Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Stick 'n' Poke Tattoos (Do It Yourself)

  1. #1
    Kimbo Almond's Avatar
    Kimbo Almond is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,539

    Stick 'n' Poke Tattoos (Do It Yourself)

    I gave myself my first stick 'n' poke tattoo yesterday ... Basically you dip a sewing needle in India ink and then lightly jab yourself with it.

    Anyone else try it?

  2. #2
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I gave myself my first stick 'n' poke tattoo yesterday ... Basically you dip a sewing needle in India ink and then lightly jab yourself with it.

    Anyone else try it?
    Sounds very easily screw uppable

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I gave myself my first stick 'n' poke tattoo yesterday ... Basically you dip a sewing needle in India ink and then lightly jab yourself with it.

    Anyone else try it?
    When I was 12 I did.

  4. #4
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,880
    Let’s see a pic of your fine art work.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  5. #5
    teejey is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    17
    I did it to fill in a banner that had a females name in it

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Kimbo Almond's Avatar
    Kimbo Almond is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lets see a pic of your fine art work.
    Stick 'n' Poke Tattoos (Do It Yourself)-20190108_220141.jpg

    Do you see the blue and red stripes? Well I have a tattoo on my arm, and there is a frame of blue and red stripes around it. For every month that I go without drinking, I put a black dot in the middle of a stripe.

    A tattoo artist did the first 10 black dots, and I did the most recent one using a sewing needle and India ink.

    I figure it makes more sense to do one little black dot by myself each month instead of paying the minimum fee of $40 to a tattoo artist each month.

    I have 23 stripes so I can keep counting to just about 2 years.

  7. #7
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_220141.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	175462

    Do you see the blue and red stripes? Well I have a tattoo on my arm, and there is a frame of blue and red stripes around it. For every month that I go without drinking, I put a black dot in the middle of a stripe.

    A tattoo artist did the first 10 black dots, and I did the most recent one using a sewing needle and India ink.

    I figure it makes more sense to do one little black dot by myself each month instead of paying the minimum fee of $40 to a tattoo artist each month.

    I have 23 stripes so I can keep counting to just about 2 years.
    Keep filling in those dots man. Way to go.
    Kimbo Almond likes this.

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_220141.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	175462

    Do you see the blue and red stripes? Well I have a tattoo on my arm, and there is a frame of blue and red stripes around it. For every month that I go without drinking, I put a black dot in the middle of a stripe.

    A tattoo artist did the first 10 black dots, and I did the most recent one using a sewing needle and India ink.

    I figure it makes more sense to do one little black dot by myself each month instead of paying the minimum fee of $40 to a tattoo artist each month.

    I have 23 stripes so I can keep counting to just about 2 years.
    Definitely a good option.

    For your intent and purposes, stick n poke is the best option.

    Here's my stick and poke. I was 12, wanted a 13 (no "offspring" song.lol)
    But I ran into nerves and did a crown instead.
    Stick 'n' Poke Tattoos (Do It Yourself)-20190108_180825.jpg

  9. #9
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,720
    I can see by your wrist appearance that you have several issues with your diet, training and AAS protocol (sorry, I borrowed that one from you).

    Hey, that looks like Sil’s crown, wtf?
    Couchlockd likes this.

  10. #10
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Definitely a good option.

    For your intent and purposes, stick n poke is the best option.

    Here's my stick and poke. I was 12, wanted a 13 (no "offspring" song.lol)
    But I ran into nerves and did a crown instead.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_180825.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	817.2 KB 
ID:	175463
    This is the symbol of the Latin Kings gang, which is one of the biggest Hispanic gangs in the U.S. based out of Chicago. The crown will often be accompanied by the letters ALKN, which stands for Almighty Latin Kings Nation. The five points are due to the Latin Kings being an affiliate of the People Nation gang, which is represented by the number five.

  11. #11
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Man I want to get some tats but idk
    Still haven't done any but when I'm ready I'm going all out

  12. #12
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    This is the symbol of the Latin Kings gang, which is one of the biggest Hispanic gangs in the U.S. based out of Chicago. The crown will often be accompanied by the letters ALKN, which stands for Almighty Latin Kings Nation. The five points are due to the Latin Kings being an affiliate of the People Nation gang, which is represented by the number five.
    Oh yes I got all the schooling I needed on bad tattoo ideas when I went to the joint. I went once and never never went back.

    I was originally classified as a "gang member" and that fucking sucked

    It took almost 3 months to get into general population, and then it sucked even worse.

    Cuzz then I was a "false flagger" but ur wasn't as bad as others had it. Being the tattoo didn't follow structure to the T, it only had 4 points, but it still took lots and lots of constant explaining

    YES KIDS, FYI. be careful what you put on your body. I came close to big problems because if this tattoo, on top of my mouth it was rough time. That 9 months seemed to last an eternity.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 01-08-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

  13. #13
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Oh yes I got all the schooling I needed on bad tattoo ideas when I went to the joint. I went once and never never went back.

    I was originally classified as a "gang member" and that fucking sucked

    It took almost 3 months to get into general population, and then it sucked even worse.

    Cuzz then I was a "false flagger" but ur wasn't as bad as others had it. Being the tattoo didn't follow structure to the T, it only had 4 points, but it still took lots and lots of constant explaining

    YES KIDS, FYI. be careful what you put on your body. I came close to big problems because if this tattoo, on top of my mouth it was rough time. That 9 months seemed to last an eternity.
    Not to that extent but my 1/2 sleeve tattoo looks Polynesian, I was flat out told look if you have any symbols like sharks teeth turtles waves ect some big somoan will beat your ass for them and me not being Polynesian. So I kept the style but used different things. My artist said people have come back for cover ups because they were representing something they weren’t and it was a painful lesson.

  14. #14
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    You all are unfortunate.
    I was gonna get a scorpion for personal symbolism until I found out it means you are hiv positive to gay people.

    Last thing I need is a bunch of guys with aids hitting on me.

    Some carrot top fucker at taco bell just called me "shredded"....

    If a girl says it, which they never do... It is great. They just glance around nervously though and say nothing.

    But then a guy says it and I know he means it "shredded," like the lettuce on his doritos locos he is about to slobber on.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-08-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    Old Duffer likes this.

  15. #15
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,720
    I just put the stars & stripes & lady liberty on my forearm. Sometimes people ask, are you from New York?. No Im from the USA. They tend to get it.

  16. #16
    Kimbo Almond's Avatar
    Kimbo Almond is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I was gonna get a scorpion for personal symbolism until I found out it means you are hiv positive to gay people.

    I don't think that would bother me. I think some people mistakenly think that I experience same-sex attraction and also that I'm primiscuous simply because I have a rainbow willy.

    Scorpions were roaming the earth killing stuff long before we even knew what caused AIDS.

  17. #17
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,347
    FYI, AIDS happened when a bird made sex to a rat in a bird bath.

    Obs likes this.

  18. #18
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    FYI, AIDS happened when a bird made sex to a rat in a bird bath.

    That’s true. I read it on the internet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •