Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,560 of 6634
Like Tree8888Likes

Thread: **Obs's, Euros get HIT in the mouth, farmhouse**

Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I haven't eaten pork in ages, unless it was in a piece of pepperoni on a slice of pizza. Guess I ate my share of pork via fatback, gravy, and crackling cornbread when I was young?

Used to live off of Dinty Moore beef stew when traveling or on TDY and save the $$. Does it still have the big ass thumbprint on the top of the can?
    Dingy Moore beef stew poured over 2 pieces of loaf bread. Now that’s good stuff.
    almostgone and The road like this.

The road is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Dingy Moore beef stew poured over 2 pieces of loaf bread. Now that’s good stuff.
    Pretty ok over a bed of rice
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Dammit, was intrigued. Only thing on Amazon is 6 cans available for $65 with delivery.
    The road likes this.

German89 is online now Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I would give you all my loins if I could get them there.
    Such a kind man.

So... OCD has taken over.

I'm constantly worried about contamination.
    The road likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Such a kind man.

LOL, G89 is always going to be busy doing something, some hell or high water.

Do you ever take time to just decompress/ zone out for a little bit? I highly recommend it.
    The road likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Do you ever take time to just decompress/ zone out for a little bit? I highly recommend it.
    That causes me to drink...
    Speaking of which that shotgunned beer was my last.
    Doing good and staying focused.
    I gave away the last of my beer btw...
    Almost bought a bottle of wine at the store and said fuck no.
    No room in my life for that. Gotta stay strong.
    GearHeaded and almostgone like this.

GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    That causes me to drink...
    Speaking of which that shotgunned beer was my last.
    Doing good and staying focused.
    I gave away the last of my beer btw...
    Almost bought a bottle of wine at the store and said fuck no.
    No room in my life for that. Gotta stay strong.
    I respect you brother .. I hadn't drank for weeks and was training twice a day and doing cardio 1 hour+ per day . until this shit all hit the fan and I had to close my gym and think of possible losing everything cause of that . so I started drinking again.
    the fact that you quit drinking during this time is respectful (when the rest of the world is running to Walmart and the liquor store)..
    people like you will last and will stand strong and keep being bad ass mother fuckers
    The road likes this.

GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I respect you brother .. I hadn't drank for weeks and was training twice a day and doing cardio 1 hour+ per day . until this shit all hit the fan and I had to close my gym and think of possible losing everything cause of that . so I started drinking again.
    the fact that you quit drinking during this time is respectful (when the rest of the world is running to Walmart and the liquor store)..
    people like you will last and will stand strong and keep being bad ass mother fuckers

^ that said when this bullshit is over we will get together and have a few miller lites
    The road likes this.

Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Such a kind man.

Different loins. Lol
    The road likes this.

^ that said when this bullshit is over we will get together and have a few miller lites
    I hope so man and thanks.
    I am going to designate a day per month I think.
    I like to drink with a couple of guys and I miss it.

Me and my hired guy would kill a 12 pack on the way home every day and all that did was get me wound to drink more.

He also started taki g my ephedrine pills and that kinda helped me realize my problem. He said, "Those pills make me chug beer at the end of the day."

Thats something I had suspected. I would go out busting ass wound up all day and when we got done it was time to come down from the rush of shit.
    Alcohol was a natural answer.

I don't believe in PTSD but my old neighbor friend said he read an article where over 90% of climbers had every symptom of ptsd.
    Its not ptsd its a lifestyle.
    Most climbers are alcoholics or on hard drugs.
    You can't just go out and be on a shit tree with your life on the line all day and come home to a family and turn it off like a switch. Family had became something that was only a nuisance to my work and drinking. Didn't matter how shitty it was I still would rather have been at work than with my family.

I'm not cured of that aspect. I just realize it and am trying to fix it. I am not wired for domesticated life and the only thing that keeps me from being a bad person is them.

No one told me how hard it was to be a father because no one knew I would turn into what I have. I am not boohooing about it. I like who I am but I gotta fix my cold problem.
    Gf can be on her knees bawling and begging me not to leave and I just don't feel it like I should. She is the only one who keeps me on the ground.

Most of my moments with my kids are because of her arranging it all.
    Proximal likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Well I’m taking over where the road left off. Still paying last years trip to ER, my present loss of time in the gym for the infection, bills for the last hospitalization are beginning to come in, and no gym after I get clearance. Atrial flutter, and soft tissue mass on my thyroid. No competition at Venice Beach on the 4th. Drinking every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well I’m taking over where the road left off. Still paying last years trip to ER, my present loss of time in the gym for the infection, bills for the last hospitalization are beginning to come in, and no gym after I get clearance. Atrial flutter, and soft tissue mass on my thyroid. No competition at Venice Beach on the 4th. Drinking every night.

Pussy
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

You sound like an old man.
    You aint done.

SET DOWN THE BEER! ITS COORS FFS THATS NOT REALLY BEER ANYWAY! *the pisswater*

Pullups.
    Have your wife sit on your back for bench.
    Get two 35lb dbs and squat with what you find lying around, lunges.

Put your wife in the car and push it down the street.

Dont be a bitch.

Charger drinks coors light.

Always knew he was a perv.

What is this rash on my ass?
    There is one pimple up top. The rest is rash.
    I think its heat rash.

Road, buddy....can you please crop the image so that the affected area is the focus of the picture instead of your whole dumper.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-26-2020 at 05:45 PM.

I’d say repost that pic for that C47 . . . dude. He loves himself some BIG butts!

Forgive me, I didn’t enlarge that image to inspect the sores on your ass & provide an educated guess. Dinner is in an hour or two.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I’d say repost that pic for that C47 . . . dude. He loves himself some BIG butts!

Forgive me, I didn’t enlarge that image to inspect the sores on your ass & provide an educated guess. Dinner is in an hour or two.
    You like it... You want to slap it doncha? Watch it jiggle
    Proximal likes this.

Just spit wine out of my nose laughing. Hell, maybe we’ll have a rump roast tonight.
    The road likes this.

You like it... You want to slap it doncha? Watch it jiggle
    Please don't make it clap.
    The road and Proximal like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

What is this rash on my ass?
    There is one pimple up top. The rest is rash.
    I think its heat rash.

Road, buddy....can you please crop the image so that the affected area is the focus of the picture instead of your whole dumper.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...bs-clarky.html

Sanctioned event^^^

What if I put a thong on AG?
    almostgone likes this.

Perfectly legal

Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    K-12 Schools closed here for the rest of school year...

US surpases China covid19 cases....isnt that strange? Funny how more people over here have it than where it supposedly began eh?

Working out in a 10x10 room is horseshit, basic shit cant do much. No motivation, man this sucks guys. Whats next?
    The road likes this.

Buddy, I'm just doing my job and using my judgement. I'm familiar with that thread and felt your post went a tad beyond that. I respect you and your right to disagree with me.
    The road and Capebuffalo like this.

What if I put a thong on AG?
    Good to go, just please, please....don't make it clap.
    The road likes this.

....but I will say as far as your original question about the bump/ rising on your butt, it looks a lot like what happens to me when I spend a lot of time working outside and sweating a ton. I think it's the oils and sweat that just clogs a pore/ turns into an infected hair?

Edit: As far as the heat rash, I used to get that while on TDY or active duty. The best thing I found for it was witch hazel. I bought the cheapest brandvI could find at the PX.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-26-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    The road likes this.

Buddy, I'm just doing my job and using my judgement. I'm familiar with that thread and felt your post went a tad beyond that. I respect you and your right to disagree with me.
    I am just giving you shit brother.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

US surpases China covid19 cases....isnt that strange? Funny how more people over here have it than where it supposedly began eh?

Working out in a 10x10 room is horseshit, basic shit cant do much. No motivation, man this sucks guys. Whats next?
    You gotta find that hate in your heart and use it. You can do it all from home man
    almostgone likes this.

....but I will say as far as your original question about the bump/ rising on your butt, it looks a lot like what happens to me when I spend a lot of time working outside and sweating a ton. I think it's the oils and sweat that just clogs a pore/ turns into an infected hair?

Edit: As far as the heat rash, I used to get that while on TDY or active duty. The best thing I found for it was witch hazel. I bought the cheapest brandvI could find at the PX.
    My beaner buddy says dandruff shampoo.
    I may try witch hazel too
    almostgone likes this.

I am just giving you shit brother.
    LOL, I'm glad you're here to do it, man. Seriously.
    The road likes this.

It will get better, Cuz. Probably will take a bit, but I feel it will get better.... especially if we can keep AOC, Bernie Sanders, and Nancy Pelosi and her crew out of the situation.

You have 100 sq. feet, ton of knowledge, and the drive, Cuz, so you can make it work.

Think about the guys stuck in a 6' x 8' jail cell, they can make it work.

Is it ideal?..not at all. Doable? Hell yes. Think about options for compound movements and then work out your isolation movements.

It's just a aggravation to adjust to that.
    The road and Proximal like this.

Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ...SET DOWN THE BEER! ITS COORS FFS THATS NOT REALLY BEER ANYWAY! *the pisswater*...
    I was never a beer drinker -- strictly a whisky kinda guy -- until my first trip to formerly great Britain. Before that I figured all beer was just a low-class alcohol administration system. Then I spent a month of evenings in pubs and discovered that somewhere in the world there was beer that had actual flavor.

Come home after my travels and that same evening I wind up at my favorite watering hole in the city where I went to college. There's the three usual suspects at their usual table so I walk over to the bar to get a glass, then help myself to whatever it was they had in their pitcher.

When I tasted it I almost spat it out because it was so awful. I accused them of watering down the beer because they were expecting me and just wanted to fuck with me. And they all look at me with "don't hurt me" eyes and mumble, "no, it's just ... Coors."

Pure Rocky Mountain goat piss.

EDIT:
    This was in the 1980s, before the microbew explosion. I had spent some time around Fort Lewis/Tacoma/Seattle before that, in the early 80s, and Seattle already had its own local microbrew revolution under way. But I didn't give it much notice because I already was convinced all beer was swill, but they had something going on up there called "The Worm-Eater's Club." All the "real" saloons had a wooden plaque behind the bar with "Worm Eater's Club" inscribed across the top, and if one of their customers ate the worm in a bottle of mescal, they got their name put on the plaque. And I made it my mission to get on the plaque in as many bars as possible. Walk in, sidle up to the bar, order a shot with a Newcastle brown ale back (because I had found that was one of the few beers I could tolerate), then watch to see how full the bottle was the barkeep poured the mescal from. It it was less than half full I'd settle in for some serious drinking and set my eye on that worm.

But I already had discovered I liked brown beers from Europe. And I'm still a porter junkie. My neighborhood likker store has a high gravity beer section and they keep it stocked with lots of trendy brown microbrews knowing eventually I'll take them home with me.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 03-27-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    almostgone and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I was never a beer drinker -- strictly a whisky kinda guy -- until my first trip to formerly great Britain. Before that I figured all beer was just a low-class alcohol administration system. Then I spent a month of evenings in pubs and discovered that somewhere in the world there was beer that had actual flavor.

Come home after my travels and that same evening I wind up at my favorite watering hole in the city where I went to college. There's the three usual suspects at their usual table so I walk over to the bar to get a glass, then help myself to whatever it was they had in their pitcher.

When I tasted it I almost spat it out because it was so awful. I accused them of watering down the beer because they were expecting me and just wanted to fuck with me. And they all look at me with "don't hurt me" eyes and mumble, "no, it's just ... Coors."

Pure Rocky Mountain goat piss.
    Try a boulevard tank 7.

Beer from KC.
    Really amazing flavor.
    8.2% alc i think.
    Probably my favorite beer in the fall winter and spring.

Summertime I drink busch.
    Just not this summer.

I am doing way too good.
    5 workouts back and I wore a tank top ona bid. Customer said "Goddamn... You're a big mfer!"

I humbly said "I was. Give about 3 to 4 weeks and I will be again."
    almostgone likes this.

Back.

Pulldowns at three angles with different bars,
    BODBR

did two sets of curls because I like it.

LOL, I'm glad you're here to do it, man. Seriously.
    I didn't see it but I ass-umed sil had his ass pic removed so I had to match it with a real ass.

Heres an old video of the gf getting me with cold water in the shower. This was... Prob 4 years ago

She made me devious.

I don’t because we have rights. I drive around and folks are not following recommendations & still don’t care. I hope everyone can stay somewhat level headed when these numbers keep climbing.

When you ride a roller coaster, the first drop is the biggest and most frightening. You are freaked, but then you laugh & the rest is a piece of cake cause you’ve already seen the worst.

Let’s see what the USA is made of on this ride.

If we can’t handle our business, I swear to Christ that I will laser off the American flag & statute of liberty from my arms.

On a lighter side: I have an awesome home gym of resistance bands & pump away while getting a tan. We just watched the first season of “Better Call Saul” & it was awesome. I had what must have been a triple “D” chicken breast for dinner, and I can sleep in.

I say offer financial incentives if the infected elderly are willing to voluntarily bite the bullet & give up their hospital beds.

Drinking (wine) you betcha. Beer wise, I like Rolling Rock (they drank it in the “Deer Hunter”).

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I don’t because we have rights. I drive around and folks are not following recommendations & still don’t care. I hope everyone can stay somewhat level headed when these numbers keep climbing.

When you ride a roller coaster, the first drop is the biggest and most frightening. You are freaked, but then you laugh & the rest is a piece of cake cause you’ve already seen the worst.

Let’s see what the USA is made of on this ride.

If we can’t handle our business, I swear to Christ that I will laser off the American flag & statute of liberty from my arms.

On a lighter side: I have an awesome home gym of resistance bands & pump away while getting a tan. We just watched the first season of “Better Call Saul” & it was awesome. I had what must have been a triple “D” chicken breast for dinner, and I can sleep in.

I say offer financial incentives if the infected elderly are willing to voluntarily bite the bullet & give up their hospital beds.

Drinking (wine) you betcha. Beer wise, I like Rolling Rock (they drank it in the “Deer Hunter”).
    China didnt test as many as we did.
    Plain and simple.

NNO ONE BELIEVE THE STATISTICS.
    ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE ALL STILL BELIEVING THIS HAS A 2% DEATH RATE.

I called to have my kids tested and they wouldnt.

You only get a fever in an extreme case and they still wont tezt you unless you are high risk.

This virus has a 2% death rate in high risk tested patients.

China has a $3 an hour min wage.
    Most there were never treated and there have been millions of cases of this virus.

This is a farce this is a scare this is a scam.
    Promise

Thread Information