.
    The struggle is real.
    Sometimes hormones can cause you to do things against your better judgement.
    I think he just took a long break.
    I hope.
    He is the most interesting guy in the world

i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    He is a good dude.
    The struggle is real.
    Sometimes hormones can cause you to do things against your better judgement.
    I think he just took a long break.
    I hope.
    He is the most interesting guy in the world
    **Obs's, Euros get HIT in the mouth, farmhouse**-b458133a-2e72-4787-ae4b-0a524492d8b4.jpeg
    Capebuffalo, KINGKONG and The road like this.

German89 likes this.

Lmfao listen to my daughter!
    She was so scared she snorted

Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Lmfao listen to my daughter!
    She was so scared she snorted
    OMG bro, she’ll have nightmares forever.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    OMG bro, she’ll have nightmares forever.
    I had to pay her $5 to do it.
    We locked ourselves in my bedroomand hid from gf.
    Proximal likes this.

Flat bench, incline, incline fly, flat bench again.

So sore from not lifting in my upper its not funny but by God I feel good.

Bid 3 jobs today.
    Two confirmed.

One job I have to do alone because of prevailing wage issues.
    I amgonna pay my guy for that day to go fishing or whatever. Maybe have him help me move some furniture. Whatever I gotta do to keep him happy.

I cant lie, I was too sore to lift but did.
    I am glad now.
    I cant touch my fking face or neck.
    Proximal and German89 like this.

**Obs's, Euros get HIT in the mouth, farmhouse**-0324202225.jpg
    German89 likes this.

Daughter made me a bracelet
    Proximal, sv.elia and German89 like this.

Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Flat bench, incline, incline fly, flat bench again.

So sore from not lifting in my upper its not funny but by God I feel good.

Bid 3 jobs today.
    Two confirmed.

One job I have to do alone because of prevailing wage issues.
    I amgonna pay my guy for that day to go fishing or whatever. Maybe have him help me move some furniture. Whatever I gotta do to keep him happy.

I cant lie, I was too sore to lift but did.
    I am glad now.
    I cant touch my fking face or neck.
    Congrats on the work!

After 3 weeks of absolute rest and nothingness, Iím walking and pushing/pulling bands. A start for everything I guess, keep killing it road! I ainít going to challenge you in August (or ever) but Iíll hold my own.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Congrats on the work!

After 3 weeks of absolute rest and nothingness, I’m walking and pushing/pulling bands. A start for everything I guess, keep killing it road! I ain’t going to challenge you in August (or ever) but I’ll hold my own.
    I forgot how hard it can be starting back but its in my core now.

Good work yourself prox!
    Proximal likes this.

**Obs's, Euros get HIT in the mouth, farmhouse**-0324202307.jpg

Final meal...

Two packs of ramen noodles dumped on a can of chicken.
    For more amazing recipies stay tuned.
    Proximal, sv.elia and German89 like this.

Ernst is online now Borderline Personality
    Fcuking online shopping. I can't help it. I'm bored and have internet.
    The road likes this.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0324202307.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	664.1 KB 
ID:	178456

Final meal...

Dude.. we may have to workout like inmates but... that doesn't mean you have to eat like one!!!

off to get ready for stairs.. have to wait for the sun to come a little. hopefully the deer fuc off... and no i can't kill it... our laws are all kinds of fuced up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    As far as eggs go......the scarcity of eggs has rolled over to egg whites. They were out of egg whites last weekend. Wtf, I buy them every week and now there aren’t any.

ahhh yess.... i will grab eggs today.. i have 20 in the fridge but, i don't like being down to 20... i need to another pack on hand, in case...

i have several things of whites in the fridge too.. stores have been out of whites for a week.

I still think you should pull your money out of the stocks but.. If you believe it'll bounce back... that's okay too.
    The road and almostgone like this.

Dude.. we may have to workout like inmates but... that doesn't mean you have to eat like one!!!

off to get ready for stairs.. have to wait for the sun to come a little. hopefully the deer fuc off... and no i can't kill it... our laws are all kinds of fuced up
    I may have to shoot a deer illegally before this is done
    German89 likes this.

I may have to shoot a deer illegally before this is done
    Put some horns on Rags and chase him around with a gun. LOL

The road likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

Final meal...

That actually sounds good.
    The road likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Final meal...

That's decent eating. Maybe a shot of Cholula sauce but quick, easy, and portable.
    The road likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's decent eating. Maybe a shot of Cholula sauce but quick, easy, and portable.
    ROTFLMFAO

"PORTABLE" oh lordy
    almostgone and The road like this.

Blog Entries
    school is out til fukkin easter. maybe even longer. my dreams have been crushed.

pour me a drink.

It's okay G we will get through this. It's just temporary.

Roads, if you kill a deer, may I have a loin? I haven't had fukin deer and so long. I'm craving it.
    The road likes this.

ROTFLMFAO

"PORTABLE" oh lordy
    Yes ma'am!! Lots of ways to heat up some water, usually there's a can opener in the dash of the truck to get at the chicken, and then you just need a bowl for the meal.....and maybe a different "bowl" at breaktime.
    The road and German89 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ernst is online now Borderline Personality
    Definitely gonna need a "bowl" or two to make that look appetizing.
    The road and almostgone like this.

school is out til fukkin easter. maybe even longer. my dreams have been crushed.

pour me a drink.

It's okay G we will get through this. It's just temporary.

Roads, if you kill a deer, may I have a loin? I haven't had fukin deer and so long. I'm craving it.
    I would give you all my loins if I could get them there.
    Last edited by The road; 03-25-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    German89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    That actually sounds good.
    That great value canned chicken is my go to when I need quick protein.

I dump a can or two into rice, ramen, or dinty moore beef stew.

Fast meals, carbs and protein.

Gfs dinner smelled wrong so I passed...

I just cant do pork very well anymore.
    She fries that shit in vegetable oil which pretty much ruins anything. Nasty shit.
    almostgone likes this.

That great value canned chicken is my go to when I need quick protein.

I dump a can or two into rice, ramen, or dinty moore beef stew.

Fast meals, carbs and protein.

Gfs dinner smelled wrong so I passed...

I just cant do pork very well anymore.
    She fries that shit in vegetable oil which pretty much ruins anything. Nasty shit.
    I haven't eaten pork in ages, unless it was in a piece of pepperoni on a slice of pizza. Guess I ate my share of pork via fatback, gravy, and crackling cornbread when I was young?

Used to live off of Dinty Moore beef stew when traveling or on TDY and save the $$. Does it still have the big ass thumbprint on the top of the can?
    The road likes this.

I haven't eaten pork in ages, unless it was in a piece of pepperoni on a slice of pizza. Guess I ate my share of pork via fatback, gravy, and crackling cornbread when I was young?

Used to live off of Dinty Moore beef stew when traveling or on TDY and save the $$. Does it still have the big ass thumbprint on the top of the can?
    I dunno but its got a pull tab.
    I am a simple guy.
    Dont like spending time on preparing a meal
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information