Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Build the WALL!

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Build the WALL!

This is the stuff that I base my opinion on, the agent not Trump. If a teacher said she needed books x,y, and z to teach a class you bet your ass liberals would be screaming for money for that teacher. But when border patrol agents and their supervisors say the need a wall ... oh hell no you don't need that. I know way better ways to secure our border. 41 different countries in one day. How many got through and why did they come here?
    https://www.facebook.com/zac.bethea/...949794800/?t=1

Proximal is offline Banned
    I like your analogy, but wish it were true. I teach in what many of you would think is a predominately liberal and affluent region. The region had a vote to raise taxes slightly for better funding for the schools. It didn't pass. Yep, they didn't want improved funding for their own kid's education.

Guess little Sally & Johnny aren't getting any new supplies, books, etc. for several more years.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    The wall. Lol

It needs to for some reason to sit 3 miles north of the border.

Forcing land owners to basically give up grazing land, and require the farmers to ask permission from government to cross wall to get to field.

This wall is the most Looney tunes backwards ass shit ever.

So forget about the fact he promised that Mexico would pay for it? Now us?

The president of Mexico went on live broadcast with a sign that read "we are not paying for the motherfucking wall!!"

This stupid ass hat turned this country decades backwards

I support guns. FALSE
    Mexico will pay for it.FALSE
    shall I list the dozens of lies he spews on a daily basis?

And this isn't "demo vs repub."
    .it's how do we stop a rich man spoiled fucking baby from ruining this whole damn system before he leaves.

Honest to goodness, he is the definition of a rich man cry baby
    Obs and Proximal like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    The wall. Lol

Forcing land owners to basically give up grazing land, and require the farmers to ask permission from government to cross wall to get to field.

The president of Mexico went on live broadcast with a sign that read "we are not paying for the motherfucking wall!!"

I support guns. FALSE

.it's how do we stop a rich man spoiled fucking baby from ruining this whole damn system before he leaves.

I wish this country would turn backwards.

People forget that trump wont always be there to tend the wall.

It is a multi billion dollar sand castle
    Just like obamacare.

Trump needs a spongebob pineapple for what he did to the second amendment.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-11-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I like your analogy, but wish it were true. I teach in what many of you would think is a predominately liberal and affluent region. The region had a vote to raise taxes slightly for better funding for the schools. It didn't pass. Yep, they didn't want improved funding for their own kid's education.

Guess little Sally & Johnny aren't getting any new supplies, books, etc. for several more years.
    With the tax rate what it is I not only vote against education and every other tax increase....

I want social security to write out a bond for every person that has paid in to be paid when they reach retirement.... AND CLOSE THE GODDAM BOOKS!

I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY OWN.
    THOSE WHO DISAGREE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE USA.

NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO PAY FOR OTHERS SHIT! THAT IS WHY WE STARTED THIS CONTRY FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    With the tax rate what it is I not only vote against education and every other tax increase....

I want social security to write out a bond for every person that has paid in to be paid when they reach retirement.... AND CLOSE THE GODDAM BOOKS!

I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY OWN.
    THOSE WHO DISAGREE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE USA.

NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO PAY FOR OTHERS SHIT! THAT IS WHY WE STARTED THIS CONTRY FFS
    I understand your position & agree to some degree, but this was a very specific vote in a "smaller" community, just for the education of "their own". They stiffed their own kids educationally. I think the folks here at least, and there are conservatives & they do have $, wouldn't fund the wall as well.

Regarding Couch & his views, very nicely said man.
    Last edited by Proximal; 01-11-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    Obs and Couchlockd like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The wall. Lol

I support guns. FALSE

Couch- I have lived and seen everything first hand for about 26 years. There are so many fallacies on both sides.
    Will the wall stop illegal immigration? No
    Will it slow down illegal immigration? Yes
    Will it stop drug trafficking? No
    Will it make it more difficult? Yes

Just the other day, the caught someone that picked up drugs that were tossed over the fence.
    Did you know there are places that you can actually drive from Mexico to the US with no wall, nothing stopping you?

I have also seen people put a ladder against the fence to get over it. 100’s of people watching.

Did you know that after 9-11 they caught some militants in Mexico that were supposedly trying to make their way into the US?

Let’s go back to 9-11.... was the US concerned about the security of the southern border? Hell yeah. Every car crossing the border was required to turn off the car, open the hood and the trunk.... it took forever to get across.

I am not saying that we need 5.6 billion or even if the wall is the solution. I am saying that there are weaknesses that should be addressed. The wall is one way to address this.

Remember the car from Mad Max?? Why does our border patrol need to have cars like that?? There isn’t a security issue is there?

The people from the caravan stormed the border in TJ. The fence is what made it turn out as it did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Couch- I have lived and seen everything first hand for about 26 years. There are so many fallacies on both sides.
    Will the wall stop illegal immigration? No
    Will it slow down illegal immigration? Yes
    Will it stop drug trafficking? No
    Will it make it more difficult? Yes

Just the other day, the caught someone that picked up drugs that were tossed over the fence.
    Did you know there are places that you can actually drive from Mexico to the US with no wall, nothing stopping you?

I have also seen people put a ladder against the fence to get over it. 100’s of people watching.

Did you know that after 9-11 they caught some militants in Mexico that were supposedly trying to make their way into the US?

Let’s go back to 9-11.... was the US concerned about the security of the southern border? Hell yeah. Every car crossing the border was required to turn off the car, open the hood and the trunk.... it took forever to get across.

I am not saying that we need 5.6 billion or even if the wall is the solution. I am saying that there are weaknesses that should be addressed. The wall is one way to address this.

Remember the car from Mad Max?? Why does our border patrol need to have cars like that?? There isn’t a security issue is there?

The people from the caravan stormed the border in TJ. The fence is what made it turn out as it did

Also would liketo add that the coke and weed coming from mexico does not cause problems. The government making a war on it does.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Blog Entries
    lets also not forget that some if not all of the hijackers in 9-11 went through the Canadian/us border...there is no fence of any kind up here in Maine at least so anything goes I guess cus that's where they came through to start that shit...
    Obs, Proximal and almostgone like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    The wall. Lol

I support guns. FALSE

You're onto something here. Is it possible he's a plant just like the rest
    I didn't vote for him but I wouldn't be able to ever accept a Clinton or Bush presendacy again

The interesting thing about Trump is he has his own way of doing things but I still believe in what I said all those years ago. A president willing to enact any kind of change in a system will be removed from office
    Let me guess Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman right.... come on now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	175491

Trump's a puppet like the rest and he's dancing for your "show"
    Proximal and Obs like this.

How f’ed up is that? Gas tax passed! Gas in CA will go up by $.35in June. Min. Wage goes up. Do you think businesses are going to eat it??
    Our cost of living keeps going up. Businesses will be leaving, then what?

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post

You're onto something here. Is it possible he's a plant just like the rest
    I didn't vote for him but I wouldn't be able to ever accept a Clinton or Bush presendacy again

The interesting thing about Trump is he has his own way of doing things but I still believe in what I said all those years ago. A president willing to enact any kind of change in a system will be removed from office
    Let me guess Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman right.... come on now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	175491

Trump's a puppet like the rest and he's dancing for your "show"
    Kennedy was shot from the backseat of the car full if hungover angentd by an agent 9 months out if training that would never have been otherwise that close to president on that serious of a detail.

I watched a very very good documentary on this

5 mm entrance hole.

Physically could not push the round fired from Oswald's gun into the hole.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 01-11-2019 at 05:10 PM.

People forget that trump wont always be there to tend the wall.

Just a clarification. The wall does not need to be tended to. The present wall has a footing 6’ deep and is made of thick steel tubing that is then filled with cement.
    It is the function of the CBP to monitor the border and its infrastructure.

Obs likes this.

How f’ed up is that? Gas tax passed! Gas in CA will go up by $.35in June. Min. Wage goes up. Do you think businesses are going to eat it??
    Our cost of living keeps going up. Businesses will be leaving, then what?

Agreed, and I'm not even arguing from a teacher's salary standpoint. These are for materials that will keep their kids at a national level educationally.

My thinking and argumentation is often not clear. I think I was going for the point that people argue for certain changes that they feel strongly about, but ask them to ante up & it is s different story. "Yes, WE NEED a fence (or fill in the blank)!" "Oh, I have to pay for it, fuck that".

Kennedy was shot from the backseat by an agent 9bmonths out if training that would never have been otherwise that close to president on that serious of a detail.

I watched a very very good documentary on this

5 mm entrance hole.

Physically could not push the round fired from Oswald's gun into the hole.
    Couch, I have to think you know more about this subject than me. Didn't his head snap backward indicating getting shot from the front?

That footage still puts a chill down my spine. Could you imagine that digitally & in HD?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Build the wall!. I hate norwegians mainstream news which always write negative info about Trumf. Not a word about the goodies. Say what u will, but he cant do 100% wrong. Even Hitler did som good things. Shut them up and build the wall. Cant see how a wall at the border would make life for the americans more bad. Pulling the forces out of Syria i guess will pay for most of it.

Couch, I have to think you know more about this subject than me. Didn't his head snap backward indicating getting shot from the front?

That footage still puts a chill down my spine. Could you imagine that digitally & in HD?
    I don't think the way his head reactive had anything to do with where the bullet entered his head wheather it was from the front back or side.

The two "suspected" rifles in question are a bolt action high power battle rifle (Oswald's) and a colt m16(agent)

Both of those rifles would Pierce through a skull and leave it standing still.

The head movement was totally the CNS shutting down and no muscle control due to being dead and sway if the car .
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Just a clarification. The wall does not need to be tended to. The present wall has a footing 6’ deep and is made of thick steel tubing that is then filled with cement.
    It is the function of the CBP to monitor the border and its infrastructure.

Yes and I agree with your take on the wall but the regime changes.

What happened to obamacares fine for no insurance?

The law was changed which nullified 100% of its intent.
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    I don't think the way his head reactive had anything to do with where the bullet entered his head wheather it was from the front back or side.

The two "suspected" rifles in question are a bolt action high power battle rifle (Oswald's) and a colt m16(agent)

The head movement was totally the CNS shutting down and no muscle control due to being dead and sway if the car .
    I never really paid much attention to kennedy theorys.
    I have seen high powered rifle rounds hit skull at point blank range. There is little to no movement and often the head moves toward the impact

Obs
    If immigration is an issue we put a rifle post up and leave a no mans land. Get caught in no mans land and you get shot.

Illegal immigration attempts would quickly reduce at levels no wall could produce.
    Couchlockd likes this.

I never really paid much attention to kennedy theorys.
    I have seen high powered rifle rounds hit skull at point blank range. There is little to no movement and often the head moves toward the impact
    Everybody run! OBS and high powered rifle spells trouble!

Obs and Couchlockd like this.

TY. I was just looking at autopsy photos. The missing part of his skull, would that be due to entrance or exit?
    Couchlockd likes this.

Obs
    Everybody run! OBS and high powered rifle spells trouble!

I have hi powered rifles I never shoot.
    In fact I never shoot because I have no interest anymore. Bodybuilding took it all.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Even Hitler did som good things.
    Hitler had some excellent teachers & he & his party admired & learned from our eugenics program & citizenship laws/regulations. We excel at human rights, always have, always will.

TY. I was just looking at autopsy photos. The missing part of his skull, would that be due to entrance or exit?
    Exit
    Like a barn door
    Proximal and Jayd85 like this.

Hitler had some excellent teachers & he & his party admired & learned from our eugenics program & citizenship laws/regulations. We excel at human rights, always have, always will.
    Never saw the word "excel" used in this way before. Hope im interpretending the meaning rigth :/. Well, ofcourse. Pretty obvious

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Never saw the word "excel" used in this way before. Hope im interpretending the meaning rigth :/. Well, ofcourse. Pretty obvious

I meant that we were his excellent teachers. We are some smart and nasty MFs.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    No wall is going to fix the fact that people here illegally have little trouble with finding housing or work and in certain areas the authorities won't even report them for deportation when they commit crimes!

The wall will not stop people from overstaying visas, or coming in by any number of other means.

The wall also does nothing to address the backlog of asylum applications in our courts. It's a joke. You cross the border, get caught, claim asylum, and get released into the US with a court date years in the future which you simply never show up to.

I personally feel the immigration system needs an overhaul before anything else. Patch the holes in your net before casting a wider net. As long as the holes are there you accomplish little or nothing. The fish just swim through the holes!

I'm actually pretty relaxed on immigration by the numbers but it's important that we (1) know who is here, (2) know that they contribute, and (3) know that they follow the law.

I work with and know lots of immigrants here, mostly from Mexico. Most are good people simply seeking opportunity and quite frankly we have the jobs for them.

And privately I'm happy that our immigration is mostly people from at least a somewhat similar cultural and religious background, instead of the migrants that Europe is getting.

Now don't even get me started on birthright citizenship....
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Instead of the wall....

Try this:

Make every interstate for freight only and expand them increasing the width and weight limits of semis indefinitely. No speed limit, no bullshit rules, depots at every major city. Make every hauler that wishes to enter the road sign a waiver stating that he is taking his life into his own hands because it will be a dangerous place.

These 379 petes with a 550 cat will haul double their max allowed weight at triple digit speed. I have done it.

This would turn our transportation industry into the greatest on earth x 10 and be great for the enviornment.

Buuuuut it wont happen because of train unions and
    Trucking giants. Lets not forget the oil industry wouldnt go for the millions of gallons of fuel ot would save every year.

Bigger, stronger, and faster.

I want my gear tomorrow dammit!

The amount of money wasted because of transportation restrictions is trillions and trillions.

Once again this is America.
    Take yer foot off the break and we will make america great again.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-11-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Obs
    Ffs..

Europe save the enviornment by having butt tons of tiny trucks.

We just need one really fkin big fast truck.
    I will drive it I guess since everyone is such a chickenshit.

....."In other news, an OBS transport wrecked today on the superroad. St. Louis will be missed.
    The driver said in a statement: F**** g******c***** b**** did you see that!?"
    Last edited by Obs; 01-11-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Walls work most everywhere they're tried. I would wager the home of every US Senator, as well as at least a quarter of the members of the House of representatives, sits in a walled compound and has armed guards.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. The only rational justification for not building a wall is that building it might prevent the collapse of the Republic under the burden of the weight of the illegals. If you're opposed to the collapse of the Republic, nothing else makes a damn lick of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    No wall is going to fix the fact that people here illegally have little trouble with finding housing or work and in certain areas the authorities won't even report them for deportation when they commit crimes!

The wall will not stop people from overstaying visas, or coming in by any number of other means.

The wall also does nothing to address the backlog of asylum applications in our courts. It's a joke. You cross the border, get caught, claim asylum, and get released into the US with a court date years in the future which you simply never show up to.

I personally feel the immigration system needs an overhaul before anything else. Patch the holes in your net before casting a wider net. As long as the holes are there you accomplish little or nothing. The fish just swim through the holes!

I'm actually pretty relaxed on immigration by the numbers but it's important that we (1) know who is here, (2) know that they contribute, and (3) know that they follow the law.

I work with and know lots of immigrants here, mostly from Mexico. Most are good people simply seeking opportunity and quite frankly we have the jobs for them.

And privately I'm happy that our immigration is mostly people from at least a somewhat similar cultural and religious background, instead of the migrants that Europe is getting.

Rigth. In Norway the Somalis have found their new land. One politician from the mod-hard rigth suggested no more economic support after child nr 3. Somalis have 6-7 kids and its expensive.
    He was clubbed down by mainstream media, the left and the elite. Even the primeminister, who represents the major rigth, said NOWAY. Mr Amundsen was called racist, facist, nazi..u know how it goes..
    So now Somali people know..get your ass to Norway, we pay for the best welfare in the world for all of your ten kids. And 4 wifes.

Ernst likes this.

Exit
    Like a barn door
    TY. Not like I'm going to solve this mystery, but want to watch the film more and try to figure when the final shots occurred. I thought he was hunched over clutching his neck initially so his head was forward & down . And I believe the large part of the skull that was missing was the top-right portion.

TY. Not like I'm going to solve this mystery, but want to watch the film more and try to figure when the final shots occurred. I thought he was hunched over clutching his neck initially so his head was forward & down . And I believe the large part of the skull that was missing was the top-right portion.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2945784/

Proxi. Watch this one. It will spin your mind thoroughly.
    Proximal likes this.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2945784/

Proxi. Watch this one. It will spin your mind thoroughly.
    TY buddy. I’m fading now (got up at 4:30), so I’m going to save this for tomorrow morning. Have a good one.

Did you see that CNN contacted a SAn Diego news channel and asked about the wall. The SD news station said that it works. CNN dropped the story.
    I guess CNN just wants their ignorant position reported as news. If not, let’s not report it.

Obs, Proximal and Ernst like this.

Obs
    Did you see that CNN contacted a SAn Diego news channel and asked about the wall. The SD news station said that it works. CNN dropped the story.
    I guess CNN just wants their ignorant position reported as news. If not, let’s not report it.

I trust you if you say it works more than any media.
    You are there and have been watching it for years from both sides and are one of the most sensible people I know.

I actually posted some things you said on another site.... Anonymously of course, even though it wasn't quite in tune with things I had said.

A lawn boy aint gonna take a tree down over a house and a conservative in MO doesnt have as good an idea as you.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-12-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Couchlockd likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Liberals are very generous with other peoples money! Remember what British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, said “The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post

I agree with much of what you said. The wall is not the only answer and not the end all. Here is a short vid that Charles Krauthammer did before he died from cancer and before the current wall fight. Charles hated Trump so I don't feel he was biased. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._the_wall.html
    Ernst likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Liberals are very generous with other peoples money! Remember what British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, said “The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”
    nah, the liberals out here would rather take pride in having the country's most expensive football stadium than having quality public education. The reality is, they would rather pay for private schooling to separate their kids from the other more "unfortunates".

I don't see liberals having a problem spending their own $ out here (fas long as it's for themselves).

I also think that liberal ideals with how they feel about $, does not necessarily correlate with their ideals about other topics.
    Last edited by Proximal; 01-14-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post

I agree with much of what you said. The wall is not the only answer and not the end all. Here is a short vid that Charles Krauthammer did before he died from cancer and before the current wall fight. Charles hated Trump so I don't feel he was biased. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._the_wall.html
    Question?

Do you call the fire department if you have your house burning down?

you call the police force if your home got burglarized while you're at the store?

if you answered yes to any of these questions you you rely on socialist programs.
    Proximal likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information