Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Family_guy

Thread: Hydronics H20

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

Hydronics H20

https://youtu.be/TFOwtg24QmU
    Check out this Seth Feroce video. In the last few minutes of it he talks about a site enhancement injection called Hydroics H20. It sounds really crazy. Has anyone here heard of it?

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    https://youtu.be/TFOwtg24QmU
    Check out this Seth Feroce video. In the last few minutes of it he talks about a site enhancement injection called Hydroics H20. It sounds really crazy. Has anyone here heard of it?
    I personally wouldn't be interested but as far a that synthol shit you couldn't pay me enough money to do that. Never

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I personally wouldn't be interested but as far a that synthol shit you couldn't pay me enough money to do that. Never
    Ya I wouldn’t either but it’s crazy sounding. I’d never heard of it before
    KennyJ likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Ah ok, for a few seconds there I swore I've seen this topic before but its the same thread and not new...
    Yea I think its just like synthol and I don't see any value in it for the average joe, for the BB on stage maybe they need something to pop so they use something like this but I'm not really familiar with sytnthol either
    I don't see the value in it but I think i have read somewhere before it can expand the muscle and there could be some long term (for a few months) the muscles will be fuller but still this is cosmetic only and no real benefit in my eyes

Thread Information