Like Tree5419Likes

Thread: Official January 2019 Competition

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My my...
    Thats ok.
    I was married and it was movie night.

Though I must admit I am suprised it affected you so profoundly.
    Ahahaa.. yeah.. weirddddd stuff there. Not something I'd go watch haha

Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Maybe you need to get on Wikrz with Obs at al? That's a good evening distraction/entertainment!
    Hahaha.. if I could hold my phone, I would. Forearm is kinda getting better. About to make the bed and ice it
    KennyJ likes this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post

Hahaha.. if I could hold my phone, I would. Forearm is kinda getting better. About to make the bed and ice it
    Forearm? I missed something.

What did you do missy?!!!
    KennyJ likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    188.9 this morning and my basal body temp is still 99.3. I would think I should be seeing SOME metabolic slowdown by now but ehhh, nope.

Squat 1RMs went fine yesterday. Got to 445, but after two attempts I just could not get my brain to let go of the neural lock to go to depth with 455. Previous 1RM test was a shaky 405 back in July, and I was fully fed for that one, so fuck it.
    I would evaluate your routine and make sure it’s in line with the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Or eff the competition! Drop out n do what you want!
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Forearm? I missed something.

What did you do missy?!!!
    i honestly don't know.. probably from my phone. pain goes from my wrist up into my forearm. it makes it hard to grip. could be the tendons? i have no idea.
    Obs likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

The competition is just something that happened to be here at this time. My training and nutrition protocols are the same as they always have been. The only difference right now is the first cycle.
    Obs and tarmyg like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    To all competitors 50 and under. I wanna know 1RM you guys get in your favorite lifts, deads, squat or bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    To all competitors 50 and under. I wanna know 1RM you guys get in your favorite lifts, deads, squat or bench.
    I am going to contact admin about the age discrimination on this site. LOL
    Old Duffer, Obs and KennyJ like this.

Can’t tell you deadlift until Tuesday.
    Obs likes this.

i honestly don't know.. probably from my phone. pain goes from my wrist up into my forearm. it makes it hard to grip. could be the tendons? i have no idea.
    Awww Damn. That sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome. Been there. Had both wrists operated on. Fixed.
    Obs, German89 and KennyJ like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not quite 50 yet, but no maxing for me. I'm barely limping along now doing light weight.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hope that quits.
    I bet dufc is right
    Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

Hope that quits.
    I bet dufc is right
    Mine did not :-(

Nerve conduction study. 3 months in brace. Another nerve study. Finally authorization for surgery
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    I hope not.

Well.. I got soo fucking far into my own head. I am getting a bottle. I'm gonna do my best to fuck off and do deadlifts at 9.

My guy asked me to go out with him and his friends but, I'm gonna decline

Obs
    I hope not.

Well.. I got soo fucking far into my own head. I am getting a bottle. I'm gonna do my best to fuck off and do deadlifts at 9.

My guy asked me to go out with him and his friends but, I'm gonna decline
    Whats wrong!?

We are supposed to stop you from doing that
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Awww Damn. That sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome. Been there. Had both wrists operated on. Fixed.
    I really hope not!
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Whats wrong!?

We are supposed to stop you from doing that
    I over think. And over think. And just think some more. I've been extremely anxious for the past few hours. I've been crying on and off for the past 2. I told my mother some things and, I doubt itll fix the issue. So. I kinda need to calm down and, probably best I go and deadlift. I dont care if it fucks my forearm at this point.

Then I start thinking. My guy is eventually going to stop talking to me. I'm so fucking needy. And I cant even accept a simple invitation to go out because, I dont want to step out of my comfort zone. Ive already declined meeting his parents last month. And now they want to meet me by easter. We arent even fuckin boy/girlfriend. Why the fuck do they want to meet me?

I'm just a disaster. It sucks. And i fucking suck sometimes
    Obs, guitarzan and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    I over think. And over think. And just think some more. I've been extremely anxious for the past few hours. I've been crying on and off for the past 2. I told my mother some things and, I doubt itll fix the issue. So. I kinda need to calm down and, probably best I go and deadlift. I dont care if it fucks my forearm at this point.

Then I start thinking. My guy is eventually going to stop talking to me. I'm so fucking needy. And I cant even accept a simple invitation to go out because, I dont want to step out of my comfort zone. Ive already declined meeting his parents last month. And now they want to meet me by easter. We arent even fuckin boy/girlfriend. Why the fuck do they want to meet me?

I am sorry its rough. I hate to hear that and I was hoping thing were finally looking up for you.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do.
    I dont talk about helping, I actually do what I can even if it isnt much.

Obs

Also better add, I get severe anxiety after drinking many times. Sometimes it gets so bad I blurt out nonsense trying to quiet my head and get out of it.
    Please be easy on the alcohol.

This may not be part of your issue but it rarely helps in the long run.
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    I am sorry its rough. I hate to hear that and I was hoping thing were finally looking up for you.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do.
    I dont talk about helping, I actually do what I can even if it isnt much.
    They were... i think it's best i seek some therapy. i think being in an abusive relationship for 5 years, really fucked me. like, overthinking the most dumbest, pettiest shit. like going out? why am i over thinking this. a normal person would accept but me, no. because, i'll be in a crowded bar? it'll be loud, and drunk people are annoying. i'll feel extremely awkward, i'll be clingy and, i'll just, end up, making his night not fun. or... it could be the other way. maybe he'll be understanding? and do his best to make me feel comfortable. even though i doubt it, since i've brought it up and never reassured me so.. best i stay home.

and then, the issue i brought up with my mother. i wish she would fuckin handle because, if i do, i'll destroy my relationship with my sister. I kinda don't want to do that but, at the same time, my sister should understand where my son and I are coming from.
    Obs, Proximal, Family_guy and 2 others like this.

Obs
    They were... i think it's best i seek some therapy. i think being in an abusive relationship for 5 years, really fucked me. like, overthinking the most dumbest, pettiest shit. like going out? why am i over thinking this. a normal person would accept but me, no. because, i'll be in a crowded bar? it'll be loud, and drunk people are annoying. i'll feel extremely awkward, i'll be clingy and, i'll just, end up, making his night not fun. or... it could be the other way. maybe he'll be understanding? and do his best to make me feel comfortable. even though i doubt it, since i've brought it up and never reassured me so.. best i stay home.

and then, the issue i brought up with my mother. i wish she would fuckin handle because, if i do, i'll destroy my relationship with my sister. I kinda don't want to do that but, at the same time, my sister should understand where my son and I are coming from.
    Well, I fully understand the not wanting to go to a bar. You should have seen what taking my gf flowers at work entailed last night. I cant stand drunk people when I am sober.
    Luckily I got drunk quick but had four nasty drunk skanks hitting on me and being loud ass annoying....

Bars suck.
    You are probably past that age of desiring anything like that.
    I am not antisocial or afraid of socializing, I just cant stand people that socialize in large groups.

Wish I knew what to say. I know none of this helped.
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    Also...
    Serious now...

Tell him exactly how you feel.
    If he doesn't care enough to find a quiet place then he probably isn't on your level but I guarantee he will understand and you will feel a lot better getting it out of your head.
    Family_guy, Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    FG- remember I have friends in the Mexican Mafia.

You mean my friends in the Mexican mafia?
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Obs - this is for you.

Now I remember why I let you see my penis. you look hot charger!
    Last edited by Family_guy; 03-17-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    German89, Obs and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    Also...
    Serious now...

Tell him exactly how you feel.
    If he doesn't care enough to find a quiet place then he probably isn't on your level but I guarantee he will understand and you will feel a lot better getting it out of your head.
    Thank you.

my girl stopped by, it helped.

he had plans to go out with his friend, and invited me along. which, i am going to be honest to him about, that i just can't, it's not me. i'm not anti social. i am just really, really, really shy. i stick to small crowds of people that i know and, if it's a larger crowd as long as i know a handful, i am fine.. then the drinks start flowing and i am not so shy. lol. but i can't drink and drive, fuck that.

i did get a bottle but, i don't think i will crack it. i will send him a message once he's up and tell him that i can't make it. i'll go deadlift. i think i'll feel better once i get that aggression out.
    Obs, Old Duffer, KennyJ and 1 others like this.

Thank you.

he had plans to go out with his friend, and invited me along. which, i am going to be honest to him about, that i just can't, it's not me. i'm not anti social. i am just really, really, really shy. i stick to small crowds of people that i know and, if it's a larger crowd as long as i know a handful, i am fine.. then the drinks start flowing and i am not so shy. lol. but i can't drink and drive, fuck that.

i did get a bottle but, i don't think i will crack it. i will send him a message once he's up and tell him that i can't make it. i'll go deadlift. i think i'll feel better once i get that aggression out.
    I'm glad you have someone local. There's not much we can do but worry :-)

And I do, ok?
    Obs, German89 and KennyJ like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    188.9 this morning and my basal body temp is still 99.3. I would think I should be seeing SOME metabolic slowdown by now but ehhh, nope..
    I'm not sure what compounds your running. but just be aware that with an increased body temp like that your body will begin slowing down the conversion of T4 into T3. which of course is where the synergy of Clen with T3 comes into play and will keep your body a fat burning machine.
    just saying , something to keep an eye on. however if your bulking, then the slow down may result in less nutrient partitioning effects from your AAS . so bulking or cutting it could lead to a slow down
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Now I remember why I let you see my penis. you look hot charger!
    You have been missed and asked about 50 times... Where have you been lately?
    What did she do to you?
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm not sure what compounds your running. but just be aware that with an increased body temp like that your body will begin slowing down the conversion of T4 into T3. which of course is where the synergy of Clen with T3 comes into play and will keep your body a fat burning machine.
    just saying , something to keep an eye on. however if your bulking, then the slow down may result in less nutrient partitioning effects from your AAS . so bulking or cutting it could lead to a slow down
    That's interesting, I know some who take t4 only, no t3. I've argued that cant be better than t3, or t3/t4 combo. So t4 and clen would not be that effective, cause of the body heat thing? As usual, I dont really know the science, but I've run t4 only, and didn't get as good results as with t3
    GearHeaded and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you have someone local. There's not much we can do but worry :-)

And I do, ok?
    Lol. Yes. Shes my childhood friend. I have a better support system here. Shes been there for me since the day weve become friends.. a true friend.

I decided to go out. Just a fyi.
    Obs, Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    That's interesting, I know some who take t4 only, no t3. I've argued that cant be better than t3, or t3/t4 combo. So t4 and clen would not be that effective, cause of the body heat thing? As usual, I dont really know the science, but I've run t4 only, and didn't get as good results as with t3
    it totally depends on the circumstances , situation, goals, and compounds being ran as to wither you run T3 or T4 or both together...
    for recomping someone that is an insulin user and wants to get leaner but also wants to build substantial muscle. I go with T4 (T4 and insulin are synergetic as well as hgh)
    for someone who has built muscle and just needs to get as lean as they can or in contest prep , then we go with T3 and use that to basically make the metabolism "fixed" so we can modulate calories and cardio.
    for someone running Tren and HGH , not matter the goal, I recommend adding in T4
    for someone off cycle and cruising .. I recommend T4, HGH, Clen , and Insulin be used together as a stack which doesn't suppress HPTA
    for someone cutting that is smaller and loses muscle when in a calorie deficit and has a hard time with nutrient partitioning, I recommend T4 and T3 together (along with slin)
    for a women in her 20s and has optimal levels of both test and estrogen , T3 does the trick just fine in most all situations and she won't lose muscle like some guys may lose muscle with T3 (cause her estrogen, and thus her IGF, levels are high)

edit .. theres more . for guys that are cutting but cut on high dosages of test and things like Dbol . T3 works just fine. you won't lose muscle.. for guys that are cutting but are obsessed with being "dry" the whole time and running tons of AI's and dry compounds,, then T3 is more risky for losing muscle . T4 may be better as the enzymatic responses that happen in converting T4 into T3 have anabolic properties
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-17-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    Old Duffer, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Thank you.

I can only socialize when alcohol is present. I feel your pain. How I made it home so many nights when I was younger & when I was drunk, I’ll never know.

Hang in there German.
    Obs, KennyJ and German89 like this.

You have been missed and asked about 50 times... Where have you been lately?
    What did she do to you?
    WTF FG?????
    I told you what you needed to do to satisfy the Latina. If you didn’t follow my advise, your fucked. It was nice knowing you.
    Related to another female and the dick is the first thing you lose, after that it’s simple.

Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    All I’m taking is TestE, Dbol , and EC. That temperature is actually right in line with my maintenance normal (99.0-100.1). When I’m bulking my basal often stays around 100.5-101.7. I’m fairly certain that it’s part of the reason I now need so much goddamned food to gain weight.
    Obs likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you guys gotta make sure i don't drink tonight.

i've been drinking since last saturday, maybe last friday.

Last weekend I had issues getting funds over and i couldn't see my guy so i just said fuck it and poured a glass of vodka. and then another... and the next day too. figured, its okay to let loose since i'm being easy with the gym. well then fuckin tuesday came, and i drank. and then wednesday i had a drink. and then, last night i got lit. so, tonight, i will crave vodka agian and, i just can't! i know better! especially with being on var at the moment, very fuckin stupid and irresponsible of me.
    Don't feel bad. We went out Friday night for a fish fry (lent ya know) well we got to the bar at 5 and had to wait till 6:30 for a friend to show up.. Long story short ... way to many double Jameson's waiting to eat. Then we went and played shuffle board and had way to many more. My wife was pissed at me because I supposedly was mean during sex that night, which I don't remember, so I had to apologize for something that as far as I am concerned didn't happen. I didn't fully recover till about 5PM Sunday night. Wasted my weekend.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 03-18-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    German89, KennyJ, Obs and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks boys. i'm glad i came and vented for a second. anxiety is a fuckin whore.

I losened up a little after a few drinks. i took a lorazapam before i left too.

i blacked out too. again. i got issues. i didn't drink much... had a couple shots, and about 4 beers? i don't know... probably didn't help i barley eat right now so, i got a little hammered.

i got up at 6am, to drive home, holy fuck me. thank god i didn't get pulled over, would've gotten a DUI no doubt.

did back today, forearm is still demented, couldn't deadlift so, did rack pulls, did alright. did two sets of 12, pulling 305lbs. meh. and cardio too.
    KennyJ, Proximal and Obs like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

You're NOT a disaster! After the crap you dealt with, I'm going to say you're cautious/gun shy.
    As far as meeting new people or your guys parents, have you always disliked the social stuff? I despise it and avoid it like the plague.
    KennyJ, Proximal, German89 and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Wasn’t exactly thrilled with a 505 deadlift this morning, but given the caloric restriction for the last week, I’ll take it.
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You're NOT a disaster! After the crap you dealt with, I'm going to say you're cautious/gun shy.
    As far as meeting new people or your guys parents, have you always disliked the social stuff? I despise it and avoid it like the plague.
    oh yes. always. i would only go to a social gathering if i had 1 person to stay by. after a few drinks than, i am fine.

another issue i was having at home was, my sister and her boyfriend. her boyfriend is emotionally, mentally, abusive. a slob. lazy. you know.. all the bad things i don't want my son being around. i did my best to not say shit. even though, i've told her plenty of times, he has to go. he isn't worth it. etc. etc. etc. ... today was my final straw. i lost it on him, i kicked him out. i don't care if my sister will hate. and i feel bad for stepping in but, this was part of my anxiety. and i am hoping she can understand that, this shit can't be around her nephew. if they want to continue their relationship. by all means. just not here with my son. and me.

Blog Entries
    Wasn’t exactly thrilled with a 505 deadlift this morning, but given the caloric restriction for the last week, I’ll take it.
    that's really good!!! what are you talking about!!!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information