posterhunk is offline Junior Member

Do You Collect Bodybuilding Magazines?

I Know That I Have Around 200 In My Home.

BIG R is offline Member
    I've got them back to the late 80's with guys like Frank Zane on the cover!!

R

redrock is offline Member
    I have around 15 Flex's, 10 Ironman, 10 Musclemag. I have about 25 Muscular Development. I subscribe to MD. It's the only real BB magazine I read anymore. REDROCK

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I don't even know how many I have. Prior to moving from New Orleans to California, I gave a large collection to a coworker of mine because his son began working out. Then when I got settled, I packed up alot of magazines that I didn't think I would read again and intended to turn them in for recycling. However, in addition to my normal collections, the recycling mags are still here.....LOL

I have magazines from the late 80's to late 90's, particularly Muscular Developement, Muscle Media, Ironman, and Musclemag International. In addition to those, I have my old subscription of WBF magazines (World Bodybuilding Federation-owned by Vince McMahon and was around for only 2 years), 2 Musclemag International Abs Special Editions, about 2 Powerhouse Gym magazines, and a few MMI and MD mags with Debbie Dobbies either on the cover or centerfold.

Debbie Dobbins was a beautiful fitness competitor who was about to host an ESPN exercise program (now hosted by Kiana Tom) but her life and career were cut short when she was killed in an apartment fire on Dec. 31, 1993. The shitty part to that story is that she died trying to escape the fire while her friend and his brother were saving the furniture instead.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-17-2003 at 01:53 PM.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i have almost every bodybuilding magazine b&n stocked from 8/98 to 12/02. but none of them have covers. so its really hard to try and figure out whats what. i've basically got them scattered out everywhere to the point i dont remember where i put half of them.

posterhunk is offline Junior Member
    I Think That I'll Give Away Some Of Mine Soon. It's Cluttering My Room.

Thread Information