View Poll Results: Should Kimbo pursue Italian girl?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, find a nice girl that lives within 50 miles of your town

0 0%
  • Yes, she's beautiful and kind and energetic, one (or both) of you can move

2 100.00%
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Assist Kimbo in courting Italian girl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kimbo Almond is offline Banned

Exclamation Assist Kimbo in courting Italian girl

So I was supposed to go street skating through Paris for the 'Pari Roller' but I would up in Milan, Italy instead.

I met a street skater girl in Milan and I definitely think there's a mutual attraction between us, but whether it's worth one of us emigrating is a different matter.

So anyway I'm considering how to play this one. My solicitor sent me a message last week to say he "received a big offer" and so by the end of this month I might have six figures in my bank account, which of course means that I can go places and do things.

Italian girl and I have been texting back and forth a little since I left Italy, but now I need to figure out what to do next. Her birthday was last week and so I told her I'd get her a belated birthday present.

I'm thinking that I might record a video message for her saying I'm back home now and I finally finalised my court case and so I wanna give you a trip to the Pari Roller as a belated birthday present. The idea being that we'll spend a long weekend together in Paris.
    Last edited by Kimbo Almond; 12-31-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Thread Information