• 3 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Old Duffer

Thread: ***DRUGS sex KELKEL admin! WTF***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Angry ***DRUGS sex KELKEL admin! WTF***

Funds have been recieved by German! Thank you all so much! I will start a thank you thread soon!
    almostgone and KennyJ like this.

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Funds have been recieved by German! Thank you all so much! I will start a thank you thread soon!
    Yes. We finally got them over here.

Thank you everyone. For all your help and support. It means the world to me!
    Old Duffer, KennyJ, Obs and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Thank you for all your patience German89 and Merry Christmas!
    Capebuffalo, almostgone and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thank you for all your patience German89 and Merry Christmas!
    Lol, of course. Im probably the most patient and understanding person you'll ever meet.

And merry christmas to you too!

And everyone else!
    almostgone and Obs like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Lol, of course. Im probably the most patient and understanding person you'll ever meet.

And merry christmas to you too!

And everyone else!
    I hope y’all have the best Christmas ever! It’s my favorite time of year. There’s something special about knowing people care for you! I have tons of friends and family and I consider a lot of the people on here friends without ever meeting face to face. We can talk about things on here that you just can’t talk to most of your friends about because they just don’t understand. Merry Christmas to everyone on here!
    German89 and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I hope y’all have the best Christmas ever! It’s my favorite time of year. There’s something special about knowing people care for you! I have tons of friends and family and I consider a lot of the people on here friends without ever meeting face to face. We can talk about things on here that you just can’t talk to most of your friends about because they just don’t understand. Merry Christmas to everyone on here!
    It was my favourite time of year. Especially as a child. My mum always made it so magical. Every room was lit up. Music. The smell.

Then. I started working that day, and I dreaded it but! I always stayed positive and wished one day, I'd have a beautiful Christmas again.

Then, I had my son, and I was like, yes!!! I can love this holiday again.. which. Didnt happen with my ex and his family around.

This christmas will be great for the both of us. More him than me. We didnt decorate as much as wed like because, my mums place is so tiny but, the living room will be filled with presents for him. And thats all that matters. (Next year my mum and I will go balls to the wall with decorating lol).

But, if it wasnt for all of you guys. I wouldnt be able to pull it off. You all came together as a community and really lifted my spirits. I even took my son to see santa. Never had in the past. Lol little guy picked out his outfit, got his sick ass in the car and went. He was a little nervous but he did it. He asked for a toy puppy (which I got) </3 he misses panzer (our dog so much, now I'm tearing up. I miss that little shit too. A lot) anyways. I told my son to be brave and let santa know what he wants. And he did it. It was so cute, seeing his little eyes light up. When we got home. He said, "mummy, santa smelled ssoooo good!!!" I had to laugh. What does santa smell like? Candy canes, and the 'nog?!

Thank you guys, so much. This really means the world to me. I love you all. This definitely restored my faith in humanity. You all are so kind. And I am greatful, blessed and honored to have you all on my journey not just in bodybuilding but, my life journey as well.

Merry Christmas Boys!

P.s. does anyone know a good sweet potatoe casserole recipe? Obviously its gotta have the marshmallows and.. would it be weird to put candied pecans on top? Or, is that too extra?

KennyJ is offline Member
    It was my favourite time of year. Especially as a child. My mum always made it so magical. Every room was lit up. Music. The smell.

Then. I started working that day, and I dreaded it but! I always stayed positive and wished one day, I'd have a beautiful Christmas again.

Then, I had my son, and I was like, yes!!! I can love this holiday again.. which. Didnt happen with my ex and his family around.

This christmas will be great for the both of us. More him than me. We didnt decorate as much as wed like because, my mums place is so tiny but, the living room will be filled with presents for him. And thats all that matters. (Next year my mum and I will go balls to the wall with decorating lol).

But, if it wasnt for all of you guys. I wouldnt be able to pull it off. You all came together as a community and really lifted my spirits. I even took my son to see santa. Never had in the past. Lol little guy picked out his outfit, got his sick ass in the car and went. He was a little nervous but he did it. He asked for a toy puppy (which I got) </3 he misses panzer (our dog so much, now I'm tearing up. I miss that little shit too. A lot) anyways. I told my son to be brave and let santa know what he wants. And he did it. It was so cute, seeing his little eyes light up. When we got home. He said, "mummy, santa smelled ssoooo good!!!" I had to laugh. What does santa smell like? Candy canes, and the 'nog?!

Thank you guys, so much. This really means the world to me. I love you all. This definitely restored my faith in humanity. You all are so kind. And I am greatful, blessed and honored to have you all on my journey not just in bodybuilding but, my life journey as well.

Merry Christmas Boys!

P.s. does anyone know a good sweet potatoe casserole recipe? Obviously its gotta have the marshmallows and.. would it be weird to put candied pecans on top? Or, is that too extra?
    I'm so glad we helped in making the holidays better for y'all. That's part of it. I'm really happy to have met you. There's some awesome people here.

As for the candied pecans being too extra, if it makes your son happy put all the candied pecans you can fit on the top is my opinion
    Obs and German89 like this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member

Merry Christmas Boys!

Wifee says, Pecans? Yum!
    I think you made her cry too :-)
    You n yours have the best holiday ever!!!
    KennyJ, Obs and German89 like this.

Obs
    Glad to hear it German89!

You are an honest and true soul and speak your mind. Glad we could do something for one of our own. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and I hope everything is better next year and after.
    German89, KennyJ and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    ****THANK you DONATORS****

Thank you thread is up!

Thread Information